Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Is that all it is? You like my cock?" Sylvia focused her attention on the cup in her two hands for several seconds and then looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

She leaned over and kissed me tenderly on the lips and put her forehead to mine and whispered, "No. That's not all. I'm sorry, I'm being a little flippant." She turned her body to face the same direction as me. She sipped her coffee and said nothing more. I didn't know what to say so I just shut up.

We sat is silence sipping our coffee for a couple minutes and then I said, "The sun is coming up, we have time for one last time before you guys have to get ready to go." Sylvia slid over close and gripped my semi-erect cock and squeezed hard. She giggled as my cock surge quickly up to full size.

Sylvia leaned into me and we kissed passionately. When we broke our embrace, she had a delicious smile on her face and she said, "Mr. Ever-ready." She giggled and I kissed her again as I pulled her around into my lap with her knees at the back of the seat beside me hips. My cock was trapped between our bodies as we mauled each other's lips and faces and necks and shoulders. Sylvia moaned and pulled her face up in the air as I attacked her neck. I knew she went to pieces when I did that. She muttered, "Oh God. I don't want to go home." Then her hands both went to my cock between us and she pushed herself away from me so she could get it to her sex. She was already gasping for oxygen. She muttered, "Oh my gawwdd. Hurry." The look on her face was one of pleading. The only thing I could do was lift her up off my lap. When she decided it was right, she slammed herself on and her head went back and her mouth opened in a silent, wheezing scream.

I knew right away that her anticipated pleasure had quickly become pain. The water had washed her lubrication away and I had learned the hard way, so to speak, that cocks and vaginas don't slide too well under water. She eased herself back off my cock and whispered, "Fuck, that hurt."

I chuckled and said, "I bet. You've got choices. One: we go get back in bed with Reece, two: we could do doggy style if you stand up on the seat or three: you could sit back on the edge and do it face to face." I hesitated to consider if there were additional options and then said, "Or we could do any position you want on the grass."

Sylvia laughed at that last option and then stood up and turned around. She stepped up on the seat. As I stood in the center foot well of the hot tub, she looked back at me and waggled her incredible ass at me. I got in position behind her and ran my fingers through her sex to make sure she was lubricated. I pushed my middle-finger inside and Sylvia groaned and pushed back at me. She was more than ready and I removed my finger and gripped her hips and pulled my hips forward and groaned hard as my cock slid into her pussy like a custom-made silk glove.

Sylvia held her position braced against the wall of the hot tub and moaned loudly. In the complete silence of dawn, her moans seemed to reverberate and I 'ssshhh'd' her. The moans stopped but her gasps for air didn't. She started pushing back as I pushed forward and she moaned out, "Oh ggawwdd, Dex. You make me cum so easy."

She arched her back and lifted her ass. Water sloshed across the hot tub in synch with my thrusts. The waves were smashing into the wall below Sylvia's face and she pulled her head up spitting warm water. It didn't deter her efforts a bit as she seethed air through her clenched teeth. She wailed, "Ooooohhhhh Jesus, Dex. Here I ggggoooooo." Her head came down on the edge of the tub as hot water splash up the wall in her face. Her pussy clamped hard on my cock and I ramped up the pace and was slamming my cock into her. She wailed out, "OOOHHHHH," again and then spit water from her open mouth. I changed the rhythm to chop down the peaks of the sloshing water.

Slowly Sylvia came down off her high as evidenced by the strength of her vaginal spasms. I wasn't ready yet but my orgasm was spiraling in on me. I had to slow as I concentrated on the amazing sensation of her pussy on my cock.

As I got closer, I let out a groan and picked up the pace again and just as I was about to go over the top, Sylvia exploded into a second orgasm. Her head flailed on the edge of the tub. Her hips were rocking from front to back and side to side. I held on to her as her knees buckled. Her spasming pussy milked my cock of many powerful shots of cum. I thought my insides would pour out through my cock. I gritted my teeth and groaned hard with each explosive thrust into her.

I couldn't hold myself up let alone Sylvia and I dropped down on the seat beside her and pulled her around beside me. She swung around and landed sitting in my lap facing me. She launched her lips at me and we kissed like we had never kissed before. When she broke our embrace, she was chanting, "Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus." She pressed her forehead to mine as we came down from our highs. As our breathing became normal, we stretched out our lips to make contact with the other's.

It was completely quiet again when Sylvia whispered, "Fuck, Dex. How do I go home after that? Jesus Christ. Reece will have to drive, I guess." I chuckled and pecked her on the lips again. She reciprocated. She continued, "Ginger and I have got pretty close since you left. She's like my mother. We tell each other everything. Wait until I try to describe this."

I chuckled and said, "I hope Ginger isn't telling you about some of our coffee sessions."

Sylvia laughed and said, "She told me everything, including her sex with you and your sisters. That's how I knew for sure that you were having sex with them. I was just fucking with you with June's panties in your room. I got a laugh out of your answers though." She laughed again and we kissed more passionately.

I said, "Give Ginger my love. I miss her. Bring her with you when you come next time."

Sylvia laughed, "I think you're getting to your limit. Satisfying four and five women at a time is getting past Superman status. I wouldn't want to over load your cock." She reached down between our bodies and gripped my deflated dick and it pushed back on her hand. She laughed and said, "See, just little 'ole me isn't enough to put this monster down. I'm gonna start calling it Godzilla."

I laughed and said, "You will not." She laughed hard and moved out of my lap releasing my semi-erect cock. She stood up and stepped out of the tub and I followed and pulled the cover into place. We grabbed our towels and dried off. Our body temperatures were high enough to be sweating so there was no urgency to run for the house.

There was still no activity in the house. It was as quiet as a funeral home. The noise we were making in the hot tub wouldn't have affected the twins because their bedroom was on the front of the house. I hoped that we hadn't disturbed the backline neighbors. I hadn't seen any lights on in Sarah and Sandy's bedroom.

Reece was sprawled out over the entire king-size bed and sleeping soundly. She was mumbling something in her sleep but it was inaudible. I pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt and handed my robe to Sylvia. She pulled it on and buried her face in it and took a deep breath. She smiled but didn't comment.

We made ourselves another cup of coffee each and settled into separate chairs in the family room as Sylvia had fun relating Gingers many stories of her and me and even some of how good-'ole Guy had fooled Ginger into giving into his sexual fantasy's with her. I was glad that Ginger wasn't too traumatized by Guy's antics and now they were fodder for funny stories.

Sylvia asked if there were any other women with whom I had had sex with at work. The answer was no. She gave me a side-ways glance as if she didn't believe me. I asked her the same question about anyone other than me and she giggled and said, "No. There were an awful lot of them who wanted too though." I smiled and nodded. I knew she was fibbing a little because I still had a video on my computer of her and Fatima on Dad's desk. I chose not to bring that up.

I heard the creaking on the stairs that had to be from one of the twins. The lack of elephant feet threw me a little though. Julie appeared naked in the family room. It was past sunrise as Julie ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair. Then she subconsciously hoisted up her breasts and let them go. They didn't rise or fall much. She looked at me and Sylvia and said, "What time is it anyway."

I looked at the digital clock on the cable box and said, "A little past eight." I knew she didn't have a class until ten o'clock. She mumbled something and headed back to the stairs. Then I heard my bedroom door close and concluded that Julie had crawled into bed with Reece. Sylvia listened for a moment and then let out a giggle.

Sylvia said, "Your sisters are insatiable." I chuckled and nodded. We stayed quiet for a few minutes to see if something sexual would be starting up in my room. If they were, they were keeping it quiet.

Our suspicions got the better of us and we got up and walked to bedroom door and listened. It was quiet. I slowly turned the doorknob and pushed my head inside. Sure enough, Julie was on the top half of a sixty-nine and the only sound was their tongues slashing through the other's sex. Sylvia pushed the door open so she could see and she softly snickered before she backed away and pulled the door shut.

A naked June came thundering down the stairs and looked at us standing in the hall. She said, "Where's Julie?" Sylvia pointed toward my door and June burst through and slammed the door behind her. Sylvia looked at me and grinned and we went back to the door to see what had changed. They were in the process of changing positions into a side by side daisy-chain.

Reece spotted us at the door and said, "Do you want in?" Sylvia shook her head and looked at me. I shook my head. We backed out of the doorway and closed it.

I chuckled and said to Sylvia as we headed back to the family room, "Yep. They're definitely insatiable."

Sylvia giggled and nodded her head, "You three were made for each other."

Sylvia and I made breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast and when Reece, June and Julie burst excitedly from my bedroom. Reece said, "My God, I could smell the bacon. I'm starving. All three of them were still naked. They didn't care and neither did Sylvia or I. My dick wasn't ignoring their nudity though and I had to sit down to hide my boner or they would be all over me.

After breakfast, everyone got getting ready to go their separate ways. June and Julie had to get to class and they made their good-bye hugs and kisses with Sylvia and Reece and then headed up the street to use the short-cut through the woods. I hugged Reece and Sylvia together for a long time as we passed around kisses. Sylvia teared up, which got Reece going and they got me going. I urged them to come back soon, maybe for the big Halloween Party that Mom and Dad were driving up to host. Sylvia wiped her eyes and nodded. Sylvia tossed the keys to Reece and slid into the passenger seat. Reece grinned as she slid into the driver's seat.

The engine rumbled to life and Reece handled the clutch/gas peddle rather poorly as she jerked down the street with horn blowing and hands waving out of both sides of the car. I smiled as I watched Reece struggling with the gears but she was getting it down even before they were out of site.

I took a quick shower and dressed before I grabbed my book-bag and slid into my driver's seat. It was a short walk but an even shorter drive and I didn't want to be late for this class. The professor was a fanatic about being on time and he brutally ridiculed anyone who showed up late.

After classes, I went to the gym to work out. I thought about sneaking into the Utility Room beside the girl's shower room again when the girl's lacrosse team came in after the cheerleaders were done. I still had an interest in the lacrosse coach Mandy. I had gathered from Molly and Mandy's reaction together that Coach Mandy liked girls. I had also seen her giving me the eye, so there was a good chance she like guys too.

I was heading that way after a shower when I decided that I was just plain fucked out. I didn't have the urge to even bother. I figured that I needed a break. I was pleased that Reece and Sylvia had come and that they went home sexually satisfied. Then there was the twins and the high school neighbor girls, Sarah and Sandy and their nemesis Princess Tina and before that the 'Lost Husband Support Group' and Molly and her cheerleader squad in the shower. I chuckled to myself. 'I'll fuck myself to death before Halloween,' I thought.

I stopped at the Juice Bar and mingled socially with some football players and lingering cheerleaders. I was becoming familiar with some of their names and several said, "Hi, Dex," when I came in. Molly wasn't there but Coach Vivian was and took a double-take because of my height, I'd guess. People often do a double-take when I enter a room just because I'm unusually tall at six-foot-six. Vivian took in my height and then I watched her eyes scan down my body to take in my physique. She smiled at me and I returned the smile as I ordered an orange juice from Jerry, the bartender.

Coach Vivian was sitting with the football coach that Mom and I had met when we moved into our house. Mom had exercised her need for some sexual adrenaline when she pretended to be the team masseuse. The coach and another player got their happy endings while I fucked her from behind at her direction. I was glad that the football coach didn't remember me from that day, but I'm sure he'll never forget Mom's insane blow job.

The football coach stood up and said, "Bye," to Coach Vivian and Vivian stood up and pulled herself up on a stool beside me. I watched her coming and said, "Hello, Coach Vivian."

She looked at me with a confused look and said, "Have we met?"

I smiled and said, "Only once, I think. I'm Dex." I had been taught to shake a woman's hand only if she offers it. She didn't. She was even more confused. I smiled to myself. The only time she and I had ever met was when she backed her pussy onto my cock in the girl's shower. I continued, with kind of a lie, "I'm not sure where, but you're not a woman a guy would forget." She broke into a smile and flushed with embarrassment at my flagrant compliment.

In an effort to keep our conversation going, she said, "Are you a student here?"

I replied, "Yes. I'm a Junior. I know you coach the Cheerleader Squad. I know Molly, but not well."

Now, a broad smile formed on her face and she said, "Molly's a good cheerleader and she's very pretty. The fans love pretty cheerleaders." I smiled and nodded before finishing my orange juice.

She got the sense that I was getting ready to leave and she obviously wanted to keep our conversation going by asking, "Do you come here often?" We both laughed at that old line. "No, really. I've never seen you around." She laughed and said, "Sorry. That was about as clichéd a question as was ever asked."

I laughed with her and said, "I'm not on a team but I come here nearly every day. I've been here at the bar with Molly a few times."

She grinned and I could almost see her gears turning. She would check me out with Molly at her earliest opportunity. She said, "Can I buy you a real drink? All Jerry cares about is that he sells the drink to someone at least twenty-one." Before I could decline, she motioned Jerry over and ordered me a beer and another round of what she had been drinking. Jerry nodded and glanced at me as if he was going to card me, but he didn't and he set the beer down in front of Vivian along with her drink. She didn't even wait for Jerry to turn around before she pushed the beer over in front of me.

In spite of our awkward start, Vivian was a good conversationalist. I got the impression that she was checking to see if I was too. I must have held my own because she ordered another round.

I normally wouldn't have stayed this long but, I was hoping to get a sexual reprieve from the twins and getting home late with booze on my breath might help that out.

We moved off the barstools because the back of her thighs was stinging from falling asleep. Her feet barely made it to the foot-rail, while mine were on the floor. As we talked about all kinds of topics, I noticed that her nipples were pushing hard on her button-down cotton shirt and it wasn't cold in the bar.

Here I was trying to avoid a boner to give myself a break and here was my little head, who didn't give a crap about what my big head wanted. I had to move in my seat trying to make an adjustment of position without giving myself away.

Vivian was getting buzzed and a sultry look came to her face as she glanced over the edge of the table and caught me with my hand trying to maneuver my cock out of my pant leg to my belt. She giggled and stuck up two fingers at Jerry and minutes later he brought over another round. This one would probably make me buzzed and her shit-faced and as that is about how it was turning out, I realized that she planned this whole thing. She would be too drunk to drive and I would have to drive her home. It didn't look like I was going to get any reprieve. I just went with it.

When Vivian gathered up her purse and pulled out her car keys, she accidentally on purpose dropped her keys on the floor by the table and immediately slid out of her chair to squat and pick up her keys. I saw her look up under the table and heard her mutter, "Jesus Christ."

I did what I was supposed to do and took her keys from her hands. She smiled up at me. She may have planned this but I didn't think she was faking her inebriation. Her eyes could barely focus on my hand as she dropped her keys into my hand. I just hoped she would be able to give me instructions to drive her home.

I helped Vivian to her feet and held on to steady her toward the front door. Jerry looked over and said, "She can't drive like that."

I nodded and said, "Don't worry, I'm driving her home." He looked me over to make sure I was okay to drive and then nodded.

I stopped and asked Jerry, "Do you know where she lives. She might not make it home before she passes out."

Jerry, pointed in a direction and said, "Over on Jackson Blvd, 742. It's only a couple miles from here." I thanked him and asked her were her car was. She mumbled something about it being a red Mustang, right out front. We found it without difficulty. I helped her into the passenger seat and hurried around to slide into the driver's seat. Her head rolled back against the side window. I was glad I had asked Jerry where she lived but I wondered why he would know.

In five minutes, I pulled into her driveway and shut off the engine. Vivian let out a moan and then she looked over at me. She popped open her door and swung her feet to the pavement. I hurried around to help her out, but she pulled herself out on her own. She let me take her arm but she walked fairly steady up the walkway to her front door. She took the keys from me and pushed the house key in the lock and pushed the front door in. I was getting a feeling that I had been scammed.

Vivian led me inside and closed the door behind me. She walked fairly steady to the kitchen and said, "Would you like a beer?" I declined but it was clear she was making a drink for herself. She said, "Come in." I thought, '... Said the spider to the fly.'

I sat on a sofa as she dropped into an adjacent chair. The look on her face was not one of inebriation. It was one of lust and that look caused my cock to push up hard on my zipper. I didn't do anything to hide it. I had already decided that whatever happened here was okay with me. I just wasn't going to be the one to make the first move. I was perfectly content to walk away right now, but I figured I'd give her a chance to make the move before I left and walked home. A couple miles was no big deal.