Directions to Sunrise: Exposed

Story Info
Mason & Elizabeth's game backfires.
6k words
4.39
57.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Exposed

"When did you discover that you're getting old?" Jim asked. That was the questioned floated out at our monthly poker game. My neighbor, Jim, had complained that the bagger at the grocer store had called him "Mr. Johnson" and Jim had wanted to say, "That's my father's name". We laughed. Bob said he accepted that he was old when all of the hair on his head went gray. John piped up with "At least you still have hair," as he removed his baseball cap revealing his glistening chrome dome.

Later that night, I told my wife, Elizabeth, about that conversation. I said, "I knew I must be getting old when I no longer could judge the ages of young women. Last week I had lunch with Jim at Bennigan's. He and I ordered a beer, which the young waitress brought. We had an argument over whether what she had done was legal. I told him I knew for a fact that you have to be over twenty-one years old to serve beer in Virginia and that our waitress could not be more than eighteen. Jim called her over and asked the waitress her age to settle our bet. She was 21 and a senior at the University of Richmond. I couldn't believe it!"

Elizabeth said, "I know what you mean. I'm beginning to feel old too. I no longer am the youngest person on the project teams at work. But what really cinched it for me was our new doctors. When you changed jobs and we joined the HMO, I signed up with a local practice. The male doctor in the group had been in practice for only one year. Christ! He looks like Doogie Houser! No way was I going to take my clothes off in front of that kid so I sign us up with the women doctor. I only felt slightly more comfortable with her because she was all of twenty nine."

We both had a good laugh and went to bed.

Elizabeth said, "What's that on your leg?"

"What?" Mason answered his mind still focused on the ballgame on television.

"There," she pointed, "that mole doesn't look right. I don't like the texture or the color. You need to go to the doctor.

"It's nothing."

"I'm not having you die of cancer and leaving me with this big mortgage. You get an appointment this week, you hear?"

"All right, all right, if it will make you happy," Mason said. To himself he added, "and give me some peace because if you're not happy, I'll never hear the end of it."

Mason called and got an appointment the next afternoon with Dr. Jennifer. Mason thought "Great, now I have to go pull my pants down in front of the young doctor." On second thought, was that really a burden? The more he thought about it, it did have possibilities. He had been to see the Doctor once last year when he had had a mild case of welder's flash. It had hurt like hell, but she assured him that no permanent damage had been done to his eyes. They were just sunburned.

As he recalled, Dr. Jennifer was a pretty little brunette, about five foot, 2 inches tall, with striking blue eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair. At the time she was pregnant with her first child and she had shockingly large tits for such a small frame. Going to the doctor for any reason is never fun, but considering that it had been over fifteen years since he had taken his clothes off in front of a woman in her twenties, the day wouldn't be a total loss. Why not have some fun flashing and maybe even rattling the doctor?

Later that night, Mason got the scissors out and trimmed his shaggy pubic hairs. Elizabeth walked into the bathroom and caught him and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Just getting my annual summer haircut."

"Right," she said as she smiled and shook her head. To herself she said, "That old fool, why is he really doing that? It must be the doctor's appointment, but she isn't going to see his dick...unless he wants her to. I bet he's planning to have a little fun with that young thing." Elizabeth wondered whether should she put a stop to this or let him have his fun? Well, she knew Mason was harmless. Maybe she could even join in the game and she and Mason could laugh about it later?

Elizabeth wasn't attracted to women so she wasn't looking for a thrill for herself, but she was open to doing something that would excite Mason. Elizabeth thought, "Mason loves my tits so I'm on solid ground if the story involves them. The other day he told Charlotte and me that the hottest thing he had ever experienced was the day I touched myself while we were have sex. I wonder if he would like a story about Dr. Jennifer's thorough examination of my breasts." She laughed that should guarantee a firm hard-on and some passionate sex. She called the doctor's office and made an appointment.

Mason had begun to look forward to his appointment. The mole in question was high and on the front of his right thigh, so he figured they would have him take his pants and underwear off. If they were going to make him get naked couldn't he decide which parts were to be on display? Certainly this visit would be more fun than turning and coughing for old Dr. Samuels. Mason made a note to wear one of his newer pair of boxer shorts.

