Desperate Measures: The Caterer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

Luis thrust his hips upward as his orgasm approached. He stopped licking–his need eclipsed his desire to reciprocate. He felt an explosion in his balls as he spurted thick jets of cum into Liliana's mouth. She felt his hips thrust and then a thick spurt of man juice splashed against the back of her throat. She continued bobbing her head, coaxing a half dozen more spurts of cum before the flow slowed to a trickle. She swallowed it all, savoring the taste of his creamy seed.

Luis paused to catch his breath, and then remembered that the pussy attached to his mouth still had not cum. Her sucked her lips and chewed on the soft petals. He stabbed his tongue in and out of her channel several times before returning his attention to her clit. He sucked on it for a few seconds, and then began flicking it with his tongue. He alternated direction and speed, attacking the nub from all directions at the same time.

Liliana felt her orgasm growing inside her. Her nipples ached and her pussy felt hungry. The tongue flicking her clit was stoking her fire, building her need until she was consumed by an inferno. She rocked her hips, increasing the friction of the man's face on her hungry cunt, as the flames overwhelmed her. Her body shook as the wave of desire crashed into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes! That's ... it! Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

Liliana rode the first wave, then felt a second orgasm approaching before the first had even ended. She rode out the second, smaller wave, and then collapsed on top of Luis, her need fully sated.

"Well, Cabana Boy, you certainly know how to suck a pussy. We'll have to do that again, later."

"I don't think so. Not with my wife around, and your husband is going to show up later this evening."

"Believe me, he won't mind."

"My wife would have a fit."

"Don't be so sure of that."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying, you're staying in a house full of swingers. Something is bound to happen."

"You people are swingers? I thought you were nudists."

"Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't we be both?"

"Um, uh, when were you planning to tell us this?

"I thought you already knew."

"We were told that you were nudists. Nobody said anything about swingers."

"I find that unlikely. Arturo wouldn't forget to mention that detail."

"Are you saying ...? Let's go inside. I need to get out of this car."

"Lead the way."

* * *

Forty-five minutes later Luis and Liliana pulled into the driveway and parked next to the staircase. Luis–carrying four bags of groceries–followed Liliana up the steps. As he climbed the stairs, he heard the sounds of jacuzzi jets, splashing water, and salsa music punctuating the sweltering afternoon heat. He rounded the corner to find all three women in the hot tub. Rosa was in the center, flanked by Kika and Sonia–each of whom were sucking one of her massive breasts. Two empty bottles of champagne sat on a nearby table amid three acrylic flutes. The women did not hear Luis' and Liliana's footsteps over the sound of the jacuzzi.

"Hello!" Liliana called. "Getting started without me?"

"Sonia?" Luis stared open-mouthed at his wife.

"You two were gone long enough," Rosa interjected. "Take off your clothes and join us."

Sonia and Kika detached their mouths from Rosa's chest and looked in the direction of Luis and Liliana.

"Luis, thank you for leaving your wife with us," Kika added. "Sonia is so adorable. She's an absolute treasure."

"Um, yeah, Sonia, can I talk to you for a second?" Luis asked.

Sonia stood up and exited the hot tub. Like the other two women, she was topless. The pink panties she wore were transparent against her body, revealing her ample ass and puffy camel toe to everyone on the deck.

"What is it, Baby?" she asked as she approached Luis, with water dripping off her body. "Can you get me a towel?"

Liliana picked up a towel from one of the deck chairs and handed it to Sonia. She quickly dried herself off, and then followed Luis into the house.

"What are you doing?" Luis asked as he set the bags of groceries on the kitchen counter. "We're here to cook for these people, not have sex with them. Are you some kind of lesbian now?"

"Kika and Rosa got in the hot tub, and since there wasn't anything for me to do, they asked me to join them."

"You do realize that these people are all swingers? Or did you already know that?"

Luis stared at Sonia. She tried to look impassive, but her mouth broke into a smirk. She never was very good at lying to him.

"Oh my god, you did know, didn't you? When were you planning to tell me? Is that why you took this job?"

"Alright, it's true. I knew from the beginning. I didn't tell you because I knew that if I did, you wouldn't let me do it. But baby, we need the money–badly. I really didn't think I had any choice. And anyway, if this works out, this could lead to a lot of referrals. These people are connected. I don't know if you've checked our bank accounts lately, but I really had no choice."

"So, who will you be having sex with? Or do they draw your name out of a hat or something?"

"I'm not planning to have sex with anyone. I told that to Arturo yesterday. He wanted me to bring my sister or another woman, but that's why I insisted on you coming. We're just here to cook and serve, and that's it."

"And that's why you were naked in the hot tub sucking on Rosa's tits?"

"I told you already, they asked me to join them, and–well, the water, the sun, the music and the champagne–it just happened.

"By the way, you were gone an awfully long time. What were you and Liliana doing?"

"Nothing–just picking up some groceries."

"It took you that long to get four bags of groceries? What did you do, drive all the way back to Miami to get them?"

"She wanted to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"Just–nothing, really."

"So you just talked about nothing? Is that why your face smells like pussy?"

Luis froze. His skin got hot and he began to sweat.

"I didn't fuck her."

"I never said that you did. What did you do?"

"She attacked me. She sucked my dick."

"Is that all?"

"And then we sixty-nined."

"I see. You're out of my sight for five minutes and the next thing you do is suck the first pussy that gets shoved in your face. Did you think to call and talk to me about it? Of course not. Yet you have the nerve to come back and gave me a hard time about sucking on Rosa's tit. Nice."

"I..."

"You what? You're a fucking hypocrite, that's what. I can't believe you. Well, let me tell you what's what. If I get a chance tonight, I'm going to suck a cock and get my pussy licked. And if I can't make it happen tonight, then I've got all day tomorrow. That's what. Do you have anything to say about that?"

Luis stared at his wife, unable to speak.

"I didn't think so."

"Sonia..."

"Go wash your face and meet me upstairs. We've got work to do."

* * *

As afternoon settled into evening, Luis hid in the kitchen, mixing drinks, preparing hors d'oeuvres, and otherwise doing his best to keep himself busy and stay out of trouble. He felt overdressed in his cargo shorts, sandals and loose-fitting shirt. Despite encouragement from the three naked ladies on the deck to join them in the hot tub, Sonia kept her wrap tied around her hips. But that was all she wore–she was naked above the waist, as well as beneath the wrap. While Luis hid in the kitchen preparing various concoctions and light snacks for the ladies, Sonia shuffled back and forth– serving the latest offerings and clearing the dirty dishes and glassware. Each time she returned to the hot tub, at least one of the ladies squeezed a breast, felt her ass, or held her in a wet, lingering kiss. Her sensitive nipples were sticking out on her swaying breasts like ripe raspberries in the summer sun. Her ample ass wiggled with every step, and the subtle aroma of arousal lingered every time she left the room.

Kika's phone rang shortly after seven o'clock. Arturo phoned to say that the men were passing under the Seven Mile Bridge, and would be docking at the house in less than thirty minutes. Luis cleared his workspace and commenced dinner preparations. The menu was rather simple and he had already performed most of the prep work while mixing drinks, so he eased into final preparations with little pressure. By the time the horn sounded signaling that the boat was in the channel, all that was left for Luis was to fire the lobsters and mix a fresh round of cocktails. Sonia walked around gathering glasses, plates, silverware, and empty champagne bottles. When she was finished tidying the place, she set out clean plates, utensils, and fresh napkins.

"We're heeere!" a male voice boomed from the staircase. "And we're ready to get naked!"

"C'mon up, there's cold drinks, hot food, and three wet, naked women waiting for you!" Kika responded. "Take your pick on what order you're going to enjoy them."

"Do I have to choose?" another voice called. "I'll take a little of each."

"I'll take a lot of each," a third voice added.

"Mind your manners," Rosa replied. "Don't forget, we have visitors with us tonight."

A tall man with broad shoulders, a shaved head, a goatee and mustache rounded the corner and approached the hot tub. He was followed by a shorter, stockier man with a full head of unkempt, salt and pepper colored hair, a goatee and mustache. The third person clearing the deck was a slender man of medium height with a shaved head. His face was clean-shaven. The first man carried a case of champagne, which he set in a corner.

"We're going to have to save this champagne for tomorrow," he said. "It got a little shaken up on the cruise down here."

"Don't worry, Arturo," Kika answered, "we have plenty to drink."

"Gentleman," Rosa interjected. "I want to introduce you to our new friends. This sexy lady is Sonia. Sonia, the tall man with the shiny head is Arturo. The short hairy guy is my honey, Ernesto. The skinny guy with no hair is Antonio."

