Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind, I heard Ken shout, "Here I come."

I wasn't a third of the way to the shallow end when my head-start ended and fully expected Ken to pass me within seconds, but I kept trying to at least reach my goal to stand in the water.

Ken closed the distance between us in seconds catching me before I reached halfway; but rather than passing me he reached out and grabbed my ankle stopping my race in mid-stream. I knew I had failed; my head would be submerged if I tried to stand on the bottom.

Ken released my ankle and as he moved along-side wrapped his arm around my waist; he continued kicking with his feet until we reached the point where the slope from deep to shallow water was beneath us then stopped. I stretched my feet toward the bottom of the pool and discovered that I could stand with the added advantage that my tits were above the surface.

I smiled at him and asked, "You won, so what prize would you like?"

He giggled, glanced down at my wet tits and said, "I'll take those."

"You didn't give me enough of a head start to be able to claim two prizes," I replied.

"Oh well I guess I will only kiss one then," he said.

I moved my hand out to the side and then toward him on the surface splashing water at him.

Ken used both hands to wipe the water from his face then dropped them to the surface; he knew a trick where he could squeeze his hands and send a stream of water shooting toward me. It hit me squarely in the face.

After wiping my eyes, I smiled at him and said, "I'd rather have a different kind of facial."

As Ken laughed loudly I moved closer to him and put my hands on his head; pulling down in a vain attempt to dunk him under the water.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off my feet then twisted his hips and dropped me beneath the surface. When I surfaced my hair was hanging down over my face and I had to dip below again to smooth it back behind me.

I splashed water at him again and was rewarded with another stream which he targeted my tits with.

For the next fifteen minutes or so we frolicked in the pool; splashing and dunking each other. The nice part about our playful time was that we could touch and press our bodies together.

Ken finally began back stroking toward the shallow end and the steps out of his pool and asked, "Hot tub darlin'?"

His backstroke while not as fast as freestyle still got him to the steps as I slowly walked through the shallow water; by the time I started up the stairs Ken was already on the deck. His soft cock hung between his legs; water dripping from the end. Instead of waiting there for me to catch up Ken walked over to the hot tub and lifted the lid off.

I joined him a moment later enjoying the sight of his limp cock and the thought of bringing it to an erect state once we were in the tub.

His eyes glanced down at my tits as he held my hand while I stepped into the tub. As he joined me in the tub he said, "Sorry, I can't stop looking at your chest, I love how perfect your nipples are."

"You're welcome to look at my tits anytime you like," I said as I cupped both soft orbs and lifted them a little for his visual enjoyment.

I had taken a seat in the warmer water of the hot tub and watched as Ken flipped a switch turning on the air jets. He turned and sat down across the tub from me.

"This won't do," I remarked as I got up and moved to where he was seated. I turned around and sat between his legs; my ass pressed against his soft cock and I leaned back on his chest.

"I like this much better," I remarked as his hands circled my body and dipped below the surface to gently caress my tits.

I lay my head back against his shoulder and wiggled my ass a little in a first step at reviving his limp cock.

Ken's hands concentrated on my big soft tits; lifting them higher on my chest, spreading then pressing them together and of course using his fingertips to caress, pinch and lightly roll my erect nipples.

I continued rubbing my ass against his cock and it began to respond. I was encouraged by the swelling I felt and started humping him with my ass; his cock sliding slowly between my cheeks.

I turned my head a little, looked up at his face and said, "I want to feel your big, beautiful cock deep inside my hot cunt."

Slowly but surely his cock got harder and stiffer as my soft ass worked its magic, growing to the point that I could now feel his mushroom shaped cock head between my cheeks.

The jets of air coming from all sides tickled my flesh and heightened the effect of our foreplay. I wanted him inside me; I wanted his cock to fill my wet cunt and rub across my g-spot, I wanted to feel his searing hot cum fill me.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Ken said as he slid one hand down and started fingering my clit.

I lifted my ass up and said, "Put it inside me."

He kept one hand holding my chest and slid the other beneath my ass grasping his now fully erect cock and moving it to the entrance of my hot wet cunt.

"Sit on it," Ken said.

I slowly lowered my ass and his cock pierced my flesh; I didn't stop until his nearly nine-inch cock was engulfed by my tight wet cunt.

It felt so god damn good having his big cock inside me; the rock-hard shaft and bulbous head filling me completely. "Fuck me!" Ken exclaimed.

I started slowly lifting and plunging at a pace we both loved. Every inch of his big, hard cock that sank inside me gave me new sensual sensations and judging from his sinful moans he was enjoying much the same.

The warm water surrounding our loins along with the jets of bubbles beating at our naked flesh served to heighten the pleasure we were sharing as I continued fucking his big, hard cock at a snail's pace.

