Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit back down on the seat in the booth. My voyeur companion rubs his fingers on the glory hole but I am not interested in that. Between S** and Thad, my testicles are actually a bit stressed and so the prospect of a few days off duty are a welcome relief. In any case, I have come here for sport, and the event just completed is a good start. I have not long to wait for round two as I hear the door close next to me. I have a quick peek and see the occupant settle into his seat. I decide to advertise a bit so I unfasten and my cock springs to life. I watch a film and pump on my shaft, assuming that neighbors will have a look. This has an immediate effect on my voyeur neighbor who urges in the most strenuous tones that I let him have a suck. My new neighbor has a look as well and in a few minutes I am joined by cock number two, thrust through the glory hole.

I reach over and wrap my fingers around the cock protruding into my room. It is a very nice specimen, a bit short in length with a jaunty upward curve, and it is rock hard. While holding it, I caress my thumb over the sweet spot of the shaft, back and forth, and up and down. I feel the cock stiffen in my hand. The organ feels voluptuous, the skin soft and velvety. I pump up and down on the cock for a few minutes, alternating between a soft feathery caress and a firm grip. I take my hand off of the shaft and brush it with the backs of my fingers, up and down the length of the shaft and then up and down the bottom. The owner clenches wonderfully and I am gratified to watch the beautiful organ stiffen and quiver in front of me. I lean forward and slide my lips over the head of the cock. I hear a moan of pleasure from the other side of the wall and my voyeur friend adds his encouragement that I suck on the offered cock. I slide my lips slowly up and down the shaft, savoring the taste of his skin, the cock granite hard in my mouth.

I press my lips on the shaft and slide up and down on it. This is lovely I reflect, anonymous cock sucking at its best, just my mouth and the cock with no demands or expectations. I flick my tongue on the underside of the cock, teasing the sweet spot. I get a voluptuous clench, the already hard cock swelling a bit and straining against the glory hole. I press my lips on the shaft just below the head and apply a very light feathery caress on the shaft, just teasing the skin, again and again, as fast as I can. I hear moans of pleasure from the other side of the wall, cries and please that I not stop, please don't stop. The cock strains forward and I can feel the clenching pulsing of the organ in my mouth. I take my mouth off and have a look, the cock standing tall and quivering in front of me, glistening from the wet of my mouth. In a moment, his juice begins leaking out of the tip of his cock and a long thin line of oily leakage descends towards the floor. I reach a hand forward and with one finger, I gather his leakage and then use that finger to rub on the sweet spot, rapidly back and forth under the head of his cock, lifting the straining organ with my finger. I hear cries from the other side, a heartfelt oh, oh, oh, oh god. And as I am rubbing on the sweet spot of his cock, the organ jerks and emits a blast of his semen that shoots out and sprays up into the air. I immediately wrap my hand around the shaft and begin pumping vigorously. The cock sprays four and then five and then finally a diminished sixth blast of cum into the room and onto the floor under the glory hole. I continue squeezing and pumping on the organ, accompanied by cries and oaths from the other side of the wall. Finally be stops ejaculating and his climax is over. I squeeze and slowly pump on his cock, milking the remaining semen and pleasure from his organ. Finally I hold the cock tightly in my hand, pressing my thumb on the sweet spot and massaging. It is a long time before he finally loses some of the rigidity on his cock. I release the organ and it slides back through the glory hole. A disembodied voice offers a thanks, that was really great. And I hear the door open and close.

I decide I have had enough sport for the day and begin to fasten up when I hear the door in the just vacated room open and close. Through the thin wall I hear the unmistakable voices of a couple, a man and woman. Curious, I sit back and take my cock back out, quickly bringing it back to full mast. In a moment, a giggling voice from next door announces my god, he is wanking his dick. I assume she is referring to me which sends a voluptuous throb through my cock. I slide my pants down, spread my legs, and display, giving my cock just the occasional tweak to keep it hard. I hear more giggles next door and muffled discussion. For sport I put my fingers in the glory hole, inviting a cock. After a moment, the fellow's cock makes a tentative appearance. I reach over and squeeze it and tease the underside with my fingers. I hear a complaining bellow from the next room asking what he is doing, that she cannot see anything. I lean over and take the cock fully in my mouth and suck aggressively. I hear a gasp from the next room and the cock is withdrawn. I resume my slow wanking display and after a few minutes, I put my fingers back in the glory hole. The cock makes a reappearance and I lean over and take it in my mouth again. This time I just soak on it, occasionally giving the cock a nice squeeze in my mouth. The cock withdraws and is immediately replaced by the polished fingernails of the girl.

Well I think, this ought to be interesting. I stand and slide my cock through the glory hole. I hear muffled voices in the next room, shortly followed by soft fingertips caressing my cock. I can't tell how many hands, not that it matters. I grasp the wall and press through the hole, my cock clenching, enjoying the teasing caresses. I have no thoughts of a climax, but this is erotic and I am enjoying the sport. The finger teasing goes on and on, caressing and teasing the skin of my cock. I provide some complimentary oaths of pleasure. Eventually I withdraw from the hole and sit down, putting my fingers in the hole to invite more sport. Then I hear the voice of the girl asking if she can come into my room and watch. I answer in the affirmative and I hear the door open and close. I open my door and in walks a cherubic face on top of a body that could do with a few bicycle rides. I am still stripped from the waist and my cock is sticking out. I experience my customary thrill at showing off and my cock clenches as the girl has a good look. My god, she exclaims, you are so thin for such a big cock. I have another clench.

We are shortly joined by the disembodied cock of the husband, entering through the glory hole. I kneel in front of the cock, in my element, a hard cock in front of me and an audience. I slide my lips over the head of the cock and begin slow sucking on the organ, bobbing my head up and down, my lips pressing on the shaft. I feel his cock clench in my mouth so he must be having all sorts of fantasies about having his wife watching as he gets his cock sucked. The wife is right next to me, I can feel the heat from her oversized body, the smell of her washing over me. I withdraw off of the cock and watch it bob in front of me, wet from my mouth. I engulf the organ again, this time starting at the base and squeezing my lips, drawing off of the shaft. I hear a gasp of pleasure from the next room. I repeat this several times, each time giving a voluptuous lick on the underside of the cock as I withdraw, the organ springing from my mouth and bobbing wildly.

I look over at the wife and find her mesmerized. I push the shaft toward her and ask if she wants a turn. She lunges forward and engulfs the shaft, bobbing her head vigorously up and down. She withdraws gasping and I take the cock back in my mouth. I suck on the shaft, deeply, squeezing the organ in my mouth. I feel her reach between my legs and grasp my cock in her hand. She begins pumping on me as I suck on the glory hole cock. I press my face into the wall and hold it there, the cock sliding into my throat. We hear gasps and cries of pleasure from the other side of the wall and I feel his cock clenching in the constriction of my throat. I withdraw, taking a deep breath. The wife engulfs the cock and tries to throat it. She just manages for a moment before she retches and withdraws. I take the cock back immediately and again press my face into the wall. The cock begins thrusting into my throat, joined by cries of rapturous pleasure from next door. The wife is frantically pumping on my cock as she watches and it is a race to see which of us is going to climax first, me or disembodied cock. I partially withdraw, take a deep breath, and press back against the wall. At that instant, the cock clenches powerfully and we hear a great oath. I slide the organ out of my throat and suck vigorously, pressing my lips firmly on the shaft. The cock erupts in my mouth and spews a burst of semen. I squeeze down hard on the shaft as it spasms in my mouth. The wife continues pumping on me and I am near to a climax. I reach down and take her hand off of me and bring it up to the glory hole cock. She wraps her fingers around the base and pumps on it. More oaths emanate from the room next door as he finishes his climax in my mouth, has semen spewing onto my tongue. The wife slows her pumping on the shaft and squeezes, joined by a rapturous sigh of satisfaction from next door.

The cock pulls back from the wall and disappears, leaving the wife and I alone in the room. I stand with my mouthful of semen and I look down at her, my cock still erect and sticking out. I give a very visible clench as she looks up and down at me and observes that that was amazing. She astonishes me by leaning forward and taking my cock in her mouth, bobbing vigorously for a few minutes. She withdraws and stands, leaning into me. She grasps my cock in her hand and squeezes it firmly, whispering her telephone number in my ear. And then she adds that she would do me right now if he were not right next door. She leaves the room. She is right of course. That was amazing. I put my clothes back in order and leave, walking the several blocks back to the hotel.

12