Dessert In Our Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicately, I reach inside the lace border of your undergarment and slowly pull it over and down the rise of your rear and the natural swell of your hips. My mouth contributes until it can lower no further.

I look up at your face... your eyes are closed and your hands are coming toward my head. As if on instinct, you want me nearer to you... and you are making sure your wants are satisfied.

I smell you even more now. I also see your response to my attention glisten in the firelight. You share more of yourself as you spread your legs to step out of your little black friend. With my hands now on the floor, no longer occupied with lingerie, I place a palm on each of your ankles and raise them ever so slowly up and along the curves of your legs.

As I do this, I find that my breath is reaching your mound. Your perfectly manicured heather is inviting me to kiss... My mouth takes you in as my hands reach the crease of your bottom.

My efforts are rewarded with a very soft moan.

Wanting more, I pull you even closer. This requires another little step on your part and once completed, I now can explore.

My head is tilted to better fit the contour of your body. My nose is taking in the scent of your mound and my chin is becoming wet with the gifts of your sex.

I tease you by rubbing my face against your lips... My tongue begins its' search for your clit. I begin to lick you... starting deep between your legs, I drag my tongue between your lips until I find your void. I penetrate you as far as I can reach. Flicking and swirling my tongue touches all it can. To add to your pleasure, I begin to move my head in small circles... pressing it harder into you with each revolution.

I'm drenched in you now. You are sharing every bit of yourself and I can feel it flow into my mouth and down my cheeks. There is so much of you that I have to swallow... and I do. I open my mouth even wider and seek out your clit. It's swollen and not hard to find.

My tongue flicks your pearl as it swells between the folds of your lips... I want to nibble it... suck it... take it into my mouth. And I do...

I draw every bit of you into my mouth and massage you with strong pulses from my lips and tongue. Over and over I go... repeating drawing you in and pinching you out.

You are leaning into me now... I can feel you lower yourself, just a bit, as your desire to complete this task overwhelms your sense of position.

Grinding my face into your pussy, I hear you breathe harder... The sensation of me sucking, licking and probing your entire pussy has you moaning...

Your hands grip the back of my head pulling me even deeper within you. You have found a rhythm of mine that you like and you want to keep it going...

At the approach of your climax, I withdraw one hand from your ass and slide it between your legs. Timing my approach to find you at the exact moment, I reach up and enter your pussy with two fingers...

I feel you respond with a deep breath... you are so wet there is no resistance and I am moving my digits inside and out of you – timing each with my sucking.

This is it... you are overwhelmed with stimulation and you convulse as your orgasm hits you like a freight train. Your knees buckle and you begin to lean over my head and shoulders. You're still cuming as you release yourself from me and collapse onto the floor by my side.

Aftershocks and afterglow... your eyes begin to open but your hand is gently stroking your clit... you want to come down from your high very slowly...

"Oh God..." you moan.

I just smile.

I admire your body and visually tour the places that I have touched, tasted and explored.

"You're all wet...", you say in your ever so sexy bedroom voice.

"Your fault...", I reply with a grin.

Your hand reaches for my erection and you notice how soaked I have become too.

"It's my turn, beautiful..." I state.

You smile...

I rise from my position and stand before you. You beat me to my belt buckle and with three swift movements, my belt is loose and my clasp is free. My pants take their turn falling to the floor and I take a few seconds to unbound myself from my trousers, socks and shoes.

Feeling awkward just half naked before you, I start to unbutton my shirt but the touch of your hand on my stomach results in me ripping my shirt – popping buttons as my arms force myself free.

You rise from your position too... only you stop at your knees.

I see your arms disappear once again. You expertly remove your large breasts from their perch and tease my bulge with your bra before throwing it aside.

I marvel at the site before me... your breasts command my attention and I study them with lust. You see me stare and give each orb a small rub to entice your points.

But you have other things on your mind...

Both of your arms are exploring my chest as you lean into me. Your eyes are locked on mine and I feel the erect nipples of your breasts touch my thighs – which you know I crave. Raising yourself even higher, you take a breast in each hand and engulf my cock in your cleavage. Never breaking your gaze, you raise and lower your breasts stroking me as you do. My pre cum is flowing freely making this ride very smooth.

I start to move with you... I'm all but humping your chest... My arms don't know where to go so I fondle your hair.

As I do, you release my throbbing member from your clutch and take me in your hands. Moving in unison, your right hand slowly strokes my hardness while your left cups and massages my balls. To heighten my excitement, you raise your nipple to the tip of my cock and circle a trail of my wetness around your nipple. Twice, each breast gets this attention but then you lower your head and extend your tongue.

I feel your breath against my shaft... then I feel your mouth draw in one of my balls. The gentleness of your approach combined with the push of your lips releases even more of me...

You repeat this with the other... your hand never separating itself from my swollen pride.

Words that I am saying in my mind now escape.. "Oh my God..." I repeat... over and over...

You release me and raise your head upward. You paint your face with my member - running it along the bridge of your nose, along the lines of your cheeks, and under your chin.

You remove your teeth...

Then finally, you draw all of me into your mouth.

First, you circle the top of my cock with your tongue as you bob your head in small thrusts. I am delirious with pleasure now that the teasing is over.

Next, you continue to circle my head but you begin to move faster.

Your tongue is moving faster... your head bobs faster, too.

Now, you begin to include little turns of your head into the mix. My cock can feel every inch of your mouth... no area goes without stimulation.

Even faster you pump me... my balls get some attention too as you rock and squeeze them in motion with your movements.

Your eyes never leave mine.

I feel it deep between my legs... that final push of passion and excitement that warns me of an unstoppable event. I want to grab your head... to go faster, reach more of you... but I stop myself... I want you to please me...

I utter a moan... I say to you, "You're going to make me cum..."

You're too busy to respond. You are pumping, slurping, sucking, swirling, squeezing...

I can't hold it... it's beyond control...

"Here I cum..." I scream...

I release myself into your mouth. Twice I pulse before you remove me and stroke my still jerking member. Again I release, and again... I am bathing your breasts and neck with cum. Again, I release... and again... weaker now... again... twitching now... and again... less... even less...

You take me back into your mouth and I convulse in a wave of pleasure and pain. You suck me... long and hard... coaxing every last bit of me out. I am released after my swelling begins to subside...

I open my eyes and I see your face. I see the mouth that gave me so much pleasure... I see my release, my cum... on your lips, your neck, and your chest.

I bend over and kiss your mouth.

I kiss you deeply...

Your hands return to my member... there's more in store for both of us tonight...

I return upright. I taste you, and myself, on my lips.

You're eyes are locked on mine. I can see them in the remaining soft light of the room. I also see glints of yellow, orange and white bouncing off my gift to you... The dribble you left on my shaft and head provide the lubrication needed for your palm to glide over my member.

"I knew you would taste good...", I hear you say with all the wonderful attitude I've grown to admire from you.

All I can do is smile. The sight below me must be etched into my memory for ever.

Your strokes are becoming longer and you're pressing against me harder.

You want me hard... there's much more to accomplish tonight.

"Babe, tell me a fantasy of yours..." you say. "Tell me what you want to do to me..."

Silence... my mind is pouring over possibilities.

"Tell me... I want to know... I want to please you..." I hear from you before I begin.

You're still stroking me.

"Woman, I want to find you with thigh highs, heels and no panties draped in a black dress"

"I have those..."

"You look and smell incredible..."

"Hmmmm, I can do that..."

"We are at a black tie party... a snob affair. The guys are drinking scotch and the women are sipping wine."

There's no response since you're mouthing me again.

"You enter the large living room of our host and every eye, man and woman, watches you cross the floor."

I'm growing hard again thanks to your skill with your mouth.

"I know the house and there's an office down the hall... I meet you at the bar and whisper a small invitation into your ear.

I'm out of your mouth now. You're stroking my stiff shaft and listening intently to my story.

"Separately, we make our way through the crowd. I get delayed and bullshit my way past a boring conversation about neighborhood gossip. I reach the office door, check over my shoulder, and quietly enter."

I bend over and coax you to your feet with my arms.

"You've reached the office before me and I see that you have your drink in your hand. I spy a chair in the corner, an antique chair with no arms... just a decorative wooden back."

I take your hand in mine. The tip of my cock is touching your tummy.

"The only light in the office is coming from the party outside and a small table lamp on the main desk. I stare at the chair, and knowing me as you do, you know what I desire."

I give you a small kiss... I don't want to interrupt my story.

"I walk to the chair and place my drink on the small table next to it. I turn, face you and watch you glide toward me. You lower your drink and tease my crotch with it as our lips meet."

I pivot you around... my cock tracing an line of pre-cum around your waist.

"I sit in the chair."

I nudge you ahead... we are slowly walking forward.

"You bend forward and rub my crotch with the bottom of your glass. I hear the ice clink as I feel the cool of the condensation soak the head of my swollen cock. I see you smile and am privy to a view of your full cleavage."

We walk a few more steps forward.

"You place your glass on the table next to mine. As you do so I unzip my pants. You tell me that that's your job so I allow you to finish me... You take your small and delicate hands and expertly undo my belt, lower my zipper and remove my wet cock from within. I am fully erect as you pat my clothes down around the bottom of my shaft."

We arrive at the arm of the large sofa in the living room.

"I straighten my back and flex my pelvis. You swing your leg over my lap and suspend yourself over me. I reach down and raise the hem of your black dress. Your hands are busy gently pulling your black panties over to the side."

The arm of the sofa is the perfect height. We reach it and your arms go before you. I place my hand on the small of your neck and let my fingers trace lines over your back as you bend over.

"I feel a drop of your sex land on me just before you place your clit on the tip of my cock. For just a minute you press yourself in and around your swollen pearl. My hands are exploring the fabric covering your breasts."

I admire the view of your ass... I ask you to spread your legs a bit further apart and you do so.

"I search for your nipples and squeeze them as you lower yourself onto me. The only thing more thrilling of feeling your kitty engulf me is the tension I feel in your inner thighs. Your wetness makes entering you easy. You sit on me and we kiss... I wrap my arms around your waist"

I lick my fingers and search for your slit. I find that no extra lubrication is needed. You are very wet. I comment on this and you tell me it's my fault.

I continue with my fantasy.

"You move, slowly, up and down my shaft. I lick my thumb and place it just below your clit. Each stroke now has added pleasure. You begin to moan in time with your moves. I begin to flex as well."

I bend my knees... you're a foot shorter than I am. I take my cock in my hand and place the head immediately next to your ass.

"You grab the back of the chair as your rhythm increases. I'm holding on to your waist pushing you up and pulling you down. I hear your string of pearls begin to sing as they bounce off your chest."

I feel you tense as I place my cock near your ass. This is just a tease as I lower my head toward your kitty. I find wetness and spend a few seconds moistening my member.

"We are moving faster now... we are breathing faster... I hear the chair creak and feel you mash yourself into me. Your forehead is pressing against mine. I feel your clit swell even further."

With shallow breaths you ask me if I can fuck you but continue the story. I tell you that I can.

"You change your moves. You sit on me, hard, and begin to grind yourself all over and around my cock. I lower my hands to your ass and corral your squirms. Your moans grow louder. I feel the first twinges deep inside me."

You raise your ass and arch your back. You turn your head and look at me just as I push my cock into your velvet void. I see your eyes close as my pelvis reaches your lips. I have entered you completely.

"Only one hand on the back of the chair now as you grab my collar and pull me in for a hard kiss. It's a hard, short one... we must breath... We stare into each other's eyes and I take control of your movements."

My heart is pounding and it's hard to breath and talk. I grip the tops of your shoulders and start sliding in and out of you. I want to start slowly but my story has me charged. I start fast and my balls are slapping you in response.

I have to use smaller sentences now...

"You quit grinding and move up and down again... hard and fast this time. One constant moan comes from your mouth. I feel my wave start to build. You tell me that you are about to cum. I flex harder. I try to concentrate on you but I'm beyond stopping myself. We are slapping. We are both soaking wet. Your head arches back. You cum and I hear you. You crest and yell. This does it for me. I feel the electricity flow from my head to my balls to my insides."

I'm breathing hard and so are you. I have to finish my story but I don't know if you're paying attention since you say, "ooohhh" each time I push myself into you.

"You're cumming and each wave makes you cry out. I hear this and things happen. My balls electrify. My pelvis cinches. I explode. I explode once. Twice. Three times. Four. You keep moving... milking every drop out of me as you come down off your high. I feel myself join the wetness of our love. I smell sex. I taste sweat when I kiss your neck."

I'm talking and I feel everything I mention.

I'm moving fast now... fucking you from behind. I'm pounding you so hard I see your hair move with each heave. I look at my cock, even in this light, glistening as it appears and disappears inside you.

I spy your large breasts when I peek over your torso.

I move my hold to your waist. I angle my cock downward and you moan. I move faster now that I've found your spot.

I take my thumb and press it against your ass. Using the rhythm of my fucking, I use each buck of your torso to push my digit a few millimeters deeper inside. Watching this tenses my insides and my balls begin to twitch.

You lift your head as you feel the pressure. Not knowing what your reaction is I continue... Firmer I press and harder I ride you. With half an inch of my thumb inside you I push harder and see it disappear... I feel your ass squeeze me in response and it begins...

Your moan lasted as long as your orgasm did. Your knees quivered and your body convulsed again and again. Your pleasure waves blurred into one and the fabric of the sofa pressing on the very edge of your sheath, and my constant pumping, made this orgasm almost painful...

Almost.

I need more. I remove my thumb and you reply with a cry.

I tell you to stand up a bit and you do. I reach around and grasp each breast. I flex my knees further and thrust upward. I take several deep breaths and accelerate my moves.

I found it... my spot - the spot on the underside of my cock just below the head. It's found a home inside you and I'm feeling myself respond.

Your hands cover mine and you begin to talk.

You tell me to keep going... to keep fucking... to cum for you... to blow my load... to drain my balls... to tap that pussy...

I'm sweating but I'm close. You feel my rhythm and join. That's it. Things are going to happen now and there's no stopping it.

Just as I described to you in my fantasy, I explode... I explode inside you. I keep moving and I keep cumming. The feeling is intense, the friction perfect. I know what you're doing... Your fingers are touching your labia and lips. You're pressing them against my shaft.

My eyes are shut and my mouth is buried into your shoulder...

I slow my movements and feel myself flow around me.

You bend over and cup my balls.

"God, you needed to cum again... didn't you?" you say.

I can't say a word...

Breathless I begin to kiss your back....

12