Devine Defloration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

I sat her on my left thigh. She draped an arm around my neck and closed her eyes burying her face in my chest. My left arm went around her waist to the lower back, the other went to her flat stomach. She covered my hand with hers but did not try to remove it. Our faces were so near that I could smell her fragrant breath from her half open mouth. I moved my head an inch and my lips touched hers.

I gave her a mere peck on her soft and sweet lips but she shivered and cuddled closely on my chest. My arm around her waist pulled her close to me. She was smooth and delicate but her breasts felt firm against my chest. My lund, already erect was trapped between my lower tummy and her hip. It started its periodic twitching.

I spoke practically in her hair, "You are not scared now, are you?"

She shook her head. I continued, "You trust me and will cooperate with me. Will you not?"

She nodded yes.

"In that case, kiss me."

She made the sound "Tch" and shrugged her shoulders, both meaning no. Her promise of cooperation did not last for a minute. Anyway, I did not insist. Instead, I lifted her face up and kissed her mouth.

This time it was a kiss that mattered. I pressed upon her closed lips and took both of them between mine. I sucked on her lips and ran my tongue over them. I could feel her breathing getting strained and fast. Her grip on me also tightened. Just for fun I lifted my mouth and broke the kiss. Expectedly she responded promptly by pulling down my head to resume the kiss.

I slanted my mouth and using the tip of my tongue, not unlike the tip of the cock, pried open her lips and entered her mouth. She squirmed a little but soon realized how sweet the kiss was and stopped struggling. She passively enjoyed my tongue foraging her mouth. I was in no hurry; leisurely I ran my tongue over her teeth, gums and inner surface of the cheeks. There was a short battle with her tongue at the end of which my tongue was immobilized between her tongue below and her palate above.

While our mouths were busy kissing my free hand was roaming over her stomach caressing through the thin odhani. I tried to push my fingers under the odhani but could not do so. I therefore intensified the kiss by gently biting her lower lip and deftly pulled out the pallu of her odhani from the waist band of her ghaghari, sliding it down at the same time from her shoulder. That exposed her chest, partly covered by the choli.

She had draped her arms around my neck twisting her upper body towards me. Her eyes were closed and breathing labored. Apparently she was so deeply engrossed in the kiss that she was not aware of her surroundings. Every few minutes she would break the kiss, utter a prolonged sigh, lick her swollen lips and hurriedly sought out my mouth to resume the kiss. The more she kissed the more she was aroused, the more she was relaxed. All the tension disappeared from her body and she became soft and limp.

Either she was unaware of what my hands were doing or she liked what they were doing she now allowed them to roam anywhere on her body. My hand on her tummy, after caressing the flat plains of her stomach slid around her waist on to her lower back where it came across a small area of bare skin between choli above and ghaghari below. From there it was a short distance to the twin globes of her hips and her pussy. However her rounded buttocks were covered yet with clinging odhani and ghaghari. The ghaghari was tied at the waist tightly with a string effectively preventing entry of my fingers underneath. Hence I had to content myself with caressing through the clothes.

While the kiss continued my hand returned to her tummy. Once again I ran my fingers over the smooth flat expanse of her tummy and stealthily inched up towards her chest. Reaching the lower border of her choli I tried to insinuate my fingers under it but failed because the choli was too tight.

Frustrated on all the fronts I boldly moved up and cupped her breast. She gasped in my mouth and covered my hand with hers. There was no protest beyond that. She allowed me to hold and feel her breast.

Even though I was holding a cloth covered breast it felt as if I was holding a naked one because her choli was so form fitting and made of thin silk. She was eighteen plus in age but her breast was a small rounded growing tit of a teenager schoolgirl. I could feel it getting firm under my caress. The tiny nipple hardened and jutted out like a pencil eraser. It was so small though that I could not pick it up with my fingers; I tweaked it with a finger tip. I could feel waves of fine tremors coursing down her body and goose bumps erupting all over Harkha's otherwise smooth skin. My lund jerked every few seconds and spewed large quantities of love juice. She broke the kiss and came up for air.

Weighing her breast in my palm I asked, "Do you like what I do to you?"

She nodded yes.

I squeezed the breast once again and said, "Is this your natural breast or padded bra?"

