Dinner Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for bed" he said. Both of us trotted through to the bedroom. I got into bed with Greg and he got into bed with Jane. I felt the glow of a well fucked young woman around me – it didn't take too long for me to fall asleep after everything that had happened to me that night.

In the morning I was awoken by Greg cuddling up behind me. I could feel his hard cock against my buttocks. I parted my legs and let him slip his cock into me. I was so tired that I just lay there and allowed him to fuck my pussy. It was a thrill to think that his best friend had also had his cock inside my pussy just a few hours earlier and I knew that he didn't have a clue about it. I was facing the bed that Jane and Robby were in. I opened my eyes to see her climb on top of him. Jane had thrown the sheets off of themselves. Robby's cock was standing to attention and Jane positioned herself over him. I watched as his fat cock slipped inside her. I wondered if she knew that he'd also fucked me. I didn't think that she did.

It didn't take long for Greg to cum – I wasn't really bothered that I hadn't come since I'd had my fair share the night before. I watched Jane bouncing up and down on top of Robby. I saw his back arch and immediately knew that he was filling her pussy with his cum.

As soon as he'd finished she climbed off him and headed for the bathroom with one of her hand over her pussy to stop any come leaking out. I also got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I wanted to get rid of Greg's cum from my pussy. The door was still open so I went in and closed the door. I turned to see Jane squatting over the loo – she was squeezing her muscles and forcing Robby's cum out of her. She pulled off a couple of sheets of toilet paper and wiped herself clean. Jane moved out of the way to let me do the same. I have to admit I wasn't the least embarrassed doing what could be seen as a very intimate act in front of Jane. I suppose she must have felt the same.

Jane turned on the shower and jumped in. I sat on the loo and told her I would have a shower after her. We both talked about the night before. Jane swore me to secrecy – I wasn't to tell anyone that she'd lost her virginity. I promised her that I wouldn't tell anyone. She then went onto tell me that it had felt so good. She went onto describe how fat Robby's cock was and that she had been afraid that she wouldn't be able to get it inside her. I sat there and smiled – I too knew how good his cock felt. And I wanted to feel it inside my pussy again.

But that as they say is another story! Stay tuned for the next installment.

12