Dine In, Dine Out

Story Info
An older woman offers a buffet.
1.3k words
4.46
52.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buffet was open yesterday afternoon. I'll give my lover credit, it didn't take a neon sign for him to get the message. Me be-bopping around the kitchen in jeans and a denim shirt was enough to get his attention. A denim shirt with just one button still buttoned, the one just below my breasts, was enough to make his pecker salute me. A flimsy little black bra just happening to show and the fun was on. It didn't take long at all and he got the message there was no need to go out to gorge himself. My table was open and babe, my baby does like his fine dining.

Of course no good meal can start without an appetizer or two. A little peck on the cheek and then one to the lips. Maybe some French kissing to follow, just to whet the taste buds. A hand sliding inside my shirt, inside the brassiere is nice too. I'm an old lady, a gray hair, and that gives me the right to be honest. Totally honest and only two men have ever felt me up, hand to breast. I've got lungs, trust me, good ones, but I don't share well. At least I didn't until my lover came along. Honey, this man knows how to cop a feel and drive a lady crazy. Makes a poor girl just want to start serving the main course.

The kitchen table is just made for entertaining, especially when it's cleared of papers, plates, glasses or anything that would get in a loving couple's way. Just so totally natural to let one of those French kisses and feels move me right over to the oak platform. I was just so ready to serve I just had to ease myself back onto the table, looking up at the man I love as he surveyed his meal. My babe sure was hungry, let me tell you.

One little tug and that only button was open. Judging by the salute his cock was giving through his jeans, my lover was liking today's menu but he still needed to sample a little of this and a little more of that. My man needed something sweet, something he could taste as he kissed and licked my lips, my throat and down my chest. Sweet, but my baby needed something even sweeter to dine on. Something like some melons.

At least that's what he told me the first time he'd undressed me, that my breasts were like fresh, sweet cantaloupes. He loves to suckle on melon, his tongue darting all around the ripe, firm ends so hard. His lady wearing a little two-hooker didn't seem to be a problem either, one hand opening as the other then pulled the little thing off my body. Him standing for a moment, gazing down at my breasts. So ripe, so ready to let the feeding begin.

Slowly he lowered his head to my left nipple and began to gently roll the erect end in his lips. His tongue darted around one more time before he began to mouth it, gently at first, the lust fire drawing out his passion and mine. He was the only man who had ever made me orgasm without a penis inside me, making me come just feeding from my breasts one time. I felt him move to my other nipple, his hands now undoing my jeans and knew I could soon say twice he'd made me climax this way. Somewhere my jeans and frilly little panties were stripped off as my body quaked once and then again. I came, hard and fast. The main course had begun.

Somehow his shirt had come off, my man now kissing under each breast and then down my tummy. My body quaked again as I felt another climax escape. I caught my own scent of lust, so totally his. His tongue darted around my belly button and then moved down even further. Another climax erupted from deep in my need. I heard a moan escape from somewhere deep in my chest and then a groan from his. One more time I quivered and then I spread my legs. The buffet was on.

I felt his fingers spread my woman lips, his tongue just beginning to taste my wetness. With kisses and licks he drove me berserk, coming again and again. With one long tonguing upwards, I shrieked in absolute joy. I could hear my voice begging, pleading for him to do me, to stick his pecker in and do me, to bang me the way we both needed, but this was for my pleasure now. I shrieked again as he tongued my clit, my nipples so hard I thought they would break, my pussy so wet in come. Six, seven, eight times I came to his tortures, each time harder than the time before. For just a moment I thought he was going for the knockout, making me come so much I would pass out, but not this day. My baby just wanted to make sure his lady got some dessert.

There was no strength left in my legs when my man eased back and stood before me. He was so nude, his cock totally erect and ready for me. I stared up, completely ready for him to enter me and have his way. My eyes widened and then I began to grin as I saw what he was really up to and for. He tore open a chocolate bar that was on the counter and began to smear it over his gorgeous manhood. I'm such a chocoholic, I just couldn't help it. With all my strength I slid off the table and crawled to my happiness.

Now it was my turn to please, my mouth worshipping his cock. My kisses darted over the head and then the shaft, my tongue nibbling at the sweetness outside, my mouth so ready to take the sweet nectar inside. Two men had felt me but he was the only man I'd ever blown. The only man I would ever suck off, each kiss and lick of mine given in more love than the one before. My turn, and I would have my way with him.

Hungrily I sucked his penis, wiping every shred of chocolate off as I gave him all my love. As he gave me all of his in return. My head bobbed, his gentle hands guiding me on as I felt his member grow bigger and bigger. My lover is so beautiful, his cock so sweet. I knew he was so ready, the head huge, the shaft pulsating as I licked one last time. One last time and I felt him explode in pure, sweet cream.

It was almost six o'clock last evening before I got my shit back together. I'd been eaten, I'd given my man a blowjob and he hadn't been finished with me or me with him for that matter. I got him upstairs into the master bedroom and let him bang me. His cock went crazy when he thrust it into my pussy, bigger than even when I'd blown my man down. My baby is a gray hair too but he doesn't need pills to make it hard and ready. At least for me when he can get me in the missionary position. Two gray hairs, in the raw, going at it like we were still twenty. I was so spent I didn't think I'd ever make it to the bath to try to clean up. All man, all love, just making a gray haired girl all crazy.

To the bath I did make it, but only after he'd gone. I did have to get cleaned up and try to get some strength back. Warm bath water does it for me on both counts. At least enough strength to get clean, get dressed in a little black dress and get my shit together. All by six last evening, right in the nick of time.

I heard the back door open. I turned, grinned and said, "Hi, good to see you."

My dear, loving, clueless husband shrugged and said, "What's for dinner?"

I was still grinning as I said, "What do you say we go out? Something just gave me a taste for a buffet."