Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!" Danny started.

"Hi!" Robin couldn't hide the fact that she was very glad to see him.

"I can't wait until Saturday!" Danny said.

"Oh, me too!" Robin wasn't doing well at hiding her feelings.

"No, Robin, I mean I really can't wait until Saturday. Are you busy for lunch?" Danny waited anxiously for her answer.

Robin was supposed to meet Nikki and Carey in the cafeteria for lunch. Just as she was about to tell Danny she would love to have lunch with him, she remembered Jennifer's first rule. Don't break engagements. Nikki and Carey were her priority for lunch this day. And they were becoming very important friends of Robin's, besides it wouldn't hurt this guy to wait for her treasured presence.

"Oh, Danny. I am sorry, I do have an engagement for lunch. Just the girls but I promised to meet them." Her tone told Danny she really was sorry.

"They won't mind." Danny was going to give it the old college try.

"Probably but a promise is a promise." Robin's look turned sad. She wanted to be with this guy. "Sorry."

His admiration for her grew. She was a girl of principle. He reached down to take her hand and help from her desk. She took his hand. Their eyes never parted. She loved his touch. He walked her to her next class and said goodbye. He was late for his class, she was worth it.

Robin beat Nikki and Carey to the cafeteria. She got her meal and found a table for them. She watched as the two goofballs came in joking. Carey was wearing her jacket. She loved that thing. Robin was so glad she had done what she did. She had been thinking of another surprise for Carey too. She was thinking what a surprise it would be if Carey's parents received a letter stating that their daughter had completed her work with such excellence that her next semester would be taken care of with scholarships, including her room and board. Robin still had to talk to her dad about this one but she thought she could talk him into it. Besides she wanted Carey back next semester. She was still having daydreams about the three of them getting it on. What a picture that made in Robin's mind.

Robin saw them heading her way, they waved but she ducked her head. When they got to the table she put a book up in front of her face pretending to hide. She slowly lowered the book as the two sat down.

"What?" They blurted out simultaneously.

"I don't want anyone to see me with you two goof-offs." Robin kissed in both directions to say she was kidding.

"Oh well, Carey, maybe we should just go where we are wanted." Nikki joked getting up and taking her tray and looking for another table. Carey acted as though she were going to join her.

Robin caught Nikki's sleeve and jerked her back down. She pulled the strap of her overalls and gave her a big kiss. Nikki's face started turning red and she looked around to she if anyone was watching. They were.

"You look like a hick." Robin joked. "Want to take a roll in the hay?"

Nikki kicked her under the table, not hard more of a love tap. Carey was eating and shaking her head at the show the two were putting on. Robin couldn't be sure but she thought Carey may be a little jealous of her as far as Nikki was concerned. She would have to make sure that didn't happen.

Robin handed Carey the plastic ketchup bottle. "Need an Eric substitute today?"

Carey took the bottle and acted like she was going to squirt it at Robin. Robin covered her face and started laughing. Nikki threw a slice of bread at Robin. The three of them were getting closer all the time.

"Well, Carey since you don't want Eric today how about me?" Robin asked half kidding and half serious as a lesbian.

"Hmmmm…let me think about that. What are you doing about 5:00 o'clock. We could put on a show for the downtown traffic after work. We could get naked and eat each other on Main Street." Carey was flattered by her offer down deep.

"Ewwww." Robin turned to Nikki. "How about it sweet pussy want to go downtown after school and show this town how to do it?"

"Won't Danny be mad?" Nikki was kidding.

"Hmmm. Isn't he a dream?" It didn't take much to get Robin on the subject of Danny.

"He is a sweety." Carey added.

"I have a date with him Saturday." Robin watched Nikki for any signs that this was going to bother her. She didn't give anything away if it did.

"Where is he taking you?" Nikki asked and sounded very interested in what was going on in her new friends life.

"To the game first, then I am not sure. We haven't discussed it. I have had some thoughts but I don't know for sure." Robin slipped into deep thought.

They finished their lunch and hit the quad to spend some time in girl talk. They discussed who Nikki liked and who Carey liked. Not much interesting there, they weren't really looking for anything steady. Then Robin caught their interest.

"Why don't the three of us go back to the room and take a shower together?" Robin had their attention.

They just sat there looking at each other. Robin jumped to her feet and started running toward the dorm. Nikki and Carey were not far behind. Nikki beat them to the room, next was Carey and last Robin. She never said she was a track star. The three were stripping and tossing clothes all over the room in no time. Nikki hopped toward the bathroom trying to pull her sock off her foot. What a sight naked except for that one sock and it was giving her so much trouble. A naked Carey grabbed her from behind, swung her around and pushed her toward Robin. Robin, now naked herself, dodged Nikki and chased Carey to the shower.

Carey bent over to turn on the water. Robin slapped her dead square on the asshole with her palm, her fingertips popping her pussy. Carey bounced up and turned to push Robin back. Carey was biting on her lower lip, Robin knew that little slap hit the spot. Carey let out a little moan of pleasure. Soon Nikki was joining them. They finally managed to get the water running and climb into the shower. Carey and Nikki started in on their normal routine. They acted like Robin wasn't even there. They were kissing and their hands were exploring already known regions. Robin thought they were getting just a little too mushy.

Then, in the middle of a deep passionate kiss they both rolled their heads and looked at Robin and started laughing. Robin didn't see the joke. They each stretched a hand out to Robin. She took them and moved in under the shower with them. Carey kissed Robin, then Robin kissed Nikki and then Carey again. Soon everyone was kissing everyone else. As Robin and Nikki were in a deep kiss Carey ran her hand down between Robin's legs and slipped her wet finger between the bushy lips of Robins tight pussy. She gasped at this and deepened her kiss with Nikki.

Carey dropped to her knees as she had in this shower many times but this time she was kissing and caressing a new snatch. As Carey ate Robin, Nikki started kissing her breasts. Nikki was in total agreement with every single person who had set eyes or hands on Robin's breasts that they were the greatest. Soon Robin's nipples were swelling between Nikki's teeth and lips. Carey had Robin so wet she couldn't tell where the shower stopped and pussy juice started.

Carey was going crazy now, she stood up and took Robin out of Nikki's arms and wrapped her arms around her neck and shoulders and gently pushed her down. The loving sultry look in Carey's eyes was more than Robin could stand. She obeyed the gentle prodding and dropped softly to her knees. As Robin's tongue eased between Carey's lips Carey slid her feet apart wanting to give Robin as much access as she could from this position. Nikki took the massaging shower head off its holder and began to run it over Robin's shoulders and back. Robin reacted to the sensation. Carey gasped. Robin was working on her like mad now, her tongue wallowing between her legs furiously. Nikki ran the water across Carey's tits now. It ran down onto Robin's face.

Nikki knelt and held the shower massaging head under Robin's ass. The warm water splashed up and bathed her pussy. Once again Carey received the benefits of Nikki's actions. Robin dove into Carey harder and faster and hotter than ever. Robin stood back up and began kissing Carey, smearing her own pussy juice on her lips, not an unknown sensation to Carey. Soon Carey and Robin were looking at Nikki running water between her legs and masturbating.

Robin took the massager from Nikki and handed it to Carey. Robin turned Nikki around so that her back was against Robin's front. Robin was still amazed at the beauty of Nikki's little gorgeous tits. It was if the whole thing, nipple, areola and breast were all one color. Most breasts had color change from breast to nipple, but Nikki had little if any. Amazing to Robin. Robin half lay and half sat into the back of the tub. She pulled Nikki down to sit in her lap, the beginning of her ass cheeks almost against Robin's bellybutton. She reached around Nikki and pulled her legs apart and looked up at Carey. Carey got the message. She got on her knees and leaned her mouth toward Nikki's wide spread cunt lips. Robin's body lifted Nikki far enough up that Carey had great access. She ate Nikki like she never had before. Robin took the massager and showered all three with warm lovely water. With her free hand she fondled those monotone flesh colored tittys.

Soon Nikki was screaming and throwing her hands over her head trying to reach Robin, just to touch her anywhere. Robin knew what was going on inside Nikki. She had never experienced an orgasm but Jennifer had demonstrated the effects well. Nikki now demonstrated the same effects. Soon Nikki melted back against Robin and fell lifeless, exhausted at Carey's treatment of her body. Carey looked up at Robin and winked. They had done Nikki right.

They stepped out of the shower and started the whole thing over toweling each other off. They used the whole room as a playground. Both beds the dressers the night stands, you name it they turned it into a sex tool. The laughter and sex that afternoon left all three girls speechless, satisfied and longing for nothing. There would be many days like today for the threesome.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

St Angela's Private School Slut A year 12 student learns about sexuality.in Lesbian Sex
Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Taming My Daughter's Tutor An older woman seduces and enslaves her daughter's tutor.in Lesbian Sex
Virgin Housekeeper The college girl's cougar boss wants her to put in overtime.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories