Desperate Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thanked me for being so understanding, and was happy that I was the first to shave her pussy, and deflower her ass. I was the only other lover she ever had. I told her that the pleasure was mine and I thanked her for being so brave and doing all those firsts in one day. It was getting close to dinner time and I had to leave. I found my clothes and dressed. Donna kissed me passionatly and I made my way across the street back to my room.

I layed down on my bed reflecting on the week that I just had. Three beautiful women, all of which satisfied me beyond belief. I fell asleep, missing dinner.

My sister was going to host another barbecue the coming weekend. I couldn't wait to see my lovers again in their swimwear. It was about 4pm when the guests started to arrive and I got everyone their drinks. All three girls were huddled together and each glanced over to me and smiled. After everyone had eaten Carolyn came over to me when I was alone and kissed me. She said that she and the other girls were talking it over and if I was ok with it, that they wanted to share me. I was thrilled at the prospect of having 3 secret lovers and I told her so. Carolyn said that they would work out all the details and scheduling and for me to just sit back and get ready for some of the best sex in my life.

12