"He's only hairless from the neck up," Liliana giggled. "Below the neck is a whole different story."

"Now, now, baby," Antonio replied. "We don't want to scare the pretty lady away. She's going to find out all about us soon enough."

"Thank you for coming," Arturo said. "I hope you will have as much fun helping us out as we will have with you here."

Sonia extended a hand, but Arturo reached his large arms around her and drew her toward him for a tight, lingering hug. Sonia felt his hairy chest tickling her sensitive nipples, which caused a sudden burst of heat to rush from her breasts to her face. Arturo released her a second later. Sonia backed away–her face flushed and her crotch slightly moister.

"Thank you," she gasped through a wide smile. "I'm happy to be here. I have to say, this is the first time I was ever topless while being introduced to someone. You'll have to excuse me, this is all very new for us."

"Oh yes," Arturo perked up. "Where is your assistant?"

"My husband is fixing drinks for everyone. He'll be out in a second."

"Husband?" Antonio asked.

Arturo and Ernesto both frowned.

"Oh, just wait until you meet Luis," Liliana gushed. "He's such a sweetheart."

Sonia shot daggers at Liliana for just a second as Kika and Rosa giggled, then recovered and forced a smile. Arturo met his wife's gaze, nodded, and returned her smile.

"This isn't exactly what I expected, but it should work out OK," Arturo replied. "This should work out very well, actually."

Luis emerged from the house with a tray of drinks.

"OK, I have a pina colada for you, and a pina colada for you as well," he said as he handed drinks to Kika and Liliana.

Luis handed a glass to Rosa. "Here's your vodka tonic."

Luis handed a tall glass to each of the men. "And I have a rum and coke for all three of you. I'm Luis; very pleased to meet you."

"Hello, Luis," Arturo said. "We've met your lovely wife already. We're very happy that the two of you are here to help us enjoy our little vacation."

"Thank you," Luis replied. "We're very happy to be here. Just tell us whatever you need, and we'll do our best to get it for you. We're here to take care of your needs."

"And he means it, too," Liliana giggled. "Very helpful, that one is."

Kika and Rosa laughed with her. Sonia glared at Luis.

"Your dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes. That should give you time to freshen up, if you need to. I know it was a long ride down from Miami."

"Thank you, Luis," Ernesto said. "Just go do what you have to do, and we'll be ready whenever you are."

Luis and Sonia returned to the kitchen. The crowd on the rear deck laughed and joked with each other as the men recounted the details of their boat ride from Miami. Arturo stuck his head inside and set his glass on the counter. Sonia blushed when she saw that he was fully nude. Arturo smiled at Sonia, grabbed a chilled bottle of champagne, and returned to the deck. Twenty minutes later Sonia called everyone to the table. Arturo approached the dining table, where he found six naked bodies seated for dinner.

"I'm glad to see everyone has made themselves comfortable," Luis said as he tried his best to avert his eyes.

"That's why we're here," Kika interjected. "To get comfortable with each other."

"Yes, I see that," Luis continued. "Tonight we have for you lobster enchilado, white rice, fried platanos, a tossed field greens salad with a mango and white wine vinaigrette, and Cuban bread. Let us know if we can get you anything. Enjoy"

"Anything?" Liliana teased. "When I finish my lobster, can I have some meat?"

"Behave, Lili," Ernesto chided, while pinching her butt cheek.

Luis returned to the kitchen just as Sonia emerged bearing a pitcher of water. As she made her way around the table filling glasses, so many hands caressed her ass and thighs that she never was quite sure who was touching her at any given moment.

"See what you started?" Sonia whispered as she returned to the kitchen. "That woman wants you."

"What I started?" Luis replied. "I didn't book this engagement. I didn't know these people were all wife-swappers. I think you need to reassess the situation before you start blaming me for all this. I just came her to cook and serve food. Anything else that happens is your responsibility."

"Look, honey," Sonia said. "I know I should have told you they were swingers. And I guess I should have expected something to happen. But we're in this together, now, and we have to make it work. If these people have a good time and enjoy our food, this could open up a lot of doors for me. Will you promise me you'll do whatever it takes to make this work? Please?"

"Does that mean looking the other way when those men are all feeling you up?"

"It only bothers you when the men are feeling on me?"

