Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked down lovingly into Meghan's eyes, wanting to make eye contact so she could see how she was doing. Meghan knew already what she was going to do. She was going to masturbate in public. Like Dawn then, Meghan slowly slid her right hand down from the table, got it underneath the table cloth, and placed it on the top of her thigh that she, too, felt through the soft, silk-like fabric of her green dress until her fingertips came to the hem. Meghan placed her hand underneath her dress and very slowly slid it along the inside of her right thigh, bunching the material as she trailed her fingertips towards her pussy.

When Meghan's hand touched the "V" of her womanhood, she felt her soft bush of fluffy, red pussy hair that covred her entire mound, but at the same time, let her pussy lips and clit visible as is true of most redheads. Meghan gave Dawn a look that told her she was there.

Dawn reached down and spread Meghan's legs so she could easily get her fingers inside her vagina, bringing her knee against Meghan's leg. The touch of both her pussy and Dawn's leg was electrifying, and this made Meghan circle her fingers around her creamy vagina in order to make them even wetter. Then she slid her fingers to the bottom of her pussy lips and slid a slow line between them up to her clitoris. Once near her clit, Meghan gently circled it with her first two fingers, but before starting back down, she imperceptibly ran her fingers over the sensitive tip, sending waves of erotic pleasure to ebb and flood throughout her body but centering in her pussy.

Meghan traced her fingers back down to her vagina that was now even more wet than just a few seconds ago, just before she paid digital attention to her clitoris. When her fingers were poised just outside her vagina that had opened a little more than it had been, she nudged Dawn's leg with her knee to let her know she was going to put her fingers inside her pussy. She wanted Dawn to be able to see in her mind what she was doing with her hand, thereby allowing her to anticipate what she would offer her in just a few minutes.

With deliberate ease Meghan slid her first two fingers past her vaginal opening and easily sunk them all the way to the point where fingers end and the hand meet. She then rotated them all around inside her vaginal sheath, collecting as much pussy cream as she could.

Oh, god, that feels so good, Meghan thought. I never get tired of feeling my own, steaming, wet pussy and making myself cum. Ooooooooo. Feels sooo fucking good.

After having fucked her fingers deeply inside her pussy, collecting a good amount of pussy cream on them, she brought them out of her pussy, being careful not to wipe them on her dress so as not to lose any nor soil her dress that would show the whitish tell-tale signs of what she had been doing.

Meghan brought her pussy, cream-covered fingers out from underneath the table and offered them to Dawn. They were completely hidden in their own little corner against the back wall with the dim light from the candle and no others around them.

Dawn smelled Meghan's womanly scent on her fingers. She also saw her fresh pussy cream glistening in the candlelight, and it excited her so very much. Dawn took Meghan's hand at the wrist and brought her fingers to her mouth. She open her mouth, and, without a word spoken between them, took Meghan's cum-covered fingers into her mouth and sucked on them one by one. The taste of Meghan's cum on her senses acted like an aphrodisiac, causing her sexual passion to build, and the wet spot darkened the crotch of Dawn's panties even more than they had been. While sucking, Dawn ran her tongue all around and between Meghan's fingers, not wanting to miss any of her delicious pussy cream.

Dawn whispered softly to Meghan, "Now, this is a dessert worth waiting for. Mmmmm. You taste so good. May I have seconds as you had promised?"

Meghan smiled at Dawn, whispering with a blush on her cheeks, "As if I could deny you anything, Love."

So, true to her promise, Meghan took her fingers out of Dawn's mouth and returned them to her pussy where she shoved them inside all the way; although, now she added a third finger, intending, before this was over, to have her whole hand covered with her pussy cream for Dawn to suck clean. Of course, she wanted to taste herself, too.

Meghan began to finger fuck herself in earnest now, and as she did so, not only did she cover them with more pussy cream, but her level of sexual tension was rising rapidly. She didn't know how much of this she could take before she would have to cum and find sexual release for her overly stimulated pussy.

When Meghan brought her cum-soaked fingers up the second time, they were almost dripping with her love juices, and once more she put them instantly into Dawn's mouth so as not to lose a drop of her elixir-of-love to which Dawn made love by sucking and licking them clean of all her cream.

By the third time Meghan had her hand under the table, she had managed to get four of her fingers inside her ever-expanding vagina, and then, folding back her right thumb and placing it into her palm, she actually was fucking her pussy with her entire hand. And as she hand-fucked herself, all she could think about was how exciting and pleasurable this really was and what a turn-on it was to be fingering her pussy in a public restaurant so brazenly.

Dawn looked over at Meghan and saw her eyes glazing over which she knew to be a sign she was close to cumming or that she needed to cum, but at that very moment, the waiter came to their table and stood right opposite Meghan.

The waiter, half-embarrassed and understanding what he thought he knew as well as what he could smell...sex...cleared his throat, "May I get you anything else?" he asked somewhat foolishly.

Meghan looked up at the waiter, trying to act as non-chalantly as she could under the circustances. Dawn, of course, was sitting right next to her with the smell of pussy on her fingers and mouth. To top it off, Meghan's dress was hiked up around her waist by now, and her cream-covered fingers were deep inside her very wet pussy.

Now it was Dawn's turn to clear her throat and attempt to regain her composure so she didn't sound like some idiot run amuck. "Ah, hmmmm. No, Grazie. We are doing just fine here. Enjoying our dessert and tea."

The waiter gave Dawn a knowing look as if to communicate something without talking, but could not. He just said, "Very good, Signorina. I'll leave you two to enjoy yourselves. We're not crowded tonight as you can see, so take all the time you want."

And having said that, he politely turned and walked away.

That short period of time gave Meghan a chance to clear her head somewhat and to cool down just a bit, but she was still on a sexual high, and she was still so close to cumming. After all, there she was, the waiter standing just a few feet away from her, and she with her hand shoved up inside her dripping pussy. That, too, added to her excitement. Shivers of excitement ran up Meghan's back, and she squeezed her thighs together, capturing her hand between them until both she and Dawn heard the squishing of the creamy wetness between her pussy lips.

Meghan released the tension of her thighs and withdrew her sopping hand once more and brought it up above the table, offering it to Dawn. Dawn greedily brought Meghan's hand to her mouth and put most of it inside, licking and sucking the juicy pussy cream off her fingers, even running her wet tongue between Meghan's fingers.

"Hey, greedy!" Meghan whispered teasingly. "Save some for me. Remember? We were to share."

Smiling, Dawn nodded her head and offered Meghan her own hand that was still covered with plenty of her pussy cream. Meghan brought her hand to her hungry mouth and began to lick her fingers clean, she, too, sliding her tongue between them as Dawn had done.

Ooooo, Meghan thought to herself as she tasted her own womanly musk, that does taste good. No wonder Dawn loves to go down on me, kneeling between my splayed legs with her face pressed against my hairy pussy and eating me out. Of course, I love eating Dawn's pussy, too, and I love the way she tastes...that salty but sweet taste.

"I'm getting so turned on by this, Dawn," Meghan said. "I originally didn't think about going this far. I was just going to stick my fingers inside my pussy and have you put them into your mouth and lick them clean. But now...now...."

Dawn moved her chair closer to Meghan's and put her hand underneath the table and found Meghan's exposed thigh. The red and white-checkered table cloths hung so low they made it impossible for anyone to see what was going on, especially in the dim candle light.

Knowing this, Dawn was going to help her lover Meghan have the orgasm she wanted and needed. Dawn slid her hand slowly up the inside of Meghan's thighs, letting her fingertips slide softly against her bare skin. While doing this, Dawn titlted her head slightly towards Meghan and whispered, "Sit back, slide down to the edge of your chair, and spread your legs. I'll help get you off, Love."

Oh, damn, went off in Meghan's mind when she heard what Dawn said she was going to do. Never did she dream anything like this would happen. It was far and away beyond her fantasy. But she was extremely excited, and since she was so near to orgasm, she knew it wouldn't take long once Dawn touched her. So Meghan slid her ass down to the edge of her chair and spread her legs. She then leaned back against the redbrick wall behind her.

When Dawn saw Meghan was close to cumming, she brought her hand all the way up Meghan's thigh and put it directly onto her very wet pussy. Dawn felt Meghan's pubic hairs brush against her skin. She loved a full bush. A woman's hair-covered "V" was a real turn-on for her. Dawn felt the creaminess of Meghan's vagina she had smeared all over her pussy when she was finger-fucking herself. Dawn turned her hand, cupping Meghan's pussy with the palm so her fingers were facing downwards. There was a momentary pause onto which Meghan held what seemed like an eternity, holding her breath in anticipation of what was to come. With one, smooth motion Dawn gently sunk three of her fingers completely inside Meghan's well-lubricated, cream-filled pussy, past her cervix, and to the back wall of her vagina.

Oh, yesssssssss. Meghan feels so good, Dawn cried out within her inner self. So very good. And so hot. Thus, forming the image of her hand inside Meghan's pussy, Dawn began to move in and out of her vaginal sheath, slowly increasing her tempo as both she and Meghan rode out the storm of pure sexual power and ecstasy. Meghan was now so close to her orgasm, waiting for the vortex of feminine power from within to carry her over the edge into the throes of ecstatic joy of love and making love. Dawn was filled with the joy of helping her lover bring pleasure to herself.

"Unnnggghhhhh," Meghan moaned as softly as she could as her orgasm slowly built inside, beginning from the very core of her aroused body and working its way up to her over-stimulated clitoris.

Meghan was close. Very close. It wouldn't take much to help Meghan cum. Dawn slid her fingers out of Meghan's pussy and brought them up between her engorged, slick pussy lips right to her clit. Dawn immediately circled Meghan's clit with her cum-covered fingers, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her. Nearer. It was much nearer. Dawn brouht the pads of her fingers directly onto Meghan's clit and gently rubbed her sensitive love-pearl back and forth with a soft, rapid motion.

Meghan was now falling over the edge. Her pussy erupted into thousands and thousands of tiny, erotic pulses of sexual energy as her orgasms hit her one after the other. Meghan was multi-orgasmic as well as a squirter. Yet Meghan knew she couldn't cry out. Not in public, and so with much effort, Meghan SCREAMED inside her mind while her orgasms hit her in waves, one right after the other.

"Oh, damn! I'm cumming, Dawn! I'm cummmiinngg! This is so fucking fantastic," she hissed through her taught lips.

When a powerful orgasm hit her, Meghan snapped her thighs together, capturing Dawn's hand between her legs as she rode out the ongoing eruptions of her orgasms. Meghan's orgasms were coming so quickly now she felt as if she could never stop so intense was the overwhelming feeling. Then without being able to stop, Meghan's pussy squirted a gusher of her love juice all over Dawn's hand and onto the floor beneath the table.

Dawn just held her hand between Meghan's legs, massaging her pussy whenever she could and trying to control the outpouring of Meghan's love juices as much as possible since she, too, was caught up in Meghan's orgasmic delirium.

That was one thing about their relationship. They didn't keep score. They were happy to give as well as to receive, but, of course, giving-and receiving at the same time was always the best. And many times Dawn and Meghan experienced mutual orgasms. Dawn's and Meghan's was a giving and unselfish love relationship, one never putting herself or her needs above that of the other.

However, Dawn had become so hot and excited herself throughout all their sexual play that she had been squeezing her thighs together as her pussy dripped wetly, and she rocked gently back and forth in her chair until she, too, could not hold back. On one of Meghan's last orgasms, Dawn's pussy exploded, and she came simultaneously with Meghan, drenching her panties and pants with her pussy cream.

In time Meghan came down slowly from her erotic high, allowing Dawn to regain control of her own sexual impulses. Looking at one another, they could see each was still breathing hard, and both Meghan and Dawn felt their hearts still pounding in their chests and temples, so loudly they thought surely anyone and everyone in the restaurant could hear it. Their mouths were also very dry.

Megan relaxed her legs, spreading them enough so Dawn could remove her hand. Once freed Dawn brought her hand up from the table and began licking it clean of Meghan's climactic love juice cocktail.

Mmmmm. It is both delicious and juicy just the way I like it, thought Dawn. Not to be selfish, Dawn offered her hand to Meghan so she, too, might taste her own orgasmic potion, and together they licked Dawn's hand clean.

"Oh, Dawn, that was absolutely fantastic. I came and came so hard. You've helped to make my fantasy come true more than I ever dreamed or hoped for. Thank you, my love and my lover," Meghan sighed from the depths of her heart.

In gratitude Meghan leaned over and kissed Dawn passionately, and Dawn returned Meghan's kiss, sticking her tongue inside Meghan's mouth to share her taste in their kiss.

Once they both had regained their composure, Meghan and Dawn went to the Ladies Room to freshen up after this most special lovemaking. Dawn left first, and by the time Meghan returned she had already taken care of the bill.

Now they were ready to go back into the lighted streets of "Seattle." There next stop was to be "The Needle" where they could get a panoramic view of the city from on high.

As they were ready to leave, the waiter came to the door and graciously opened it for them, pausing with a slight bow.

"Pretty Ladies, I do hope you enjoyed yourselves," said the waiter, putting a little more emphasis on the word "enjoyed" than seemed called for as if he knew what they had done. But Dawn and Meghan were caught up in the euphoria of their lovemaking and too happy to care.

"Have a nice evening," he added.

"Grazie. Mille grazie," Dawn replied.

"Prego," answered the waiter. "Ciao."

"Arrivederci," Dawn said as she took Meghan's hand into hers, locking their fingers together. "Oh, and by-the-way, unfortunately we spilled some water underneath the table. I thought you should know," Dawn said with a straight face.

Meghan, on the other hand, held back a smile.

Opening the door for Meghan, the two left the "Ristorante Amore," knowing they would be back some day. It would be most likely soon...to enjoy another "Dinner for Two."

For now, this was a night neither Meghan nor Dawn would ever forget. The night Meghan had her fantasy fulfilled.

12