Direct Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asked that nigger to rub your ass, ma'am?! That's what you're telling me?" asked a chocolate-smeared Norma. It was incredulous that this fine, upstanding SOUTHERN woman had fallen for the charms of an undersized Black installation guy. Northern niggers were the worst! They had no respect for southern traditions, of which there were many.

"Yes. That's what I'm telling you, deputy. You can't sit there with your...your...womanly (?) body and say that you've EVER gone without sex for six months! My husband and I were trying to have a baby but our doctor told him that his sperm was deficient or low in number or something. After that, Philip lost interest in sex. To add insult to injury, he has not touched me in that intimate way that couples touch each other...in six months!" said Rachel vehemently.

"I-...uh...six months? Six months?! Well...I-uh...I swear if Buford EVER tried that shit on me I'd RIP his dick off and feed it to him! I feel for you, Mrs. Stanwick. But did it have to be with a nigger that you went and got weak for?" said a matter of fact-like Norma. Norma truly felt this woman's anguish. Six months?! But never would Norma stoop so low as to sleep with a coon!

"These young women and their loose morals. When would they learn?" thought Norma.

"Listen, I didn't start out that day thinking I was going to be sleeping with a Black man! It just happened...I don't know what to say...you had to be there to see..." Rachel said while looking down at her hands.

"See what, Mrs. Stanwick. You were starting to say, see... Please finish, ma'am..." prodded Norma.

"S-S-See his DICK," whispered Rachel.

"D-Did you say DICK, ma'am?" inquired Norma.

"Yes...Yes! You have to understand...he's not a normally built man...at least in my experience..." sputtered Rachel.

"What the fuck is the dingy bitch talking about?" thought Norma.

"Deputy, can I please finish my story?" Rachel asked suddenly.

"Of course, Mrs. Stanwick. Please tell me everything so that we can get this mess cleaned up and back home to your husband," said Deputy Norma Slupski, slickly.

Chap. 4 (Jamil)

"What? What did she say?" asked Sheriff Buford Slupski.

"She asked me to move the towel to the side and finish my massage," said Jamil, quietly, while staring directly into the sheriff's eyes.

"So your telling me you had a beautiful, wealthy woman from a GOOD family requesting that you slide her towel to the side and put your hands on her ass?!" asked Buford, testily.

"Yes," said Jamil, calmly.

"Boy, do I look stupid to you?" asked the sheriff, as he sat up in his chair.

Jamil said nothing. Instead, he looked at his lawyer and asked, "DO I HAVE TO ANSWER THAT?"

The sheriff opened a manila folder that was sitting in front of him and pulled out a piece of paper before saying, "Son, I have a sworn statement from a FINE, upstanding citizen of this here city, Mr. Philip Stanwick states, and let me quote it here, 'Mr. Jamil Stanford...a employee of Direct TV...forced himself on a Mrs. Rachel Stanford...and then exacted monetary funds from her as a form of blackmail," said the sheriff while smiling like the asshole he was.

"Sheriff, that ain't how it happened at all...and I can prove it," said Jamil, confidently.

"How?" asked the sheriff.

"By YOU letting ME finish my story!" said Jamil.

"Boy, if your lawyer wasn't... Your mouth needs to be...Go on with your story!" said the sheriff as his face reddened.

"Like I was saying before I was unexpectedly interrupted. She ASKED me to move her towel to the side. I asked her if she was sure that was what she wanted and she repeated that was exactly what she wanted. So I did. And man what an ass that woman has! I mean her ass looks out of her place on her body. Shouldn't NO white woman have an ass like that! Her ass was perfectly rounded with a nice bit of meat on it. Looked real soft yet firm. To tell you the truth...she had ASS like a SISTA! I mean she had a real serious onion up in that motherfucker, man!" exclaimed Jamil.

"Watch your fucking mouth, son," the sheriff said as he sat in disbelief concerning the story this porch monkey was telling.

"Yeah, okay, sheriff," said Jamil as he smiled to himself at the sheriff's anger.

