Diary of a Menage a Trois - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just took a great big ride with you, baby, and it was wonderful. I don't think a little ride could hurt."

"I hope not, Don, but it might. I have something you need to see."

We kiss once more, a long passionate kiss of thanks to each other, then dress quickly in shirts and shorts and pile into her little car. She drives us around the city, and takes the off ramp to one of the swanky residential neighborhoods. finally, she turns down a side street. The place looks familiar, but I have no idea why.

"Look at the third house on the right," she says, "see if anything looks familiar." Immediately I know. It is Charli's boss's house. When Charli was promoted, we went to a cocktail party there. As we go by, I look down the drive. Near the garage is Charli's car.

I turn to look at look at Nikki, stunned, and she is looking back at me with a worried look. At a lost for words, I stutter. "What..? But she's in Atlanta, giving a presentation."

"No, Don, she's in that house. In her new job she doesn't travel any more. That's where all her trips end."

My stomach churns, and I don't need Nikki to paint me a picture. "How... how long...?"

"A year, Don, ever since the promotion. Maybe that's why she got it. She gave me a number to call in an emergency, and I realized it was a local number. I reverse indexed it and It was her boss. I put 2 and 2 together, so I drove by and saw what you just did."

"I...I knew she really wanted that promotion, but I had no idea she'd... If that's even the reason. So that's why, for the last year she and I haven't... DAMN IT! And I just took it, figuring her age caught up to her or something. I should have known better. Up till then she'd been hot as a pistol ever since I've known her!! But... but, I cared."

I know I am embarrassing Nikki, but I can't help a few tears. "Thank you baby, for letting me know about this, and... today makes it a little easier too!" Finally, I give her the smile she is looking for.

"If we hadn't, I would never have told you. But there is a bit more to it than that. Mom has been telling me for years about you two. Not all the gory details, but sometimes pretty explicit. I'm sure she didn't know it, but every time she told me more I got hotter than hell just thinking about you, even fantasizing what being with you would be like."

"But she's my mom. I would never have done anything to come between you two, especially since you have always been so nice to me."

"But when I found out she was cheating on you - on a regular basis - I lost a lot of my respect for her. I know it was probably selfish, but, I began to think, "What the hell, she doesn't deserve you!" I decided to see if you could ever be interested in me. That's why I started dropping in more often, especially when you were alone. I gave you plenty of chances to "see" me around the pool and have friendly little chats, but DAMMIT! You were just too nice a guy!"

"I couldn't stand it any longer, I practically drooled just thinking about what mom had said. Today I just decided to go for broke. I had that suit I never dared wear, and I thought if that wouldn't interest you, nothing would. Fortunately, it worked!" Her smile lights up the dusk, as we pull into my driveway.

"Nikki, I don't know what to say! Or how to thank you for being so honest, and showing me the truth about Charli. A couple of times, I began to wonder, but I just couldn't bring myself to think anything like that."

"You don't owe me a thing, but if you want to do something for me, let me spend the night!"

I have to think about that - for about one millisecond. "Dammit Nikki, aside from being a very nice girl and someone who has just helped me - a lot - you are an incredible piece of ass, and your body fits me perfectly! Anyone who could refuse that offer is ready for the grave!"

Laughing, she kisses me on the cheek and asks, "Can I use that on my resume'?"

We go into the house, and she falls into my arms. After a long kiss, tongues at war, bodies grinding, I make short work of pulling her top off, aching to see those amazing breasts again. As she is moaning from the feel of my mouth engulfing her nipple, she quickly undoes the button on my shorts and I yank them down so she can reach. Her hand grips me and she starts with long tight strokes on him. I can tell she loves the size and weight of him in her hands. I am already shuddering at the feeling I get from every stroke.

She arches her back, trying to shove her entire breast into my mouth. I am greedily sucking in all that I can, while my fingers torture her other nipple, stretching, twisting and squeezing it.

My legs are already shaking, and I release her breast and spin her around. A good hard swat on the ass and I yell, "Bedroom. Now!"

She gives out a shriek and, laughing, sprints through the door and dives onto the bed. Seeing her face down, I can't resist giving her another resounding whack!

"Why, you mean bastard!" she laughs as she spins around and grabs my hard cock, yanking so hard I fall onto the bed with her.

As I roll over on my back she grabs my cock again and starts stroking fast and hard. I am not going to fight that, but I grab her ankles and pull her around till I can reach between her legs. I wet two fingers in my mouth, then push them into her, loving the squeal of surprise. Immediately, I start fucking her hard with them, and her ass starts rocking forward and back against my hand.

At last, she decides to try what I have been waiting for, and I watch as she kisses the tip of my cock, and starts to slide him through her lips. She barely gets my head in her mouth and then stops dead. She licks and sucks for a minute, but then pulls away and turns to me with a sad face. "I can't get any more of him in my mouth."

"Yes you can," I reply softly, "get your mouth very wet, moisten your lips, then take a little saliva and rub it on him." She turns back and does as she is told.

To her surprise, it works! Her lips slide easily, down three or four inches past the head. Now she is able to do a great job of sucking and licking, although her mouth is stretched, just a little. As she bobs up and down on him, my cock starts going even deeper, till I can feel the back of her mouth with every stroke.

All the time, my fingers have been moving in and out of her, and she is now dripping wet. Her ass is rocking back and forth, and I could probably make her cum, but we both have something better in mind.

"Don," she says, as she turns towards me, "I love the feel of your giant cock in my mouth, and I want a lot more practice, but right now, I just want to fuck you!"

My smile tells her it's a wonderful idea!

Quickly she straddles me, and I hold him erect as she lowers herself to him. When her lips touch the tip, I rub him up and down her dripping slit, collecting moisture, then hold him still. She presses down, trying to find the right spot, and suddenly he slides into her quite easily. As we both shudder, she has a look of triumph on her face, and says, breathlessly, "YESSssss!"

It is so much easier this time, because she is relaxed, and knows she can do it. After a few tentative strokes she starts sliding up and down on me, taking a little more each time, until, before long, she is able to press all the way down, sitting on my body, staring at me with a wide grin. But my cock is on fire! She is not quite as tight this time, but her stroking up and down to get me into her has practically sent me over the edge. I grit my teeth and close my eyes for a moment, and it passes.

Now I can give her the big smile she has been waiting for, and I reach down and rub the outline of my cock in her abdomen. She looks down, and seeing that bulge, puts her hand over mine and presses hard. My cock can feel the stroking from inside her body. I feel her shiver, and I know she can't stay still any longer.

She starts fucking me with long slow strokes, taking me all the way every time. The smile on her face gives way to an expression of pure lust as she rams herself down harder and faster onto me. A few hours ago she didn't know she could take anything that deep, and now she will settle for nothing less!

Her frantic fucking is having its effect on me quickly, and I know I can't hold out long against her onslaught. Another time, I might suggest we slow down and lengthen the pleasure, but I know this is her chance to prove herself to both of us. Already I know I have never felt a more perfect match for my cock.

Feeling the final tingling start, that I know cannot resist, I suddenly reach up and grasp her nipples, squeezing, pulling hard. Her own frantic motions stretch them out even more. That is enough. She rams herself down on me, impaled by her own will, and her body bucks and shakes as her orgasm overwhelms her. A ragged moan starts, and gets louder every second.

Seeing, feeling and hearing her triggers my own reaction, and I erupt violently inside her. I have been letting her do all the work, knowing she had to realize her own ability, and now my pent up energy releases as my cum blasts inside of her, filling every nook and cranny in her body. The sudden explosion deep inside shocks her, and she cums again, almost sobbing with the strength of the sensations she feels.

Her legs are too tired to wait for me to soften inside her completely, and regretfully, she lifts off him, immediately grasping him and licking off our combined juices.

Both of us are totally spent, as she crawls up and snuggles into my arms. There are issues we will have to deal with, but for now, we sleep.

I open my eyes to see the clock. It's around 11, so its only been about two hours. I'm not surprised, the early hour we fell asleep, combined with all the sexual excitement means I am quickly wide awake again. I haven't moved, because Nikki has an arm still thrown over me, and her body is resting against mine. But I know we are far from done, and after the last round, I know I should take a shower. I try to slip away from her, but a complaining little voice says, "Where the hell are you going?"

"To take a shower, want to come?"

"Actually I just want to cum, but a shower would be nice too." she giggles.

I can see she is already very comfortable with me, and that helps me feel better about our growing relationship.

We hustle into the shower and spend some time caressing each other, washing favorite places, and just fooling with each other. Of course she is still fascinated with my cock, and in the bright lights she gets to take a good look. She is a little in awe, I think, of how easily she can make him grow and stand at attention for her with just a little stroking, so of course she has to practice. I hope that never changes. I love her touch, she seems to be able to tell just what he likes best.

Of course, all the while she has free reign with my cock, I am playing with those marvelous breasts, holding, squeezing, nipping, then torturing her nipples the way she loves me to. Just squeezing and pulling and twisting those beautiful tips is very exciting to me, even more so when she moans and gasps, pushing herself into my hands.

By the time we towel off we are both at a fever pitch. She would fuck me right on the bathroom floor, or sitting on the toilet, but I know we will be much more comfortable in the bed. I swat her ass, point her to the door, and yell, "Get in there".

Once again she dives on the bed, giggling, and is waiting for me when I get there. She has my cock in her hand before I can even lie down, so I know what she wants. I lie back and see the gleam in her eye as she starts stroking me, knowing she wants some more practice. Soon, she leans over and gives him a kiss and a lick, smiling as she sees me watching intently.

She slides her lips over my tip and squeezes with her lips, her tongue circling. But now she knows how, and lets some of her saliva run down over my shaft. Soon she starts pressing her mouth slowly down over me, and I see she realizes she can adjust her lips to keep from being stretched. Very quickly she slides down all the way till I can feel the back of her mouth touching me. She tries to go a little further, but I can see her start to gag.

She starts sliding her lips over my shaft, and soon she is bobbing up and down over me, giving me a great blowjob, as I watch her breasts jiggling and dancing. Very quickly, I can feel the pressure building, and I push her head down as far as she can go and hold her there. "That's fantastic, baby, but I have something for you that's way too good to waste in your throat." I add, "At least, for now."

Reluctantly she slides her mouth off of me and says, "what you gonna do to me, you dirty old man?"

"Be nice, little girl, or I'll have to spank you." She sticks her tongue out at me.

Taking her totally by surprise, I lunge for her, grab her and throw her down on her stomach. She gets half a dozen good whacks, hard enough that she screams with each one, and both cheeks now have a rosy glow. Her face against the sheet says, "You mean bastard, next thing you'll probably do is fuck me!

"Would you settle for less?"

"No." And with that she rolls over with a big grin on her face.

"Now," I tell her, "get your ass up in the air and your face on a pillow!"

Immediately, she assumes a perfect kneeling position and smiles back at me. "Like this?"

"Beautiful," I reply. I hope she knows I am referring to her position, her gorgeous waiting ass, and the whole thing between us.

Moving behind her I quickly slide two fingers into her, making sure she is plenty wet enough. No problem there, but I can't resist licking my fingers clean. She's looking back and smiling, and she says, "Good?"

"MMmmmm, vanilla!" Not vanilla, but it is very, very good.

We are both way too hot now to waste time, and I hold myself as I rub up and down her pussy, pushing as I hit the right spot. She spreads her legs a little wider and I slide in quite easily this time. Her gasp is pure pleasure. So is mine.

As I lean over her I apply nice steady pressure. I slide slowly but easily, almost half way before I stop and pull back.

"O FUCK!" she yells, but I know that's because she wants me in her.

The next stroke is much easier and faster, and I go a lot further before I think perhaps she is too tight. As I am about to pull back again she snarls, "Keep going, dammit, that feels good!"

Not about to disappoint her, I push harder, and bury myself in her. She lurches forward a bit and gasps loudly, but in just a moment, she wiggles her ass against me. We don't move, and she is breathing hard, but in a minute she says, "Fuck me, Don, see if you can make that cock come out my mouth!"

She is still very tight, and I start with long, slow strokes, but quickly she adjusts, and in moments we are rocking easily together. Her ass is sliding back to meet each of my thrusts till it slaps against my legs. I grasp her hips tighter and start fucking her hard, her body bouncing off of mine each time they meet.

"GOD that's good! I can't believe it!" she gasps out between strokes. I feel so, uhh, full, but uhh. Every, uhhhhhhh, fucking, uhh, uhh, uhh, stroke uhh, is better!"

"You talk too much!" I say, as I start pounding into her. "But keep your mouth open, we'll find a use for it!"

I am ramming myself into her as deeply as I can, ever increasing the pace. Her head is down on the pillow, and I can feel her shaking in my hands. I know she's almost there. I'm sweating now and giving her everything I can. Suddenly her ass slams back against me, and her fists start pounding the pillow as a great orgasm envelops her. I can feel her pulsing inside, but I am too big for her to squeeze effectively.

Her breath is coming in sobs, but I am forcing myself to hold off, planning to fulfill my promise. When she subsides I slide slowly out of her, careful not to put too much pressure on my throbbing cock. "Nooooo, dammit!" she whines, as I slip out, "but now it's my turn, and I want it!"

I slide off the bed and I command, "Come over here!" As I stand waiting.

She comes, getting on her knees, and is face to face with my cock. She starts to reach for it, but I tell her, "Don't. Just lick your lips, and put your hands behind your back."

I hold her head firmly in my hands and press my cock hard against her lips forcing her to open them for me, and I keep going until I reach the top of her throat. Her eyes are almost bulging, but she playfully bites down gently on me. I smile and say, "What a bad little girl you are! You need to be punished!"

With that, I give a sudden sharp thrust and my head slides into her throat. She is gagging, and tears are running down her cheeks, even though she can't make a sound. But I don't relent, and hold her there until I think she might be short of breath. Finally I slide back, and she is coughing and gagging, fighting to catch her breath.

She looks up at me with a scowl, and growls, "You rotten sonofabitch! You wouldn't DARE do that again!"

I stroke her hair, gently pushing her head down a little lower, changing the angle between her mouth and throat, and press against her lips again. I don't push hard, but use one long, steady stroke, feeling my tip enter her throat much easier this time, and continue farther than before. Again, I hold myself steady, and she is still gagging, but far less than the last time. I slide out again when she has quieted down, and she coughs a couple of times, gasps, and wipes her mouth, then wipes her eyes.

But she's smiling! "That's impossible!! There is no way that cock can go so far down my throat!"

I smile back at her. "You were wonderful! You did just great Nikki! I'm sorry I was a bit rough, but if you knew what was coming, you might not have been able to relax enough to do it. If you like it and want to practice enough, you might be able to take it all the way down."

"Rough like that is good mister! You know me by now. And you mean, that's possible? My god, you would be in my stomach!" Then you add, "Can my mom?"

"Not quite your stomach, and it does get easier, the gag mechanism is mostly at the top of the throat. If you can overcome that I know you can handle me. And yes, Charli is very good at it."

"Well, Don, I want as much of that cock as I can get, any way I can get it. Lots of practice sounds just great!"

"Speaking of the subject at hand," as I shake him for emphasis, "We aren't done yet! What would you like to do with this?" He has softened a little bit during this interlude, but is still large and firm.

She was so excited about taking me in her throat, I think she almost forgot I had not cum yet, and I see her eyes light up. "I wanna try that again!"

Grabbing my cock, she slides me into her mouth, it's much easier now. But I say, "You have to stroke him a little first, he needs to be a little harder." Very quickly she gets him nice and firm, and tries to press him deeper, but nothing happens.

Softly I tell her, "Lower your head a little and line up your throat. And relax!"

Seeing her struggle again, I hold her head momentarily and give a little push, just enough to get him started in her throat. She hesitates for a second, fighting back the gagging, then pushes very slowly. I can feel myself sliding down her throat! She goes even farther than before, then, needing a breath, reluctantly slides off of him.

"Oh my god, Don, that's so amazing! And I get so fucking hot with that monster in my mouth! My pussy is dripping wet! I bet if you could fuck my throat I could almost cum!"

"There might be a way that you could, if you really want to try. Roll over on your back, and hang your head off the bed." Done just right, her mouth and throat will line up.

She lies back so that her head is off the bed, and I move her till it is at an angle, slightly supported by the mattress. "Open wide!" I slide steadily into her mouth, and there is really very little resistance when the tip slips into her throat, until she gags a little and contracts around me. I wait a moment, then push again, sliding deeper, at the same time, leaning over and grasping both nipples. As I push once more, I pull and twist hard, making her arch her back. Knowing she needs a breath, I slide back part way, letting her gasp around my cock.