Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later he stiffens to rigid hardness, stops thrusting with his cock half in my mouth, and emits a loud groan. I wait, my mouth attached to his cock as he bursts out his semen. I squeeze down on his cock as he ejaculates in my mouth, the semen coming in a flood. He stands there for a long time, his cock soaking in my mouth, slowly deflating. I revel in my mouth full of his cock bathing in his cum. He withdraws and collapses back against the wall. I swallow his cum, the life essence of him. The cock sucking is completed. I feel strong and powerful.

That night my wife and I attend the opera. As we settle into our seats, I look around and to my astonishment, I see my cock sucking colleague some rows distant. He is accompanied by an attractive woman. He looks over and we make eye contact and a small nod of recognition to a fellow traveler.

12