Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," Bob moaned, but then pushed my head off of his flesh, he turned my head upwards so that I was looking into his face, and before I could protest being denied his cock he growled, "I want your cunt, I want to cum inside you."

He didn't wait for my response, but instead pushed me to my back and placed one of my legs across the back of the couch splaying my legs wide open for whatever he had in mind. I wasn't arguing though and put my hands behind my head so that I was propped up a bit and could watch the action between my legs. My pussy was on fire and I was so wet that I knew he would easily gain entrance. As he positioned himself at my heated core, Janet grasped his large cock and placed it within my folds. He pushed hard and in one thrust buried the entirety of his manhood, balls deep into my hot pussy. The contact was exquisite and I was immediately cumming again, my girl juice coating his cock and soaking his large full sac with each thrust of his penis. He didn't stop sawing into me even as I gushed and my pussy clamped hard on his torrid flesh, I felt as though I was on a roller coaster of orgasms, my climax would peak only to be followed by another, stronger one. My body was shaking, my head was rolling side to side and my back was arching as I pushed my young pussy hard onto his pounding cock.

Janet was helping her husband to fuck me as well; she had grabbed his hips and ass and was pushing him into me all the while shouting encouragement, saying, "Yeah Bob fuck her. Fuck her young twat hard, make her gush all over!" And then, "Take it, Maggie, take my husband's cock, you little slut... take it all! He's going to cum, and he's going to fill your belly with his hot seed!"

As though on command I felt Bob's cock grow bigger, the big hairy balls that slapped against my ass grow firmer and he stiffened and threw his head back and let out a primal grown that reverberated from his chest and echoed throughout the enclosed room. His cock jumped and pulsed within my pussy as my walls clamped hard, drawing the sperm upward and out as he shot load after load of hot cum deep into my already creamy cunt. I could feel his seed splashing against my cervix and rolling around inside my pussy as waves of pleasure continued to rack through my body.

After a few minutes he collapsed onto me, his chest pressing hard against my still clothed tits. I found that somewhat amusing and began to giggle.

He still hadn't pulled out of me, letting his cock stew in our combined fluids, and when he looked at me I could see the lust in his eyes that had not yet abated and a questioning look as well.

I elaborated and said, "This is the first time I've fucked and didn't bother to take off my clothes." With that I laughed again.

"Well... clothed or not, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen." He said sincerely.

"She is, isn't she?" Janet, piped up, and then said with mischievous impatience, "Now, would you get off of her love so I can have some more fun."

We all laughed and Bob slowly pulled his cock free from my sopping wet cunt, it came out with a plopping sound and the aroma of my well fucked and filled pussy reached our nostrils which seemed to further our lust for one another. Janet got down on the floor, lying on her back and told me to straddle her face. I did, and could feel the viscous cum gliding down my pussy walls, that's when I realized her intentions; she was going to suck her husband's sperm from my very depths. A thrill of desire shivered up my spine at the very thought, it felt devilishly dirty and I couldn't wait to try it myself one day.

I planted both feet on either side of Janet's face; she smiled up at me and licked her lips hungrily as I lowered myself down. I brought myself down slowly furthering her anticipation and mine as I looked forward to having her talented tongue on my pussy again. With knees bent, I lowered the last few inches until my twat was resting on her lips and I could feel her nose tickling my puckered asshole.

Her breath was hot on my already heated cunt lips and she stuck her tongue out experimentally at first as though it were the first time tasting me, but then realized she was just savoring our combined flavors, mine and her husband's. With that first lick, she attacked me with gusto driving her tongue deep into my slippery pussy and taking his cum into her mouth.

My pussy was clenching and unclenching, I was cumming again, and gushing my special flavor all over her face. It took a minute to come down from my newest orgasm and when I did I collapsed back onto the couch my breathing ragged and in a raspy voice, I said, "Oh... my God... that... was fucking amazing."

Janet crawled up beside me and opened her mouth showing me that it was full of her husband's cum. She had not swallowed the load like I thought she had and I knew she wanted to share it with me. I pulled her face over mine and she let his hot sperm drip from her parted lips and into my waiting mouth. With the last drop still dangling from her ruby red bottom lip, I pulled her down for a deep kiss. My tongue snaked into her mouth and found the last remnants of cum to swallow down. She was moaning, I was moaning, we both let our tongues duel as hers found its way into my mouth as we shared a mixture of man and woman. The kiss was intoxicating, bob's cum like a drug that we were both desperate to possess.

After we calmed a bit, I looked over and saw Bob fondling his cock and balls, he stroked his penis until it was hard again. Janet was on top of me, her dress pulled up to her waist and I saw him position himself behind his wife. I reached back and grabbed Janet's butt cheeks and spread them invitingly.

Bob smiled at me and put one foot on the couch before putting his cock at her entrance. I saw Janet's eyes widen and her mouth formed a perfect circle, and she sucked in a deep jagged breath as Bob pushed slowly forward. I thought it odd that he was going so slow as I knew her pussy had to be extremely wet.

She soon filled me in though, saying. "Oh God, Bobby! Yeah, give it to me baby!"

"Feel good, Janet?" I asked.

"Oh God yesssssss... he's got his big hard cock in my ass, Maggie!" she screeched. "I love it when he fucks me in the ass!" She threw her head back as he completely filled her up; Bob began to rock back and forth slowly as he gently fucked her tightly clenched asshole.

I could see that she was thoroughly enjoying herself; I wanted to watch so I extricated myself from under Janet's body. She barely noticed my movements as she was too enthralled with her husband's magnificent cock. Once I was out and could move around, I stood beside them and watched them as Bob fucked his wife's beautiful asshole. I was even more determined to try anal sex and soon, hopefully even tonight.

I watched as the puckered ring came out as he withdrew and then sank in as Bob pushed his cock forward. The sight was very erotic, the sounds exquisite and I saw his scrotum bang hard against the parted lips of her puffy pussy lips. She arched her back and push hard against him as he thrust forward taking him even deeper into her rectum.

My fingers found my clit and I furiously rubbed the hard and tender button, my legs were shaking from everything that had already gone on this evening, and it wasn't over, the night was still young as far as I was concerned.

It was an awesome sight, watching this attractive couple having sex -- my own private little show -- but a show that I also got to participate in. I rubbed my hand over Bob's ass as he pounded away at Janet's puckered anus.

Janet had put her head down on the couch, sticking her ass farther up in the air for her husband's thrusting cock. Her moans were load and her fingers clawed at the fabric as she began to reach her own climax.

My senses were on overload, the smell of sex and sweat and cum was heavy in the room. And the moans and the thwap...thwap...thwap of Bob's heavy balls smacking against Janet's exposed cunt, as well as my own fingers sluicing through my juicy cunt as I fingered myself to yet another orgasm.

Bob was getting close, I could tell, he was sweating hard now and his grunts and groans were more pronounced. He jackhammered himself in and out, faster and harder now as he approached his second orgasm of the night.

"Oh... ohhhhh... Bobby, yessss... yes Bobby, I'm going to cum, baby." Janet screamed and thrashed about on the couch practically dislodging his cock from her backdoor depths.

"Oh God, so am I." I moaned and as my orgasm rocked through my body my legs shook so bad that I couldn't stand and I sank to my knees on the floor using Janet's naked hip to rest my head on. My pussy clenched hard on my inserted fingers and I gushed my cum all over my hand and the carpet, I could feel the hot sticky girl juice sliding down my inner thighs and when I was done with my orgasm I brought my coated fingers to my parted lips and sucked deeply, cleaning my fingers of cum.

As though synchronizing our respective orgasms, Bob pulled his cock from his wife's rosebud ass and frantically jerked his cock until he too was cumming, spraying gob after gob of white-hot seed all over Janet's lower back and smoothly tanned butt cheeks.

I couldn't resist the invitation and pulled myself back to my feet. I leaned over and starting at her back I licked and gathered the precious sperm onto my tongue and swallowed it down. Once her back was clean and glistening with my saliva, I moved farther down to lick the cum from her ass. Some of it had begun the journey down the crack of her butt and with a long swipe of my tongue I cleaned that as well even sending a couple of light flicks over her recently fucked anus which caused her to squirm and moan. Once all of Bob's cum had been cleaned from Janet's body I collapsed in a heap on the floor panting hard but still not completely sated. But for the moment I was content to just lay there and recover my energy.

Both Bob and Janet joined me on the floor, one on either side. Janet was the first to speak, her voice was still shaky as she said, "Welcome to our little group, Maggie. I think you'll fit in perfectly around here."

"Yes, yes you will," Bob panted as he lightly stroked my thigh and then said, "But next time I fuck you, I plan to have you completely naked."

I giggled and said, "Oh you will, Bob, you will." After that we just rested, getting ready to join the rest of the group and enjoy the rest of the party. After all... this was just an interview.

12