Diary of Iraqi Call Girl London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Stevenson: "Okay, this is not really working. I'm trying to pound her, but I can hardly move., You will have to get out. From now on, it's one cock per hole and everyone must line up!"

I am glad to hear this, and the guys immediately withdraw from my holes. Mr Stevenson now has my pussy to himself, and he wastes no time getting stuck in. Damn him! He is a psycho and really works my pussy. But this time, I don't mind. I get back to sucking the cocks. As the guy in my ass cums, he immediately withdraws, leaving way to his colleague to take his place. My ass is really under an assault, but the next guy cums quickly Meanwhile, Mr Stevenson is pounding like his life depends on it.

Mr Stevenson: "Aaaaaaaaaaa.... Fuck, yes, you dirty whore! Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Suddenly, I feel liquid pouring into my pussy, and Mr Stevenson gasps and then stops. His face looks red, and he slowly withdraws his manhood. The next guy takes his place and the pattern repeat. This goes on for an hour, after which; we all are fucked out. I am so cum-filled, and tired. My pussy, ass and throat all ache but remains in-tact. The guys go to clean themselves and re-gain strength. I get up, and Mr Stevenson points me in the direction of the bathroom. I need to have a shower and freshen myself up, before the final phase can begin.

Crawling into the shower, I'm barely able to move, but I'm still in one piece, or so I keep telling myself. I take the shower head off and wash my body down., I open my pussy and, using my fingers, get all of the cum out, and I do the same with my asshole. It takes me 30 minutes, before, I am cum-free. Now, I have to make myself presentable again. I re-apply my make-up and hair. My school uniform is wet, but luckily, I bought two pairs of uniform today, and so I now slip into the second outfit. In addition to the uniform, I attach a 12-inch pink strap-on vibrator and search through my bag for other restraints and toys. I'm ready and make my way downstairs for the second half of the role-play.

I storm into the living room with a whip and shout, "Alright, you stupid fucks, listen up. I am now in -charge. You all thought, I was a poor, sweet, innocent and defenseless school girl, but I'm not. It was a trick, and now I am here to make sure you pay for what you did!" I whip around and all 12 men line- up before me with their hands in the air. "Get on your knees, now!" I scream and they all comply I look around and focus my attention on one guy. "You! Yes, you! Take all your clothes off!" He starts to strip, and while he does so, I order more people to strip and more until half of the group are naked. I then order the clothed ones to take restraints and restrain the naked ones and then order them to step back.

"Right guys, gather around me, immediately!" And with their arms tied behind their back, they encircle me. . "Open wide," I command. "Mmmm... ..You know what I feel like doing? I want to throat -fuck you with my 12 -inch strap-on dildo. Yes, I think that's a good idea." I ram my strap-on down on one guy's throat and push it in as far as it could go. He begins choking, but I don't care, because he's nothing more than a stupid slave. He is really having trouble breathing. "Trouble breathing? Like I care, you're nothing more than a dumb slave. I know you like sucking cock. Suck it!" His face starts to turn red, and then I withdraw and let him breathe for a few seconds. Then I re-insert, and this time, I begin humping his throat. "Ahhh ..... Yeah, I want to open your throat up." I fuck his throat hard and then I moved to the other throats and make a few of them throw- up. "Okay, the rest of you. Get naked. It's time for all of you to get the treatment."

One by one, they all line up, and I throat -fuck all of them, except Mr Stevenson. I have something special in store for him. "Uncle Bob., come here now. Guys, gather around me. and Uncle Bob, I've got a special treatment for you." Mr Stevenson looks intrigued and immediately complies. "Good. Stand there." I then pull out a long needle. "I'm going to play with your cock." Mr Stevenson looks as if he is about to have a heart attack-, but before- he does, I pull out a mini-bat to tease and stroke Mr Stevenson's penis. "You like that?"

Mr Stevenson: "Yes, Mistress."

Good, he now accepts my authority., "Good. Because it's about to get a whole lot more interesting." I smile and then I swing my bat back and forth and tap his balls. He groans, and then I repeat the process a few times. Then when he thinks that's all I got, swing back and forth and slam his balls hard.

Mr Stevenson: "Ahhhhhh... ..Fuck... Ahhhh."

I am not happy with his profanity, and I place my hand under his balls and squeeze them hard,. My red long red nails dig into his balls. "You like that?" I say, while I scratch his balls., I think he is enjoying, although he cannot stop wailing. I love inflicting pain., Now he knows, how I felt earlier. I keep scratching until I see a little bit of blood and then I withdraw my hand. "Ahhh.....there.....there." I kiss his balls. "There, Mistress Soraya, make it better,." I say in a teasing tone. I now kiss and lick his cock some more., I want to soften it up before the grand finally. "Mmm...I will pick of one of the other slaves. But until I return,- you have to wear this." And I strap on a cockhold. "Good., Now, the rest of you slaves, line up and stick your butts out in the air."

They quickly comply, all 11 men with their butts in the air. I walk up to the first one and I gently rub my vibe up against his butt cheeks. I rub and then turn the vibe on. No lubricant is necessary. This has to be a raw experience. I shove and push the vibe into his tight anus, and he screams and wails. But I ignore him and keep pushing,. It is then, I hear a tear and see some blood flying out. "Shut up! Don't be such a big baby." He is now making so much noise that the other guys shiver. He pleads and begs me to stop,. I eventually get bored of his bellyaching that I move onto the next guy. The vibe is turned up to the max and I hump his hole like there is no tomorrow. This is so much fun, and I fuck each guy hard. But I soon grow tired and order all the men to their feet, which they do, but they have trouble standing. I then place all 11 men in a cockholder and I head towards the couch and pull of my skirt and vibe. I lube my pussy up and begin rubbing it with my finger. "Ahhhh... ..Yes...yes.....yes."- I can see all the men getting hard but unable to do anything about it.

I soon cum and I take a huge wad of my own cum and dangle it of my finger, and walk past each man and force them to open their mouths and lick my finger clean. "Okay, you fucking slaves, suck my finger good and clean. That's it,. Suck my finger like you suck cock. Good boy." I repeat the instructions to each man. Soon they have all tasted me. It's now time to finish Mr Stevenson off.

"Okay, slaves, gather around me and Uncle Bob." They all do so, and I unlock his cockhold. "Alright, here we go." I pull out the needle and I stab it through his penis head. At first, I encounter some resistance from his penis, as it proves to be much harder to cut through than I had imagined. But I soon get there. Mr Stevenson screams but offers no resistances. I stick the needle all the way through and then pull it out. There is something erotic about a mutilated cock, but before I can admire my work, I need to insert the cock ring. I quickly place the ring in and shut it. I am so proud of my work, that I kiss his penis. "Walla, done."

Mr Stevenson, so much in pain, but he thanks me and pays me and i leave.

12