Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her neck and her lacquered hair. He stooped and kissed her narrow shoulders and the soft skin of her back. He dragged his tongue along her spine and down to the waistband of her underskirt. He stroked and squeezed her bum cheeks, savouring her firm roundness through the thin, slippery fabric.

He sank to kneel on the floor behind her and pressed his mouth against her butoocks through the warm nylon. He slid his hand inside the back split to fondle her legs. His hand slid up her warm stockinged thighs and ran along her lacy stockingtops, then over her bare skin. His fingers met her soft pussy lips, still moist from their recent screwing.

She pulled away and turned to face him. She pulled his face to her crotch.

"I know you're a bit shy of kissing Fanny on her bare lips, at the moment, love. But why not kiss her through her nylon veil, hmmm?"

Her imagery and language sent a shock of arousal through him. She pulled him closer to his prize, that which he had never seen in the bare flesh until today and which now lay under he flimsiest of coverings.

He closed in on it and brushed his lips over her stubbly, closely trimmed pubes, the rough hair under the smooth silky nylon. He inhaled the musk of her arousal and recent sex. He drew his mouth over the soft flesh and found it, the creased skin-folds of his married neighbour's pussy. He rubbed his mouth against it and pressed kisses against it. Her fingers massaged his scalp and she whimpered encouragingly. For a few moments he sucked the swollen lips through the nylon.

She pulled away again and turned with her back to him.

"I know you said you wanted to take off my underskirt, Thomas, but I think you should leave it on but pull it up. It would look ruder, sluttier. And I think you should bend me forward and give Fanny what she wants, love. She's eager for it -- she's so hungry for it that her lips have started to drool -- and I can see that Willy is dribbling, too. I think we should put a nice coat on Willy first and make him presentable for Fanny. Then you can re-introduce Willy to Fanny, Thomas!"

He groaned and hiked up her underskirt. He rubbed himself against the tops of her thighs and her backside, watching his pre-cum transfer to her skin and coat it. For months he had dreamed of this, and now here he was about to enter his sexy neighbour for the second time in an hour...

She knelt and slid the condom onto him. he watched her hand, her ring-fingered hand, slide it down. Then she stood again with her back to him and leaning forward over the dressing table. In a deliciously rude gesture she put her hands over her bum and slid the underskirt up to her waist. Instinctively he held his throbbing erection and guided into her warm, slick opening. He pushed slowly in and out, anxious to delay his climax at least a little. He groaned, and so did she. He squeezed and kneaded her breasts with both hands and kissed her shoulders and lacquered hair.

He began to thrust harder and deeper, but still kept the pace slow. He whispered in her ear, "Oh Mrs B, that feels so good, you lovely sexy lady..."

She was very aware of his attempts not to come too quickly. She was also anxious to make sure that he did not slip out of her in his inexperience, so she refrained from thrusting back against him. Instead she remained fairly passive, savouring his thrusts, but she put one hand behind her to squeeze his buttock.

"Mmmm, Thomas, yesss!"

As well as the physical pleasure that he was giving her, despite his inexperience, the emotional intensity was heady. She was abandoning herself to this young lad whose virginity she had just taken. He was half her age and she was married, they had no emotional bond, yet here she was enjoying his inexpert thrusting inside her married fanny! Guilt and shame, embarrassment and high arousal, self-recrimination and a sense of liberty were like a dizzying cocktail that sent her senses spinning.

She took his left hand and led it down to her crotch.

"Rub that hard slimy button, Thomas, love. Frig Mrs B's clitty and pound my fanny. Make your randy slutty married neighbour come, you sexy young lad!"

He needed no further encouragement. He ground into her and rubbed her clit. Harder and deeper he thrust and noticed that he was feeling hot and his breathing was becoming irregular. So was hers. He pinched her nipple and shook her swaying breast as he felt himself tense. He slammed deep into her and leaned forward over her stooping body as he emptied himself into her mature, married pussy.

He still thrust even after he was spent, wanting to bring her to a climax as well. He rubbed her clit rhythmically and soon she gave a few involuntary twitches and quivers below him. He continued to stroke and frig her, and to his delight -- and relief -- she began to buck and jerk against him. He pressed his subsiding erection as hard inside her and thrust as well as he could still manage, and concentrated on fingering her hood and clit. Then she was grinding and spasming below him and against him until, with a few final thrusts on his softening member she was spent. He withdrew from her, watching his condom-adorned cock slide out of her turgid mound. Its tip sagged lewdly, laden with his spunk. He slid it off and wrapped it in a tissue.

