Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a slow tour of her amazing body from her stilettos to her hair and mumbled, "Umm .. Four." A sultry smile formed on her face as she seemed to revel in my perusal of her body. She turned and pressed the four on the panel and then pressed the five. The elevator began to move.

She turned back to me and in a sultry, low-pitched voice said, "I have an appointment on five but I'm a little early and I'd really love to see what you're packing. I've showed you mine. You show me yours." She turned back to the panel and flicked the stop switch and the elevator jarringly ground to a halt. I expected to hear alarms ringing but there was total silence except for a creaking noise from the elevator. She turned around to face me and let the cashmere coat slide off her shoulders to the floor as she came toward me. She slithered her body against mine. I thought I'd cum right then. I had to get a hold of myself. She was obviously a hooker and she'd want to charge me for whatever she had in mind.

She seemed to read my mind, as that same sultry voice said, "Don't worry. It's free." I forced a smile trying hard to indicate that I wasn't worried. She pressed her nearly naked body to mine and stretch up and kissed me as she fumbled with my zipper for a moment. I put my hands on her waist and an electric charge coursed through me and I groaned into her mouth. I didn't think hookers liked to kiss their clients but this woman could probably make a guy cum without going anywhere near his cock. Fuck, she was sexy.

If I had successfully pulled my cock under the zipper, it would have sprung right out into her hand when she pulled my zipper down. As it was, she had to push her left hand inside to get it. She struggled a little pulling it out but she managed. If anyone had experience getting hard cocks out of their pants it was this woman.

Her hand was cold and felt incredible on my cock. It flexed hard on its own as she began stroking it from the knob to my balls. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Holy shit, now that's a cock. This guy I'm going to see on five is a regular and his dick in less than half of this. I call a small penis a 'Dick'. This is a 'Cock'." She gripped my cock hard as she said the last part. I manually flexed back at her. She grinned at me and tightened her grip as she said, "So, you want to play, do you?" I smiled and remained mute. She started thumbing my knob as she said, "I really want to climb on this monster right here but it's really not proper etiquette for me to show up for my appointment with another man's cum in me." She giggled. "You understand. Right?" I nodded. She slid down my body and accidentally, on purpose, caught my cock on her bra and pulled it up to her chest. She looked up at me and said, "Ooopps." She lifted herself up so she could unhook my cock. Then she descended to her knees and guided my cock to her lips as she looked up at me. Fuck, she was good.

A thought flashed through my mind, 'How do I get into these situations anyway,' and when she pushed her nose into my pubic hair, my mind went blank as my world became my cock in her mouth. She grinned around my cock at the contortions on my face. I muttered my first word, "Fuck," as I leaned my head back against the paneled wall, in the corner of the elevator and groaned as she was doing something with her tongue that I liked. I looked back down to her eyes to see, but she was pulling up to my ridge. She worked the 'spot' with her tongue and went back down again. I groaned hard and she grinned around my shaft. She was taking so much suction, I thought she'd pull my balls right up through my shaft. I muttered that same single word, "Fuck."

I felt my orgasm coming up from my toes. It was coming up fast. To this woman, time was money, and she wasn't wasting any of either. She expertly worked both hands and her lips and tongue on my cock. I tried to hold back so her glorious blow job would last longer, but I was rapidly losing the battle and she knew it. I was staring into her gorgeous eyes and she pulled her stretched lips up my shaft and lashed her tongue around my knob. She said in a raspy voice, "Cum in my mouth. Fill me up. I love young cum. Fuck my face, lover." Her eyes were like laser beams, boring into my skull, she stretched her lips back over my knob. She took her hands off my cock as she pushed my cock into her throat. She took my hands, which had been bracing myself against the corner walls, and guided them to the sides of her head.

I did as she asked and added myself to the action by fucking her smiling face. It was slow at first put she wanted it hard and I gave it to her hard. Her eyes lit up as cum exploded out of my balls and rocketed up my shaft into her mouth as I rolled my hips forward. I don't think she was ready for what she got. She had said, 'Fill me up', so I filled her up.

After the first shot, she knew she was in trouble. I could see it in her eyes. Cum was already oozing out the sides of her mouth. Her eyes watered as she gulped hard knowing that another shot was right behind the first. As soon as the first shot was expelled, my lips reloaded and launched forward again with the second shot erupting into her mouth. Instead of pulling off, she pushed forward and took the second shot directly into her throat and down to her stomach. She smiled up at me. She was back in control. Her hands flailed on the tight skin to milk me of everything I could give her.

I collapsed back against the elevator wall and let out a long sighing groan and muttered, "Jesus Christ. Amazing."

She lashed by cock with her tongue and dipped into the 'eye' and then pulled off with a 'smack'. I helped her to stand and she flexed her long legs for a moment and smacked her tongue around her lips to collect any stray cum and then wiped her mouth carefully with the back of her hand. My cock was poking her in the stomach as she came in for another kiss. She completed her kiss while her hand found my cock and pushed it to my stomach so she could grind her body on mine.

She broke our embrace and pulled her amazing body back from mine and said, "Does this thing go down?"

I laughed and said, "I get that question a lot."

She laughed and said, "It's a good thing my clients aren't like you. I'd never make a buck. She pulled her platform bra down under her tits and made a few adjustments to get them in the perfect spot. She ran her hand down her flat tummy to her sex and pulled wet fingers up and pushed them to my lips. I let her push them inside my mouth and I licked her fingers. There was a hint of strawberry in the taste. She grinned and said, "This is perfect. My client will think I'm so horny for him. He's a two pump and dump kind of guy, so, it'll take me longer to get out of my coat. Great for business. He's a good guy though and he pays me extra and tells me to buy myself something nice. I wish all my clients were like him.

I had to unbuckle my pants to I could get my cock back in my pants. I carefully zipped up and loosely buckled my belt so the top couple inches were actually above the belt. She giggled as she watched me pull my shirt out to cover it. She said, "I feel a little guilty leaving you in this condition, but it was free and you get what you pay for." We both laughed as she picked her cashmere coat up off the floor and pulled it on. She flicked up the 'stop' switch and the elevator groaned to life. We stayed in our opposite corners as the door opened on the fourth floor.

I stood there, not knowing what to say to this sexy woman. She smiled and nodded toward the door and stuck her hand out to stop the door from closing. The only thing I could think of to say was, "Good luck on five." She smiled and nodded as I headed for the door. She ran her hand across my hard cock on the way by as she said, "Young stud. Yummy." I chuckled and waved good-bye to her. She flashed open her coat for one last glimpse and grinned as the door shut.

I stood there in the hallway wondering what I was going to do with the hard-on. I hadn't called ahead, so I didn't know if either Reece or Sylvia were even home. I walked down the hall and knocked on their door. Whoever answered the door would probably think it's from anticipation, if she even noticed. Either way was fine.

There was complete silence from Sylvia's apartment. I knocked again and several seconds later I heard the dead-bolt click and the door opened. It was Reece, dressed in a robe. She gave a strained smile as I started to enter. She moved to block my way and I was confused. I stopped and stepped back from the door and said, "Umm. What's up?"

She pulled her robe tighter around her. She had an odd look on her face as she said, "You should have called first Dex." I knew immediately what that was code for. She was already entertaining a guy. The odd look on her face made total sense now. "We need to talk," she said. "Can you wait down in the lobby? I'll be down in a few to get you. Okay?" She was near tears but she held them back. Her eyes were pleading with me to do as she asked. I don't know if she was concerned that I would barge in and beat the shit out of the guy or what. I just nodded and turned around and headed back to the elevator. To say the least, my erection was gone.

I rode down to the lobby and took a chair closest to the elevator. My mind was racing. This was Sylvia, all over again. Just like Sylvia, I liked Reece; a lot. I hadn't blown it with Sylvia. I hadn't driven her away. She just found something she thought she wanted more. Reece and I had become close at the end of last summer. It hurt when she went back home to finish college. We both knew that was coming. Regardless. It still hurt. Until then, I'd never had a girlfriend like that.

When the twins and I headed off to college, I got over the hurt and buried myself in my studies and other girls. A lot of other girls. I avoided relationships because, from my limited experience, they always ended in pain. I wasn't sure how to handle Reece's transfer to my college next semester. I had mixed feelings. I always loved being with her, but I didn't like the feeling that the shoe would drop at any moment, like right now.

When the elevator door opened, I was fidgeting with the zipper on my leather bomber jacket. I looked up and saw Reece, fully dressed, and a guy standing close together in the elevator. He took her hand and because she was taller than him, she leaned forward and they kissed. I looked away. The pain was starting already. I looked back to see them speaking but I couldn't hear what was said. I could see the bright lights of the elevator glistening in her tear-filled eyes. The door started to close and he stuck his arm forward to stop it.

He stepped out and she followed. He headed for the front door of the lobby and she let the elevator door close behind her. The guy was considerably older that Reece. He was fidgeting with a gold ring on the ring-finger of his left hand. He was married. He glanced at me as he passed. I followed him all the way from the elevator to the front door. Then I looked back at Reece still standing just outside the elevator door. She motioned for me to come to her.

Some part of me wanted to follow the guy out the front door and I looked from Reece to the guys back, walking across the parking lot. He got in a big Mercedes SUV and drove off. I looked back at Reece and she motioned again. If I was going to run, now was the time. My heart was screaming at me to go and to stay. My head was just as confused but it broke the tie and I stayed. I unfurled my lanky body from the chair and stood up. Reece motioned again and started toward me. I went to her and we collided somewhere in the middle. She was crying as she flung her arms around my back. I just held her not knowing what to do. Tears came to my eyes too.

We didn't even attempt to kiss. We just held each other. After several moments, Reece pulled back and took my hand and led me to the elevator and pushed the call-button. We just stared at the stainless-steel elevator door waiting for it to open. When it did, the cashmere clad, red haired hooker was standing in the door. We stepped back to allow her to exit, as is proper etiquette. The woman looked at me and then at my crotch and grinned. She said, "See. I told you it wouldn't take long. Two pumps and a dump." She stepped out of the elevator and held the door as Reece and I filed in.

In that very moment, I realized what an ass-hole I'd been. I had come here with thoughts of renewing my relationship with Reece and got way-laid by a blow job from a hooker in the elevator only feet from her front door. I hadn't even made any plans with Reece to get together. I just assumed.

I reached over and took Reece's hand in mine as the elevator groaned up to the fourth floor. She burst our crying again and between sobs, she said, "I'm sorry Dex."

I bent and kissed her for a brief moment and then said, "No. I'm sorry. I've kept you at an emotional distance since you left to go back to your college. I've made you a sex-buddy like Sylvia made me and I'm sorry." The elevator door opened and we stepped out into the hall. The door hissed shut behind us and Reece stretched up and kissed me. She had stopped crying but her eyes were glistening with left over tears.

She broke our embrace and said, "I've felt the distance between us since I had to go home. I understand the need to protect yourself by pulling back. I had mixed feelings about transferring to your college when we came to visit. Sylvia was sure that we'd get back to where we were, so I did it." We slowly walked down the hall to her front door. She unlocked the door and we stepped inside. We talked from the heart for the rest of the afternoon. We both cried at times.

She felt compelled to explain the 'guy'. He was married. He hadn't hidden that fact. They met at the Mall. She laughed at herself with that revelation. She said, "Seriously. I met him at the Mall, like I was a sixteen-year-old girl. Jesus. I'm more embarrassed by that than anything. I was lonely hanging around here all day. I convinced myself that you'd come around if you wanted to.

I realized that I had made another assumption. My relationship with Sylvia had degraded to the point where I was a fuck-toy for her whenever she wanted dick. I was treating Reece as my fuck-toy to be available when I wanted her. I really didn't feel that way, but it wasn't hard for Reece to make that leap.

I loved having sex with Sylvia but I didn't like the assumption that went with it. So, it wasn't hard to imagine that Reece didn't like it either.

I had been wrestling with whether or not to ask Reece to move in with the twins and me to start the next semester. I wanted to recoup our relationship at the end of last summer. She was exciting and wilder than her older sister and she was always up for a three-way. The wedding that we had crashed always came to mind. I wanted the freedom that I'd had and I could envision Reece's participation.

When Reece met me at her door with, 'I should have called first', my heart plummeted to the floor. By the time the guy walked past me in the lobby, I knew that I'd fucked up. Not like with Sylvia because that was her choice, but in a way, I was forcing Reece to make the same choice. I could have just walked and taken my crushed heart with me, but I couldn't when she stood at the elevator and motion for me to come to her. I was glad that I did. Most of what we talked about; I had never really contemplated before. I was just a guy trying to make his way from day to day.

We were crying together when she cuddled up to me on the sofa and we held each other. I was afraid to put any passion into our embrace. Even after our talk, I wasn't sure where I stood in her life. Before today, I thought I knew, but I wasn't worthy of what I thought I knew. I wanted to kiss her with so much passion as we clung together. My heart, which had been on the floor, was now banging away in my throat.

I couldn't tell what Reece was thinking or feeling. Woman are way more tuned in to this than guys. Other than my raspy breathing and my thundering heartbeat, which I was sure she could feel or hear. Blood was pounding through my ears. Her chin was on my shoulder with her face tucked into my neck. I decided to go for it and I rolled my face to hers and kissed her on the neck in that spot that I knew drove her crazy.

She moaned like always and mumbled into my face, "Jesus Dex. It's about time." I pulled my face back from hers and looked at her. She pushed her face deeper into my neck and kissed me along the jaw line. She had the sultriest look on her face as she lifted her head and kissed me on the lips. She said, "Can we finish this in my bedroom. This sofa is killing my ass." It was killing mine too, but I would have sat there a year if it was necessary.

By the time we got to her bedroom, we were all over each other, kissing frantically like we had moments to live and we desperately wanted every second to count. I lifted her onto her bureau by the door and mauled her face and neck. She was struggling with the buttons on my shirt as her lips were everywhere. She finally gave up and yanked my shirt over my head, forcing our lips to abandon their searches. I took that opportunity to pull her tee shirt over her head and her arms came down around my neck and pulled out lips together in a passionate embrace. I fumbled with her bra and palmed her large boobs. Her nipples were as hard as nails. She moaned hard into my mouth. My cock was like a granite pillar. I wanted desperately for Reece to go for it. After today's events, I didn't feel that I had the right to make that move.

Our lips were locked together and I opened my eyes to see her looking over my shoulder. I broke our embrace and turned to see what she was looking at. Her bed was in complete disarray from her earlier sexual activities. She pulled my face back to hers and whispered, "Let's use Sylvia's bed." I grinned at her and picked her up off the bureau as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I stumbled back into the hallway with Reece's lips everywhere on my face.

When we got to Sylvia's bed, I bent forward to let Reece drop. She smiled at me and held her grip with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I crawled onto the bed and pressed her back into the mattress as I eased my weight down between her legs. She readjusted her legs and pulled me down to her as she lifted her hips to grind her sex against the throbbing bulge in my pants.

Reece pulled her lips back from mine and the wild-eyed look on her face indicated that she was already close to an orgasm. She released my neck and settled her head down in Sylvia's pillow as her hands went frantically to my belt and zipper. She was gasping for air as I attacked her neck, which elicited a loud moan and when my lips traced down to her tits, she screeched and began grinding her sex on the bulge she was frantically trying to get to. The look in her eyes accented her frantic hip thrusts. She was embroiled in a massive orgasm before I even touched her sex. She let go a wail and clamped her teeth onto my lower lip. She moaned heavily into my mouth as her hips continued to flail up under me.

Reece released my lip and moaned out, "Oh my God, Dex. You have to fuck me." A warbling wail followed those words as her hips shifted from side to side. I pulled up away from her and she followed me as she renewed her attack on my pants. I pushed her hands away and unbuckled my pants as she yanked down my zipper. I pushed my pants down to my knees as my cock sprang out. Reece grabbed it and yanked it toward her sex. I had to follow and I went to my hands and lowered myself to attack her tits. She didn't hesitate to drag my cock along her clitoris. She guided my glans to her sex and pushed herself up onto it.