Difficult Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

"I'm glad you added that," Samantha said with some relief. "Because as you didn't take to guys, I might not take to girls."

"I get that you're still in the experimenting stages," Wendy informed her. "But whichever way it goes, and it could go both ways, for what it's worth, I like you and would like to get to know you better and be your friend."

"That would be nice," Samantha agreed. "Can you have female friends who are just friends? And what did you mean by 'it could go both ways?'"

Wendy chuckled at the misconception. "Contrary to what you might think, most of my friends are just friends. There are very few women I am intimate with, and none recently. I don't know what you think," she said, though not offended, "but every woman I meet is not a conquest. Yes, I do have male friends, and what I meant by both ways is that every once a year or so, I like a dick."

Samantha's eyebrows shot up at the last statement. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that—"

"I know. I just want you to understand that I'm very careful about whom I sleep with, for professional reasons, for hygiene, sexually transmitted diseases, that sort of thing. I really took more of a chance with you than I should have."

"Then why did you?"

Wendy shrugged. "As I told you, you looked like you needed a friend. And the truth is, so did I. It just happened that the more time we spent together, the more I wanted out of it. I don't pick up women in bars. If you hadn't asked to sit next to me, we wouldn't even have connected."

"That's very interesting . . . and comforting."

Their food was served, and as they consumed their meal, they talked about a wide variety of subjects, comparing likes and dislikes. They had many small things in common, such as favoring Italian restaurants, but they also shared an interest in musical theatre, and looked forward to seeing a show together. When they finished, both raving about their dinner, Wendy called for the check and insisted on paying. Samantha strenuously objected, wanting them to go Dutch, but lost out in the end.

"Well," Wendy said as they left the restaurant, "Would you like to come to my place for . . . coffee?" She said it with a smirk, as though the implication was clear.

With an equal smirk, Samantha agreed.

At this early evening hour, there was still a lot of traffic noises, so it was difficult for the women to talk while walking, but they occasionally stole glances at one another and offered giddy smiles.

Once in Wendy's condo, she asked, "Do you want coffee or a glass of wine or a liqueur?"

"What are you having?"

"Ever had Grand Marnier? It's an orange flavored cognac."

"I've heard of it, but can't remember ever having it."

As Wendy fetched two small brandy snifters and a brown bottle with a long neck and round body. She poured them each a shot and handed one to her guest. Samantha's eyes widened as the sip she took burned slightly going down, but she liked it.

Awkward silence followed as they enjoyed their after dinner drinks because they had talked about everything at dinner. They were turned facing each other and their gazes into each other's eyes spoke silently of what was to come. Finally, Wendy set her empty glass down, reached up and placed her hand on the crook of Samantha's neck and pressed her lips to her new friend's in a brief but loving kiss. She let her hand travel across Samantha's chest, the top of her breasts and down her arm where the two clasped hands. Then, grabbing Samantha's forearm, she moved in for another kiss. Neither time did Samantha shy away. In fact, she latched on to Wendy's upper arm.

Since her new friend seemed more willing this time, Wendy again let her hand tenderly drop to Samantha's chest and breasts. The longer their lips remained together, the more passionate the kiss became. Wendy pushed the top of Samantha's dress off one of her shoulders, and again, the other woman did not resist. Samantha's hand roamed all over Wendy's arm, shoulder and even her breast, much to the latter's delight.

The women paused to catch their breath, but Wendy's hands could not keep off of Samantha's chest and breasts. Even her lips had to be kissing something, and that was now Samantha's neck and shoulder. Wendy's skirt had risen exposing a goodly portion of her thigh and Samantha reached out to stroke it.

But Wendy wanted more lip action. She pulled Samantha closer, pulling the lightweight sweater she wore down and off. The two embraced as their mouth action kicked into higher gear. On their next break, Samantha attempted to unbutton Wendy's sheer blouse, but only managed a couple before Wendy's hungry lips attacked again.

Finally, when she pulled back again, the two stared intently into each other's eyes and communicated a silent desire. As if on cue, both stood, and Wendy took Samantha's hand and led her into the bedroom. Playfully, she pushed her friend onto the bed and laid her down, jumped on herself, and squatting, set about removing Samantha's sweater the rest of the way. Then as Wendy moved on top to kiss Samantha again, she said, "Sorry. I just can't get enough of your lips. I love kissing you. Just something about you that drives me wild."

But Samantha had no chance to respond before Wendy's lips devoured hers again. Wendy stretched her body out, aligning her pussy with Samantha's, and started rubbing their pelvises through their clothes.

A minute or so later, the doctor raised up pulling Samantha to a sitting position with her. Wendy eased the thin straps of her friend's top off of her shoulders and then lowered her top to expose Samantha's beautiful boobs. She cupped each one and massaged them, rolling her thumbs around on the nipples. Finally, she removed Wendy's top and bra altogether.

Samantha pushed Wendy back to finish unbuttoning her blouse, but the covered buttons were sluggish slipping through the button hole, so Wendy completed the task for her and removed the garment completely. Much to Wendy's surprise, but also to her satisfaction, Samantha kissed the physician's tits through her bra.

Wendy pushed Samantha down onto her back again, and after a brief kiss on the lips, slid down to suck and fondle her nipples.

Samantha threw her head back at the divine sensation of Wendy's oral attention to her breasts. Not only did she caress them lovingly, her sucking and tongue flicking were electrifying. Even running the tip of her tongue around Samantha's areola was exciting. And it occurred to her that only a woman would think to do that. What she loved also was Wendy getting sloppy and just licking her boobs in broad strokes.

Next, Wendy moved down to her feet and lifted a leg in the air kissing her feet and ankles. She did the same with the other leg as a means of spreading Samantha's legs.

Samantha pulled Wendy closer so she could reach around and unclasp the other woman's bra. Again, unskilled in undressing another woman, Samantha fumbled with the catch, so Wendy merely lifted the bra up and over her head. Both women were now topless. Samantha fondled, sucked and licked Wendy's tits as the other had done to her. She didn't know how good a job she was doing, but assumed it was satisfactory when Wendy grabbed hold of Samantha's head and pulled it tighter against her boobs. Moaning sounds even seeped from Wendy's lips.

Samantha had brought Wendy to a higher state of arousal, causing the doctor to force her friend supine again, but this time to remove her skirt, leaving only her panties on. There was a hint of a wet spot in her nether region. Wendy touched a finger to it and moved it around in a circular motion before applying the full pressure of her palm.

The heady aroma of her friend's pussy had Wendy quickly rising to a position where she could remove her own skirt. Now both clad only in panties, Wendy moved up for a desperate kiss, planting her covered pussy on Samantha's upper thigh and riding it. The action caused Wendy's leg to brush against Samantha's crotch so she had some rubbing, as well. Samantha could feel the area of her thigh becoming more and more moist as Wendy's pussy was obviously becoming wetter. She could also tell that the doctor was on a non-stop trek to orgasm as her rubbing became quicker. Sure enough, half a minute later, Wendy was moaning and crying, tensing and pulsing as she came. She topped it off with a forceful kiss.

But neither did she forget her partner. Without even catching her breath, Wendy squirmed downward latching onto and removing Samantha's panties along the way. Spreading her friend's legs, she shoved her middle finger in as deeply as it would go. Samantha cried out in pleasure and did not object when Wendy removed her finger and offered it to Samantha to lick. Samantha had never done that before, but in her high state of arousal, she sucked the finger as though it was a cock. Wendy then jammed it back into her pussy and finger fucked her while teasing her clit with tongue. Samantha came in seconds with the same intensity her friend had.

But it was only an appetizer. Samantha sat up, pushed Wendy onto her back and removed her panties. Instead of using finger, Samantha took aim with her tongue, stopping close enough to gaze at the woman's beautiful vagina. She'd never really looked very closely at one, certainly not that of another woman. She noticed the delicate folds of skin. In particular, Wendy had a big hood over her clit that was very wet. It was there Samantha took the first swipes with her tongue.