She turned, smiling, and they embraced and kissed for a few moments. Then she turned away and began to pick up her clothes and to dress. He did the same, but his eyes were fixed on her, watching each sexy part of her body disappear as she donned her clothes.

"Thomas, that was so good. We'll come here again in ten days or so. But between now and then we'll have some quickie fun a few times before work... and get to work with a big smile and a sweet aching glow that will last all day!"

He watched as she pulled her blouse over her otherwise naked breasts and buttoned it, then she slid her jacket on and fastened it also.

"And, Thomas, I feel so turned on by the thought of you jerking off as I'm getting ready for work in a morning or at the same time Keith and I are sitting down to eat our tea. I'll have a play myself some mornings, too, love, as I think of your young eager hands fondling my boobs, and your hard young willy thrusting inside me... maybe we'll even be pleasuring ourselves at the same time as we think about each other!"

His heart quickened at the thought. He fastened his shoes as she fastened her skirt and picked up her bag. She stood looking at him.

"I was wondering, Thomas. As I asked before, why don't you tell me some of the things you fantasise about. I feel adventurous and free and I'd love to explore and maybe satisfy some of them, love."

He was torn between telling her and being too ashamed.

"What else do you think about, when you think about me, Thomas? Do you imagine me dressed in a certain way? Or playing a certain role?"

"I... I sometimes fantasise about watching you doing the housework and... oh, I don't know..."

Now it was her turn to blush, but with excitement as well as embarrassment.

"Go on. What? You watch me bend forward so you can see up my skirt?"

"Yes."

"And then you slip your hand up my skirt when my back is turned? We could act that out some time, I'm sure. What else?"

"I don't know... maybe... maybe watching you in the shower. Then... say, bursting in on you, surprising you, but you invite me to join you..."

"Oh Thomas, I like the sound of that! That would be really arousing. We could soap each other up and then have sex standing up with the water jetting on us..."

Her reaction encouraged him. He could hardly believe that role-play seemed to appeal to her, too.

"Anything else?"

"I... I feel embarrassed and even a bit perverted, Mrs B."

"Try me!"

"I don't know whether I could do it for real or not but..."

"Go on. The more embarrassing you find it the more intrigued I am!"

"I... I sometimes fantasise about you disturbing me playing with myself and then..."

Go on! I really like the sound of this! Seriously, I do!"

"Either you interrupt me and help me or..."

"Don't stop now, Thomas!"

"Or... well you tell me to carry on and watch me... you turn the pages of my porn mags or skip and pause the porn movie..."

"We could do that one time, too! I could make crude comments and egg you on!"

"Oh Mrs B, I... I hardly know what to say..."

"I have some fantasies, too, Thomas."

"I... I bet they're not as perverted as mine, though."

"I don't know. In one I find you with porn or having phone sex and I lecture you about women not just being sex objects and show you what a woman really needs."

"I... shit!"

"Another fantasy of mine is letting you take photos of me -- but not my face -- and watching you wank your willy to them. Then maybe I tell you off. Maybe even punish you!"

She kissed him and hugged him.

"You and I seem to have a lot of similar feelings and thoughts, Thomas. I just know we're going to have a hell of a lot of fun. I need to go now though, love. I'll drop you off near the bus station, then we will arrive home separately. No touching or intimate talk in the car though, love. Let's keep it this way -- each time will be all the better for waiting, too."

He followed her out of the room and along to the corridor. He stood to one side of the reception area, feeling very conspicuous as she handed in the keys. Then he followed her to the car. She tried to make small talk as she drove along, but he was quieter than usual, though he did laugh and smile more than normal. After about ten minutes she pulled into a quiet street a few hundred yards from the bus station and he got out.

"Bye -- Mrs B."

"Bye, Thomas. Have a nice evening -- love!"

She raised her eyebrows and smiled suggestively as if guessing one thing that he would do once or twice before she saw him the next day for his usual lift in her car.

He waved goodbye and she drove off. She felt warm, and satisfied, and yet still aroused. That night her husband Keith would be attending the Golf Club AGM and she would be on her own. But not quite. She would also have the computer and her new software to keep her company to try out on the secret cassette recording of her first ever unfaithfulness to her cheating husband. She chuckled softly to herself.

12