Dickgirl By Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she screamed again and again, thrashing about wildly as I pumped my dick in and out of her, each thrust bringing me ever closer to hilting inside her hot depths.

"Becky, your pussy feels so good!" I moaned, to which Becky could only respond by moaning and swearing as she came. Her orgasm made me gasp as her pussy tightened up on me even more, constricting my cock. I felt like I was gonna blow, but I just gritted my teeth and pushed forward, lewd moans escaping my lips as Becky's pussy brought me to new heights. As I pounded Becky's cunt, I picked my hands up off the floor and groped her breasts. They were just the right size, big enough to get a good handful of but not so big that one hand wasn't enough for each breast. Becky moaned as I massaged her breasts while fucking her with my huge cock, and before too long, I had actually hilted inside her. I didn't think it was even physically possible to get a cock as big as mine fully inside of a woman's pussy, but here I was. I could feel something resisting my cockhead every time I thrust my cock in Becky. I had a feeling I knew what it was, and my suspicions were pleasantly confirmed the next time Becky opened her mouth.

"Oh god, Carol..." Becky moaned. "Y-you're touching my cervix..."

That only turned me on even more. Pumping my hips, I rammed the head of my cock against Becky's cervix. Becky screamed and moaned beneath me as I assaulted the deepest parts of her cunt, each thrust sending a jolt of intense pleasure down my thick rod. At that moment, I never wanted to pull out, not for the rest of my life. I felt my balls start to tighten as a load welled up deep inside me.

"Becky..." I moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh fuck!" she moaned in return. "Cum in me!"

"I'm gonna cum in you, Becky," I moaned, madly humping my best friend, my cock almost at its breaking point.

"Fuck! Do it!" Becky begged. "Fill me up with your cum, Carol! Pump my cunt full of your cum!"

That dirty talk sent me over the edge and I screamed as I rammed my cock home one final time, my cockhead finally breaking down Becky's cervix as my cock pumped shot after shot of cum directly into Becky's womb. Becky screamed beneath me as she came, her belly beginning to expand slightly as I filled her womb with my thick cum. I pulled my still-cumming cock out of her overfilled pussy and jacked the rest of my load all over Becky's stomach and chest, painting her torso a pearly white as cum seeped out of her pussy.

"Fuck."

"W-what is it, Carol?"

"I'm still hard."

"Oh, gawwwddd. I don't think my pussy can take any more, Carol."

I grinned. "OK, I'll use your ass then."

"M-my ass???" Becky stammered, snapping out of her afterglow. "N-no way! There's no way it'll fit!"

"Oh, come on, Becky," I cooed, slowly stroking my cock. "Look at how lubed up my cock is, from your juices and my own cum. At least let me try."

"Well..." Becky replied. "I've never done anal before..."

"Neither have I, babe," I replied, moving in close to Becky, my friend still sprawled out on the floor. I began to kiss Becky, and she kissed back. Our deep, passionate kiss resounded all the way to my throbbing cock.

Becky broke the kiss. "Do it, Carol," she grinned. "Fuck my ass with that monster cock."

Becky got on her hands and knees and I stood up behind her. I laid my fat cock against her asscrack and started grinding, precum oozing out of my cock. As it worked its way down my shaft, my precum entered Becky's asshole, lubing her up.

"Oooh, that feels good," Becky moaned. "I love the way your cock is rubbing my ass."

"You ready for me to put it in, Becky?" I asked, moving my cock back, pressing my tip against Becky's tight asshole. My cock already met some serious resistance, but that only turned me on even more.

"Fuck! Put that huge fucking cock inside me! Fuck my ass, Carol!" Becky moaned.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I began to push my cock into Becky's ass. "Y-you're so tight! Your ass is so fucking tight!"

"Ohhhh gawwwwwwwdddd," Becky moaned. "You're going to break my ass, Carol! Fuck! But it...it feels so good!"

Pushing my cock even deeper into Becky's ass, I could already feel the tide start to turn. Her ass was just too tight, too hot, for me to handle for much longer.

"Fuck," I moaned, my cock not even a quarter in Becky's unbelievably tight ass. "I'm about to cum."

"Oh my god!" Becky shrieked. "You're stretching my asshole so much! It feels so fucking good! I'm about to cum!"

Undaunted, I pressed on, grinding my hips as I shoved more and more of my fat cock into Becky's tight hole as she screamed herself hoarse beneath me.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Becky screamed. "I'm CUMMING!!!"

Becky came, and she came hard, juices squirting from her pussy as she collapsed face-first onto the floor, unable to support herself, both hands moving to her clit as she rode her orgasm beautifully, bucking on my cock. Her asshole tightened up, and it was too much to take.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. "I'm cumming too!"

"Oh gawwwwwdddd, cum inside me!" Becky screamed. "Fill my ass up with your cum!"

And fill her ass up I did, slamming the full length of my member home, to an all-new pitch of orgasmic screams from Becky, my best friend cumming harder than ever before as I filled her asshole up with my spunk, hot, thick semen flooding her insides, spurting out of her tight asshole onto my cock and the floor. Even if I had wanted to pull out, I couldn't, the eruption of cum from my cock creating a tight seal, preventing me from pulling out until I was finished cumming. As I did so, my cum began to leak liberally from Becky's ass, forming a puddle on the floor.

"Holy fuck," I moaned, dropping to my knees behind Becky.

"Oh god..." Becky moaned, writhing in post-orgasmic bliss, my orgasm finally slowing down and my cock starting to soften at last.

"Fuck..." I moaned. "I needed that."

After basking in the afterglow for several minutes, I helped Becky to her feet and we cleaned ourselves up, neither of us saying a word to each other. I doubt Becky could have said much anyway. Getting dressed, we quickly headed home. I had to practically carry Becky inside, dropping her on her bed before heading to my room. I was out the second I hit the bed.

I awoke this morning to find Becky hovering over me.

"Carol, where did it go?"

I blinked, coming to my senses. I was lying on top of my bed, naked. Becky was still wearing the dress from last night.

"Where did what go?" I innocently asked.

"Don't bullshit me," Becky snapped. "Where is your cock?"

"C-cock? I don't know what you're talking about," I answered. I hoped that if I just pretended last night never happened, Becky would think it was all some crazy dream. I mean, who would believe a girl could sport a humongous cock like that?

"Last night, you had a huge fucking cock, and you fucked me with it. Don't act like last night didn't happen, because I know for a fact it did. I wasn't THAT drunk."

I sighed. There was no getting out of it. Becky knew.

"All right, Becky. You're right. I had a cock last night." I said.

"But how did you get it in the first place? Where is it now? Why did you never tell me?"

Sighing, I told Becky the story about how I got my cock, how it only comes out at night, and how I never went out with her at night specifically because of that.

Becky got off of me and sat on the side of the bed. I sat next to her as she chewed on what I had just told her.

Becky turned to me, beaming. "Well, Carol," she said cheerfully, "you fucked me, and I liked it, so I guess that makes me your girlfriend now."

"My g-girlfriend?!?" I stammered. I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

"That means it's going to be your responsibility to please me EVERY night," Becky said with a smile as she got up. "I'll go make us breakfast," she said with a wink, sauntering out of my room.

I sat there on the bed for a moment, the realization that my life had suddenly changed hitting me like a ton of bricks. Had it changed for the better? Time will tell, I guess. For now, I'm just sitting here, reflecting on last night, counting down the minutes until the sun sets once more. Whatever Becky's making in the kitchen, it smells good. Things are looking up!

And, hey, there's a full moon next week...

sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers
12