Dinner with the Salingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

In the beautifully decorated living room of the Salinger's house is where we consummated our most unconventional relationship. I was amused, but not surprised to see Mrs. Salinger's impressive strap-on boldly displayed alongside an unopened bottle of lube and a crystal dish filled with condoms. Instinctively, Mrs. Salinger and I moved towards each other and she stripped me bare so that I stood naked before them all. We didn't need the lube- I was too wet for that- but I surprised myself at the relative ease with which I took in all of her enormous black cock. She gave me a thorough fucking, much to my immense pleasure and that of our husbands, who stood by, cocks in hand, masturbating at my side. I licked their cocks in turns, hungrily tasting them, wanting Tom as much as I wanted Robert. Mrs. Salinger kneaded my breasts and fucked me till I came. Tom and Robert were right behind me, creaming their huge loads into my gaping mouth and across my flushed, hot cheeks. I felt wanton, dirty and exceptionally wicked- but so very fucking good. Tom and Robert were hot and sweaty, blissfully spent, but even so, I knew they had more cum in them. I fully intended to get it out of them in due course.

We knew all that Mrs. Salinger had not as yet secured her release and so we all pleasured her- a husband on each nipple and me on her clit. I had never tasted a woman before and her flavour was one that I found to be pleasantly sweet and musky. I ate her pussy the way that I know I like to be eaten, nice and slow at first, but then with an increasing voracity that plunges me headlong into a thundering climax. I gave it her as best I could until her thighs trembled against my ears. I glanced up to see Robert's cock in her mouth, muffling her cries. From the sounds of it, it seemed she swallowed his cum through whimpers as she convulsed on my tongue. I got up and kissed away the trickles of my husbands cum that escaped her lips. I softly probed her mouth, wanting more, so jealous that Robert's essence had slipped into her belly. She kissed me back mistaking my insecurity for desire until I felt a throbbing between my thighs again.

I lay back and allowed Mrs. Salinger to leisurely explore my labial folds. She spread my lips wide open so that they all could peer inside me and finger me in turn. I did feel a little vulnerable at first, but when Robert dipped his tongue into me, the feeling melted away into a resurging lust. Soon enough Robert was hard again and he entered me slowly. I was grateful for his tender entry having been ravaged by the huge strap-on. Robert and I noisily made love under the eyes of the Salingers, egged on by their mere presence. They stroked and caressed us until forced to couple themselves. Tom made love to his wife, her strap-on pressed flat between them. When she orgasmed, he pulled out and they switched places.

In a light-headed surreal bliss, we watched Mrs. Salinger drip lube down her husband's crack before slowly entering him. Although we had seen them do this once before, the up-close detail was something that drove us insane with desire. Robert and I were riveted and deeply touched by their intimacy. Robert, unbelievably hard once more, rolled a condom onto his cock and took up his position behind Mrs. Salinger. He took her like that, on her knees, squeezing her mammoth breasts, as she in turn took her husband. I heard her cry out so very loudly as she came and for the first time I saw a truly vulnerable Mrs. Salinger. I was wildly turned on. So much so, that I could not help but catch the drips of cum on my tongue as they thundered from the tip of Tom's cock. I so wished he had produced more, but after so vigorous an evening, I understood that he was well spent. I knew there would be other evenings, after all, and so hung my hopes there.

After a brief sherry- in the nude, of course- Robert and I drew our clothes back on, graciously thanked our hosts and said our goodbyes. We collapsed into bed after a warm shower and did not stop to think of what had transpired between the Salingers and us till the next day. When we did finally think of the Salingers, we found that we really didn't have that much say- which I found especially surprising for myself, since up until that point, I had always had something to say about them.

On the following Monday morning when I saw the children off to school, I greeted Mrs. Salinger. She insisted I call her Kate, but even through her warm gesture, it seemed to me that she had again retreated to the restrained housewife I know so well. Kate, it seemed, only ventured out when we met for dinner every so often. I didn't mind it much, she's always seemed a little odd to me, but not so much now that I've tasted her pussy. I am absolutely certain now that she doesn't wear panties, not that it matters. I like Mrs. Salinger although Kate is a lot more fun.

Robert and I continued to socialize with the Salingers until they moved away when Tom retired. We will miss them both and told them as much. We can only hope that our new neighbours will be as much fun.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers
12