Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tugged her bra up to bare her B-cup breasts. They were still quite firm given her age. He stared at them as if for the first time, still as spellbound by the sight as he had been the first time he had seen them. He cupped them and kneaded them, then he rested his hands on her stockinged thighs. She wriggled a little on her chair and he saw her stockings, the lacy top and her pale skin above them.

"Perhaps you'd like to see my knickers as well, would you, love?"

He nodded. He stared as her hands slid to her skirt hem and hiked it up. She parted her lean thighs and they came into sight. They were fairly scanty, made of black and white, candy-striped cotton.

"Kiss me Thomas..."

He stopped over her and kissed her, fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. They kissed slowly and deeply, then began to kiss more eagerly. Thomas grunted softly and she made little whimpering and cooing sounds. He found his hardness meeting her thigh and began to hump it through his trousers.

He played with the straps of her bra and kissed her neck and shoulders, nuzzling her soft skin and the ridge of her collarbone. She looked wanton, still wearing her blouse and bra but with her blouse swept open and he breasts bared by her hitched-up bra cups.

She rose up, pressing her thigh against his thrusting groin, then cradled his head as he dipped down to her breasts. She crooned as he kissed and sucked on her sensitive orbs, arousing her deeply. Although she had only recently taken his virginity he was becoming increasingly adept at pleasuring her. She pulled his shirt free of his trousers and ran her hand up and down his back. He was rather skinny, but to her it added to his apparent innocence and naivety.

"Kneel down love..." she gasped. "You've been trying to glimpse up my skirt at work for weeks now. I know you have. You might as well get a close up view tonight..."

He knelt before her, caressing and scooping her breasts, but his eyes were fixed on her crotch. She parted her thighs wider to give him a better view. Still staring at her crotch, he nuzzled her inner thighs, enjoying the warm softness of her skin above the tops of her stockings.

"Would you like to see what's inside my knickers, Thomas?"

"Yes, Mrs B. Show me. Please. Please show me..." he replied, delighted with the whole office seduction scenario.

"Show you what, Thomas?" she teased.

"Your fanny, Mrs B," he said, using her own outdated terminology. "Your... your cunt," he continued more boldly. "I want to see your cunt."

His choice of word shocked her, but at the same time the force of it was very exciting.

"But the er... CUNT... you wish to see belongs to a married woman, Thomas."

"I know, Mrs B. But I want to see it..."

"How badly, Thomas?"

"Really badly."

"And if I show you, will you be satisfied? Can we get on with our work then? Hmmm? Will you be a good boy when I've shown you?" she urged.

"Yes, Mrs B, I'll concentrate on my work then. But..."

"But what, Thomas?"

"But only after I've stroked it and fingered it. Seeing it won't be enough..."

"I see. And if I were to let you -- and I'm saying IF, I'm not promising -- if I were to let you do that, would you then get on with helping me with this report I need to finish for tomorrow?"

"Yes, Mrs B..."

He was becoming less self-conscious now; the role-play seemed natural and not corny.

"Yes I would. But only after I'd shown you what's in my trousers... and slid it and ground it inside you till I filled your cunt with my spunk. Then I'd be sated and drained and I'd be able to get on with my work undistracted..."

He blushed with excited embarrassment at speaking to her in this way.

"I see..."

Her expression was almost inscrutable, though her pupils were dilated. Then without speaking, she pushed her chair away from him with her feet and rose out of her reclining position.

She knelt on the floor and unzipped his trousers. She tugged them down and rubbed her face over his musky boxers. She sank lower. She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"We'd better get on and do it then, love. We have a report to finish, after all..."

She smiled saucily at him and winked. Then she began to suck his balls through his soft boxers. At the same time she stroked and squeezed his hard shaft. Thomas groaned. He watched her hand go up her skirt and saw it move under the black fabric -- over her crotch.

He gazed at her face, her expression sublime and her skin slightly lined, as she nuzzled and kissed his genitals, leaving a damp patch on the grey cotton. Then, without speaking, she rose to her feet. She slid her hand into her handbag and from her purse she took one of the condoms. She opened it hurriedly and pulled his boxers down.

Diana grinned with delight at the lewd sight of his erection as it sprang free, and she eased the condom onto the purplish tip than rolled it down. He watched the deft movement of her hand, and his eye rested briefly on her wedding ring. He felt a pang of guilt, but it did not last long. After all, she had seduced him rather than the other way round. Besides, he told himself, her husband deserved her to cheat on him.

"If you're going to shag me we can't do it here. The cleaners might come round soon. We'll go to the boss's office..."

Thomas again relished her slightly quaint obscenity. He kicked off his shoes and tugged off his trousers and boxers from around his ankles, then removed his socks. He unfastened his tie and slid it off, too. Then, taking him by the hand, she led him out of the office and a few steps along the short corridor to another room. There was of course little danger of being disturbed anywhere, but it seemed more fitting -- more naughtily fitting -- to consummate their tryst there.

Thomas' heart was pounding and his naked erection throbbed as she led him to the solitary desk. She motioned to him to sit on the chair, and stood gazing into his eager, lust-filled face for a moment or two. Then she hiked up her skirt and slowly, teasingly slowly, dragged her candy-striped panties down.

He had seen the sight that met him several times now, but the provocative, stripper-like way in which she exposed herself aroused him highly. And now, bit by bit, it emerged: a narrow inverted triangle of brown, cropped hair that pointed down to her hood, followed by her pouting, shaved lips and her soft folds. He watched as she tugged the striped panties down, then saw and heard them glide from her knees to the carpet. He watched her low-heeled shod feet step out of them.

"Oh yes, Mrs B! What a lovely sight!" he gasped.

She sat on the desk, and Thomas sat on the office chair and pushed it close to her. He lifted her stockinged legs and, easing them apart and astride him, rested her ankles on the top of the chair back. He caressed her calves, the backs of her knees and her thighs, savouring the feel of the warm sheer nylon of her stockings and of her firm, shapely legs.

He pulled his chair closer. Her knees were now draped over the chair back. Thomas licked and kissed her stockinged thighs and licked along the top of her stockings. He stared at the honey coloured nylon that covered her legs and admired the way it caught the light, causing it to shimmer subtly. But his gaze was really drawn up her skirt to her bared pussy. It almost seemed to be smiling at him.

He watched as she slid off her blouse and unclasped her bra. He watched its sensual journey off her arms and away from her breasts. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts once more, thrilling in their supple yielding under his face. He licked and tweaked her nipples. They were already quite taut but hardened further as he teased them. As he did so he stroked the backs of her thighs.

Diana half closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure he was giving her, thrilled by his ardent caresses and kisses. She felt a growing moistness between her legs. Thomas stroked her cropped pubes and her soft, swollen mound. He lightly stroked, then gently tugged her moist labia. Diana crooned encouragingly.

She pulled back, swung her feet clear of him, and placed her feet on the floor. She stood up and stood with her back to him where he still sat. Then to his delight she slowly lifted her skirt and held it up around her waist. As with her slow removal of her panties, the gradual unveiling of the backs of her thighs and pale bum cheeks was a feast to Thomas' fixed stare.

In his porn viewing he had usually been preoccupied with breasts, legs and pussies, and had paid little attention to backsides. But now he appreciated their sensuality, their lovely roundness and firmness. He leaned forward and planted kisses on each of her bum cheeks. He even licked them, though he avoided getting near her bum cleft. And, encouraged by her whimpers and grunts of delight, he sucked part of each globe into his mouth.

She lifted one slender leg and rested her knee on the desk. Now the sight before him was truly reminiscent of a porn picture or movie. She looked ruder with her skirt hiked up than if she were naked. Her bum cheeks stuck out as she leaned forward over the desk, presenting them to him. He saw her modest breasts flop forward slightly. And he saw he pussy lips pouting between her thighs, the slit between her labia now looking slick. The contrast between the pale skin of the backs of her thighs and the shimmering honey colour of her stockings was delightful.

Thomas eased one finger inside her, a second, then a third. Gently but firmly he pushed them up and down inside her, marvelling in her tightness, her warmth, her moistness. He removed his hand and eased two fingers back inside, crooking them to find her most sensitive part. He began to frig her sticky clit with his other hand. He heard her gasp.

"Do it, Thomas," she urged in a husky voice. "Get that long hard willy and stuff it inside my fanny. Shag me good and hard, Thomas! Fuck me! Fuck me with that wil- that hard cock," she gasped.

Thomas needed no further encouragement. He stood and, looking down at his condom-covered manhood, eased it into her and began to thrust slowly, deeply, smoothly. He was learning how to pace himself each time they had sex. Each thrust was greeted by a rude squishing sound and the gentle sound of his flesh slapping against hers.

He bent over to kiss and lick the nape of her neck. Her skin was soft and sweet. He kissed her hair. Her perfume filled his nostrils and it briefly occurred to him that every one of his five senses was being stimulated. He braced himself lightly against her back with one hand, and with the other he began to stroke and frig between her legs more firmly, more vigorously.

He managed to last longer than he had done previously (though to be truthful due to his inexperience that was not saying very much) but she began to thrust back against him and he felt the mounting tension in his balls, then drove harder and deeper as he expended himself.

Even after he was spent, however, he still thrust into her, albeit with less force, and, very soon after, he felt her being gripped and shaken by her orgasm. The sight and feel of her body jerking and twitching with abandon fascinated and delighted him. They remained as they were for a few more luxurious moments, gently thrusting still until his dwindling erection slid from her.

She stood up and grinned. Thomas reciprocated.

"Well, well, Thomas!" she said. "Who would have though that my young colleague was such a stud!"

He grinned bashfully. She took his arm and he looked into her kindly, mature face.

"I really mean that actually, love!" she murmured. "That was the best yet! Now you really know how to satisfy a woman!"

She asked him to remove his shirt and lend it to her. Thomas was bemused but did so. It did not fit her very well but she pulled it around herself and fastened a couple of buttons.

She reached down and looked at the nasty sight of the condom, laden with his spent seed. He followed her gaze. He watched her hand clasp his shrinking member and slide the condom off. It sagged obscenely and he could see his creamy spunk through the latex.

To his shock Diana examined it for a moment or two.

"Blimey, love, you certainly needed that!" she said lightheartedly.

He was wondering how she planned to dispose of it where it would not be discovered. He was shocked at her solution. With a rude grin on her face she gestured for him to stand against the filing cabinet in the corner of the office. Then she stepped to the window and opened the blinds, then opened the window. She glanced quickly to make sure nobody was nearby and tossed the condom out of the window and into the courtyard at the rear of the office.

She laughed, and so did Thomas. Then, still wearing Thomas' shirt over her black skirt she led him - naked - out of her boss's office and back to the one where she normally worked.

Thomas did not fully grasp the disposal of the condom bit. He found it rather distasteful and was quite shocked.

But in Diana's mind it represented a kind of secret if temporary memorial to her shameful behaviour. It would doubtless be spotted and greeted with disgust by some of her colleagues when they arrived for work. They would be shocked at the thought of a female having sex in a public place, behind on office on the edge of town and leaving evidence behind.

Diana grinned at the thought of how much greater their shock would be if they knew the truth, that the used condom had come from her, their supposedly staid, respectable and boring colleague, and that a lad half her age had worn it while having sex with her over the boss's desk.

12