Digital World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
177 Followers

"No" she said.

"Or maybe a copy for the Dean at Uni" he smirked, enjoying her discomfort. "Maybe I could duplicate it and sell it to everyone at Uni" he said. Jenny shrank back towards the bean bag, her skin crawling with the thought of this creep being intimate with her. He'd obviously seen everything earlier.

"Oh yes, I think £3 a go will be affordable to everyone. I know how hard up students can be. And I'm very hard up" he said, accentuating the last two words and rubbing his groin. "Lucky I've got enough money, even though it is Dad's" he joked. "I might even donate copies free of charge........" he said, allowing his words to taper off. Jenny gulped.

"OK. What do you want? Money?".

The jerk laughed. "I've enough of my own and Daddy's money thank you" he smiled to himself, his yellow teeth bared like a rabid dog. "No, like I said earlier, I think you'll agree to fuck me" he said. Jenny shook her head.

"So be it" he said, walking towards the control room.

"Stop" said Jenny. The geek stopped and turned, his poker face unfaltering. There was a short silence.

"OK" said Jenny. The yellow teeth bared themselves again.

"Good" he said. "Let's start right away". Jenny shivered involuntarily despite the warmth seeping out of her well-used pussy. Richie reached for a handycam, his strides still absent and his now limp cock dangled between his legs, looking large even when he was limp. Omar had perked up and was watching in eager anticipation.

"Well?" the creep barked at her. She shrugged.

"I can hardly take my clothes off for you, can I?" Jenny retorted, angrily. Little did she know she'd pay for that remark later.

The creep approached her, unzipping himself in the process and removing his below average sized erection. Her pussy lips had been stretched to capacity, she doubted this could hurt her physically. She would soon discover how perverted this creep was.

"On your knees, bitch" he ordered, the malice in his voice made the scenario scary for her.

"Make it good" Richie added, his comment aimed at Jenny. "I'm sure you don't wanna do more than one shoot of this picture" he grinned evilly. Jenny swallowed hard and obeyed the command. The next two hours would be a special type of torture for her. And how the torture was humiliating to her. To be continued.

ickric
ickric
177 Followers
12