Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed herself higher, which forced me to relinquish my hold on her nipples with my lips. She reached down into the water between our bodies with one hand. I knew what her next move would be. She found my cock and guided my fat knob to her pussy. Our eyes bored in on each other. Hers showed pure lust as she slowly lowered her sex onto mine. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open. She let out one long moan as she lowered herself to my balls. Her head fell to my shoulder again and she returned both arms to my neck.

Grace just sat there, breathing erratically, with her forehead on my shoulder. I put my hands on her slim waist and pulled her down as I rolled my hips upward. She groaned and lightly bit my shoulder. I must have forced my cock against her cervix because as I pulled her down harder, she bit my shoulder harder. I chuckled to myself. She had created a feedback system of 'you hurt me and I'll hurt you.' I let her go and she pushed up my shaft with her thighs until she stopped at the ridge of my glans. Her tits pulled back from my chest and I wrapped my hands around them. They were bigger than a handful and I roamed my fingers around them with an occasional tweak of her nipples.

Grace let herself slowly drop down my shaft again and I flexed my cock hard in her. She groaned and muttered, "God. I think I could fuck your cock forever." She flexed her vaginal muscles and giggled as I flexed in response. She stopped at the bottom again and said, "This is like that old song that goes 'when I call to you, will you answer too?'" She laughed and I kissed her on the neck. She responded by rolling her hips to change the angle of her pussy on my cock.

Grace suddenly inhaled deeply and it caught in her throat. She eased the air from her lungs and wheezed out, "Oh my God. That caught me be surprise." She didn't elaborate but now she was fucking me at her new angle and her reaction indicated that she was dragging her clitoris along my shaft and it was driving her nuts. She just kept mumbling, "Oh my gawwdd. Oh my gawwdd," as she pushed herself up with her thighs and let gravity drop her back down. I put my hands on her waist again to help her lift herself, but she whispered, "No. Let me do it." My hands went back to her tits.

I started rocking my hips to help her and she whispered with more urgency, "No. Let me do it." I sat perfectly still and let Grace fuck my cock any way she wanted, while I fondled her breasts. She cooed with contentment when I gently tweaked her nipples. She continued her motion.

Between her gasps for air, she mumbled out a few incomprehensible words. From the tone, she was in delirium as she drove herself up and down my shaft with her hips rolled back to keep my cock pressed to her clitoris. I could feel her body tension building. I could also feel my own orgasm spiraling in on me.

With no further warning, Grace exploded hard into her orgasm. Her body writhed like a serpent in my arms. She screamed into my shoulder, gathered her breath and screamed again. Her sex furiously clenched on my cock. She'd taken me by surprise and I wasn't ready to cum with her. She was doing just fine on her own.

Her torso was leaning hard into mine as she drove herself up and down my shaft and she succeeded in driving herself into a second orgasm right on top of the first. I missed that one too. My cock was throbbing, it was so hard.

Grace let out a wail that I was sure the entire neighborhood would hear. She pulled herself up to my knob and proceeded to bob up and down on just that. The sensation of her vagina sliding above the ridge and back over it again was incredible. She held me with her arms tight around my neck to support her efforts. She kept going and as her second orgasm washed through her, she wailed out, "Oh my gggawwddd. Here I go again."

She pulled herself back so only her hands held my neck. Her eyes were frantic. Water sloshed against the walls and us from her short stroke fucking motion on my knob. This was her biggest orgasm yet and she looked like she would detonate right there on my cock. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. Every muscle in her body was clenched tight for a moment before she released with a loud piercing scream. I was sure that I'd be hearing police sirens in the distance any moment.

As this orgasm ran its course, Grace let herself drop down my shaft again and she pressed her body tight to mine and suddenly started sobbing. Tears poured down her face to fall on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight. I'd experienced this before and I'd just let her exhaust her emotions and she'd be fine. As she sobbed, I could feel the tension drain from her body as she sat perfectly still on my raging hard erection.

After a while she pulled back from me and said, "I'm sorry Dex. I didn't mean to ruin this." I wiped tears from her cheeks and leaned forward and kissed her passionately for a few moments. I didn't want to get her going again. When we broke our embrace. She grinned at me and leaned forward and gave me a quick peck of a kiss and then pulled herself up and off my cock. She rolled into a formed acrylic seat beside me and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She looked at me and said, "Whew. That was amazing. I'll be lame for a week." She giggled and I smiled at her.

