Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know, my love,' she said, wiping away my unbidden tears. Gary had left us, striding out of the room, and Talia helped me dress before I made my painful way down to join the others for lunch.

Laura didn't seem to want to look at me as we had a drink before lunch, but when she learned I harboured no grudge, we all got along fine again, and she offered to rub some oil onto my sore back afterwards. I accepted gratefully, as sitting still was difficult. But for now, I still couldn't take my eyes off Talia, who was sitting opposite me at lunch, and the sight of her dark nipples protruding through the wide mesh of her top was mesmerising. She fixed me with her cats' eyes: 'Perhaps you would like me to sooth your back after lunch?' she said. I looked at Laura, because she had already offered, but my flatmate inclined her head and smiled knowingly, so I agreed.

When we left the table, Talia took me by the hand and led me back upstairs, her meesh-encased body lithe and irresistible as she preceded me.

For the second time today, she undressed me, but this time more slowly, running her long fingers over my whole body with a light and delicate touch that sent shivers through my very core. I sat on a narrow bed, and Talia sat beside me. I couldn't resist reaching out and cupping one of her breasts through the black mesh of her suit, and found it firmer even than my own eighteen-year-old ones, and when I pulled gently at the long, hardening nipple, she let out a little moan off pleasure. Thus encouraged, I bent down and took her nipples, one-by-one, between my teeth, biting and sucking, my tongue-stud doing its bit, and she began to squirm around, putting her arms around my neck, and trapping me with a long, mesh-clad leg, which she threw around my waist. She was breathing rapidly, and I thought she may be about to cum, but she used a supreme effort to push me away a little.

'Hey, I was supposed to be tending your stripes, remember?' she said.

'I know, but you're so beautiful,' I said.

'Do you think so?' She turned around and moved her hair out of the way, so that I could unzip her garment. Then we were both naked, and lay, without moving, in each others' arms for a while, just enjoying the sensation, before she reached into her bag, and found the oil she needed for my back. It was indeed soothing, and incredibly sexy, to have this gorgeous creature ministering to my wounds, and I didn't object when her fingers strayed down below the lowest welt on my buttocks, and into the crack of my arse.

'Have you had........I mean, have you been taken there?' I wanted to know.

'You mean have I been fucked in the arsehole?' said Talia, 'of course – lots of times.'

I felt like an innocent virgin, although I had been having sex for three years at least.

'What's it like?' I asked.

'Painful at first, wonderful when you get used to it,' she said.

She smeared more oil on her forefinger, and sought my anus, knowing that was what I wanted, and very slowly inserted her slim finger, her long nail scratching protesting tissue, as she went deeper, ever deeper, right up beyond my sphincter. Even the slenderness of her finger was causing me pain – God knows what a huge prick would do, I thought, but as she pushed away, and wiggled the finger, I gradually relaxed my muscles, and started to feel the pleasure of this new invasion of my body. She gently withdrew her finger, and I felt a new sensation as she started to work in two fingers together, and, to distract me, she was kissing me at the same time, probing my mouth deeply so that I could hardly breathe, her tongue showing her fascination with my stud.

After a few moments, when she felt my arsehole had had enough, she decided it was time to transfer her attention, and exclaimed, 'Why, Diana, you're absolutely wet through!'

She pushed me, almost roughly, back on the bed, and plunged head-first into my soaking pussy. Her snaking tongue went straight into my cunt-hole, lapping up the oozing juices she herself had created, and she diddled my clit with a long-nailed finger as she did so. I came again and again, never having known such ecstasy, and was screaming with sheer joy, when the door opened, and in walked Gary. Without a word, he grabbed Talia's long black hair, and pulled her off me, throwing her bodily to the floor.

'My turn, slut,' he said, and his zipper was down, a huge cock brandished like a weapon in his hand, before I had the chance to speak.

He simply drove into me brutally, filling my cunt as it had never before been filled. I have always tried to give pleasure, as my friend Cindy and I had discussed, by contracting and relaxing my cunt-muscles in time with the rhythm, but his sheer size, and his brutal urgency, made this impossible. He just pounded into me, his balls slapping against my arse, growling like a wild animal, then shouted, 'Yes!' and came in a violent hot stream, right into the neck of my womb.

