Diphallus Ch. 02

Story Info
Two gay males make love with two lesbians craving for a D...
1.6k words
3.5
26.8k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers

While Dvora was anointing her injured right nipple, Noga entered her office.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"There are people who have forgotten how to suckle," answered Dvora, "You told me that suction is more effective than pumps in inducing lactation, and I am asking all my clients to help me with that."

"Oh! My lactation has been well established, so I can maintain it with a pump. All my friends are now working, and being suckled by my mom isn't healthy, so I had to get a pump to have my breasts expressed every three hours.

But I have skipped the last pumping session in order to give you my milk, Dvora. You told me that you have great news for me!"

"Right, Noga. I've found your diphallus!"

"Gosh! Is he still whole? Where does he live?"

"He lives in Europe, and is going to study medicine. I couldn't ask about his ... appearance, but there is a detail that gives us hope."

"Which detail?"

"He regularly attends a GLBT club -- i. e. a club for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender people."

"What can be hoped for from a man who attends such a club?"

"Think: if you were the captain of a warship with a twin turret, what would you do with the guns?"

"I would aim both guns at the same ship in order to sink it faster."

"Or?"

"Or ... I could aim the guns to two different targets at the same time!"

"Right! And if you want to make love with two women at the same time, they must be bisexual!"

"Because you couldn't penetrate both if they don't hug when you do that!"

"Exactly. If we are right, it will be easy to contact him."

"What should we do?"

"Travel together to his town. You can't travel and meet him alone, since he must be just interested in couples.

Now, could you please nourish me? You've told that you've skipped the pumping session in order to give me your milk."

"You're right," answered Noga while she sat on Dvora's right thigh and opened her skirt and shirt to feed her.

Dvora opened her bra, fondled her right areola, lubricated it with her tongue and saliva, and when her own lips and tongue caught the nipple, her right hand went between Noga's legs, climbed her thighs and slipped into her panties, skimmed her crotch, opened her labia and began tickling her clitoris.

Her suction and fondling made Noga's milk flow quickly into her mouth, while Noga's right knee was pressed against her crotch and somewhat stimulating it.

When Noga's right breast was empty, she changed thigh and breast. Dvora noticed that suckling aroused Noga, but could not lead her to orgasm, so she asked Noga to lay on the desk, so she could eat her pussy, and thank her for the milk.

Noga did that, and after coming asked Dvora to do the same -- but Dvora preferred to lay on the carpet, as she feared that her heavy body and breasts would smash the desk. Noga licked her pussy, and even her nipples, suckling them so skillfully that a few droplets of milk eventually came out.

"Oh ... you're beginning to lactate," said Nora.

"It will take time to increase and stabilize the milk flow -- that's one of the reasons I would like to spend a few weeks with you now. You will at least help me wear the bigger bras I had to buy."

Two days later, Noga and Dvora were in the club.

"What's your plan, Dvora?"

"We should speak Hebrew and ask for a meal in this language. Hopefully, somebody will ask him to act as an interpreter."

"Metzuyan -- Excellent!"

"Meltzar - Waiter!"

"Hi. Efshar la'azor lakhen -- Hi. May I help you?"

"Atah Israeli -- Are you Israeli?"

"Lo, ani Palestinai, aval lamadti qtzat 'Ivrit -- No, I'm Palestinian, but I learnt some Hebrew."

"Did you flee from your land because of the Nakbah?"

"No. I fled because Palestinian society doesn't love people like me and my male partner, viz. homosexual.

We asked for asylum, because if we come back to our land, we will be murdered."

"It's terrible!"

"What would you like to eat?"

"Falafel with salad for me, lasagna for my friend."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"A cup of Coca Cola, please."

"A cup of beer, please."

"OK; enjoy your meal."

The waiter goes, and Noga tells Dvora, "Your plan has failed. Do you have a Plan B?"

"Let's wait and carefully look at the guys there -- a double-barreled gun cannot be easily concealed."

But the evening went by, and none of the guys apparently spoke Hebrew, had an Israeli accent, or had oversize genitalia; in the meanwhile, Dvora and Noga saw that the female clubgoers had little or no decency, as they felt free to show their breasts to their tablemates, and to have them fondled.