"Anyways, I continued looking at her ass and I realized she didn't have on any panties. She was butt naked, man! I could actually see the slick pinkness of her pussy as she moved her thighs slightly apart. And she was WET! Looked like someone had just sprayed her pussy with water or something. I put more lotion on my hands and placed my hands onto her asscheeks. Her ass felt like firm jelly! I began working the lotion into her skin in a circular fashion. When I came to the lower half of her asscheeks and began to rub, her asscheeks began to spread and I could see and smell her pink wetness. She began to moan and writhe on the bed. She turned toward me and asked me to take off my shirt because it wasn't fair that she was naked and I had on all my clothes. I asked her if she realized that if I took off my shirt, it wouldn't probably be the last thing I took off. She looked at me and said, "That's fine,"

"So, I leaned above her and began taking off my work shirt and T-shirt. After throwing my shirt to the side of the bed, I resumed kneading her asscheeks. I could see that her pussy was leaking pussy juice down the inside of her thighs. When I squeezed her asscheeks and spread them, her pussy made a wet, slurpy sound," said Jamil.

The sheriff sat and stared at Jamil in disbelief.

"I leaned forward, allowing my chest to rest on her back, and whispered into her ear, "What would you like next, Mrs. Stanwick?"

"She said, "Kiss my neck and back, please,"

"So, I consented. I kissed her neck and back, slowly and wetly. She hissed and moaned as I approached her asscheeks. I slid down the bed until her asscheeks were directly in front of me and spread them with my hands. I then licked between her asscheeks and ran my tongue down to the rosebud of her ass. I circled and teased her there for a few minutes,"

"She told me that no one had ever done that to her,"

"Go on," the sheriff said stiffly.

"I then ran my tongue down to her pussy as she crawled to her knees to give me freer access to her wet cunt. Her pussy lips were large and meaty. An orangish-red colored strip of trimmed pubic hair framed them. I must say, her pussy looked very inviting. I began sucking and licking her all over her pussy as she goaded me on with filthy language. She stopped thrusting her ass back at me, momentarily, to ask if I minded if she got on her back. I told her no," said Jamil.

"Once she was on her back, she wrapped her fingers around my head and pulled me back to her cunt with force. I resisted her pull. I kissed downward and kissed her soft orangish-red pubic hair. I ran my tongue out and over the hairs, wetting them with my dripping wet tongue. The heat of her pussy could be felt as I neared it. I pulled back for a second. Large pink lips framed the even deeper pinkness of her opening. I had never seen a sexier cunt! The center pulsed as I lowered my face. Slowly, I spread her lengthy outer lips apart. I caught the inner lips between my fingers and pulled them outward slightly. At the top, her large, pink clit peeked out, paler than her pussy flesh. As my mouth touched her, Rachel cried out," said Jamil while looking directly at the sheriff.

"I was overwhelmed by the taste. Slightly salty, sweet, tart and so liquid! I began licking and dipping my tongue all over and in her pussy. I looked up at her flat stomach, firm and large breasts peaked with what looked to be half-inch nipples, her beautiful pale, freckled face and red hair and realized just what a sexual animal she was. I began to realize that she didn't have the slightest inkling to how sexy she was and looked,"

"I told her how pretty her pussy looked. She admitted that her husband thought her pussy looked kind of funny I told her that her husband didn't know good pussy when he saw it. She smiled at the compliment,"

"She opened her thighs wider for me, hiding nothing from me. I bent forward and lapped her slit several times. Her pussy was now leaking a steady trickle of thick feminine lubricant, which crawled slowly down her ass crack from the base of her pussy, leaving a shiny trail across her tightly puckered back door. I wondered if all white women's pussies dripped like this. The delicate yet musky scent of her pussy was driving me crazy! I began to slowly, but very firmly, massage her major labia with my tongue, working first one side and then the other. Rachel began pushing her hips up off the bed towards me to increase the pressure. I continued my tongue massage for a few minutes and then switched tactics, taking as much of one of her thick outer pussy lips into my mouth as possible and then sucking on it. She began making an almost pathetic mewling sound from deep in the back of her throat,"

"Her eyes were shut tight. I noticed, also, that she had grabbed two handfuls of bedspread. Her breathing was ragged between her clenched teeth. Her hips were in constant motion, making it a real challenge for my pussyeating ass to stay with her, ya know?"

Buford stared back blankly, not understanding that a reply was expected of him.

Jamil glanced at the MENTAL MIDGET sitting in front of him, quickly, before imperceptibly shaking his head and continuing on with his story.

"I continued working her outer lips one at a time, sucking them into my mouth, pulling them away from her drenched crotch, causing her to lift her hips off the bed to stay with me, working them with my tongue. At the same time, I used the index finger of my right hand to very gently caress the outer edges of her inner labia, making sure to avoid her clit. Her own juices and my saliva combined to make a clear, vanilla-colored milkshake out of her pussy. A small puddle was forming on the bed beneath her ass,"

"She began massaging her breasts and pulling on her nipples like taffy. She was squealing with pleasure while her head whipped from side to side on the pillow. In between squeals, she was calling me a "pussyeating Black motherfucker" and telling me how close she was to cumming,"

"I replaced my finger with my tongue and began running my tongue quickly and lightly all around her inner pussy lips, brushing the ridge of her clit, without touching the hypersensitive tip, on each pass,"

"Damn this boy is good," Buford thought to himself as his dick began to FINALLY harden.

"Occasionally, I would use the flat of my tongue to lick the slick flesh between those inner lips and the thicker outer lips, using my fingers to expose the area I was attacking with my mouth. As soon as I felt her start to come, I immediately began to flick the head of her very erect and elongated clitoris with quick strokes with the tip of my tongue. She began screaming and tossing her head back and forth. Finding her g-spot, I began palpating it with my fingertips, pressing firmly into the knot of flesh. Meanwhile, I was using my tongue to firmly, yet gently, caress the area along either side of her clitoral ridge, thus stimulating her in two powerful ways at once,"

"Continuing the finger action inside, I began to lick as much of her pussy as I could reach outside, pausing to spend a little time at her clit and a little time probing the opening of her little piss hole right at the top of her vaginal opening,"

Try as he might, Sheriff Buford had a damn hard time picturing this scene in his head. He hadn't known there was THIS MUCH technical mastery to pussyeating.

"Within moments, it seemed, she was at the edge of a mind shattering g-spot orgasm. I felt the inside of her pussy clamp down hard on my fingers just as her piss hole began to push itself inside out, opening wide and spurting a jet of womanly fluid into my surprised mouth! She had literally sprayed my mouth, tongue, and chin with pussy juice, dog! I clamped my mouth over the opening and continued to work her g-spot, milking her of her cum. Spurt after spurt of the thick, clear fluid streamed past my lips. Working her pussy until I had drained her dry, I slowly removed my fingers from her still weakly clenching vagina and licked off the thick coating of her lubricant that had accumulated on them. I ate her pussy through two more banshee screaming orgasms before she asked me to remove my pants so that she could repay me for the Direct TV service and my pussyeating skills,"

"She told me that she had NEVER squirted before! She kept looking at me all weird and shit. I could sense she was telling the truth. You know how women are sheriff, they'll say anything to make a motherfuckas head big! But I know I got skills, ya know?"

Once again, the blank stare from the sheriff.

"She sat up, swung her legs over my shoulders and scooted to the edge of the bed. She then offered her hand. I took it. She pulled me to a sitting position on the edge of the bed as she knelt before me. She quickly undid my pants and slid them down my legs and off of my feet. She then reached for the waistband of my boxers and began to slowly and seductively pulled them down as she stared at my thighs..."

Chap. 5 (Rachel)

"Well like I was saying, the imprint of his dick under his underwear was like a beefy baseball bat! I pulled down his boxers and deputy I swear to God that the biggest dick I've EVER seen popped out and hit me square in the forehead! I looked up at it seemed that his dick had blotted out the light in the damn room! It was SOOOOO big! And talk about THICK! His dick was semi-hard and it STILL was at least 7 inches and thick as a beer bottle! WHEW! I was shocked! I could see thick veins crisscrossing the surface of his dark, Black dick. I began to wonder how big his dick would be when he was fully hard! I still couldn't get over this little short, muscular guy having a dick this big stuffed inside of her pants. Who would have known?!" Rachel said while looking wide-eyed at the hefty deputy sheriff.

Norma looked away, nervously.

"All I could do was look up at him with admiration and complete submission because I knew I had found a dick that was going to ravage me like no other ever could! I believe a tear came to my eye as I bent forward and began licking the tip of his dick, slowly. I really couldn't help myself. My husband is 6 inches when he's hard and kind of thin. When we had sex, I did orgasm at least once a session, but the girth of Jamil's dick left me absolutely breathless! My mind could not fathom being filled with THAT MUCH dick! I couldn't wrap my hand completely around his cock! I found that fact to be sooo stimulating. My pussy was literally drooling cream in anticipation of being stuffed with this short, Black man's BIG dick! A sound came from my mouth...like a child just before they lick a popsicle on a hot day, as I held his dick in my hands and covered the tip of his dick with my wet mouth," said Rachel as she looked at the flushed face of sheriff Norma Slupski.

"I need to be frank, here, deputy,"

"Go right on ahead. I can't imagine it getting any more graphic than it already has...," said Norma as she adjusted her collar as it had become a little tight.

"His dick tasted like a real man's dick is supposed to taste. I found that out immediately. His smell was mesmerizing. It made my mouth water! Also, before I continue, I must also say that the weight of his dick was unexpected. What I mean to say is that I've never thought of my husband and the WEIGHT of his dick. Jamil's dick was heavy and that turned me on even more because I could sense that this wasn't going to be any regular afternoon tryst. This was going to be something new and unforgettable," said Rachel, wistfully.

"So, you were on your knees bowing down in front of a Black man?!" Norma asked, incredulously.

"Yes, and you know what?" asked Rachel.

"Not until you tell me, hon," Norma said dryly.

"It felt like the most natural thing in the world," said Rachel.

"If you say so," Norma said noncommittally.

"I tried my hardest to place the head of his dick into my small mouth but it would not fit. I had to be content with licking up and down the stalk of his thick dick and stroking it at the same time. His moans and groans let me know that I was doing an adequate job. He reached out and grabbed the back of my head with one of his large hands and began to slowly push and pull my head back and forth over the tip of his dick. I stretched my jaw open and finally slid my lips down over the helmet of his dick! The room was filled with the sounds of my slurping and smacking noises. My spittle ran down the length of his dick and over his balls. To think of it, I don't think my mouth has ever been wetter! I had never been more excited in my life! Every nerve cell in my body was agitated and at attention!" Rachel excitedly explained.

"So, HOW big would you say his dick was?" Norma said unexpectedly. The question had absolutely nothing to do with the police department's investigation, but after hearing how this fine, upstanding woman of the South had virtually and literally turned into a dicksucking fiend by the sight of the short, Black man's dick, she HAD to ask. Her Buford was a sturdy and thick 5 and a half inches. She had often wondered what it would be like to be filled with a big dick. What woman hadn't? Buford's dick was good when he wanted it to be but still after hearing this wealthy woman's story, she wondered how big a dick would have to be for her to fuck another man. WHITE MAN, that is!

Rachel hesitated before answering. The image of Jamil's dick filled her mind. A smile played on her full lips. Her tongue snaked out as she said, "Ten or eleven inches"

"T-T-Ten or ELEVEN inches?! Are you sure, Mrs. Stanwick? I mean are you absolutely sure that short guy they brought in is the man you are talking about?" said Norma, not willing to believe that ANYONE possessed ten inches of dick. Especially the little guy her husband had brought in earlier. He seemed so quiet and unassuming. Did that mean that taller Black men had bigger dicks than that?!

"I'm absolutely positive, deputy. Trust me. I know the difference between my husband's dick and Jamil's. My stomach has NEVER fluttered that way with my husband's dick. I mean, I could hardly get the TIP of his dick in my mouth, Deputy Slupski. My pussy was uncontrollably clenching and unclenching itself as I continued to slobber and suck the helmet of his dick," Rachel continued.

"Call me Norma, ma'am," said the deputy as she wiped her fat face with a napkin. She was experiencing a bout of hot flashes as the pretty redhead told her story.

"Okay, Norma. His dick was so Black against my pale, freckled hand. I remember staring at again and again at the contrast between the two of us. It was mesmerizing! I reached down and cupped his balls, squeezing softly as I began to work faster and faster on his dick. I needed him to cum! I can honestly say that at that moment, I had no idea what came over me! I-I was acting like a total slut for this man's dick," said Rachel.

"What was going through your head, anyway?" asked Norma.

"The only thing I remember thinking was HOW was this dick going to fit into my, what I knew to be, very small, somewhat inexperienced pussy. I had only been with one man, my husband. And his dick was in no way as thick or as long as Jamil's. I could feel my pussy juices leaking down the inside of both my thighs. I surmised that I had to be as wet as I had ever been in my life! I hoped that it would aid his entry into my body," explained Rachel. "You were prepared to have intercourse with him at this point?" asked Norma, sitting forward slightly.

"You call it intercourse. Other people may call it sex. I KNEW we were going to FUCK! Norma, a mouth is nothing but a pussy placed beneath your nose. If I could barely fit his dick into my mouth, can you imagine that I wondered how it would feel inside my pussy? I mean, come on," said Rachel as she rolled her eyes. How could she expect this perspiring, triple-chinned mass of fat cells to understand her predicament?!