Diary of a Prison Officer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, now if that's everything I think it's time we got you back to your cell before they think you've done a runner."

With that I escorted him back to E-Wing and went for lunch, I was famished as well as parched (too much dribbling I think!). After lunch I submitted my report to Max detailing what had been said, what happened and the results before resuming my normal duties for the afternoon which passed without incident.

WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL 2010

Dear diary, another interesting day at the office and one that has given me much to think about! This morning I turned up for work as normal, made myself a coffee and checked my pigeon hole for mail. Normally it is empty but this morning there was an official looking envelope with just my name on it. Sitting down on a nearby chair I tore open the envelope to see a note from Liam asking me to see him immediately at the beginning of my next shift.

Having spoken to George and asked him to go on the morning prison rounds without me (showing him the note as I did so) I made my way up to the Governor's office and knocked on the door wondering what he wanted to see me about.

"Come in!" called the familiar voice of Liam.

As I walked in and smiled in his direction he gestured for me to sit down at the desk in front of him, I was a little surprised to find that there was only the two of us in the room with no sign of Max or Adrian. When I made a comment to this effect I was told that this was a confidential meeting and was to be kept secret until a definite outcome had been reached. I was intrigued by this statement and asked him to elaborate.

"Okay Sam, I will explain. Do you remember the post-punishment meeting we had with Tyler? You do? Good. Well I've been doing a lot of thinking since then and the report you submitted to Max yesterday crystallised the matter for me and I've decided to put my plans into action but I wanted to run them past you for your input. I have decided to create the role of 'Volunteer Punisher', one for each wing, they will be responsible for the implementation of inmate punishment under the new rules introduced in March under the close supervision of the Volunteer Co-ordinator. It will serve two purposes, firstly it will free up our own officers and secondly it will lock our tougher prisoners into a role which should restrain their more unruly tendencies."

"Right Sir, but where do I fit in your plans and why do you need my input?" I asked, still none the wiser.

"Well, I am seriously considering making you the Volunteer Co-ordinator. If you are interested in this role I will elaborate further, there's no pressure but I am very impressed with your attitude and popularity with the inmates. I believe you are an ideal candidate."

"Thank you, it's fair to say that I am interested but what is involved and will it affect my normal duties?" I replied deep in thought.

"Once I have assessed your training needs and brought you up to speed, then you will be responsible for the selection, training and supervision of the volunteer punishers. You will also be responsible for their punishment should they break the rules of their roles. As you are no doubt aware the prison philosophy is to lead by example, so we will expect you to do so too. Your behaviour must be exemplary while on duty and be able to perform all the tasks you expect the inmates to do. I have drawn up for your reference a manual outlining the volunteer role and the sexual activities they will have to be adept at. As to it affecting your normal routines it is impossible to say at this stage as we have no idea about the amount of time the role will require. This is something we can assess as we go but there's no need to worry, we have no intention of overloading you!"

"Sounds good to me, I'd love the opportunity to increase my experience and value to the prison service so please count me in. Is there any chance of seeing the training manual?"

Beaming broadly Liam reached behind him and pushed a posh looking presentation black folder with my name on it, I guess they had every intention of me taking on the role. I guess my ambition must be a little predictable?! Opening the front cover I scanned the introduction and turned to the volunteer role section and started reading avidly. From the corner of my eye I could see Liam watching me with a slight smile on his face, ignoring it I carried on reading. I was intrigued to read that the volunteer's uniform was to be simply a red beret and a leather belt worn around the waist to which attaches two small tubes, one of KY and the other Crisco. No other items of clothing are permitted.

Looking up I asked "Will I be expected to wear this uniform and what about the inmates who are not permanently naked?"

"Absolutely not, your uniform is that of a prison officer, that doesn't change in any way. As to the inmates, if they want to be volunteers then they have to wear the uniform, there will be no exceptions on this point. The uniform is designed to set them apart from the other inmates, be distinctive but at the same time not give them too much authority. After all compared to prison officers and the majority of inmates they will still be virtually naked."

I nodded my understanding and carried on reading through the manual, I was just getting to the section about sexual activities when the phone rang breaking my concentration. Liam spoke on the phone for a couple of minutes, hung up and announced that events had overtaken us

"Please feel free to take the manual and read it at your leisure when you get home, but please keep it to yourself as the contents are confidential. I have scheduled your assessment for first thing tomorrow morning, I will get Max to reschedule your morning timetable to accommodate the assessment. Okay then? I'll see you tomorrow morning in Richard's consultation room"

With that the meeting was clearly over so I stood up, shook Liam's hand and made my exit with my folder under my arm. I discreetly put the folder into the boot of my car for reading when I get home and went back to work.

This evening I made myself comfortable and read the manual from cover to cover. It was very well written and covered all the areas I could think of when it came to the volunteers and the role. However when it came to the sexual activities expected to be carried out I couldn't believe what I was reading, it was very graphic and left nothing to the imagination! I must admit I was sporting a hard on until I remembered that Liam had told me that I would be expected to be an expert in all areas of the manual both on the giving and receiving as I would be training the volunteers.

Ho hum! I could always back out but that would be the coward's way, after all I have been happy to undertake some of the activities listed in the manual so why not go with the flow and see how far I can stretch my boundaries? Not only that, my standing in the eyes of Liam and his team would be diminished and possibly jeopardise my shining new career. I went to bed wondering what tomorrow would bring.

THURSDAY 8TH APRIL 2010

Oh diary, where do I begin? It has been one hell of a long and exhausting day. Starting at the beginning would be the best place I guess, here goes.

Got up early, showered and shaved in preparation for my assessment with Liam, had breakfast and got to work twenty minutes early. I clocked on, checked my pigeon hole and then made my way over to Richard's (the prison doctor) consultation room in the medical centre. Knocking on the door I waited for an answer as I could hear muted voices on the other side. Finally I heard a "come in" and I opened the door and went in to be greeted by Liam and Richard who were sitting round Richard's desk discussing what looked like a medical form much like we had completed for the inmates during the post punishment sessions.

"Ah do come in Sam, sit on the couch for a moment please while I explain what this morning's assessment is going to consist of" Liam said looking up from the paperwork.

I did as I was told without comment.

"Did you read the manual I gave you yesterday?" Liam asked.

"Yes Sir, from beginning to end. It certainly made for interesting reading and quite an eye opener!" I replied smiling.

"Indeed! I'm glad you liked it. Richard is going to do the usual medical checkups on you, we will then assess your body's capabilities so we can determine what exercises you will need to undertake in the following days. Okay so far? Good. As before all we ask is for you to trust us, follow instructions and know that whatever you are asked to do is for your own benefit. Right let's make a start. Firstly, would you please remove all of your clothing; you can place them on the chair in the corner and then stand facing us by the couch." Liam said with a deadpan face.

I remembered what he had been like during the interview process and how he could change from being affable one moment to very hard and stern in the blink of an eye. He wasn't the Governor of the prison for nothing! So without hesitation I disrobed as quickly and efficiently as possible, neatly placing my uniform and underwear where indicated. In less than two minutes I was standing in front of the couch, naked as the day that I was born with my hands behind my back (well I wanted to appear as relaxed as possible).

Richard then spent the next ten minutes going over my body with a fine tooth comb (I don't mean literally) noting down every statistic, measuring my heart rate, blood pressure, peak flow etc. You name it he checked it with great care and fed the results back to Liam who faithfully wrote them down on the form. When he was satisfied he left the room for a moment before returning with a familiar contraption. I gulped quietly to myself, it was the portable colonic irrigator and I had seen this device in operation only nine days ago on (or rather in) Jarek so I knew what was coming next!

"Sam" Richard said "please turn to face the couch and bend over resting your elbows on it, then spread your legs apart as far as is comfortable."

I did as I was told without saying anything, what was there to say?

Before long I felt greasy fingers feel between my cheeks and explore the length of my crack before finding their target, my anus. Then with one deft movement I felt a glob of grease being pushed inside and a couple of fingers massage my ring before they too were pushed up my rectum. I groaned in spite myself and was told by Liam to relax as much as possible, it would make it a lot easier for me if I did.

I was just getting used to the intrusion when I felt the fingers being removed to be replaced by the cold metal douching tube making my hole twitch in response. I looked over my shoulder out of curiosity; the tubing looked a lot smaller than it felt! Richard looked up at me and winked before returning his concentration to the task at hand. He switched the motor on and the irrigator started humming and vibrating, within seconds I felt warm water flow up into my rectum. Just when I started to feel full, the flow reversed and the water/faeces mixture left my body before the tube was pushed further up inside me, from the feel of it my inner ring had been breached and the tube travelled up into my bowels. It felt strange, not exactly painful but not comfortable either. I can only estimate that this went on for about fifteen minutes before Richard announced that the whole of the tubing had been inserted and no more faeces was coming out. He then slowly withdrew the tubing, I was relieved when it finally left and my hole was once more free to close up.

"Well done Sam, that went very smoothly" Liam announced, stepping over to me as Richard removed the machine from the room. "Now I would like you to climb up on the couch, lay on your back, bring your knees up to your chest and hold them in position using your arms."

"Yes Sir." I said and did as I was told.

"How are you feeling so far?" Liam asked as he snapped on a pair of latex gloves and started to grease them up.

"Okay, a little exposed. It's not the first time I've been in this position Sir, Richard can vouch for that." I said trying to sound as confident as possible and grinned in Richard's direction.

"He's right" Richard confirmed. "I had him like this just about a month ago in fact."

"Good. I am now going to assess your anal ring's tightness. You are of course familiar with the process because I know you have carried out those tests yourself on the inmates during the post-punishment assessments. I won't waste breath explaining them to you, I am going to get straight down to business, so nice steady breaths Sam, try to relax and enjoy the experience!" Liam said chuckling as he smoothly slid one finger up my exposed rectum.

I didn't actually find one finger uncomfortable; I guess being fucked by Sayeed put paid to being tight in a virginal way. I closed my eyes and practised relaxation methods in head which helped enormously when Liam inserted two fingers, there was distinctly less room available for them. He is skilled at his art I thought because I expected him to immediately try for three fingers but no, the two fingers slowly rotated and pushed in and out of my hole relaxing my ring remarkably quickly. As I felt three fingers attempt an entrance all thoughts of mantras and relaxation methods flew out of the window, I was now getting curious about the action going on at my backdoor. Lifting my head I looked between my knees to find that I couldn't see very much as my cock and balls were neatly blocking my view so I let my head fall back onto the couch. All the while those three fingers were rotating and pushing inwards but my ring was now at full stretch and I was groaning loudly in protest.

"How much have you got in there because I don't think I can take any more Sir" I asked with a slight trace of worry in my voice.

"I have currently got three fingers fully inserted but don't be alarmed I am stopping there, for today at least. We have a lot of work to do on your hole to get it in shape for the task ahead. There's just no way you can train the volunteers at present, this because you cannot demonstrate all of the techniques and you will risk serious injury if you attempt to. Starting from tomorrow morning, you are to come straight here at the beginning of each shift and we will start your training in earnest. Do you have any questions?" Liam asked as he withdrew his fingers, removed his gloves and wiped his hands on some tissue.

"No I don't think so." I replied quite truthfully.

"In that case, you're free to wipe yourself clean, get dressed and return to normal duties for the rest of the day. Don't forget Sam, none of this is to leak out yet." Liam announced all smiles now.

"Thank you, I won't forget." I replied rolling of the couch and walked rather stiffly over to the box of tissues to wipe my bum clean of all the grease before getting dressed as instructed.

Back of the prison wing George tried fishing to find out what I had been doing but despite his best attempts I managed to avoid any slip ups and evaded his traps. Eventually he gave up and the day carried on as normal. At long last my shift was over and all I wanted to do was to have a long hot shower and vegetate in front of the TV with a beer or two or maybe surf the internet for an hour or two.

It wasn't until I was halfway home that I remembered that I was supposed to be going jogging with Aaron and Jason, damn! Perhaps they might cancel and I will still get to have my evening on the couch after all. No such luck! At 7.00pm on the dot there was a ring on the bell and I opened the door to be greeted by two grinning young men telling me I must be getting past it as I took so long to answer the door. Past it indeed! I'll show them I thought to myself. While they sat in the living room watching the TV I quickly got changed into my running gear, then we were off for a deliberately brisk jog twice round the park. Mission accomplished, I had two exhausted young men panting like there was no tomorrow by the end of the jog, while I had hardly broken into sweat.

"Never mind boys" I said with just a very slight smug tone in my voice "I'll get you as fit as an old man like me before much longer."

"Ha ha ha" was all they could manage between gasps for breath. Walking back to my flat we had to stop a couple of times due to cramps and stitches but eventually we got there and their mood lifted a little. As I turned the key in my door they were back to being their joking selves.

I let them shower first like I did on Monday, this time Aaron went first as he had to get home early to baby sit. By the time Jason returned from his shower with as usual a towel wrapped round his waist, Aaron was dressed and flying out the door with a "See you guys on Sunday at the Leisure Centre, bye!"

I decided it was time for my shower and invited Jason to make himself comfortable while I took my shower, he accepted my invitation with a nod and sat down on the sofa with the TV remote control. Five minutes later I was in the shower soaped up and just about to rinse off when there was a knock on the bathroom door and before I could call out I heard the door open.

"Sorry Sam, I know you're having a shower and I really hate to invade your privacy but I'm bursting for a pee and I can't hold on any longer. Do you mind if I quickly use the loo? I won't be a minute." Jason said with a pleading tone in his voice.

What could I say? He was already in the room.

"Sure go ahead Jason. Just be careful where you look, you might see more than you want to!" I said trying to be as jovial as possible as I rinsed the soap out of my hair and eyes.

"Don't worry about me, I've seen loads of naked men, don't forget I've always played loads of team sports and you get to see plenty in the changing rooms afterwards."

I carried on rinsing off, I kept my eyes closed because I have this hatred of getting soap in my eyes (have had ever since I was a kid). By the time I turned the shower off I had expected the bathroom to be empty again, but no Jason was still very much present and was even offering me my towel! At a little loss for words I simply took the offered towel with a smile and started to dry myself off. There was little point in pretending modesty when he had just about seen everything there was to see. I couldn't help but have the feeling that he was enjoying seeing me naked so I asked him outright.

"Jason, do you always hang around in the bathroom when someone is having a shower?"

"Guilty your honour!" he said without hesitating. "Unlike Aaron's old man, mine is very liberal. Ever since a kid we, that is my dad and brothers, have always been very relaxed about our bodies, none of us think twice about walking into the bathroom when another is having a shower or using the loo. Okay with my mum it's a bit different but then she has her own en suite bathroom which makes things a lot easier. She's even used to us walking around the house naked, okay that's normally after a night on the tiles or during hot weather admittedly. I guess that is why I feel so comfortable here; you and dad are very similar in some ways. I hope I haven't made you feel uncomfortable by acting like this and please don't say anything about this to Aaron because he wouldn't understand and he'd only get the wrong end of the stick."

"Fair enough, I hear what you're saying, however I would prefer that you be upfront about things like this, people can get the wrong idea you know."

"Okay Sam, I hope I haven't offended you at all." Jason said contritely.

"Offended? No not at all. Surprised? Well, yes I guess so." I replied as casually as I could manage.

Well, I suppose I must be a bit of an exhibitionist (as if you hadn't guessed by now) and decided that I would play a game with Jason to see if my feelings were correct or if he was being totally genuine and innocent in his actions. Having towelled myself dry I sprayed some deodorant on and then walked out of the bathroom, still starkers heading towards the kitchen. Behind me I could hear Jason's footsteps following me not too far behind. Judging him to be visual range I opened the fridge door and reached in for a couple of cans of beer which were on the bottom shelf at the rear. In order to do this without crouching I had to spread my legs a little and bend at the waist, unfortunately this action exposed my hole and my tackle dangled nicely in the space between my thighs. I heard a stifled murmur so having hold on the cans I quickly stood upright and turned round in one smooth movement, catching Jason by surprise. There he stood, leaning against a work counter, feet crossed at the ankles, towel around his waist and just the beginnings of a tent pole!