They managed to conceal them to the onlookers, but the apparent custom there was that once two women had made up a couple, they would give their mate free view and access to their rack.

So Dvora and Noga first hugged and kissed, then opened their shirts and bras. Months of nursing had enlarged Noga's breasts, so she could put them on the table without bending forwards; Dvora couldn't conceal them if they were put on the table, so she asked the waiter for a stool to put her mammae on.

Noga positioned the stool in front of Dvora's chair, under the table; Dvora spread the legs open, drew the stool between her knees, and let her breasts fall on it. So, Dvora concealed Noga's breasts by touching them over the table, Noga concealed Dvora's nipples by fondling them under the table.

If only they had brought a dildo -- or a stick at least, to put their crotches on its ends, they would have enjoyed near perfect bliss; but they managed to get some pleasure anyway.

As the closing time neared, the partner of the Palestinian waiter approached the women and asked them, "Are you waiting for somebody?"

"Do you know an eighteen year old Israeli guy with ... two penises, who wants to study medicine?"

"Gad?"

"Yes, Gad!"

"This evening he is out of the city. In a city far away there is a wicked mayor who hates homosexuals. He isn't homosexual, but he wanted to demonstrate against him, and he will be back tomorrow."

"Gosh!"

"Would you like to eat something with us?"

Dvora and Noga accepted, and did not even care to cover their breasts, as they assumed that the waiter and his partner (who served as the cook) would not be interested in them; but the women found the men cute, nice, and very funny; their resentment towards Israeli policies did not translate into hatred of Jews -- and the women felt challenged to convince these men to change persuasion -- for that evening, at least.

They used their lactation to convince them: Noga claimed that she had to express her breasts, and asked for a couple of juggs, which were quickly filled. Dvora followed suit by taking her breasts over the table and filling with his fledgling lactation two liqueur glasses.

"My favorite fantasy," Dvora claimed, "is having a couple making love while suckling my tits. I would sit on a tennis' referee chair, and they would make love between my legs, with my udders in their mouths. I usually think to a man and a woman, but I think that I would enjoy nourishing a gay couple too."

"But there is a problem," noticed Noga, "in the case of a gay couple, one of them is more satisfied than the other -- the one whose penis is waving at the air. They would need an additional butt!"

"We have already made love with women," Yussuf, the waiter, said, "but we prefer the rectum to the vagina, sorry."

"We would need a great deal of stimulation to penetrate a woman's genitalia," concluded Amir, the cook.

"Drink our milk," Noga said, "and think whether it is worth the deal!"

"It is," they assessed, and therefore they escorted the women to their hotel room.

They all had a shower, and then Dvora sat naked on a stool, with her legs spread open; Noga sat on a higher chair put between Dvora's knees, and Yussuf and Amir sat on Dvora's thighs, and pressed their genitalia against Noga's thighs, while Dvora put her sagging breasts between their buttocks, and her nipples in touch with their anuses.

The two men were at unease with Noga's body, but they kissed her areolae, encouraged themselves by fondling their butts and stroking their penises, took Noga's nipples into their mouths, and began suckling.

Noga's milk was dense, sweet and warm, so Yussuf and Amir loved it and got their penises erected; as the milk ended, they volunteered to penetrate the women anally, and they accepted -- Yussuf took Dvora, Amir Noga.

The women climbed on the bed, and kneeled down very near to each other; Yussuf and Amir lubricated their anuses and penetrated them. As soon as their rectal muscles seized their penises, the women grasped their men's hips, plunged towards the pillows, and twisted 90°, so the women were facing each other and could hug.

The men were astonished, but Dvora told them, "While I hug and kiss my friend, you could kiss yours. It is probably the first time you two make love face to face."

"You're wrong," answered Amir, "but we accept your invitation."

So Dvora and Noga kissed and fondled each other, while Yussuf and Amir throbbed in their recta and kissed each other, until they all came.

As the evening went by, the quartet broke into two homosexual couples (Dvora and Noga, Yussuf and Amir), who made love until dawn.

Dvora and Noga now were trained to make love together with a diphallus.

Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers