Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No", my breath was raspy.

"No what baby?" she asked again

"Please fuck me."

"But, I'm not fucking you baby. You're begging for two men to fuck you. You know that, right? Two big black men, but they can go home, they don't have to stay."

"No, please."

"Please what honey?"

"Please, let them fuck me, just fuck me."

"No, I don't think you want it" was the reply, but I didn't give them a choice I pulled the dick that was in my hand back into my mouth and pushed back allowing the second cock to slide back in to my waiting ass.

Slut, whore, and sissy were just some of the words said to me. My blood flowed quicker and the fog lifted. Everything was crystal clear. Whatever drug my girlfriend put in the wine was out of my system, well enough to know I was sandwiched between two black men and I was enjoying it. They must have been enjoying it too, because I could feel the one explode in my ass and the other into my mouth, but not much. He pulled out and the rest came all over my face. My girlfriend came in closer taking more pictures with her phone before licking the cum from my face. Once done, she spoke again. Her hand still on the phone recording, while her other hand was fingering herself.

"Do you want more? Do you want to continue being my little faggot? Does it turn you on to be my little slut? Isn't this what you craved? Is it all you ever dreamed?"

I whispered "yes" into her ear and before she slid the thick black dick in my mouth, I whispered back

"Next time, it's your turn."

12