Dinner at Jeff and Stacy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers

Jeff was pleased and took his spot next to Robert. Robert let go of the woman's wrists and put his hands on her shoulders and began pushing them towards the table. Stacy searched both men's eyes for some kind of sign that she'd be ok, but soon she found that her body was angling away from theirs.

Stacy's hand balled up in fists and she attacked Robert's chest as she was being forced down to the table.

"Jeff, control your wife. I need my hands to spread her legs, and I can't have her fighting me."

Jeff moved over to the left side of the table; his wife's breasts rolled to her sides. He tried to figure out how to keep her there, while his friend tried to get his wife wet enough to penetrate. He pulled up a chair that was about where her chest was and leaned over her, keeping his hand between his wife's big tits, feeling the bone just under her smooth flesh.

"You got her?" Robert asked as her fist hit his chest and Jeff's arm.

"Yeah buddy, just do what you gotta do."

Robert pulled his hands from her shoulders and watched as the woman struggled against her husband's arm, his body weight keeping her down on the table, and his other hand, next to her head, keeping him balanced. Stacy's fists hit against her husband's arms, but he seemed to be able to take her beating. He got on his knees and put his hands on her knees, dangling at an angle under her body.

Just as before, she worked hard keeping her legs together, but with her weight off of her feet, he was strong enough to open her legs, though it was slower than he would have thought. He listened to her as she groaned from the pain of her legs being forced apart. He also heard her punches at Jeff become les vigourous, as her mind was drawn to this new violation. He watched the light hit her thighs, until he saw the little sign of pink nestled between two hair covered lips.

It was more than Robert ever dreamed of, even in his fantasies of this night. The hair wasn't thick and he could make out her flesh colored lips under the layer of hair, but he could also see the pink of her inner labia sticking out in the middle. Part of him wanted to move his head between her legs to lick that slit, but that was too personal for this night or for this woman he'd guess. He started to walk his body between her legs in order to keep them open while he prepared her for his invading penis.

Using her knees he boosted himself to standing and looked down at the helpless woman, her body laid out on this table, her legs forced open, the only thing protecting her sacred opening was her lack of arousal. That would be something he'd have to change.

Stacy looked up at her husband and saw him looking at his friend's handiwork, her exposure for this forceful fuck. Robert moved his head around the room, as if thinking of his next move, although Stacy was sure it was as well-planned as everything else. She felt Robert's thumb go over her exposed slit. She felt as he pulled her outer lips open and touched the rubbery pink flesh.

"She wet?"

"No, guess we haven't done enough to get her that way."

"Foreplay?"

"No, that's way too personal; she's not my girlfriend, nor my wife. I just want to use her sweet hole to drain my balls in."

"I want to watch you do that my friend, so what are suggesting?"

"Well, if you could get me that bottle of olive oil at the head of the table, I could use that until she provides her own lubrication to help out with the vaginal invasion."

Jeff thought about his wife's body responding, lubricating around his friend's unknown member. He quickly reached across the table to the bottle of oil. He turned to give the bottle to his friend before assuming his original position; one hand on her chest, and the other on the table.

Robert held the bottle in his hand and let Stacy watch as he played with the oil, letting it drip down the sides of the bottle just as it would soon coat the tight opening between her hair lined lips. She'd never had a substance inside of her besides stuff from the store and her own natural kind, but she felt like it would be ok. It was natural, and her body might flush some of it out, once her aroused opening calmed down from the fucking.

Robert drizzled the oil over her outer lips, letting some of it get caught in the surrounding hair. He put the bottle down next to her on the table and massaged it with his right thumb past the lips and onto her pink pussy. He pulled the hair lined lips open to gaze at the glisten of the oil on her inner lips and on her clitoral hood. Holding her pussy open with his left hand, he grabbed the oil with his right and drizzled more onto her clit, letting it flow over her and enter the tight hole inside. Robert enjoyed watching the little opening fill with oil, then dribble down the crack of her ass to the table cloth.

Robert let go of the woman's lips. They were slightly more open than before; she was getting aroused by his touch, and by the cool feeling of the oil on her warm slit. He put the bottle in his left hand and poured some into his right hand. He worked the thick liquid in his hand, cupping his palm, and dipping his fingers into the small pool, rolling to coating his fingers as best as he could. He poured more oil along his hand feeling as it dripped from his hand down to the carpet below. He showed Stacy his well-oiled forefinger and middle finger and she knew he was going to lube her walls.

He slipped the two fingers into Stacy's exposed opening and felt her tightness inside her oil-drenched hole. He slipped in deeper, forcing her muscles to open.

Stacy felt as his fingers slipped in all the way, she felt his fingers twitch, trying to expand her passage wider. He pressed his thumb to her well-oiled clit and massaged the oil in a little. A moan threatened to pass her lips, but she quickly bit her bottom lip so he would not know how much pleasure she was receiving from his unwanted touch. Her body soon gave her away, however, as it became easier for him to pull his fingers back and thrust them, ramming into her unwilling body.

Jeff worked his belt and button on his pants and shoved them down past his bulging crotch, as he watched his friends fingers disappear between his wife's thighs. He shoved his boxers down, his hard cock pointing over his wife's now heaving chest.

"Pass me the oil Robbie, I want to stroke off while you make my slut submit to you."

He removed his hand from his wife's chest to grab the oil from his friend. He dispensed the oil onto his cock, and some into his right hand, so that he could jack off to his wife being fucked.

Stacy felt her vaginal muscles relax a bit more, and was glad that at least when Robert put his cock in it wouldn't hurt as much, but she knew that he wasn't going to finger her for too long; it was probably part of that "too personal" thing he was talking about earlier. She looked up to her husband as his hand slid over his now shimmering cock, the head becoming reddened by the blood keeping it so firmly erect.

"You gonna fuck her now Robbie?" her husband groaned as he pleasured himself.

"Yeah, her little hole seems to be able to take a cock now without too much screaming to alert the neighbors."

"She hasn't screamed yet, I think secretly she wants it so bad now."

"No, I don't you bastard! I know that yelling would be useless, because the neighbors would just think that we're up to some rough stuff again and would just let me be," Stacy replied.

Robert slowly removed his fingers from Stacy's body and saw her reddened outer lips and her oil slicked pubes, her dark pink flesh more exposed by her arousal. He worked his belt with his hands, which was difficult, as one of his hands still had a fair amount of oil on it. He struggled with the button on his pants. Sliding his underwear off was the easiest part of undressing himself, and he was glad to do so because he was ready to penetrate this woman in front of him. He grabbed the oil from the table and put some on his cock, dribbling some onto the floor. Using his already slick right hand he massaged the it all over his throbbing member.

Stacy tightened her knees around Robert, hoping that it would prevent him from entering her long enough that he would lose interest. She got up to look him in the eyes, hoping that seeing her face again would make it so that she wouldn't just be some pussy to him, but be Stacy, the old college classmate.

"So Stacy," Robert said, "you've decided to watch me as I slide into you?"

"No, I'm hoping I can change your mind, you don't want to do this to me. You can go home now, Robert, and I'm sure I can forgive you with time, we have had some great times together. Just go now. Jeff and I can work out our problems, and you don't need to get involved."

"I'm sorry Stacy, but I've wanted you for so long and now here I have you: wet, exposed and just inches from my cock. I'd never forgive myself if I just walked away now," Robert placed his hands on her nylon covered knees and pushed them away from his sides.

Stacy lay back down on the table, not wanting to watch the inevitable take place. She watched her husband stroke his cock and felt Robert align his cock with her moist opening. She closed her eyes, listening to the sounds coming from her husband as he stroked his dick over her. She felt Robert put himself a little bit inside her, forcing her lips around the bulbous tip. As he pushed more into her, her muscles spreading to fit around the intruding flesh, part of her wanted to moan and let the pleasure of the moment sweep over her, and let the men know how she really was feeling at this moment, but she just bit her lip, and let the moan become a scream.

Once Robert was all the way inside of her, he began moving his lubricated cock in and out of the vulnerable woman before him. He placed his hands on her hips and began thrusting harder, wanting to explode inside her. The scent of the oil filled the room from the heat caused by the three people. He didn't want to go too fast and cum instantly, but he didn't want it to go too slow and lose the animal aggression that had taken him this far. He felt her become more aroused as he thrust, and he began to slide easier in between her muscular walls.

Jeff watched his wife's body moving up and down in rhythm with his friend's pounding. Her eyes closed as if she was imagining being somewhere else, being someone else other than Robert's personal fuck toy. Her lip, bit in her mouth, muffled the moans and screams that escaped. As his friend kept going, she responded with more moans than screams.

"Oh God, listen to her buddy, she's liking it, she loves your fucking. Now you know she wants it, go on and giver her your cum." Jeff said while stroking his cock faster.

Stacy noticed her body giving away her arousal as well, but hearing Jeff point it out so loudly embarrassed her. She tried hard to hide her body's enjoyment of the sex taking place, but she knew that Robert could feel her pussy relax and just want to enjoy the sensations his actions caused. She'd never felt this way, her brain telling her that this wasn't her man, but her body just not caring, and just wanting to feel the excitement leading up to an inevitable orgasm.