"Natural."

"Let me see," I said and started unbuttoning her choli. She again held my wrist.

When I was done with her choli and her breasts were exposed I said, "Okay, I hold your breast and you hold something of mine in turn. How about that? Give me your hand and scoot down a little."

My pajamas were open. I could easily direct her hand to my cock for her to hold it. At first she hesitated but I persisted and she relented.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and felt the whole length of the lund, from the tip to the root. She encircled the shaft with her forefinger and the thumb to gauge its thickness. Even with the lund in her hand she started trembling. The lund fell off her hand. Her arms lost the grip on me. All the tell tale signs of fear reappeared. We were again on square A.

I relaxed my hold on her, put my lund back into my pajamas and asked, "You are scared, are you not?"

She could at least reply, "No, my Lord, I am not. I am worried. You are so long and thick, I will be torn apart."

I reassured that nothing of the kind would occur, that chut is elastic and capable of delivering a baby which is much bigger than the biggest lund. I told her that I would be very careful and will enter her chut slowly.

She was highly anxious. She said, "My hole is so small. I cannot imagine how such a thick like yours could enter such a small hole without injuring."

"What would you do if your husband's cock is as thick as mine or thicker than mine?"

"I cannot even think about it. I don't know if he would be as gentle as you have been."

Then an idea flashed in my mind. May be if she watches my lund fucking a young vagina, she may be convinced that she could do the same.

I said, " I can show you by fucking another girl like you that the chut can accommodate a thick lund. Would you like to see?"

" Who is she?"

"She is one of my concubines, you will like her."

I clapped my hands twice and Reshama presented herself and bowed deep, "My Lord?"

"Will you please, escort Juhi here?"

Saying. "With great pleasure, my Lord." Reshama went away and returned with Juhi a nineteen years old girl almost like Harkha. She was all shy smiles and eagerness. She bowed low and said, "My Lord."

I explained," Juhi, my dear, this here is Harkha. You know she is in for getting rid of her virginity. But there is a bit of a problem. She is afraid of my lund lest it may tear up her vagina. What I want to do is to fuck you in her presence so that she can see that small chut can take in a lund like mine without any difficulty. What do you say?"

Juhi said, "My Lord, your idea is excellent and I am obliged that you have chosen me for the purpose. If you permit me I would like to say something."

"Go ahead, " I said and started undressing her by unwrapping her odhani at her waist.

"My Lord, Harkha's fear is not miss placed. God has given you a cock of frightening dimensions. I was also scared when you fucked me for the first time. And Harkha, do not worry, his lund is frightening in looks only. It is equally tasty both, in the mouth and in the chut. You will see."

I told Harkha, " Sit aside but near by. You can join us at any stage, if you like."

Juhi was physically not much different. She was 5'1" weighing 120 lbs. She was sexy and attractive in her own way. Reshama had brought her into my 'services' before about six months. Since then she had been my favorite; so much so that we had been fucking like a married couple.

Juhi was my favorite not without a reason the foremost being her bhos, her vulva, twat, cunt, boor, bhug, significant area, perfumed garden, whatever you call it. I have till today not seen a bhos better looking than Juhi's. From the high padded mons thick and rounded bigger labia ran down enclosing a long slit of five inches. The actual crack, seen only on spreading the labia, was not more than three inches long. Her clitoris, full one inch long occupied the front end of the slit with its bald cherry like head peeping into the crack. All this was hidden by bigger labia softly touching each other in mid line.

Secondly she knew how to use her bhos and chut and pleasure a lund in and out of her chut. She was a virgin novice when she came to me. She had no knowledge of sex beyond basics. However she was a sharp girl ever ready and eager to learn. Over a period of six months she trained her internal muscles, learned to give blow job, hand job and massage. Her chut had widened a bit after regular dilation by my lund but she could at her will allow me to fuck her for more than half an hour or could milk the lund to an orgasm within two minutes.

I had an instant liking for her which gradually turned into love. The more she learnt the more she endeared to me. Besides fucking she was a good companion and an excellent confident. Unfortunately I could not marry her due to our social levels being different. She was however very happy wherever she was as long as I was with her.

How and why she came to be my concubine is a story in itself. We will ask her to tell us.

On that night with Harkha Juhi came in to help me without a trace of jealousy. She was ever happy to fuck with me; at the same time she did not monopolize me. I could fuck anybody and she would not mind.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor and thighs spread. Juhi walked between my thighs, put her hands on my shoulders and lowered her head for a kiss. Even as our lips met I pulled open the knot of her ghaghari and it fell down around her feet. While the kiss continued I removed her choli and freed her breasts.

Juhi's breasts were on a larger side. They were resiliently firm spheres with a trace of maturity sag turning the nipples pointing up and forwards. The nipples and areolas were of light coffee color, very sensitive and very excitable. I had never seen them in non erect state.

As I put forth my hand to lift a breast she felt for my lund inside my loosened pajamas. The cock had wilted into a small innocent looking structure. Juhi caressed it and tried to stroke it. The cock did not respond because stroking was not possible on soft shaft. But then Juhi knew the ropes.

She sat down on her knees on the floor between my thighs. She looked up into my eyes. It was a silent question and I nodded my head. She picked up the cock, peeled the foreskin from the soft head and took it in her mouth. Harkha standing by saw this and gasped in surprise.

As it was a limp cock she could take the whole of it in, her lips touching my mons. Stroking was not possible for the same reason and hence all she could do was to lick it with the tongue and suck on it like a tit. She started doing both simultaneously.

When her tongue slid over the head I felt ticklish sensation on the cock head. Sucking action intensified the sensations rapidly and the cock jerked a little. Juhi persisted in her efforts and was rewarded with a lund gradually getting erect. As the lund became thicker and longer it filled up her mouth to capacity and then after the shaft started coming out. Juhi then could hold the shaft in her fist and stroke it. Ultimately only the swollen bulbous head occupied her mouth, the rarest of the lund came out.

Now Juhi started bobbing her head taking in and out couple of inches of the shaft, sort of fucking the mouth. As she carried on more and more of the lund could go in and come out. She pushed the lund deep down her throat till she gagged. Then her mouth would open letting out a quantity of saliva mixed with love juice. Without taking the lund out she would close her lips on it and resume sucking. At times she would slide the entire length out of her mouth slurping her lips on the smooth slope of the head.

Within short period of time Juhi could bring the cock to a degree of stiffness fit to poke a hole in Berlin Wall. My excitement had escalated rapidly, I was fast approaching orgasm but did not want to climax yet. I had to pull out my cock.

Full eight inches of my thick lund sprang out pointing forwards and upwards. The whole of it was drenched in her saliva mixed with my love juice. Couple of strands of mucus were still hanging between the lund and her lips.

Harkha meanwhile was watching with wonder and fascination. Her face was deeply flushed and she was wetting and chewing her lips. She of her own had unbuttoned her choli. One of her hands was inside the choli toying with her nipple while the other was shamelessly massaging the vulva. When I pulled the lund out Harkha sat down and leaned in.

Juhi was not the one to mince the words. While stroking the lund furiously with her fist she asked Harkha, " Want to taste it? It will make your bhos a lake of love juices."

With the eyes downcast due to shyness and mouth watering in anticipation Harkha put out her hand and held the lund. Juhi showed her the technique of stroking. Eagerly Harkha bent the lund towards her mouth and kissed the wet tip. She came out with thick strand of love juice sticking to her lips.

She looked up to me for approval. I smiled and with my hand on her head drew it towards the lund. She had to open her mouth wide to let the head in.

For a novice she did a good job of sucking the lund. She did not know much of the tongue work but this deficiency was made good by the delicate velvety feel of her nubile mouth and lips. I was careful not to push the lund far enough to make her gag.

Juhi had moved out from between my legs. She sat behind Harkha. She removed her choli and untied the ghaghari. Shamelessly she grabbed one breast and started fondling it. Her other hand went to her vulva.

Harkha however could not enjoy the lund in the mouth for any length of time because all three of us were highly excited. Time was ripe for fucking Juhi.

Juhi was more than ready with her bhos drenched in her love juice. As I drew her near me she asked in a voice weak with excitement, "My Lord, will you please take me from behind?"

That was her favorite position of fucking. So when I said yes she eagerly bent down on all the four with her ample bottom high in the air. I was equally eager to enter her chut; my lund was almost bursting. I positioned myself at the rear end between her thighs. I caressed the smooth globes of her heavy bottom and parted them.

The first thing that came into view was her butt hole. It was brown in color and tightly closed looking like the mouth of a purse tied with a draw string. The whole area was devoid of hair. Little more parting and the mouth of the chut was revealed with ends of the bigger labia flanking on two sides. The whole area was wet with the love juice spilled out from her vulva.

A little adjustment here and there and the chut was brought at the level of the lund. However her buttocks being heavy the chut was seated deep between them. It was difficult to keep the butt crack open for any length of time using one hand. I called Harkha to help. She came up to stand by me and looked at me with bashful eyes. I asked her to hold apart Juhi's ass cheeks.

With a hand on each butt Harkha pulled them apart. She was surprised to learn that the ass hole and cunt hole can be approached from behind. I held the heavy lund in my hand and nudged the mouth of the chut with the blunt head. Harkha looked on with mixed feeling of trepidation and fascination expecting Juhi to scream out of pain any moment.

I started entering Juhi's chut. Both the chut and the lund were wet and slippery and hence going was smooth. Harkha could see the labia parting readily to accommodate the thick lund. When about half the lund was in Harkha released the butts she was holding. The butts came to gather and gripped the lund but there was no obstruction and I could push in three quarters before the thick cushions of her butts prevented further penetration.

Harkha must be holding her breath because she let out a deep sigh and visibly relaxed.

I waited for few seconds and looked at Harkha. She was feeling shy again but could not prevent her fingers going to her clitoris. I said, "Did you see? I am going to fuck her now. Juhi, are you ready my dear? Do you feel any pain?"

"My Lord, I am ready and no, there is no pain, only pleasure."

Once she was settled I started fucking Juhi's chut with slow deep thrusts; at times bringing out only a couple of inches of the lund, at times almost its full length. The whole lund was dripping wet and felt thicker than ever. Harkha, standing by looked on.

At that time I noticed fine tremors in Harkha's hands. Her face was flushed and she was wetting her lips.

I asked, "Are you alright dear Harkha?"

" Yes, yes my Lord....I am alright....." she hurried to say and averted her face. I knew the symptoms.

"You are getting excited aren't you? seeing the cock entering the pussy? I bet you have never seen anything like this before. Have you?"

She lowered her eyes and did not answer, I drew her near me with an arm around he waist and kissed her mouth. I said, " It is okay, you should not feel shy of your responses because they are normal. Don't worry. Let's see."

My hand around her waist went down to her vulva. As expected it was over flowing with its own love juice. I gently pushed two fingers in her vagina. Immediately she gripped them. She was ripe for fucking.

I told Juhi, "My dear, I think our Harkha is now ready to step into womanhood. The moment for doing my duty has arrived. I will presently deflower her and then fuck you. You will have to wait till then."

Juhi replied, "Do your duty, my Lord and be kind to give her couple of orgasms."

I said, "My dear, I cannot indulge in personal pleasures and continue fucking her after defloration."

Juhi, "Pardon my impertinence, my Lord but think how you would feel if

some beautiful girl allows you to fuck her but leaves you half way."

That settled the issue. I told you Juhi has always been a good adviser. Not that I did not want to fuck Harkha because I did. Only moral issue was coming in my way. That was taken care of by logical mind of my dear Juhi.

I came off her and turned to Harkha my erection pointing up and forward wet with love juices. Harkha was not to be daunted this time by its angry look. She sort of took the bull by the horns. She boldly caught it in her fist as my arms went around her shoulder and waist. She whispered in my ear, "Make haste please, I cannot bear the delay"

She was right, she had waited enough. Yet I asked while walking to the bed, "What do you want?"

She surprised me by her wanton reply, "I want this (a squeeze on the lund). Right now,"

"What do you call it?"

"Lund, cock...."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my chut. No more talking. Get to work."

Harkha probably was the only one to order me around. I swatted her butt before throwing her on the bed.

I threw myself on her and glued mouth to mouth. She was still holding my lund. Hurriedly I sat up between her thighs spreading them to expose her bhos.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers