Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of him, stand, and lean back against the opposite wall. My mouth and jaws have had it for the day. He is standing there with his cock throbbing in the air. He apologizes, telling me that he does not know what is wrong. I ask if this is his first time and as I expect, he confesses that it is. I tell him not to worry about it but that I have to leave. And I depart.

So it has been quite a video shop session. I spent a good part of a couple of hours in the video shop, much of it with a hard cock in my mouth. Under other circumstances, I might characterize this as two hours in heaven. But in the event, I have had more fun. I can only assume companion one had no intention of being sucked off. In fact, I have found it not uncommon for men to want to sample the field, enjoying being repeatedly brought to the edge and then calming down, before finally letting go of their climax. And sometimes not letting it go as in the present case. As for companion two, an anonymous sex video shop seems to me a strange place to look for a gay date. But such is life. And had I an interest in getting fucked, I suppose his evening would have been complete. And I did at least consider the opportunity. As for companion three, what guy has not had the occasional performance glitch of one sort or another?

And from a personal perspective, a committed cock sucker got to suck on three lovely hard cocks. I have no complaints.

12