The flair of his corona massaged my g-spot with every slow plunge and the very tip of his cock head barely bumped into my cervix both sending spiraling waves of pleasure along my spine to my brain.

I was in sexual heaven, his beautiful cock providing me with more pleasure that even I could fathom. The numbness that started deep within my cunt spread throughout my loins as I slowly rode him toward my impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I said softly.

Ken wrapped his arms around my body and held me tightly as my climax started.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god," I repeated as the orgasm grew.

"Cum for me Angel cum all over my fuckin' cock," Ken encouraged.

"YES, YES, YES!" I screamed as I climaxed; the power of it turned my body into a convulsing, quivering mass of sexuality held tightly by his strong arms.

I'm not sure if the pace of our love making had anything to do with it, but my orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. It felt like I'd reached the summit of pleasure and was now riding his incredible cock across the plains of ecstasy.

My body turned to Jell-O as my orgasm mercifully began to ebb. His hard cock remained engulfed by my flooded swollen cunt, I could feel it twitching, surging inside me.

I finally was able to speak and said, "My, oh my that was one for the record book."

Ken's hands were resting on my belly barely moving he waited for me to recover completely.

He slid one hand up and softly rolled an erect nipple between his thumb and index fingers, "I wanna fuck your ass doggie style." He said, his voice sounding like he was asking permission.

I moved one hand up to cover his fingers, turned my face toward him and softly said, "I want that too."

Ken's hand slid from under mine and he placed one hand on each side of my hips as I slowly stood up; his rock-hard cock slipping from the swollen flesh of my pussy.

His nearly nine-inch cock stood at attention rising up from his loins; the bulbous head extending above the surface of the water in his hot tub.

I slowly moved across the tub and knelt on the opposite seat; tossing my wet hair to one side I looked over my shoulder as he stood, "Take me," I said.

My sphincter was totally relaxed; the effects of nearly an hour spent in the pool where we enjoyed our playful foreplay and the warm water of his hot tub while I sat on his beautiful hard cock.

As he approached slowly from behind I clenched my muscles drawing my puckered sphincter in tightly then released showing him that my ass was ready for his assault.

His hands first touched my ass cheeks pressing forward and spreading them to expose his target. I stretched my arms out and held on to the edge of the tub waiting for him to spear my ass.

It touched my puckered flesh and I relaxed the muscles even more. As his bulbous cock head spread my sphincter open I shuddered in anticipation.

Ken said, "I'll go slowly." He had apparently mistaken my reaction to his cock as an involuntary show of pain.

I looked over my shoulder once again and urged him on, "No gimme that big, hard cock now; impale my ass with your beautiful cock."

I felt his grip on my ass cheeks tighten and moaned deeply as he thrust into my ass. As he withdrew, I clamped down on his cock with my puckered flesh wanting to caress his shaft.

His withdrawal was slow; methodical and only stopped when the flaring corona was resting against the inside of my sphincter.

I tightened my grip on the edge of the tub and pressed my loins back toward him as I plead, "Fuck my hot ass; fuck it hard and fast."

There is something highly erotic about having your lover assault you from behind; feeling the sensation of his cock slamming deep into your ass, having his rock-hard shaft slide across your puckered asshole. It all heightens the pleasure of being pounded from behind and Ken's rock-hard cock was providing that pleasure and a whole lot more.

The pace of his ass fucking quickened and unlike earlier when I sat on his hard cock the motion of our legs caused waves on the surface of the water. Those waves crashed against the side of the tub and splashed up keeping my tits coated with warm water.

I've found from past experiences that while a man is slamming his cock into my ass I can raise the intensity with some dirty language.

"Yes, that's it, fuck your filthy whore's tight hot ass with that big, beautiful rock-hard cock," I said.

Ken moved his hands from my ass cheeks higher up to clamp down on my body just above my hips.

"That's what your whore wants; slam my ass, pound it into me," I urged.

The waves of water grew higher as the pace of his assault intensified; his balls drawn tightly up against his cock shaft slapped my dripping wet cunt with every thrust.

Up until now, Ken hadn't spoken a word the only sounds were the deep guttural moans that escaped his throat. He finally spoke and exclaimed, "God Angel, it feels so fucking good!"

Ken asked, "Angel, you love having a big, hard cock fuck your ass, don't you? You're an anal slut, aren't you?

"Yes I'm your anal slut," I answered.

Ken continued. "You want every inch of a man's cock buried inside your ass on each thrust. In the doggie position, you want to feel his balls slapping your clit."

I answered, "I love when your balls slap my clit."

Ken added. "You crave the feeling of him shooting a load of hot cum inside your ass, don't you?"

"I fuckin' crave having my ass filled with hot cum," I replied.

Ken's pace slowed; I assumed he was trying to stave off an orgasm. He withdrew completely; my puckered flesh remained wide open, a gaping hole for him to fill.

"Oh god yes fill my ass with your rock-hard cock," I pleaded.

Repeatedly, Ken did just that, he would withdraw completely before slamming his nearly nine-inch cock through the wide-open entrance of my ass, thrusting deep until his balls hit my cunt.

I knew that he was close; approaching a climax of monumental proportions and I started begging, "Cum for me; fill my hot ass with your thick load."

His fingers dug into my hips as he continued at the same pace, but the signs were there, his cock seemed to swell even bigger and when he impaled my ass it stretched me even wider.

"Cum inside me; let me feel your searing hot cum splash all over my tight flesh," I urged.

I moved one hand from the edge and slipped it between my thighs feverishly fingering my clit in hopes that I could climax with him.

He stopped pulling out completely, instead Ken kept his rock-hard cock buried inside me. His death grip on my hips tightened even more and I knew the waves of ecstasy were building in his loins.

"Cum for me!" I squealed as my fingers quickly brought me to the very edge of orgasm.

He thrust once, twice then froze with his cock head just inside my ass. "YESSSSSS!" He exclaimed as his balls released a torrid of thick, white cum. Involuntarily Ken's hips began to jab forward; even though he had stopped thrusting into my ass, with each jab his cock shot another thick wad of cum.

The sensation of his searing hot cum coating my insides was all it took for my own climax to crash into me. The waves of pleasure from my self-induced orgasm passed quickly, but I kept my hand at my cunt knowing that when he finally pulled back a tidal wave of cum would flow from my gaping asshole.

Ken's throaty moans of pleasure started to subside and I knew that any moment he would withdraw removing the butt plug holding his cum load inside. It felt like he had flooded me with gallons of hot, sticky sperm when in reality I knew it was much less.

"God damn Angel it felt so fucking good being inside your hot ass," Ken said as he removed his softening cock from my ass.

As he did I stretched my hand and formed a cum catching cup; my sphincter couldn't contain the load and it flowed from my asshole, running down my perineum, over my cunt and into the palm of my hand.

Behind me, Ken was watching as my ass expelled his seed. "Geez I didn't think I could shoot that much," He remarked.

Once my cupped hand was full, I brought it forward making sure not to let it slip below the surface of the water and claim my tasty prize, then turned to sit where I had knelt.

Ken's eyes were glued to my hand and widened as I lifted it above my mouth and allowed his cum to flow from my fingertips and onto my extended tongue.

"That's so fuckin' hot," Ken said as what had filled my ass was now filling my mouth.

I kept my fingers above my mouth until the cum string snapped, then lowered them scraping what I could with the tip of my tongue.

It was impossible for me to speak with that much cum in my mouth, but the sparkle in my eyes told him to watch.

I love the taste of cum; many times, I'll swallow it while it's still searing hot, but his load had begun to cool and I knew it would be highly erotic for him to watch as I played with his seed.

I pursed my lips and forced a little through the opening; it ran over my lower lip and down my chin, but I quickly caught what had escaped with a finger and drew it back up so I could slurp in back inside my mouth.

Tilting my head back a little I opened my mouth wide to show him just how much of his load I held there. The puddle covered my tongue completely and I slowly rolled it around inside my mouth.

He smiled as I continued my little cum play show.

As I closed my mouth a little escaped at the corners; I didn't try to recover those twin lines of cum like I had a moment earlier.

I reached out toward him and hooked my hands behind him grasping his firm ass cheeks and pulling him closer so he could watch the grand finale of my show.

He stood over me placing his hands on my shoulders as I tilted my head back letting the pool of thick cum slide toward my throat. I had closed off my throat so the cum load would collect there; once I was satisfied that every possible drop of his thick load had slid to the back of my tongue I slowly relaxed my muscles and allow it to slide down my throat.

I closed my lips and swallowed twice, making sure that I'd consumed all of it, then opened my mouth and extended my tongue to show Ken that I'd savored every drop.

I could now speak and said, "I do love the taste of your cum."

He smiled and complimented me saying, "And I love watching you play with it."

He moved his hands below my arms and lifted me from the seat; I wrapped my arms around his neck, his sliding behind my back at my waist.

Together we pulled each other close, my wet body pressing against him.

I looked up into his eyes and he stared down at mine; our mouths touched and his tongue probed between my lips trying to find a drop of cum he could taste.

We stood there in his hot tub basking in the glow of what had been a morning of really hot, intense sex.

Ken broke our kiss, leaned back and said, "We should get cleaned up, there's lots to do today."

To be continued...

12