Mason arrived a few minutes early for his 4:20 appointment. He paid his co-pay, filled out some paperwork updating his file and settled in waiting to be called back. Utt-oo, what was Elizabeth doing walking into the waiting room? Do she know something was up?

Elizabeth sat down beside him and said, "I'm really glad you are having this looked at."

"Ah, it's nice of you to meet me here. Do you want to come in with me?"

"No, you're a big boy. I've had a pain of my own for a couple of days that I want Jennifer to check out. I've got the appointment right after you. I'll meet you at home and we can compare results."

Before Mason had a chance to ask his wife what was bothering her, the nursing assistant came out to get him. "Okay, I'll meet you back at the house," he said. The assistant weighed him and confirmed why he was there today and led him to the examination room. She reached in a cabinet and pulled out a paper coverall and said, "Please remove all your lower clothing. You can put this on. The doctor will be in to see you in a minute." She handed Mason the paper and exited the room closing the door behind her.

Mason sat down and removed his shoes and socks. "Well, all is going as planned," he said to himself. He took off his pants and boxers and decided to go the full monty and took his shirt off too. He looked at the paper coverall. At first, he thought it was one of those paper hospital gowns that were open in the back. But it really was only a folded sheet of paper. It had been folded in half and then twice more, so when opened up it was about 18 inches by 30 inches. It wasn't long enough to wrap around his waist like a towel; so Mason decided to keep it folded up and hold it on his lap. It covered his privates, but could be easily moved to expose himself whenever he wanted.

Mason sat naked on the edge of the examination table with the paper over his dick. He sat facing the door waiting for his prey. Mason uncovered his dick. He was pleased with the haircut. His balls and shaft stood out nicely against his short black pubic hair. However, his dick was just a skinny nub barely two inches long. That wouldn't do at all. He didn't want a raging hard-on, but he would like a respectable penis. Was it too much to ask to have it be a little thicker and say 4 inches long? Mason rubbed his cock to achieve the desired length, but he was careful not to stimulate himself too much. He wouldn't want to have to explain how a man sitting along in a doctor's office could have a full-blown erection.

Minutes went by. His dick kept returning to its at rest state and unimpressive length, so periodically Mason manually adjusted its size. He kept a sharp eye on the door. He did not want to be caught stroking himself. As he sat there Mason wondered if he could go through with his plan. What if the doctor brought her assistant in?

The door opened. Dr. Jennifer walked in alone and said, "Hello," carrying a file at chest level. She was conservatively dressed in a navy blue suit, white hose and one-inch heels. As soon as she realized that Mason was naked she physically crouched over and said, "Well this is more than I expected." She raised the file to block her face and she scurried to the chair beside the examining table. She was rattled.

Mason was tempted to play off her words and respond, "That is very kind of you to say so. It means so much more coming from someone who has seen so many naked men." But Mason thought he better stick to his original plan, innocent exposing.

"Your nurse told me to take the lower half of my clothes off. I took my shirt off too thinking you would want to check the moles on my stomach and back." Mason lifted the paper briefly exposing his cock and continued innocently, "When I found out this wasn't a hospital gown, I didn't know what to do with it."

Mason stood up and took the paper off exposing his dick again. He proceeded to try and wrap it around his waist, but it was too short. Mason explained, "I tried to wrap it around me, but it won't fit."

A tight-lipped Jennifer leaped from the chair, averted her eyes and grabbed the paper and pushed Mason down on the exam table. She said, "I'm use to people covering up everything, but the area I'm going to examine." She quickly unfolded the paper and spread it out covering Mason's left leg, privates and part of his right leg. Looking a little relieved, she sat back in the chair.

Mason decided to give the doctor some time to regain her composure. He pointed to the suspect mole on his leg and said, "This is the mole Elizabeth was most concerned about. It is two-toned and has a rough surface that I don't remember being there before."

A calmer Jennifer looked and touched the mole and said, "You have nothing to worry about. That is a perfectly normal condition."

"What about this large one on my stomach?"

Jennifer examined it and said, "Don't let the size alarm you. Generally as long as the moles are symmetrical, they are not a concern." She began to make some entrees in the file.

"Doc, my wife won't be able to sleep tonight unless you give me a clean bill of health. Could you give all my moles a quick review." Mason stood and held the paper in front of his dick.

The doctor appeared hesitant and said, "I should refer you to a dermatologist to have all your moles looked at."

"Please, if you could just quickly look them over. You know how Elizabeth tends to worry."

A look of resignation swept over Dr. Jennifer's face. It was as if she final accepted the fact that she was destined to take in the whole show. She smiled a two-can-play-this-game-smile, stood up and said, "Okay," as she put on her latex gloves.

The doctor scanned his chest and upper arms. Mason had to move the paper cover from one hand to the other to facilitate the exam, which, of course, exposed his penis. Mason enjoyed being naked and innocently exposing himself. It wasn't sexually exciting it; it was more the fun of being naked in front of an attractive young woman. That being the case, Mason's dick reverted to its soft, casual state. Mason held the paper to the side when the doctor was ready to look at his stomach and legs. Mason got a real thrill looking down and seeing his organ and Dr. Jennifer in the same frame.

"Nothing looks to be out of the ordinary. Turn around and I'll check your back."

Mason turned his bare ass to the doctor. She looked over his back and touched a spot or two saying, "These look okay." She bent over and checked the back of his legs. Then she pushed lightly on his back and said, "Lean over the table for a moment and I'll give you that thorough exam you've been asked for." Mason complied.

"Now spread you legs a little more. Good. I might as well check your prostate while we have you here."

Prostate! Mason began to wonder what he had gotten himself into. He had never had his prostate check, but he knew from his buddies' descriptions that it was a very personal exam.

"Just relax," the doctor said as she sprayed a lubricant on her right glove and then spread Mason's cheeks with her left. Mason felt her finger on his asshole. He could tell he was getting the exam whether he wanted to or not. She applied pressure and began inserting a finger into his ass.

"You need to relax more,' she said. "I'll take it slow." She slowly pushed in and then stopped. She withdrew her finger some and then continued forward until it was all the way in.

"There that not so bad is it?" She felt around. "So far so good." She withdrew her finger much to Mason's relief. No one had ever done that to him before. It felt strange, but also pleasurable. Mason had to admit that he enjoyed it a little. His member had begun to thicken.

"I didn't quite reach your prostate. I need to go in a little further." She re-sprayed her glove and started the process over, this time with two fingers. She was more forceful this time. She used her same in-and-out stroke and drove both fingers in to the hilt. Mason was breathing quicker now. He took a deep breath and tried in vain to release it quietly. His cock was fully erect.

"There it is," she cried as she probed deep into Mason's rectum. Mason could feel everything and it felt pretty good. He could feel her pushing and rubbing his prostate. In doing so, her fingers moved in and out of his butt and Mason liked the sensation. This went on for a good two minutes. It took a big effort on Mason's part not to make any pleasurably noises. However, his breathing betrayed him.

"Everything feels fine to me. How about you?"

Mason started to speak but only emitted a squeak. He cleared his throat and tried again, "Umm, I'm fine."

"Great," the doctor said as she ripped off her gloves and put on a new pair. "Now turn around and we'll finish up.'

Mason hesitated. He was trapped, here he was naked with a full erection and there was no way to hide it.

"Mason?" the doctor softly and smugly called.

A blushing Mason turned and faced the doctor. His firm penis pointed directly at her belly button.

She said, "Don't be embarrassed. An erection is a fairly common reaction to an anal probe. It's nice to see that all your equipment is working properly. While we're on that subject have you experienced any impotency problems."

"No."

"Good. Let me do a quick check for testicular cancer." She reached down and grabbed Mason's balls. She confidently stared straight into his eyes. Mason felt her hefting them and gently squeezing them. Mason wondered if this was an exam or a fondling session? Next, she squatted down so that her eyes were level with his dick. She wrapped her hand around his erection and moved it up and down and side to side, inspecting it closely.

"Everything seems fine here."

Mason realized that the tables had been turned on him. At the beginning of the exam he had been supremely confident and the doctor had been cowered by his nakedness, slowly she became comfortable with the situation and now she was in total control and Mason was embarrassed and feeling powerless. She was enjoying the turn about.

Dr. Jennifer handed Mason her spray lubricant and a glass beaker. She said, "To complete your comprehensive exam, I need a sperm sample. I can then confirm that your vasectomy is still 100% effective." She removed her jacket and casually sat down. "It will take me a couple of minutes to write up today's visit. If you provide me with a sample now, I'll check for swimmers under the microscope immediately." The doctor crossed her leg and let her shoe drop from her raised foot. She dared Mason by looking him directly in the eye while waiting for his answer.

Mason stood there dumbfounded with his erect cock pointing at her face. Mason was trying to comprehend what he had just heard. Had the young lady just asked him to masturbate right in front of her? Could he? Would he? Mason decided the answer to all three questions was, "Yes".

An understanding smile covered Mason's face. He sprayed the lubricant on his right palm and slowly started jacking off. He looked at her and could see a small smile forming as she watched him stroke himself. She settled back into her chair with a triumphant look on her face. Mason, stimulated by his flashing and by her fingers, was excited. He was also turned on by the situation; he had never masturbated in front of an audience before. His paced quickened to match his mood. Soon he was thrusting his hips to further increase his tempo and the sensation. It wasn't long before he erupted with a massive orgasm.

Mason's cum spewed forth mightily. The good doctor had to raise up the paper shield to keep the streams of jism from getting on her. Mason was too preoccupied enjoying his release to get the beaker in position to catch his wad. As he let loose with his third pulsation, Mason managed to get the glass beaker into position.

Dr. Jennifer waited for Mason's volcano to stop exploding. She then calmly stood up, put her jacket on and took the beaker from his hand. "I'll have the results soon. I'll give them to your wife." She left the room smiling.

Mason stood there with his limp dick in his hand wondering how all this had happen. He cleaned himself up and slowly got dressed and left the room. He felt vulnerable for having let things get so out of hand. Would the doctor say anything to anyone? To Elizabeth? Mason drove home apprehensively with butterflies in his stomach.

Dr. Jennifer walked briskly to her office after exiting the exam room. She quickly closed the door and took a deep breath. "That was extraordinary, " she said to herself. Never had anything like that happen to her before. The rush! She could still feel the tingling sensation that had coursed though her body. She was amazed that she had taken control of the situation and even dominated Mason at the end. She sat down and tried to calm down.

She took another deep breath and let it out slowly. Okay, she was back to normal or almost so. She told herself, "I've got just one more patient to see today. Calm down, let's just finish the day." She was moist and still a little excited. She was thinking a nice hot bath after dinner was in order. She would be masturbating to this memory tonight.

Jennifer opened up the file for her last patient of the day. It concerned a woman complaining about pain in her right breast. "All right," she said to herself, "one more to go." She glanced at the chart and saw the name. "Oh my God! It's Mason's wife, Elizabeth. What's going on here?"

Jennifer put back on her professional demeanor. She walked past the empty waiting room and stopped by the staff office and told them they could all leave. The girls were glad to get off a few minutes early and headed out after Jennifer assured them she could handle the last patient and lock up. Jennifer picked up Elizabeth's file and Mason's beaker and headed to exam room #4.

Elizabeth sat topless in the exam room with a magazine on her lap. She was trying to imagine what was happening with Mason. She laughed as she thought about his haircut and how he had chosen his underwear with care this morning.

She chuckled, surprised that she had the nerve to go through with this and also that she could comfortable sit here half-naked. She had grown up a quiet, shy girl in the South. She had always behaved and dressed modestly. This was the first time she brazen exposed her body when she didn't have to. Maybe being older gave her more confidence or maybe she just cared less about what other people thought. She felt naughty and powerful and yes, sexy, sitting bare breasted waiting for Jennifer.

Elizabeth really didn't have much of a plan for this event. She arranged for this bogus appointment, an unnecessary breast exam. She planned to describe it vividly to Mason. She hadn't decided yet if in the story she enjoyed it, the doctor enjoyed it or maybe both of them had liked it. She sat topless considering her story and trying to decide which plot line she should choose.

12