Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reverie is abruptly interrupted by his withdrawal from my cock. And then I feel him pressing on the end of my shaft as he sticks his own cock through the glory hole and back into my room. I descend and take the shaft in my mouth and my companion immediately begins the most frantic thrusting. I speculate whether he is going to ejaculate as his thrusting is accompanied by the most heartfelt moans of pleasure from the other side of the wall. But he withdraws after a few minutes and his cock is immediately replaced by frantically waving fingers. I return my cock through the wall and am immediately impaled in his rectum. He resumes his frantic thrusting, this time his asshole on my shaft jutting into his room. I again hear the sounds of his ass cheeks slapping on the wall accompanied by his moans and cries of pleasure. This continues for a minute, and then another minute, while all the while I feel his rectum clenching on my shaft. I then I feel him pressing hard against the wall and feel his rectum clenching uncontrollably on my cock, accompanied by the most intense cries of rapture. It is obvious that the fellow has brought himself to climax and his rectum clenching on my cock are the indescribably delicious spasms of soft warm velvet, caressing my organ. I am clenching myself and it is all that I can do to not fuck into this soft warm hole. But I hold still, bathing in the warm embrace, enjoying the sensations of his clenching receptacle.

Long minutes follow while his clenching and squeezing rectum on my engorged cock gradually subside, as do his cries and moans of pleasure and satisfaction. Eventually he withdraws and I remain at the wall, my cock jutting into his room. But it is to no avail and I withdraw myself as my cock begins to sag and then soften. I sit down and lean back against the wall and consider the experience. I look into the room and see my companion slumped against the wall, clearly completely drained from the experience.

I dress and head for the hotel, running the gauntlet of working girls at their trade on the street. Refusals bring hoots of faggot and accusations of rather crudely put taking the food out of their mouth, a rather humorous description of the acts we mutually pursue. I find the room empty as I expected. I reflect back on the evening of sport. Long live anonymous male sex.

12