Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realised that his own orgasm was imminent. In a flash of inspiration and crudity he pressed the volume button of his mobile.

He felt himself tighten. He tensed his leg muscles and tugged on himself hard, fast, almost roughly.

"I... I'm going to come for you Mrs B..."

He made no attempt to hide his laboured breathing. He felt himself spasm, watched the rude spurting and pumping of his milky spunk and felt it dribble onto his hand.

There was a pause for a few moments then he heard her voice again.

"Thomas?"

Her breathing was still uneven. He knew that so was his.

"Yes?" He knew that so was his.

"Hell, that was hot! For you and me both. We both need to get cleaned up – and dressed – and ready for work now. See you in about five minutes. Wait till I'm backing the car out..."

"Yes. yes I will, Mrs Barr- Mrs B."

He cleaned himself up with the toilet tissue and went to the bathroom to clean up more thoroughly, still amazed at what had just happened. He grabbed his wallet and his jacket, pulled his curtains open and glanced discreetly out of the window.

She emerged a few minutes later, wearing a knee-length black pinstripe skirt and a plain navy jacket. She was wearing a white shirt under it. The back of her skirt had a slight split, and his mind raced to her soft silky underskirt and the explorings of her hand. Her shapely legs were clad in black nylon – he knew she was wearing stockings and suspenders rather than tights.

He watched her get into the car and back out of the drive. Then, pretending to be disorganised and on the last minute, he ran downstairs, stepped out of the front door, locked it and jogged across the road to join her.

As previously, she made small talk on the journey. He glanced repeatedly at her breasts inside her jacket and at the smart skirt covering her thighs. He glanced at her face, too, and they made eye-contact and exchanged several meaningful but coy smiles and grins.

She pulled the car in near to his workplace. He got out and as he leaned forward to close the door she too leaned forward. She glanced to make sure that nobody was close enough to hear.

"This morning was so much fun, Thomas. We'll have to do the same thing again in front of each other and watch each other some time. But not on Wednesday morning, love. We'll have a quick, dirty shag before we set off. Or if you like I'll suck your willy till you come. Speak to you tomorrow, love. Bye!"

"Bye – Mrs B!"

He headed along the pavement to the office where he worked, conscious of his need to concentrate and drive out thoughts of his naughty neighbour for the next few hours. She drove past without waving, to avoid attracting attention. He thought of her black stockings, that sexy nylon underskirt, her pretty bra and the good things underneath them all. He thought of their naughty time on the telephone and of the visit to the motel. And he thought especially of two days' time when they would have each other for real once again. He shook his head in disbelief, made mental notes of his workplace tasks for the morning, and stepped through the door of the office.

12