Dinner for Two Ch. 02

Story Info
The D/s fun continues and a new member has joined the party
1.3k words
4.45
13k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I expected the men's restroom to be empty because when I walked in I was surprised and momentarily caught off guard by the look I got from the man washing his hands at the sink. His eyes met mine and then quickly found their place at the level of my breasts. In my post orgasmic haze I was feeling confident and sexy so I pulled my shoulders back, forcing my breasts forward and his eyes got wider. My black heels cick-clacked on the black and white tiled floor as I walked over to the bench and took a seat. The man returned to washing and drying his hands, watching me in the mirror, confused no doubt; but he didn't question me. He threw away his paper towel and left the bathroom without saying a word.

I sat there, waiting patiently for my lover to find me. My inner thighs were slick with my cum and my clit was extremely sensitive. I felt like I could come again if I just barely touched myself, and I was tempted. I let my hand creep up under my skirt and I started to sooth the ache between my legs. Not wasting any time with slow touches because I knew I could steal another orgasm for myself if I moved quickly, and if he didn't walk in.

No sooner than I was about to come, the door opened. We made eye contact in the mirror and his gaze caught on my hidden hand. The look in his eyes was sinfully wicked and I knew then that I was in for a world of hurt.

He crossed the threshold of the bathroom in a few quick strides and it wasn't until he was standing in front of me, putting me face to face with the bulge in his slacks, that I heard the door lock. My mind registered the meaning of that sound -- we were not alone. Someone else was going to witness my punishment.

I started to remove my hand from under my skirt and got my first slap to the face. It was hard and quick and it fucking hurt. My cheek was hot and stinging. I welcomed the pain.

"What do you think you're doing? Don't stop now. You couldn't wait for us to get here...you had to be a greedy little bitch and try to get yourself off again?! And to think I was going to reward you for taking orders so well out there. Go ahead and finish yourself, our guest will wait."

I thought about apologizing, asking for his forgiveness, but I knew it would only make my punishment worse.

My eyes darted to the mirror and I could see that my target was our guest. He almost looked like he felt sorry for me, but I knew that look would soon change. He obviously liked what he saw because his cock was hard and pitching a sizable tent in his pants.

My lover motioned him over and they both went to lean against the sink.

"Take your shirt and skirt off and lean back. Spread your legs wide, with your heels on the edge of the bench."

I did as I was commanded, making quick work of my clothes so as not to get myself another slap across the face. My pussy tingled at the thought of how it would sting. God, he knew just how to make me ache for the pain.

"Now fuck yourself and make it good and wet." He stared at me, and I knew what he was asking for. He wanted me to make myself squirt. My arousal kicked up several notches at the thought of pleasuring myself for these men, showing them how I wanted to be fucked and made to orgasm over and over again. My target would no longer be a stranger after this encounter.

I brought my two middle fingers to my mouth and I licked and sucked them. With my left hand I started twisting and pinching my nipples, one at a time. I let my right hand fall back between my thighs and I put two fingers into myself. I pumped several times, making sure to lock eyes with both of the men in front of me. My lover stood there, cool, calm, collected. He made no movements, but I could see that we has getting hard now. My target was not as controlled as my lover. He had unzipped his pants and his hand was now inside his boxer briefs, gingerly stroking his erection. I knew that watching me was making him hot and his lack of control spurred me on.

I licked the same two fingers on my left hand and brought it down to my pussy. I started fingering myself with my left hand and using my own juices I wet and played with my clit using my right hand. I knew that it wouldn't be long now, I could feel my gspot already swelling...I could feel the pressure building inside me. The feeling of release just out of my grasp. I wet my fingers again and began flicking my clit back and forth as fast as I could while my fingers pumped deep and fast inside me, putting pressure on my sweet spot. I started flicking my clit even faster and pushed my muscles out to release the pressure.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck, I'm coming! Ahhhh!" My pussy was gushing cum all over the place. The bench was soaked and there was a puddle on the floor, drops landed almost at the feet of both men. My legs were shaking and my body was convulsing with the power of my orgasm.

"She's a dirty little slut isn't she? A naughty and ungrateful little slut..."

My target stood there wide-eyed, mouth open, completely taken aback. He had let his pants and boxers fall to the floor at some point and was now full on jacking himself off to my display. The tip of his cock was shiny with precum and his balls were drawn up close to his body. He was close.

"Get over here and offer your mouth to him Bitch, don't just sit there!"

I scrambled off the couch and dropped to my knees in front of my target. The tile was cold and hard on my knees. Instinctively I clasped my hands behind my back, tipped my chin up, and opened my mouth wide. My target looked at my lover for a last signal of approval.

"Fuck her mouth as long as you wish. Selfish and greedy little cunts like her need to be punished."

Without hesitating a moment longer, my target thrust his cock into my mouth. It was thick and long, too much for me to take. He choked me and made my eyes water as he fucked my mouth mercilessly. I worked my mouth and tongue for all they were worth, licking and massaging his rigid cock and creating suction with my mouth. He grabbed me by either side of my head and guided his thrusts, determined to hit the back of my throat on every stroke. I kept my eyes on my lover, never breaking eye contact and forced myself to breathe through my nose, I knew it wouldn't last long. It was only a minute before his breathing was hard and ragged. I felt his cock jerk and his cum flood the back of my throat. I swallowed it all, knowing it would please my lover for me to do so.

When he finished and released my head my lover came over to me. He knelt beside me and put his hand between my legs.

"Fuck, you're wetter now than you were at the table. I knew you wanted his cock, and now you'll have it. Go get on the bench."

I couldn't even pretend not to be excited. I wanted this stranger, balls deep inside my pussy and I was about to get what I wanted. I positioned myself on the couch on all fours, offering my ass to one end and my mouth to the other. By this time my lover had stripped completely and my target had followed suit. They came over the bench then the fun really began.