Robert removed his hands from her knees, he knew her body would keep those legs open so that he could keep fucking her greedy snatch. He caressed her thighs, and just the sensations of her smooth skin and the fact that this was Stacy's skin added to his enjoyment. Stacy's warm pussy tightly wrapped itself around his cock. He put his hands on her hips and looked down at her face. He saw the look of a woman trying to hide her passionate lust as he moved in and out of her.

Jeff watched his wife's breasts heaving up and down with each breath she took, each one seemed to be deeper than the one before. He knew he was going to cum soon, but he hoped to outlast Robert, but not his wife. The image of seeing a cock go into his wife was something he's never seen before, and even though it wasn't his cock, it was still hot to him, and he didn't know how much longer he could hold back.

Stacy's stomach muscles began to twitch under her dress, and her thigh muscles soon joined in as she began to cum. She bit her lip more and a muffled scream came out as she felt her pussy began milking by the cock forced inside of her. Her eyes closed so tightly a tear came out as she felt her lusty body betraying her at last to the two viewing men above. Her body shook and shuddered, and a moan eventually passed her lips.

"Listen to that whore enjoying her fucking Robby, now give her that jizz," Jeff said once again.

Stacy looked up at him and then rose her head to look down her body at Robert's thrusting form. She knew the men hadn't missed her orgasm, and she knew that soon one of them would cum as well, and maybe end her long night.

Jeff angled his body and aimed his cock at his wife's bouncing breasts as cum shot from him and onto her rolling mounds. She gave him a look that seemed to burn through him, but he didn't notice as he wiped the cum off of his dick onto her warm tit and then sat back in the chair to watch his friend reach his orgasm inside of Stacy's pussy.

Robert's head leaned back, and his eyes closed as he pushed his cock all the way inside, sending his cum flowing in her wet pulsating passage. He thrust a couple more times making sure that Stacy got every drop of him. Once he was done, he slowly with drew his slackening member from her wet gaping hole. Cum flowed out of her and down her slit and ass crack to the tablecloth and floor.

Stacy watched as the two men flanked her on the sides of the table. She grabbed her cum-covered tit and tasted Jeff's juices off of it, as much as she could.

"That was great boys. I've always wanted to have a long role-play session like that. Jeff and I have tried on our own but eventually even it grew stale. Thanks Robert for helping us." She said as she sat up on the table.

"I hope my language wasn't too coarse."

"Of course not, I wanted to be treated like an object for a long time and I think you did a great job of it. I love to be called names and sound like a hole to be used."

Jeff got dress while the two discussed the scene. "I liked seeing her get fucked like that, she has such an amazing body and to see someone have sex with her was amazing, maybe sometime you could film as she and I have sex, so I can watch my cock go inside her."

Robert looked unsure about Jeff's suggestion. "Well, it all depends on how we all feel about that kind of thing when it comes up."

Robert got dressed and watched as Stacy pulled her dress back up her concealing her tits. She got up from the table and pulled her dress back down to mid thigh. She smiled at him as she passed him to go get her panties still lying on the floor.

"Jeff, start cleaning up the dining room, I'll walk Robert too his car." She said as she took Robert's arm and walked him out to his car.

"Tonight was amazing Robert, I just don't think you understand what you've given me."

"And Jeff, it was his fantasy too."

"Well, the three-way, yes, but the rape aspect of it was all me."

Robert looked at her with his mouth agape.

Stacy chuckled, "I have to always take charge and tell him what I want, and that's the one thing he's never given me is just to be used. I guess he just loves me too much to ever really do that too me."

"He joined in on the name calling too."

"Sure, if he's in the moment, but there's a lot of build up to it and it took you to get there to just touch me and strip me not caring about what I said or did. But this gave me a good excuse to finally be with you."

She walked closer to Robert and placed her hand on his chest and slowly caressed down it. "Stacy, what are you saying?" He asked.

"When we were in college I was always hoping that you'd take me against some wall pressing me against it as you pulled my panties over and slid that cock into me. I wanted you to just ravage me and not just because you're handsome and not Jeff, but because I generally like you and who you are. I hope that you don't mind me saying that I still masturbate thinking of those club nights in college andsometimes fantasize about you while I'm with Jeff."

"I love you Stacy," Robert said, surprised at her honesty.

"Oh God Robert," she said not stopping her caress, "I think I could love you too, in another life perhaps."

She backed away from him and reached up her dress and rubbed the white lacy panties between her thighs before giving them to Robert.

"Keep these and remember this night and think about what could have been."

She walked backwards a few steps before going back into the house. Robert smiled knowing that they really did share something this night, perhaps she even saw the love in his eyes and felt the need to come clean about her own feelings. He hoped that this night wasn't just an experiment of what life might have been like if he were more gutsy in college, but the beginning of a new relationship with Jeff and Stacy.

tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers
12