The jets had shut off automatically at some point. I didn't even remember when. Other than the hissing of tiny air-bubbles breaking the surface it was completely silent. No police sirens, no rustling of dead leaves in the trees or skittering across the lawn. It was late afternoon and it was getting dark. I noticed that the lights were on in the house. The twins must be home. I wondered if Molly, Emily and Asia were still here.

Grace reached over and found my cock. It was still quite hard. She looked at me and said, "You didn't cum. Let me give you a blow job." The smile on her face revealed that she wanted to as much as I wanted her to. I grinned at her. There wasn't a guy alive that would turn down a blow job from her. I nodded and sat up on the edge of the tub as Grace sat sideways on the formed lounge seat and turned her body to allow her to suck my hard cock into her mouth.

My orgasm had retreated but it didn't take long for Grace's technique to pull it back up again. Her eyes were smiling up at me as she bobbed her head on my knob and drilled her tongue into the 'spot' before pushing down my shaft. She was furiously sucking my cock when I felt my climax rush in on me. She felt it too and prepared herself for the huge load she knew she was going to get. Her hands took over in counter-rotating strokes to pump cum from my shaft as her lips took up position at the ridgeline.

Grace's eyes went wide as I filled her mouth with the first shot. As my balls loaded up for the next shot, Grace was struggling trying to swallow the first. I could tell she wasn't going to be prepared for it. She pulled my cock from her mouth and immediately aimed my cock toward the hedges. Shots two and three arched through the air and into the bushes. She was ready to take the rest of the less powerful streams of cum and she pushed my spewing cock back in her mouth. She clamped her lips on the ridge of my knob and finished me off. When she decided that I was done, she drilled her tongue into the 'eye' and swallowed all that remained. She pulled off and grinned up at me as she kissed my glans. Fuck, I was completely drained. Not just my balls.

Grace lashed her tongue around her lips and then wiped her cheeks and chin with the back of her right hand. Any cum she found she sucked into her mouth. I slid back down in the hot water, which felt great after sitting out in the cold air. Grace kissed me with her cum tasting lips and said, "I have to go. The girls are probably home from practice." She giggled for a moment and continued, "They'll know exactly what I've been doing as soon as they see me." She seemed content with that.

She climbed out of the tub and dried herself off before pulling her robe on, which was apparently all that she had worn over here. She gave me an air-kiss and said, "You should probably go inside because Sarah and Sandy will probably be over here two minutes after I get through the door. She seemed content with that too.

Grace disappeared through the hedge and I heard her say, "Thanks again Dex." I smiled and got out of the tub and dried off. I just didn't have the energy to deal with Sarah and Sandy right then. I carried my clothes to the house and spotted June and Julie standing in the picture window looking out to the backyard. I stepped into the house with my dick dangling between my thighs. The twins had huge grins on their faces.

Julie said, "That looked like fun. How many orgasms did she have anyway? We came in after you started." I just shrugged my shoulders. I had lost track.

June said, "Molly and two of her cheerleaders were going out as we came in. I guess there's none left for us, huh?"

I reached down to my spent cock and said, "Probably not at the moment, but the boys recover quickly." June and Julie both laughed and I did too. I carried my clothes to my room and redressed in athletic shorts and tee shirt before joining the girls in the kitchen. They were cooking macaroni to make Mac n' Cheese again. I never got tired of Mac n' Cheese.

We ate dinner, shared the clean-up and retired to the family room for a little TV. I had to study, so I went to my room. About an hour later, I heard a light knock on the back door. No one would be knocking on the back door except for our backyard neighbors. One of the twins went to the door and opened it. I could hear Sarah's muffled voice and then some words back from Julie that sounded like, "Umm... He's studying in his bedroom."

Then I heard Julie invite them in. Moments later, Julie looked in on me and said, "Sarah and Sandy are here. They haven't said, but I'm sure they want what their mother got earlier."

I groaned and said, "I'll be out in a while." Julie's face disappeared. I kept on studying but after a half hour my curiosity got the better of me and I put my books on the bureau and headed for the family room. I stopped in the kitchen to get a beer from the refrigerator. I was popping the tab as I rounded the corner to the family room. I had the beer half way to my mouth and I stopped short.

Julie and Sarah were on the floor, engaged in an over-under sixty-nine with Julie on top. They must have just got started because there were no moaning or groaning sounds. They both still wore clothes on top but their hands were inside the shirts. They were naked from the waist down. June and Sandy were passionately making out on the sofa with their hands engaged on the other's breasts through their clothes. The TV was still on with the volume turned low. I took a seat across the room and took a sip off my beer can. I love to watch lesbian sex. My dick was enjoying the show too as it pushed its way out the leg of my shorts.

Moments later June pulled Sandy's shirt up her torso and their lips parted only long enough to get the shirt over her head. Their lips collided again as June caressed Sandy's hard nipples. Sandy moaned from June's touch. Their lips parted again as Sandy passionately yanked June's shirt up over her head and down her arm. Instead of their lips colliding again, Sandy's lips and hands went straight to June's tits. June leaned back and held Sandy's head as she furiously went from tit to tit in a crazed passion. June noticed me sitting across the room with my erection pushed out the bottom of my shorts. She grinned for a moment and then she maneuvered Sandy around so she could pull off her shorts. Sandy did the same to June and in moments they were naked and engaged in a side-by-side sixty-nine.

I pulled up the leg of my shorts as far as it would go and took my hard-on in my hand and started slowly jacking on it. The passion suddenly rose between Julie and Sarah as Sarah pulled Julie's shirt over her head and then they rolled over with Sarah on top and Julie pulled off her own shirt. All four of them were naked. Sarah was trying to keep her lips on Julie's pussy and rub her boobs on Julie's tits at the same time. Their height difference made that difficult, but Sarah was infatuated with Julie's big round tits. Her own big tits seemed dwarfed by Julie's. Sarah forced them to roll back to their original position and Julie's tits hung down into Sarah's face. Sarah attacked Julie's tits with her lips and hands. This position put Sarah's pussy right below Julie's face and she dove in with tongue slashing. Sarah's hips lifted with Julie's attack as she emitted a moan that was muffled by Julie's tits.

It was getting hard to stay out of the action and just watch. I looked for an opportunity to get involved where I could enhance the pleasure. I found it in Sarah and Julie. I lifted my hips from the chair and pushed my shorts down to the floor. I pushed out of the chair to my knees and pulled off my tee shirt. I was as naked as the rest of them.

Because Julie was so much taller than Sarah and Sarah's infatuation with Julie's big tits, Julie's hips were swaying from side to side as if she were looking for some attention. I provided that attention as I moved in behind Julie and touched my knob to her sloppy vagina. She yelped into Sarah's pussy and pulled out and looked back. When she saw me, the biggest grin formed on her face and she went back to business. Julie was on her knees with her face down in Sarah's sex. Sarah was on her back with her lips and hands on Julie's tits. She was really mauling them. I was on my knees behind Julie with my hands on her hips as I pushed my raging hard-on into her pussy. Sarah was oblivious to my presence.

Julie was getting the full treatment and she was groaning hard with sexual passion. She feverishly drilled her curled tongue in and out of Sarah's pussy and then dragged her broad tongue over her clitoris to cause a muffled groan. I started sawing my cock back and forth in Julie's sex. It wasn't long before Julie pulled forward off my cock. She rolled her hips down to present her rosebud to me and I grinned and took her up on her offer.

I pressed my fat knob to her anus and pushed forward as she pushed back. I entered her as she groaned into Sarah's sex. I was preparing to ease my cock into Julie's ass when June and Sandy's screamed, nearly in stereo. They had timed their orgasms pretty well. They kept right on going. In their side-by-side sixty-nine, neither of them could see me doggy fucking Julie. I pushed inside Julie's ass and her head came up out of Sarah's sex. She looked back at me. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream. In her eyes was pure lust silently urging me to go. Sarah began humping up her hips in search of Julie's tongue. Julie got the message and returned to Sarah's sloppy pussy. I got Julie's message and sawed my hips at her ass picking up the pace every dozen or so strokes.

Julie was gasping for air around Sarah's vagina. Sarah became aware of my presence as evidenced by her hand reaching up and grabbing my swinging balls as I fucked Julie's ass. It didn't register immediately with Sarah that I was fucking Julie's ass. When it did. Sarah's hand released my balls and she pushed three fingers into Julie's pussy.

Julie flinched from this new sensation and her response was to increase her attack on Sarah's vagina and clitoris. Sarah exploded into a massive orgasm. She screamed hard around Julie's left tit and humped up her hips causing Julie to pull back to protect her nose. She went right back down again.

I pulled my cock back to the ridge and knob-fucked Julie's ass which pulled a scream from her. When June and Sandy became aware of the sounds of sex from us, they sat up to see what was going on. Sandy grinned broadly when she saw me sawing my hips behind Julie.

Julie's face came up and she looked back at me again and whimpered, "Oh God. Yessss. Fuck, I love that." I knew she liked knob-fucking in her pussy. She liked it even more in her ass. Sarah's orgasm had caused her to abandon her attack on Julie's tits and she just laid there oblivious to the world.

My orgasm was coming on. I could push it back if I wanted. I knew there were three others who probably wanted some cock too. I had an urge to cum in Julie's ass and hoped that I stayed hard enough after. I figured the chances were seventy-thirty that I would.

Julie pushed herself up on her extended arms to change the angle as she looked back over her shoulder with a pleading look on her face. She whimpered, "Oh my God, Dex. Hurry. I'm gonna die." I knew that was her code for she was near detonation. I abandoned the knob-fuck and drove my cock as deep and as hard as I could into her bowels. She screamed hard and dropped to her elbows again. I flailed my cock in her ass until her sphincter muscle grabbed it hard. I couldn't believe the pressure. The heat was amazing and I humped up into my orgasm and launched my hips into her, driving her torso to the floor. I followed her forward as I rocketed cum into her. She screamed again from this new sensation. It took a few launches of cum before I realized that Julie was experiencing a double orgasm. She was spasming on my cock and her pussy pulsed on Sarah's unmoving fingers. The noises that came out of Julie's throat, I'd never heard before. I thought maybe she really was going to die.

Julie's ass milked my cock dry. I lost count of how many bolts of cum that I poured into her but it was apparent that there had been many as she collapsed forward off my cock and onto Sara's body. Cum was boiling out of Julie's gaping anus directly down over her quaking pussy to Sarah's face.

Sarah had nowhere to go to avoid the avalanche so she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to collect the onslaught of cum. Julie laid there, unmoving for a long time on top of Sarah, who seemed content with the situation. After the cum shower subsided, she tried to get her lips back to Julie's pussy. It had stopped clenching and her juices drooled to Sarah's neck. To say the least, Sarah was a mess.

June got off the sofa and went to the kitchen. She returned with several wet paper towels. She knelt down and jerked off my softening cock with the paper towels wrapped around my shaft. Then she knelt forward and pushed her lips on my cock and took a few strokes before she pushed my knob into her throat. Sandy was fascinated by June's skills and she came over close to see the form of my knob sliding in and out of June's throat. Sandy was awestruck and said to June, "How do you do that?"

June pulled back and then off. She gagged out a wad of saliva onto my cock and ran her hand down to distribute it along my shaft. She said, "You have to practice. Especially, to deal with a cock as big as this. Vegetables work well. Bananas too. You have to work on your gag reflex. I just happen to have the real thing here to practice on." She held out my cock. June's throat job had brought me back up to hard again. June continued, "If you can handle Dex's cock, you shouldn't have trouble with any other one. He has the biggest cock we've ever seen in real life."

Sandy moved over next to June and grinned up at me as she took my cock in her hand. She stroked it a few times and then put her lips over my knob. She knew about drilling her tongue on the 'spot' and she did that. I groaned as I pushed my hips at her. She grinned again, pleased that I was enjoying her mouth. She worked her way down to about half of my cock and gagged. She pulled back and off to clear her throat. June, said, "That's good. Your nose would have been in many guy's pubic hair. If you can control your gag reflex, you can deal with any cock." I wondered if that was true or not.

I flexed my cock in Sandy's hand to remind her of what she was doing. She looked up at me and giggled and pushed her lips back on again. She worked her way down to the half way point again and very slowly pushed another centimeter in and pulled back. Her back heaved up and she 'awwwkk'd' a couple of times but she stayed right there.