Now, Samantha introduced her fingers and did to her friend what she had done. Samantha inserted a second finger. Wendy propped herself up on elbows to watch. She was so thrilled to be with Samantha again, she had a mini orgasm.

"Here's something I'll bet you've never done," Wendy said. She arranged Samantha on her back and spread her legs, and then she got on her back and squirmed into position so that their pussies were against each other. She held Samantha's hands and explained, "It's called tribbing or scissoring," then demonstrated what to do.

"I think I've seen this done in a movies." Samantha got the idea and the rhythm.

Soon the two women were rubbing their pussies together at a blistering pace.

"This is fantastic," Samantha exclaimed.

"One of my favorite positions, too."

For a minute, only the sticky, slurpy sound of their secretions could be heard, but that was quickly drowned out by their moans and grunts and the exertion necessary to maintain their momentum. But finally, both were rewarded by explosive orgasms, and surprisingly, more wetness as Wendy actually ejaculated.

When they both finished and sat up, they looked down at the gooey mess between their legs and laughed heartily.

"Damn, that was good!" Wendy said.

"Yes, it was!" Samantha agreed.

* * *

And so it went. Samantha had a new significant other in her life—and it was a woman! The two women were seeing each other exclusively, but they stopped short of calling it a steady relationship.

They usually saw each other once during the week and had evolved into spending their entire weekends together. Samantha's family began to question why she had become so scarce, but she shrugged it off by simply saying, "Just busy." She did have to give up part of a weekend from time to time to visit them, and it turned out, Wendy had to do the same.

Samantha finally arrived at a point where life was worth living again. She had also stopped trying to analyze what she was doing, and even more importantly, had suspended trying to label things. She had no idea where it was all going to go, so she simply decided to enjoy it while it lasted. She even communicated this to Dr. Podesta in what was her final visit with the psychiatrist.

After only a few weeks, Wendy felt she had found her soulmate. She was nearly ready to consider their relationship steady, but she did not think that Samantha was that far along yet. So she put no pressure on her lover for them to be any more than what they were.

Still, Wendy felt that she was falling in love with Samantha, and would love to be able to tell her, but she refrained from doing that.

Wendy's biggest fear was that what she and Samantha had would not last. Even though Samantha seemed to have adjusted to their relationship, even appeared to be enjoying it, she sensed that her lover was not totally committed to the lifestyle.

And so it happened that one of Samantha's best friends, a girl she grew up with and went to school with through high school was getting married. Even though they went to different colleges, they remained in touch. Annette had even asked Samantha to be a bridesmaid and Samantha not only felt obligated, she wanted to be part of it. But in the weeks since she and Wendy had been seeing each other, she had forgotten about it until it was nearly upon her. That now meant giving up an entire weekend with Wendy. She was hesitant to tell her lover, but knew she had to.

"Sammi, don't be ridiculous," Wendy reassured her. "Of course there are going to be times and situations where things like this will be necessary."

Samantha had given in to the nickname. "I wish you could come."

"I do, too. But you know what all your friends and family would probably think if I did. And they'd be right. And you'd have a lot of explaining to do. Do you really want that yet?"

"No," Samantha said disappointedly. "I guess not."

"You go and have a good time with your friends. I'm sure this won't be the first time something like this happens. We might as well face it and become accustomed to it."

Samantha gave her a loving kiss. "Thanks for being so understanding."

* * *

The wedding was great fun starting with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was held at a nice restaurant, though not Italian, and Samantha tried to keep her wine consumption in check. She had a couple more glasses than her usual two, but the food prevented her from becoming drunk. She would have liked to have more, but she didn't.

The day of the wedding, Samantha, Annette and the other three bridesmaids went through the usual hair and make-up prepping, which included several glasses of champagne. Though her head was spinning, she managed to recover enough for the wedding by stuffing food in her mouth at every opportunity.

The wedding was very nice and emotional, but the reception was where all the fun really was. Part of the reason was because there was more champagne. Once again, when her bridal party duties, such as posing for photographs and dancing, did not prevent her, Samantha scarfed down as much food as she could to offset the alcohol.

For the most part it worked, and she was in a mostly sober state of mind when she was approached by the most handsome man she had ever seen. However, she was even more taken aback when he introduced himself as Timothy Lawrence, and with that, she instantly recognized him from high school. Wow, had he changed, she thought. He'd been good looking in high school, but now, twelve, thirteen years later, he had a more refined look and shorter hair. She'd had a crush on him for a while, and they even dated once, but it never went any further.

"Remember me?" he asked in a rich baritone voice.

"I do!" Samantha answered with a big smile. "How are you?"

"I'm great. So, what's it been, a dozen years?"

"At least. I'm surprised you remember me," Samantha said, truly wondering.

"I can't lie," Tim admitted. "I saw you from across the room and thought you looked familiar, so I asked Annette. You've changed . . . for the better."

"So, have you."

A waiter passed by with a tray of champagne flutes. Tim grabbed two and handed her one. Samantha really didn't want any more to drink, but this was Tim Lawrence.

"So, want to find an out-of-the-way table and catch up?" he asked smoothly.

"Sure." Samantha tried not to sound so anxious, but this was Tim Lawrence. As they walked, without him seeing, she unobtrusively tugged down the top of her bridesmaid dress to reveal a bit more cleavage. And when they sat, as he gentlemanly held her chair out for her, she raised the long dress up over her knees, ostensibly to be more comfortable, but also to show off some leg. Of course, she was so overwhelmed that Tim Lawrence was paying her so much attention, she was oblivious to the fact that she was taken by a man.

When he sat, he sat close, seemingly to be heard over the loud music. "So, what have you been up to?"

With a shrug, Samantha said, "Went to college, graduated in Business, got married, went to work in Human Resources at Ford Enterprises, got divorced over year ago, and—" she held out her arms, palms up"—here I am."

"Well, I seem to remember hearing you got married," Tim said pensively. "Bruce Simmons, as I recall."

"Yes. He turned into a real asshole."

"No doubt. Obviously, you're bitter."

Samantha gave a brief description of their tenth anniversary evening. "So, wouldn't you be?"

"Actually, I was. I was married for a few years, but we drifted apart, and she was the one to end it."

Taking a sip of champagne without thinking, Samantha said, "Divorce sucks."

"It does." Tim lifted his glass. "To renewing old friendships."

"Here, here."

They both took healthy swallows and laughed.

However, it was when he asked, "Seeing anyone?" that Samantha nearly felt sick.

It took her several seconds to answer, "No," and she automatically asked, "You?" Suddenly, images of Wendy were vivid in her mind.

He shook his head. "In that case, want to dance?" he asked holding out his hand.

Naturally, it was a slow song, and she took his hand and wondered as he led her onto the dance floor exactly what her relationship with Wendy was. And when Tim wrapped his arm around her and held her hand up in the classic slow dance position, she wrestled in her mind whether or not this was wrong. But they were only dancing. What was wrong with that? Two old friends sharing a dance at a mutual friend's wedding. Totally innocent; except that his hold on her was anything but casual, and the warm feeling that pervaded her was so much more. They didn't really talk while dancing, just held each other tight as though each needed to feel the closeness of the opposite sex because of their failed marriages.

She looked up into Tim's eyes. They almost sparkled and she nearly melted.

"What happened to us in high school?" Tim asked. "We dated a few times, but it never went any further."

"We only dated once," Samantha corrected, though not argumentatively.

"No." But then he quickly added, "Are you sure?"

"I had a crush on you, Tim," she admitted, somewhat embarrassed. "I would remember if we had dated more than once."

"I'm sorry. Guess I was a fool. Was I an asshole?"

Samantha snickered at his question. "Not really. In fairness, you were popular. A lot of girls wanted to date you. And you did."

"Really? I guess I didn't realize that. I never considered myself popular."

"We're often not the best judge of who or what we really are." The dance ended and he escorted her back to their table. "You might not believe this, but I always liked you."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers