Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June and Julie had heard the conversation but hadn't gotten up to see the screen. Julie said, "I don't know about sex is a casket."

June giggled and said, "I don't know either but I'll reserve my decision about that."

Julie said, "Well, I'm pooped-out. I'm going to bed." She got up and swayed her ass in a model cat-walk on her toes as she left the room. She glanced back over her shoulder to see if I was watching. I definitely was and she grinned at me with a very sultry look on her face.

June giggled at Julie's antics and said, "She says she's tired but she is sending you signals that she wants you to follow her." I had already gathered that. I smiled to myself as I thought, 'Last year I would have totally missed those signals.' June continued, "I can stay here and watch some TV if you two want to be alone. I get it. Sometimes I just want you to myself too."

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her hard. It wasn't a passionate kiss per se, but it wasn't a sibling kiss either. I hugged her tight to me and when our embrace broke, I whispered, "I love you June." She whispered back the same and we hugged tightly again.

She pulled back and rubbed the tip of her cute little nose on mine and whispered, "You should go." I was tired too and would have normally just gone to my bed, but June was making it clear that Julie wanted a one-on-one love-making session, which she did from time to time. I stretched out my lips and June did the same and we kissed gently. When our lips parted, she whispered again, "Go. I'll come up when you come down." She slid back out of my lap and grabbed the TV remote, clicked some buttons and clicked through some channels.

I got up and realized that my dick was at half-mast. Not hard but not soft either. June glanced at me and said, "you can't go up there with that." She motioned me closer and she sucked my knob between her lips and tongued my 'spot'. In moments I was at full size and June pulled off and kissed my glans and shooed me away.

I went up the stairs with my cock pitching from side to side with each step. I gripped it with my hand to feel the hardness. I knew that the creaking steps would announce my approach but when I pushed open the twin's bedroom door, Julie was in a fetal position on her side under the covers. She had turned her head to watch me come in. The bathroom light was on and the door was open, offering considerable illumination to the bedroom.

I pulled back her sheet and blanket and slid under them. I spooned up behind her with my erection pinned to her upper thighs. I came up on my elbow and kissed her cheek. It was wet. She had been crying. I kissed a rolling tear off her cheek and said, "Talk to me."

She choked out a sobbing cry and whimpered, "I'm okay. I got a little homesick seeing Mom and Dad. I miss them. I never thought I'd ever say that." She snorted out another sob and wiped her cheek. "I guess I just need some love."

I ran my fingers across her wet face and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. I knew just how to get this started. I scooched up closer to her so I could kiss her neck by her ear. That was an erogenous zone for her and it never took much to set her off. My move closer also pushed my fat knob up her thigh to her sex. She responded to my kiss on the neck and she pushed herself closer so that my glans spread her labia. She moaned hard and muttered, "Yes. You know just what I need."

When she was like this, she didn't want hard, raw sex like she usually did. She wanted me to make love to her. I smiled to myself because I knew that as often as not, she turned these love making sessions into raw, unhinged sex. That was fine too. Whatever she wanted.

As I tended to Julie's needs with my lips, tongue and hands, my little head would just have to wait its turn, in spite of its insistence. I kissed Julie's lips and cheeks and chin and nose and eyes before returning to her neck and earlobe to recharge her passion. I kissed her lips again and then kissed my way down over her chin to her neck and then down into her cleavage. I avoided her nipples until she couldn't stand it anymore. She groaned and writhed beside me as she had rolled onto her back to give me full access to both tits. I took full advantage as she grabbed two fistfuls of hair and held me to her breasts while I suckled on her nipples. They were as hard as I had ever seen them. She moaned constantly and when she groaned, I took note of a particularly erotic spot and kept coming back to it. Sometimes, the spot was still there and sometimes it wasn't and I'd find a new one.

I hadn't even gotten past her tits and she'd already had an orgasm. I smiled as she writhed through her climax and then muttered, "Oh my gawddd, Dex. I don't know how you do that."

I pulled my lips back, half-way off a nipple and mumbled, "Just being at the right spot at the right time." She pulled me back on the nipple and giggled at my response.

I pulled myself up to my hands and knees and moved between her spread legs. She lifted her legs and dropped her feet over my calves. She had a huge grin on her face as she looked up at my face inches above hers. She lifted her head quickly and stole a kiss before dropping back down. Her gorgeous face was awash in lust. She nudged me with her feet to push my steel-rod of a cock closer to her sex.

I let my shoulders fall as I started kissing her lips and face like before. I returned to her neck and she humped her hips up at me in search of my cock. She found it and held herself up to rub herself on it. I kissed her nose and she giggled as she rubbed her nose on mine, which was surprisingly erotic. She whispered, "I love you Dex." I kissed her chin and lightly bit my teeth into it as she giggled. She whispered again, "If you don't give me your cock pretty soon, I'm going to fucking die right here, right now." I chuckled, knowing full well that she wouldn't.

I pushed myself back up and gazed down at her beauty. Her eyes were blazing with passion. I went to her neck again and she moaned hard and pushed her hips up at me. I trailed my lips down her neck to her breasts again and flicked my tongue across her nipples. She whimpered and tried again to push herself onto my cock that was pressed to her sex by my body. She did discover that she could get some satisfaction by sliding her sex along the bottom of my shaft. It sure did feel good to me too.

She tried to use her hands to assist her but I held her wrists out to her sides. She looked up at me and whimpered, "Please Dex. I love what you're doing but I need you in me. I want that big, beautiful cock in me, now." She gave me her pleading look and I bent down to kiss her pouting lips.

I pushed back up on my extended arms as her gaze moved from my face and down my chest to my abs. She was searching for my cock trapped between us at our hips but she was clearly enjoyed her visual tour. I lifted my hips off hers and as we both looked between us, I maneuvered my cock around until it was at the right spot and pushed down. Julie made a minor adjustment and then pushed up. My fat knob pushed into her pussy, accompanied by stereo groans from us. Julie whispered, "Fuck Dex. It's even bigger than usual. You must be really turned-on." I just nodded and pushed the rest of my cock deep in her vagina. Julie groaned hard all the way down until she flinched and then pulled her hips back slightly. She whimpered, "Jesus. You feel like you're in my lungs. I can hardly breathe.

I pulled back and she surged in a huge breath of air and suddenly expelled it as I pushed back in and stopped again. She wasn't breathing so I whispered, "Breathe Julie. Breathe." She sucked in a lungful and I started into my normal rhythm. She got into my rhythm and joined me by thrusting her hips up at me as I pushed down.

Within a couple minutes, Julie's eyes went wide with passion and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her body stiffened. She groaned in a deep, guttural voice, "Oh God. Don't stop. Cum with me."

I smiled down at her and said between gasps for air, "I can't on this one. I'll try for the next one." She grinned up at me for a moment, before that disappeared and her body went rigid and released in a spastic thrashing of her entire body. Her mouth opened in another constricted scream. Her pussy clenched hard on my cock many times as I continued to pump my hips at her. She had her fingernails dug deep in my abs and she didn't even realize she was doing it until I said, "Fingernails."

As I expected, Julie's passion rose after the first orgasm and she groaned out, "OH GAAWWDD, DEX. YES. FUCK ME." I ramped up my pace and was pounding into her pussy when I felt that glorious feeling creeping up on me. I didn't try to push it back. My body stiffened like hers had earlier and she knew I was close.

She grinned up at me and between gasps for air said, "Give it to me." I gritted my teeth and seethed air as I pummeled her as hard as I could. She met every thrust and we groaned loudly through our mutual explosive orgasms. Her clenching pussy milked my cock and she grimaced with every cum-shot. She clung to my neck and pulled herself up against my chest and flexed her hips at me until she couldn't hold on anymore and she collapsed to the bed as air wheezed from her lungs. We were done and it took a while to collect our breathes.

My cock softened in Julie's vagina as I cradled her under me. She held tight to me too. I was careful not to put my full weight on her and we stayed just like that for a long time. We felt a new weight push down on the bed and we welcomed June to the party.

June said, "Sorry to bother you guys, but it's late and I'm tired and I didn't expect you to go at it for so long. I just wanted a good-night kiss." June leaned down and kissed me and then Julie. Then she whispered to Julie, "That last orgasm was amazing. You'll sleep well tonight." I pulled my spent cock from Julie and went to the bathroom to get a towel. When I got back, June was sucking and slurping cum out of Julie's pussy and Julie was moaning her total pleasure from June's oral stimulation.

June sat up when I came in and took the towel and pressed it between Julie's thighs. June's face was wet from Julie's cocktail of her juices and cum. She took a loose end of the towel and wiped her face. She leaned toward me and extended her lips to me and we kissed. She giggled into my mouth as she lashed her cum tasting tongue around. I didn't mind. I'd gotten used to it. I said good-night to my sisters and turned off the bathroom light and went downstairs to my room.

I slept like a log and woke the next morning after sunrise in the same position as when I crawled under my sheets. I laid there in a daze for a half-hour before I got up. I had intentionally set my schedule so that Friday's were light and I didn't have any classes today until after lunch. I dressed and made a cup of coffee. The house was silent. The girls must have left for classes already. They have an early class on Friday and then nothing until after lunch. They often walked home during the break to make lunch.

I decided to spend the off time draining the hot tub and refilling. The water had been getting cloudy. I opened the shed that held the containers of water balancing chemicals. I ran out the hose connected in the laundry room hot water spicket and after draining the water onto the lawn. I started filling again and watched the water level slowly rise.

I saw movement along the tall hedges and Sarah and Sandy appeared. They were dressed alike in their high school uniforms with light jackets zipped half-way up in front. They smiled and asked what I was doing. I said, "I needed to change out the hot tub water. It was getting hard to manage." They came over and stared down in the tub. I said, "How are things with Princess Tina?"

Sarah giggled and said, "Now she's trying to get us to join her clique. All of a sudden we're the greatest things since yoga pants."

"I thought that's what you wanted," I said.

"Sandy said, "Naw. We just wanted her to stop making fun of us and then to stop her from threatening us with the video we sent to her. Now we're afraid of what she'll do if we reject her friendship. We don't want to be friends with her. She's an ass-hole and so are those in her clique. We'd be ass-holes too if we join her."

I still had the video of Tina and me but until Sarah and Sandy told me they were still having problems with her; I'd keep it quiet. I changed subjects and asked if they were doing anything on Halloween night. Both girls said they were too old for Halloween. I chuckled and told her we were having an adult costume party that night and their eyes lit up. Sarah said, "We don't have any costumes. Haven't in years."

I said, "We have some extra costumes if you want to come. You'd have to clear it with your parents though. Let me know. Consider yourselves invited. Come over tonight and check out the costumes if you want. They're pretty high quality and very sexy too. You'd look pretty hot. They didn't commit either way but they were giving each other the eye.

Sandy saw the school bus go past my house and she said, "We'd better go. The bus goes past your house and then comes down our street. We said our good-byes and the girls disappeared through the hedge and I heard then running across their backyard toward the street.

I thought the hot tub would never fill to a mark half-way up the skimmer, but it finally did and I shut off the water and coiled the hose and put it back in the basement. I tested the water and poured in the appropriate chemicals and pulled the cover on.

I studied at the dining room table and ate a bologna sandwich before I had to leave for class. It was a nice day, so I decided to walk. As I walked through the woods onto the Athletic fields I was thinking about if there were any guys from my classes that I should invite to our Halloween party. I didn't consider any of them to be friends and certainly not anyone I wanted to introduce to June and Julie. There were girls in my classes too, but I hadn't gotten close to any of them. I had my hands full already.

I had already invited, Molly and Coach Vivian and even Molly's mother. I could imagine my mother and Linda together. Sparks would fly. I invited Coach Mandy but I hadn't told June or Julie. They didn't even know that I knew their coach. I had invited a few of the football players that I worked out with once in a while but they hadn't RSVP'd yet. It would be their loss if they didn't come. I really didn't give a shit either way. I knew a few of the cheerleaders from the Juice Bar at the Fieldhouse and asked Molly to invite them. She said that if she was going to invite some of her team, she would have to invite them all. I gave her the greenlight to do that.

The twins had invited all of their lacrosse friends and their full study group. Most of the lacrosse team had RSVP'd and half of their study group. Girls like Joanne, who would be completely overwhelmed by the crowd, had declined. Emma and Eva could hardly wait the remaining few days before the party.

I had invited Sylvia and Reece when they were here but I didn't know if they would make the drive or not. The thought of Sylvia made me think about Mom and Sylvia's lunch date that happened about an hour ago. I hoped that Mom would call to let me know how things went but I doubted that I'd hear anything until she showed up for the party. I didn't want to appear hopeful. That was between Mom and Sylvia. At least I told myself that. I wasn't even sure what my interest was either way. In general, Sylvia had me tied up in knots and had since the day I met her.

I had back to back classes and then the rest of the day was mine. I went to the fieldhouse weight room to work-out. I liked working out in the weight room on Friday's. It was a ghost-town. There was never anyone there but me. I changed in the locker room to a pair of short and sneakers and backed shirtless through the frosted glass door as I was pulling on my fingerless, leather lifting gloves. I heard metal weights drop on the big Universal equipment the moment I turned around. I looked to see who it was and I made it one step and stopped dead in my tracks. I had never seen her before. She was stunningly attractive and not much about her body was left to the imagination in her form-fitting spandex outfit. Even though she was sitting down with her knees pressing on the Naugahyde pads of the 'Inner-thigh Abductor' machine, I could tell that she was very tall for a female. She had dark brown hair pulled into a pony-tail. She was toned everywhere. Not like those female body-builders that look more like a man than me. Her breasts were larger than average but not huge. She was displaying a lot of cleavage in her outfit.

She heard me come in and she looked up and the weights attached to the Naugahyde pads crashed down to the floor pulling her thighs apart. She glistened with perspiration and wiped her brow with her forearm. She smiled at me and said, "Hi. I'm Alicia." I think her voice alone was having an effect on my dick. I introduced myself and we shook hands as we checked each other out. She held my hand longer than normal and said, "I love your abs. I'm trying to get there, but it takes a lot of work to get where you are." She sat up straight on her seat to show me her abs that were exposed below her color coordinated workout top. As far as I was concerned, her abs were perfect and I told her so. She grinned at me and I forgot all about working out as I noticed that her nipples were hardening and pushing out against the material constraining them.

She pulled her legs out of the machine and stood up. She was easily over six foot tall. She looked up at me and said, "I don't usually meet guys taller than me. I like tall guys." She moved up close to me as if to gage how tall I was and then said, "Six foot six?" I smiled and nodded. She said, "Tall guys have to work extra hard to get cut like you. Short muscles are easier."

She moved over to another weight station and straddled a slanted board with her shoulders under a bar with a couple weights on each end. She tested the weight and lifted it off the hooks. She said, "Can you spot me? I'm usually here alone and some of these machines aren't safe without a spotter." I moved in behind the machine and lightly cupped my hands under the bar as she lifted it and lowered it almost to her chest and then lifted again. I was impressed with the amount of weight she was lifting.

I was paying attention to my job as spotter and didn't immediately realize that Alicia had taken the opportunity to look up into my loose-fitting nylon shorts at my semi-erect dick. I never wore underwear when I worked out, so there it was. The fact that she was staring up at it caused a reaction and it hardened and lifted as it pushed the leg of my loose shorts out from my thigh. She noticed me looking down at her and she giggled as she put the bar back on the hook. She required no assistance from me.

She reached up and pulled the nylon material of my left leg out to release my cock and the bulbous knob pushed down and then lifted the nylon material as my cock lifted. She stared at it as it expanded. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth as if to bite it but she just held it there. She didn't touch my cock. She just stared at it. I was curious to see what she would do, so I stood still as my cock bobbed out in front of her face partially constrained by my shorts.

She licked her lips and reached up again. This time she pulled my nylon shorts down. The material pulled my cock down with it until it couldn't be pulled any lower and then the material stretched out over my shaft until it cleared and my cock sprang back up well above horizontal and bobbed up and down. I flexed it manually and Alicia's eye widened as she muttered, "Jesus. That's huge." She looked past my cock and up at my face looking down at her. I stepped out of my shorts and other than my sneakers and socks, I was naked. It would be really awkward if someone else came in now.