He pulled out, wiped his cock on the sheet, zipped himself up, and left.

'Wow,' I said, 'that was Gary, then.'

Talia laughed. 'He gets like that, from time to time, but he's a nice guy, really.'

Laura and I went home and I slept like a log. It was work next day, and a new job needed all my concentration.

Laura and I were to work together, that was how I'd found the flat. We set off in her car, our pact made not to mention our weekend activities in the office, but I was in difficulties when I discovered that Gary also worked at the same firm, and so did Lou, so that I kept seeing them both in the corridors. To be fair, they both treated me quite civilly, and simply nodded an acknowledgement when I passed them on my way to and from one of the offices. Of Talia and Jack, I saw nothing, and when I asked Laura, she told me she had no idea where they worked.

On the Wednesday, I saw Laura having a chat with Gary in the corridor, and asked her in the car on the way home what they had been talking about.

'He wants me to do something for you,' she said, but wouldn't be pressed any further.

After dinner, while we were watching television, she said, 'Come in to my room, Diana, will you?'

When I followed her in to her bedroom, and sat down on her bed, she went to her bedside table, and took out a tube of lubricant and a small box.

'Open your legs, darling,' she said to me, then, 'oh dear, still wearing panties!'

Tut-tutting, she helped me peel off my black lace panties, saying she had given up wearing them since she had started seeing Lou, and that Gary would frown upon them. I had an idea what she was going to do, and obediently opened my legs as wide as I could, exposing my arsehole to her, so that she could smear a good quantity of lubricant around the puckered entrance. Then she took a small butt-plug from the box, and carefully pushed it, wiggling gently, as Talia had done with her finger, into my anus. I was almost faint with a heady mixture of pain and pleasure as the plug hit my sphincter, and I writhed and bucked so that she had difficulty in directing her push as I felt a great orgasm welling up on me.

'Oooh,' I cried, and Laura dived urgently back into the drawer and re-emerged with a lifelike rubber dildo, which she plunged hard into my cunt, so that I was now doubly impaled. I screamed as the mighty orgasm overtook me, and shook in Laura's arms. Later I had to apologise, as I had drawn blood on her upper arm with my fingernails as my climax hit. She left the butt-plug in place, buried deep in my rectum, saying, 'Try to keep it there for the night. If we want you to wear one all day, we'll have to get you one with a harness, but that's the only one I've got. Later, I'll get you a bigger one,'

'A bigger one, oh shit!' I said, already stretched, I thought, to the limit.

The next day I tried for the first time going to work without panties, and felt very self-conscious, in a flared skirt, even though it was of a decorous length – what if it were to ride up during a meeting? I had already eschewed the bra, except for platform types, which left my nipples free, and the only underwear I now wore was a flimsy garter belt which held up my black stockings. I always wore, of course, the highest heels I could walk in. I was starting to feel like a real pain-slut now, the memory of the plug still physically insistent in my anus. I thanked my lucky stars that my work that day kept me well occupied, but still felt that the other people in the office were seeing me naked every time I got up from my desk.

That night, Laura was as good as her word, and summoned me to her room to fit a larger butt-plug. I was terrified after the pain the first one had inflicted, but need not have worried. The new one she had bought was smoother, and more tapered, and, with the benefit of the lubricant, and her gentle hands, I felt it stretch me only slightly more than the first one. Again I climaxed as the plug passed my sphincter, and knew now just how much I should love to be fucked in the arsehole. When I told Laura so, she said that she too enjoyed it more than anything, and just talking about it had made her hot. She had me insert a small anal vibrator into her own dark channel, and when I switched it on, she thrashed about, in the throes of a mighty and immediate orgasm, biting my shoulder painfully as I held her.

We slept together that night, our bodies entwined in a knot, my arsehole filled with the new plug, my excitement only just below the surface, so that when I awoke in the early hours, I found that my fingers were lodged in the inner lips of my pussy, and I masturbated myself back to sleep. I never let go my hold on Laura's naked body all night, however, one leg between hers, and an arm around her slim shoulders.

In the morning, she told me that she had arranged a party for that Friday night, at our flat.

In her car, on the short journey to the office, we talked about the party, and who had been invited: I asked if Talia would be there.

'You really have got a bit of a thing about her, haven't you?'

'What makes you think that?'

'Oh, come on, I wasn't born yesterday. I've seen the way you look at her, and sheisbeautiful.'

'I find her fascinating,' I admitted.

That night, Laura again invaded my arsehole with the plug, and this time replaced it with the vibe she had had me use on her the night before. I writhed and screamed, so that she was afraid I should attract the attention of neighbours, and she told me quite sternly to be quiet as I was in the throes of my climax.

Friday came around, and we had an early afternoon departure from the office – time to prepare the flat for the party. As we did so, I again asked my flatmate who we were expecting. She told me that she had asked all the people from last weekend, plus two couples from our own building – 'you've got to ask them,' she said, 'or they'll surely complain about the noise.'

After we had got all the food and drink organised, the carpets rolled up out of the way

and furniture stacked in the passageway to make room for dancing, we went to our rooms to change.

I stripped off my work-clothes of skirt and blouse, and stepped out of my shoes, reflecting just for a moment on how little I wore these days, and wondering whatever I should do when winter came around. I clipped on a heavy gold waist-chain I thought would look nice if and when I was undressed at some stage during the evening, and put on a matching anklet, and tight, broad gold amulet on one upper arm. Long gold pendants, which brushed my shoulders, were my choice of ear-rings, and a broad gold collar completed my jewellery. None of the gold was real, I knew, but who cared?

I went to the wardrobe, and took out first a pair of exquisite shoes. They were needle-heeled, platform-soled, gold creations, with five-inch heels and wrap-around ankle-straps. I stepped into them, and took out my dress – the one I had chosen for just this evening. I slipped the smooth, thin silk over my head, and it whispered over my body, needing a wriggle to allow it to fall past the broadness of my hips. I struggled to fasten the hooks behind my neck, and then reached down to encase my legs in the pencil-slim skirt, by pulling down the long zipper. When I had done so, I looked in the mirror, turning this way and that. The image I saw was one of pure sexuality. My nipples were outlined, jutting against the thin silk, and, when I turned around, my back was completely naked, right down to the very start of the crack in my buttocks. The signs of last weekend's whipping, though fading, were still evident on my pale skin. I could hardly walk, in the tightness of the skirt, but this just heightened my excitement. I took infinite care with my hair and make-up, and then went to see how Laura was getting on.

First of all she took a look at me, and said, 'Wow, you really do look sensational, darling!'

Then I had time to look at her. She had chosen a short peach chiffon dress, with a stiff flared skirt, puffed out by petticoats, mid-thigh length. Its neckline was fantastic, plunging to her very navel, and a narrow gold chain across her ample cleavage demonstrated quite clearly that she was wearing nipple-clamps. Her shoes were very similar to mine, but with cords than wound right up to her knees.

'If we don't get ourselves fucked tonight,' I said, 'I shall start to wonder if we might have invited the wrong people.' She laughed.

At nine o'clock, Gary and Lou arrived, Lou parking his BMW outside, and no sooner had they got themselves a drink, than the first of our neighbours rang the bell.

'Hello, come in!' said Laura, and ushered in a very young couple I'd never seen before. She introduced them as Val and Mark, who lived above us. Mark was shortish and darkly handsome, wearing chinos and a black tee-shirt, whilst Val was petite and vivacious, and was dressed in a long Indian cotton skirt and a peasant blouse. They looked nervous and ill-at-ease, especially when they saw the way we were both dressed, but cheered up a bit when they started chatting with the two men, both of whom were dressed in a similar fashion to Mark.

Another clang of the doorbell announced our neighbours from the flat below, quite different-looking types. Trevor looked like a student, with an unruly mop of brown hair and spectacles, and wore blue jeans, which seemed to be his uniform, and Mandy wouldn't have looked out of place touting for business in Kings Cross. She was a bottle-blonde of about average height, with a heavy bust and long legs, which she displayed under a minute miniskirt. Above that she wore a tight tank-top, leaving her midriff bare. Her shoes were fairly dreadful clunky-heeled platform-jobs, and she wore far too much make-up. 'We're not the only ones looking for a fuck tonight,' whispered Laura, chuckling.

We had all been sat around talking for some time, nobody really interested in dancing, when the sound of another car told us that the other two had arrived. Jack came first, having left Talia to get the wine out of the car, and I couldn't help noticing – for the first time – that he was a very attractive man, with dashing blond good looks and a tan complexion. Talia followed, and all eyes were fixed on her as she came into the flat – she was, I guess, just that sort of person. She wore a white satin corset, cinching her tiny waist to next-to-nothing, the top of which was no more than a platform for her firm, dark-tipped breasts, which could be seen beneath a transparent white bolero jacket. Around her waist was a layered, flared semi-transparent white cotton miniskirt, which barely covered the tops of the white stockings that encased her long, slim, tanned legs. Elegant white heels completed her ensemble, apart from an array of matching white bead jewellery. Her hair was taken up in a French braid. I saw our neighbours' eyes follow her everywhere she went, and was flattered when the dancing started and Mark wanted to dance with me.

He might have looked suburban, but his cock was far from dormant, as we wriggled through a slow number, and he whispered in my ear, 'You're not wearing much under that dress, are you?'

'Nothing at all,' I confirmed, and his erection stiffened perceptibly.

'I suppose we couldn't........?' he started

I didn't fancy him a bit, and tried to put him off gently, 'Perhaps another time.' I gave him the chance to find a seat without showing his tented trousers to all and sundry, then found Laura, who was deep in conversation with Jack.

'Come here, darling, will you,' she said.

I obeyed, and she put her slim arm around my shoulders.

'Jack tells me he wants you to go and spend the weekend with them. Would you like that?'

I didn't want to sound too eager, and disloyal to Laura, but there was nothing I wanted more at that moment, and I tried to contain my excitement.

'Yes, OK,' I said, 'shall I come tomorrow morning, after I've helped Laura clean up?'

'That would be great,' said Jack, in his unusually deep voice, 'but we'll collect you for lunch at one.'

I was excited, but was still going to enjoy the rest of the party.

Gary seemed to have been waylaid by the voluptuous Mandy, and her husband, Trevor, was gazing myopically at Laura's cleavage, as both couples gyrated on our makeshift dancefloor. For my part, I had been claimed now by Lou, who was a good swap for the puny Mark, and his very masculine nearness, and slight smell of tobacco and aftershave was just what I needed.

After half an hour, he said, 'I don't think I can take much more of this, Diana, do something for me, will you?' I knew exactly what that was, when he gently pulled me out on to the quiet balcony, which overlooked a bit of wasteland, and, before I knew it, his magnificent shaft was in my hand. I knelt in front of him, and caressed it lovingly, then put my lips to his crown, and let my tongue stud play softly over it, taking a few drops of pre-cum from the tip. He grunted with satisfaction as I took his length gradually into my mouth, deeper and deeper, finding his balls with both hands, and fondling them in a way I knew he would like. My tongue ran the long length off his rigid rod, and I took him way down into my throat, struggling not to gag, then sucked him hard, as he groaned, and bucked his hips in response. When I felt him close to coming, I rammed my forefinger unerringly up his arsehole, and he shouted, 'Arghh,' as he shot his load of hot spunk deep into my throat. I swallowed every drop, and licked him clean, before zipping him back up.

When we returned, Jack was dancing with the pretty little Val, and I almost felt a pang of jealousy, but the more so when I saw that her husband Mark was grappling with the lovely Talia, who, in her heels, was a full six inches taller than he. Laura disappeared, at some point, with Trevor, in the direction of her bedroom, and I was pretty sure that my own room was utilised by Mandy and Gary during the evening. The party broke up around three, and was voted a success, in that nobody called the police, threw up, or broke anything important.

We had no chance of a long lay-in next morning, Laura and I, but Mandy dropped in to help clean up, so everything was ship-shape by the time the doorbell went at a quarter–to-one. As I picked up my grip, Laura told me she had arranged to spend the night with Lou, and I wondered if she would find out about our blow-job the night before, or if she would mind.

When I got out to Jack's car, an elderly Audi, I saw that Talia was sitting in the passenger seat, dressed, as I was, in the warm weather, in a cotton print sundress. Her hair was still done up in last night's French braid.

We chatted about the party as we drove to their home, and Jack surprised me by telling me they had invited our neighbours Val and Mark to lunch the next day, Sunday.

'I think they might be soul-mates, at heart,' he said, without elaborating.