Dinner for Three Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's eyes were shut tight, his focus completely on the sensation of her mouth. He could hear her noisily breathing through her nose and occasionally moaning with him when he would give a particularly strong jerk or twitch from her change in pattern. With her hand stroking the base, and her mouth working the head, he felt as if he was longer than normal but it was an illusion of the senses. He knew he was close.

"Unnnh...I'm there, Natalie....I'm there."

Natalie stopped moving her head and instead pumped faster with her hand while keeping her mouth sealed on the head. She placed her tongue just below the slit and felt the first jet of fiery liquid. After that, each convulsion added to the volume of spit and cum in her mouth. She'd been holding her breath and opened her mouth to get some air. A flood of pearlescent fluid ran over her hands and spread across his lower stomach. Adam was gave a last burst of cum which she held in her mouth to savor before swallowing it.

Adam realized that his hands were locked in a death grip on the sheets. He'd been grasping so hard that his knuckles were sore. His head was swimming with the afterglow of the orgasm and he was struggling to regain his breathing.

"Thank you. That was amazing."

"Mmm...I'm glad you liked it. I owed you that from last night."

Adam said, "Not owed." He chuckled, "Maybe deserved."

Natalie was laying alongside of him now. "Don't be so sure. Maybe I'm just setting you up to do more dishes for us."

They kissed and then Natalie got up to get some tissues. "Oh man, look at the time. I really do have to get over to Sasha's even though I'd rather we tried to go the whole day with no clothes."

"Now that's an idea I can get behind." Adam said while mopping up the mess on his stomach. "But that ain't going to happen. I'm supposed to head into the bank later today for a few hours."

"You think you'd come back for dinner tonight?"

Adam dropped the banter from his tone. No matter what they'd discussed he was still skeptical that this was a good idea. He couldn't get past the idea that he was stepping between Natalie and Laurie. He said, "If you want me here, I'll be here. But do you need time with Laurie?"

Once again, he never failed to amaze her. Here they were in the flush of a new relationship and he was putting Laurie in front of himself. Putting both her and Laurie first. "Yes. I think you should be here. I think all three of us need to talk. If this is going to work, we all have to be on the same page."

"What can I bring?"

"That's a damn good question. I'll text Laurie later and we can figure out the menu."

"Okay—but I want to help with the food. I'm going to develop a guilt complex if I keep letting you guys feed me all the time.

"Don't worry. I think we can figure out an appropriate way for you to earn your keep around here."

12