Directions to Sunrise: Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad, slave. Let's see if that excuse of a cock you have is up to filling the royal box."

Elizabeth took the restraints off my legs and then straddled my hips facing forward this time. She said, "Fuck me as if your life depended upon it, because it does. I'm keeping your arms tied because you are unworthy to touch my breasts." Saying that she cupped her breasts and squeezed them. She laughed wickedly and licked her left nipple. She then pinched and pulled on both of her nips.

Elizabeth grabbed my throbbing dick and held it to the opening of her pussy. She rubbed it against her sex. She paused and looked me in the eye and then with all her weight plunged down on my upright prick. Even she has surprised by the quickness and intensity of her action. She began fucking me hard. With my legs free, I was able to match her stroke for stroke.

It went on like this for a couple of minutes. Elizabeth then leaned forward bring her royal goblets to my face. She rubbed a nipple on my chin. When I reached up to suck on her, she laughed and pulled away. Teasing me appeared to have an impact on her. Her breathing quicken and she began to moan. Her tempo increased. She was covered with a sheen of sweat. She let out a stilted cry as she came. My orgasm was not far behind.

She rolled off me and put her head on my chest. We rested.

Minutes later, Elizabeth laughed and said, "That was fun." She undid the rest of the restraint and skipped out of the room to use the bathroom. She was right that had been fun.

Moments later, I heard her scream. I rushed to the bathroom and found her by the sink holding a 10" purple dildo. She said, "Oh my God look at this! I opened the cabinet to get some more toilet paper and I found this."

Not sure which way this was going, I said, "Wow."

"Look at the size of it. And the color," she exclaimed.

I looked.

"There sure are some kinky people out there," she added.

I nodded in agreement. Elizabeth held up the dildo and turned it around. She weighed it in her hand and checked its girth. She said, "You know, it might be fun to have one of these around the house, but not some glow in the dark color and certainly not one some else has used." She put it in the trash after wrapping it up in my old newspaper.

"I might know where to get something like that in a Navaho white," I told her.

We went to sleep.

The balance of our trip was uneventful. Blanche had a good time at the orientation and met more people who were going to be in her class. We were back in our own home by nightfall.

While her mother unpacked, Blanche and I had another conversation about our unfortunate activity. We agreed that it would not happen again and that we would never even speak of it again. As I left her room I said, "No one is perfect. We all make mistakes in our lives. The best that we can hope for is that we recognize them and don't repeat them."

12