"Well, you know, it's kind of hot when the women are..."

"What if one of the women wants to make love to me?"

"Does one of them want to?"

"I think so."

"Which one?"

"Rosa."

"That would be interesting."

"Would you like to watch that?"

"I suppose."

"What if her husband wanted to watch?"

"Um, well, I suppose I could see why he would want to."

"What if he wanted to do more than watch? What if Ernesto wanted to fuck Rosa while she was making love to me?"

"Is that what he wants?"

"I don't know. I'm just asking?"

"I'd have to think about that."

"What if I wanted you to fuck me while I was sucking on her big, soft titties? Would you like that?"

"Hell yes! Of course."

"Then what would be wrong with him fucking his wife while she sucked on my titties?"

"Have the two of you already made some kind of arrangement?"

"No, not at all. I'm just trying to find out what you'll do to make this weekend a success for us."

"I see."

"How about this: would you like to fuck Rosa while she's licking my pussy?"

"Baby, I think you're getting carried away."

"Just answer the question. Would you fuck Rosa while she licks my pussy?"

"No."

"You're a fucking liar. You know you would–that's been your fantasy for years."

"Let's get back to work."

"I'm not done talking to you."

"We have work to do."

"I can talk and work at the same time."

"I can't."

"Stop being an ass."

"Sonia."

"Yes?"

"We have work to do. Let's get it done."

"We'll continue this later."

Sonia and Luis prepared dessert in the kitchen while the three couples in the main room ate, drank and laughed. When the clinking of forks on plates died and the conversation returned to a low roar, Sonia cleared the table while Luis poured Café Cubano into tacitos. The two emerged from the kitchen with the final course of the evening just as Arturo was opening another bottle of champagne.

"You're just in time," Arturo bellowed. "Will you join us in an after dinner drink?"

"No thank..." Luis started.

"Yes, I'd love to," Sonia smiled. "Thank you for offering."

Luis glared at Sonia, then went to the bar to retrieve two more flutes. Arturo poured the champagne, then raised his glass in the air.

"To good friends, a wonderful meal, and the freedom to enjoy both," he said.

"Cheers," the rest of the group responded.

Luis quickly downed his champagne, then returned to the kitchen. Sonia stayed in the main room, laughing with the nudists and clearing the table as they finished dessert. She brought a tray of dirty dishes to the kitchen while Luis served the two of them the remnants of the meal.

"They asked us to join them in the hot tub after we're finished in here," she said.

"Oh really? And what did you say to that?"

"I said I would mention it to you."

"You couldn't just say 'no thank you'?"

"I didn't want to be rude."

"Do you want them to think you're interested?"

"I don't know. Yes. Yes, I do. If that will help me get more business from this group, then I do want them to think I'm interested."

"Wonderful. Has the sight of all those cocks swinging in your face made you lose your mind? What are you going to do when one of those guys wants to explore your interest? Have you thought of that?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it."

"And until then, what are you planning to do?"

"I guess I'm going for a soak in the jacuzzi. You can join me if you want. That's up to you."

The two stood in the kitchen eating dinner in silence. When they were through, Luis mixed another round of drinks while Sonia cleaned up. He set them on a tray and was heading toward the deck when Sonia stopped him.

"Let me take that tray. I'm afraid that if you go out there in your current mood you're going to say something stupid and get us fired."

"Oh, so now I'm stupid?"

"You're acting stupid."

"You're–go ahead. Take the tray. I'm going to bed."

"Luis!"

"Do what you have to do. I'm not going to argue. Good night."

Luis walked out and headed for the stairs. Sonia paused for a second, and then picked up the tray of drinks and headed toward the Jacuzzi. Luis heard her passing out the refreshments as he closed the bedroom door behind him. He took off his clothes, took a quick shower, turned on the TV, and then got into bed.

Sonia entered the room an hour later. The towel she was wearing failed to capture all the water running down her legs and dripping from her hair. She dropped the towel and got into bed with Luis.

"I've got some good news and some bad news for you," she said. "Which do you want to hear first?"

"What I want to know is how many dicks you fucked?

"None."

"Really? Then what took you so long coming to bed?"

"I told you, I was going for a soak. These are my clients, I have to shmooze them a little, you know."

"So that means you have to get in a hot tub with a bunch of naked guys?"

"Three. There were three naked guys–and four women, including me."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers