Detroit City - DGH Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I was glad we didn't run into either Amy or Darlene. I knew Sam would understand but it was something I didn't want to deal with.

Epilogue:

We were married six months later. Everyone showed up for the wedding. All of my brothers and sisters were there along with my mom and dad. Sam laughed saying she never saw such a big wonderful family. Brenda was the matron of honor, seeing it was her only sister and our marriage proposal happened at her wedding.

Carol and Cindy were both bridesmaids. I have to tell you they looked great. Sam says that she doesn't care what people think. They are her friends and she will always stick by them. It's nobody's business what they do behind closed doors. I agree with her.

My dad pulled me aside and said, "Son, love her like there is no tomorrow. Never go to bed mad at each other and always be true to her and her only. I made a mistake one time and almost lost your mother over it."

I knew it took a lot for my dad to say that. He was a proud man who made a mistake. He wanted to make sure I didn't.

I continued to work at Ford and eventually got my journeyman card and was making the big money. Sam worked with her father and uncle. I helped them whenever they needed an extra hand. Of course, they did have other plumbers working for them which was a good thing seeing Sam and I started having kids.

It's been nine years and five kids later. Sam said she was going to have as many kids as God allowed her. She always wanted a big family. She is one fantastic mother. We did heed my dad's advice. I love her like every day is our last day together. Sure we have a few little squabbles but we always make up before the sun sets.

I did find out that it wasn't important where I lived but it was the people I surrounded myself with. In Kentucky it was family. In West Virginia it was family. Now in Detroit City, I'm surrounded by my own family and the most loving wife on God's green earth.

Thank you for reading my story. A special thank you to LadyCibelle and Techsan for editing my story. Of course a big thank you to Jake Rivers for the invitation to write a story about a country song.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers