Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers

We roll over on our sides and rest. His back is pressed against my chest and I feel his heavy breathing slowly calm. I caress and stroke my fingers on his hip. His lovely elegant skin gleams in the light. It feels like velvet under my fingers. He gets up to go to the bathroom and when he returns he asks that we play another film. The film begins and he lies down. The film is a straight with a girl doing blowjobs on a group of men. They are all erect and take turns in the girl's mouth. We are lying side by side watching the film, leaning back against the headboard. I see that he becomes full and I slide down next to him. I take his cock in my mouth and begin a slow, lazy blowjob, taking the organ in my mouth and soaking. We can both see the film, in my case with his cock in my mouth. I am in no rush and slowly slide my lips up and down his organ. I take my mouth off and look at his cock, wet from my mouth, a beautiful specimen. I lick the shaft, all over it, teasing caresses with my tongue. I put my mouth back on it and plunge my lips down to the base, soaking on his cock. I squeeze his balls in my hand, stroking the skin with my fingertips. Thad suggests that we change the film, putting the boy film back on. I take my mouth off of him and he gets up and swaps the films.

When he returns to the bed, he rolls me on my side and spoons behind me, wrapping his arm around me. The film begins and Thad fast forwards past the opening oral work. Two performers appear on the screen lying on the bed together, one behind the other. Of course they are both erect and the one behind is reaching around his partner pumping on his cock, showing it off to the camera. As we watch, the fellow behind finds the rectum hole of his partner with the head of his cock and slides in up to his balls. And then we have the glorious vision of a beautifully full shaft being fondled while his rectum is filled with a straining hard cock. They begin fucking vigorously, the recipient providing a convincing presentation of thoroughly enjoying the effort. Thad is also enjoying the effort as behind me, I feel his erection grow. I reflect again on the energy and vitality of youth. At first his erection is pressed against my back. We continue watching the film for a bit in this fashion with his cock pressing against my back, obviously becoming aroused. Eventually he shifts and I feel the cock pressed down so that it is between my legs from behind, Thad's belly snuggling tightly against my back. He begins a subtle rolling and thrusting of his hips against me. I lift my leg and reach my hand down, stroking his cock with my fingertips. The action on the screen becomes heated as the fellow behind has his hands on his companion's hips and is fucking his asshole with great energy, the sounds of the two bodies coming together in great crashing lunges, the cock of the fellow in front flying madly around as he is being fucked.

Thad reaches around and grasps my cock and strokes it. I am full and who could not be watching such a film with the added stimuli of my companion and his hard cock pressing against me. It is more than clear to me that my young companion wants to fuck. And this would be a rite of passage for him, his first fuck. He is aroused and leaking and I tease the head of his cock with my fingertips, aided by his juice. I ask him if he wants to do that, meaning of course what is on the screen. He immediately answers that he would very much like to, hardly a surprise. I reach for some lube and dose his organ, lift my leg, and position the head of his cock at the entrance to my rectum. I push back a bit and at the same time reach for his hip, pulling on it. I feel him grip my hip and push and he slides into me without difficulty. I hear his sharp intake of breath from behind me, reaching a loud groan of pleasure when he is fully inside. He holds my hips tightly and I feel him press hard, straining to get the last fraction of a millimeter of his cock inside me.

And which of us has not felt the thrill of conquest the first time we slid in. Whether it was a man or woman as partner is irrelevant to the final rite of passage to adulthood and confirmation of sexual and personal maturity. For my partner on this occasion, he told me that he tried with a girl but that it did not work. I recall my own early fumbles until a patient, and vastly more experienced girl shepherded me through this passage on the front seat of my car after several failed attempts. For Thad, he has had the reassuring convenience of having already climaxed twice so that he is more or less in some semblance of control. But even so, I feel him trembling back there. I reach back and push his hip so that he slides partially out and then pull him back in, drawing yet another deep groan of pleasure from him. I feel him rhythmically arching his hips, pulling out a quarter inch or so and pushing back in. I reach my arm back to him and urge him to take his time, there is no rush, and he should enjoy himself. He asks if he is hurting me and I respond with a fond caress on his hip and respond no, not at all, it feels good and I am enjoying his cock.

With a deep groan he pulls part way out and then holding my hip, he drives his cock back into me, straining hard at the end. He pauses for a moment and then repeats this effort, pulling almost out and then immediately driving back into me, to which I offer some reassuring murmurs of pleasure. I partially roll forward so that he is partly drawn on top of me, providing what I expect will be some leverage for him. He draws out again and then begins fucking, my belly on the bed, and his legs on either side of mine. He begins slowly at first and then increases his pace as be becomes more comfortable, and I surmise more confident. Soon enough he is fucking hard, drawing his cock out and then driving it forcefully back into me. We are both breathing hard and both emitting gasps and murmurs of pleasure. And then I hear him say, oh it is so good to fuck, oh, oh, oh. And indeed it is. For both the one doing the fucking and the one being fucked. I feel his balls slapping on me with the energy of his thrusting. His chest is on my back, his arms entangled with mine, the perfect coupling for male sex, his cock driving forcefully into my rectum.

I hear him gasping behind me and an ongoing series of murmurs and oaths; oh it feels so good, oh, oh, oh, oh it feels so good. I feel him lean down and he kisses my neck and shoulder. I reach a hand up and caress his face, and reassure him that it feels so good, that I do not want him to stop. When these words register in his brain, he issues a loud groan and I feel him go faster and harder, now slamming his cock back into me after withdrawing. Yes I respond, yes, that's it, don't stop. He continues driving his cock into my rectum harder and faster. I feel him trembling on top of me and I know that he is going to climax in another moment or two. I flash to how many times I have felt this way, driving my cock into a woman, knowing I am going to climax, wanting nothing more in this world than to plant my seed in her. And my companion is doing just that. I hear him groan and his fucking reaches the frantic level, his hips a blur driving into me. And then he gives out a great shriek and stiffens, his hand on my shoulder blade pushing me down under him, and I feel his great cock erupting, shooting out his semen inside me. He emits a loud groan with each contraction of his cock, each of which I feel inside me as he spews out his semen, for him the great relief of his climax, coupled with the conquest of his first fuck. Which of us ever forget this experience, the first time we ejaculate inside another person?

We lay coupled together, his cock clenching inside me long after he has emptied his balls. His weight is upon me and his arms encircle mine, holding me in place under him. His face rests on my shoulder blade, the very essence of male post-climax contentment. I can feel him loose his rigidity and occasionally he strains to push himself fully inside. There is no reason to rush his departure and in fact I am enjoying the close contact and intimacy of the moment. There are a series of great exhalations from him as he mentally casts off each of the rite of passage burdens. Finally I hear him say that that was wonderful, followed by another great exhalation and a strain to push himself fully back in. I imagine that he would stay like this all night, pinning me down under him with his cock imbedded in me. But eventually I provide a small urging that he withdraw and he does so, rolling on his back with a great sigh of bliss.

We lay together, the room in silence, the smell heavy with male sex. I look down at him and note with some satisfaction that his organ has finally shown some signs of wear. I rise and clean up, have a pee and something to drink. I ponder whether the evening is over when he returns having completed his own ablutions. He shows no interest in departing and indeed we embrace warmly with more reassurances from him that he found the experience great, that it was really great. We have something to drink and some food, chatting about the activities of the evening. We are both nude and the casual nature of being together in this relaxed state, chatting is both comforting and stimulating. The events of the evening have done nothing to cool my admiration for his beauty. While he has perhaps lost the untouchable quality of his beauty, the masculine attraction of his body is stronger than ever.

I find myself in the kitchen with Thad standing next to me. I turn and there he is, looking at me. My breath is taken away yet again at the sheer breathtaking physical presence of him. I look into his eyes for a long moment and then descend to my knees in front of him, engulfing his cock. He instantly swells in my mouth and I soak him there for a long moment. Supplicating on his cock somehow seems the only appropriate expression of my adoration and worship of his physical beauty. My own cock swells between my legs and I reach down to stroke it. I suck nosily on him for a moment, pumping furiously on my own cock, before withdrawing and rising. I embrace him closely, our hard cocks pressed between us and we kiss, a long embracing kiss, crushing our erections between us. I suggest that we return to bed to which he assents.

We slide into bed together and embrace. We kiss and press together for a few moments. This is very nice but what I want at this moment is more elemental. I slide down him, licking and kissing as I descend. He reaches for me and we are of a like mind. We lay on our sides facing each other, mouth to cock, a breathtaking sight in front of me, and apparently no less captivating for him. I slide my hand over his bare ass cheek to draw him to me. He does likewise and I feel his mouth engulf my erect cock. I emit a groan of pleasure and I lift his leg, draping it over my side. And there I have him before me, his cock erect, and the head just grazing my lips. I open my mouth and caress the head of his cock. I have looked forward to this all night, to suckle his magnificent cock at my leisure, to bring him to climax in my mouth, to swallow his virility and strength.

I slide my lips over the head of his cock, letting the mushroom head soak in my mouth, sucking gently on it, teasing it with my tongue. I caress the shaft of his cock just past the head, teasing the skin of his organ, a light feathery caress with my lips. I feel him stiffen in my mouth. I cup his balls in my hand. His sack is lying fully stretched out. I lift the balls and caress them with my fingers, scraping the skin with my fingernails. I feel him shudder in pleasure against me. I am holding the head of his cock in my mouth, gently sucking on it. I am amazed really that he is this hard after his efforts of the evening, but such is the vigor of the young. And at this moment, I am very grateful. His cock is voluptuous in my mouth. I slide my lips up and down on the shaft, alternating between a slow teasing caress to a wet sloppy cock suck. I feel his mouth sliding up and down on my own shaft, sucking on me. I arch my hips in pleasure and thrust my hips.

I am going to cum in his mouth again and it is only a matter of his enthusiasm and my self-control. I feel his lips pressing on my cock and his tongue licking the head. The sensation is electrifying and I arch my hips, my cock straining. I am playing with his balls, rolling and teasing them in my fingers. All the while I am bobbing my head on his cock, sucking on the shaft, my lips pressing firmly on his organ. He takes his mouth off of my cock and I immediately begin thrusting frantically in the air, trying to get it back in his mouth. I am moaning in frustration and noisily wet sucking his cock in my mouth. He wraps his hand around my cock shaft and pumps vigorously on it. I moan loudly and thrust my hips. I can feel my climax approaching. I ram my mouth down on his cock, grasping his ass cheeks in my hands. I squeeze and knead the flesh of his hard ass, the muscles like iron rods. I pull on his ass cheeks and feel the head of his cock slide into my throat. I am moaning uncontrollably as I thrust my hips, my climax just on the edge. He let's go of my cock and I scream out in frustration, thrusting my hips wildly, my cock flopping and bouncing off of my belly. I press my face against his belly, his cock shaft filling my throat. I have his ass cheeks in my hands and I use them to hold him there, straining in my throat. I feel him clench in my throat.

He takes my cock back in his mouth and I feel him begin bobbing rapidly. His lips are pressing on the shaft and I feel my climax rapidly approaching. I can feel every fiber of his lips on my shaft. I can see my semen rising from my balls, just about to burst. I feel my shaft stiffen, I take my mouth off of his cock just far enough to exhale and take a huge breath. I grasp his ass cheeks in my hands and slam my face back against his belly. As his cock slides into my throat I feel my climax coming. I begin moaning, I am trembling all over, my hips shaking uncontrollably. I emit a muffled scream, clench once, a second time, time stands still, and I burst, spewing my semen into his mouth. I squeeze my mouth powerfully on his cock as I squirt my juice into his mouth, gut wrenching clenches as I pump my semen into his mouth. I slide his cock out of my throat and hold him in my mouth as I finish my climax. He holds my cock in his mouth, bathing in my semen. I am gasping and moaning in post climax pleasure, my hands kneading his ass cheeks, my lips pressing on his cock shaft.

I roll on my back, pulling him on top of me, his cock in my mouth. I have my hands on his ass, caressing the lovely skin. I press down on his ass, urging him to begin fucking his cock into my mouth. It requires little in the way of encouragement as he immediately begins thrusting. He is lying on top of me, his legs on either side of my head. He thrusts his hips, his great cock shaft sliding in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth. His balls are bouncing on my head as he thrusts his cock into my mouth. I squeeze my lips on the shaft. I time his thrusts so that I can breathe easily. He is fucking rapidly, his cock driving deeply into my mouth. My hands are squeezing his ass cheeks. I want him to cum; to fill my mouth with his semen, flood my mouth with his manhood. I hear him moaning and feel his hips begin to shake. His thrusting becomes faster, almost frantic, his cock driving into my mouth. I squeeze my lips as tightly as I can on the shaft, sucking on the cock as it pistons in and out of my mouth. I feel his ass muscles go rigid and I begin moaning, knowing that his climax is almost there. He stops thrusting, I feel him clench, clench powerfully again, and his semen spews into my mouth amidst a great groaning exclamation from him. I hold him there with my hands on his ass as he empties his balls in my mouth. He tastes delicious and I moan in ecstasy as he fills my mouth with his cum. I feel his body relax as his climax concludes, but I hold him on top of me, his cock in my mouth, slowly deflating, bathing in his cum.

We repose for a long time, neither of us inclined to move or withdraw. His cock has finally softened and yet it feels so magnificently wonderful to hold him there, his soft cock in my mouthful of semen. I caress his ass, his legs, his back, his slim youthful body absolutely delicious. As I hold his cock in my mouth, I reflect on the evening. I have emptied him four times and yet I could go on forever. But forever lasts just a few minutes longer as he rolls off of me. We lay on the bed for some minutes without speaking. I swallow his cum, reliving the sensation of his magnificent cock in my mouth and the rapturous ecstasy of his climax. I feel him rise from the bed and a short time later he begins to dress. I lay on the bed watching and it suddenly occurs to me that he looks different. Of course he is still beautiful, but somehow some sort of metamorphosis has taken place. The boy that arrived has been replaced in some subtle way by a man. There is a newfound self-confidence and easy grace to his movements.

I rise and put on a shirt, the evening over save for his departure. He turns to me and reassures me that that was really great. He asks if he can call me. I reassure him that I will look forward to it.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers
12