Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joncam
joncam
1 Followers

Angela sucked away for a while and when she had finished said she wanted Cass to have the same experience. Cass was very eager to try this and quickly got herself into a position to do so. Angela slipped out of her panties and slid herself onto my cock. She slid up and down for longer than she had allowed Cass and with most of her clothes still on made it difficult for Cass to get in on the action but all the while telling her how good it felt. Then finally she jumped off and told me to stand in front of Cass. Then she sat down next to her and watched very closely while Cass licked and sucked all her juice from my throbbing cock.

When she had finished Angela said she wanted to see me fuck Cass from behind. Cass giggled and said that was her favourite position. Angela told her there was a bit of a twist though. She told us both to stand up and she stripped down to just her bustier and stockings and lay down on the couch. She told Cass to straddle her face and then me to enter her from behind. I did as I was asked and slid my cock back inside Cass. Again this felt fantastic and knowing Angela's face was inches from this made it all the sexier. Angela then described what she saw and told Cass to get busy between her own legs. Cass was well up for this now and enthusiastically started licking and sucking Angela's pussy. She told Cass she wanted me to cum in her. Cass just started bucking her ass back against me harder and screamed for me to do it. Then buried her face harder into Angela's sopping pussy. Angela looked up at me and demanded I cum now. It didn't take much. I was feeling like I was about to explode anyway. With a massive thrust I shot my load into Cass who let out a scream of an orgasm. I felt Angela's hand grip my balls and hold me inside Cass while we calmed down. Then she told Cass and I what she wanted. She wanted me to gently pull out and go and kiss Cass while Cass let her bottom slide down onto her face so she could drink my spunk from her pussy.

I did as I was told and Cass pulled my face to hers while Angela greedily slurped away between her thighs. Eventually she pushed Cass off of her and joined us in the kiss. She pushed us down so we were lying on the couch and lent over us dribbling the remainder of my spunk onto our faces. The three of us then licked and kissed all the wetness from each other till it was all gone.

For some reason I didn't feel at all spent. My cock had hardly gone down at all. Angela jumped up and got us both a glass of the weird drink we'd had before and then joined us on the couch.

She told us a little more about the drink she had been giving us. It apparently came from Africa and was made from the sap of a certain palm tree. She had mixed a few of her own ingredients in with it suffice to say it was a heady mixture keeping us all in a very horny mood.

Cass asked Angela if she could make a little suggestion. Again Angela liked the way Cass was enjoying this and said anything she wanted. Cass said she had fantasised about fucking a woman. Angela asked exactly what she meant. Cass wanted to fuck her with a strap on. Angela squealed with delight. This was turning out better than she had ever hoped. She took Cass over to a little overnight bag and showed her one of her favourite toys. A beautifully crafted strap on which with a slight adjustment fitted onto Cass very well and looked seriously kinky. It was sort of a double dildo with a strap to hold it inside the wearer as well as holding it firmly in place so she can be as energetic as she likes.

Angela had a little bit of a secret conversation with Cass.

Cass walked over to me with her new toy in place with a very dirty smile on her face. Angela walked over to the couch with an even dirtier smile on hers. I had some idea why. Angela knelt down between my legs and started to work on my cock. Once again she proved how good at this she was and soon I was lost in what she was doing. Cass went to Angela's behind and after sliding her new cock between the cheeks of her arse pushed the dildo into her cunt. As she did this Angela took the whole of my cock deep into her mouth and clamped her lips tightly onto it. I looked at Cass and was greeted by a wonderfully dirty smile and the look of someone who had found a new and enjoyable skill. She started telling me between pants that it was wonderful to feel the plastic cock inside her and her hips banging up against a dirty woman's arse. Angela reached between her legs and pulled Cass's new cock out of her and demanded it was now pushed into her arse. But she wanted me to help her out. So I slid off of the couch and went down to Angela's bottom end.

Cass was really enjoying her new role in this and was still slowly fucking away at Angela's cunt. She was also beginning to circle a slippery finger around her arse hole. I put my hand over hers and started to push a finger into Angela's arse. Then gradually added one of my own. I knew how much Angela loved this and was rubbing my cock up against Cass's Leg. Then Angela said she wanted to be fucked in the arse now. Cass needed no more encouragement. She brought her strap on up to Angela's slippery arse and eased it in. Angela bucked back against Cass and together the built up a ferocious rhythm. I saw a chance to do something new and dived under Angela's legs to watch this all close up. It looked fantastic and Angela took this opportunity to start sucking my cock again. All of us were talking pure smut and broadcast the fact we were about to cum. It was amazing. Cass screamed and gave one almighty push into Angela's arse, Angela pushed down on my face and soaked me with her juice and I shot another load into her mouth.

We all slumped into a heap on the floor for a while and got our breath back. Angela was first back into action and went to where Cass was laying. She slipped the strap on off of her and licked and sucked it clean. No shame at all that woman. Cass was now in full wanton mode and shuffled over to me. She pushed one of my legs over the other and exposed my arse and balls. Then she went to work licking and sucking my balls and all over my arse. Angela was more than happy with this and joined her at my cock. The two of them looked and felt amazing as they worked at me together. Cass started probing my arse with her tongue and fingers. Angela saw this and smiled. Angela had plans for this but not yet.

Angela again went into control mode. She had put her strap-on on herself and pushed Cass onto all fours up against the couch. She pushed two fingers into her from behind and called me over to watch. Then she slipped the dildo into Cass's cunt and started thumping her arse. This all looked great but I was just an observer at this point. Angela told me to get myself under Cass, which I did. Angela slipped the plastic cock out of Cass and told Cass to mount me. Cass jumped at the chance for real cock again. Then once she had a slow rhythm going on me Angela started nudging her weapon up against the as yet unfucked arse. Cass felt the largeness pushing at her hole and gave a sort of whimper which quickly turned into a horny shout. She was begging to be fucked in both holes. Her language was foul as she goaded us both into fucking her as hard as we could. I could feel the dildo inside her as Angela built up a faster stroke. Then I could feel Cass tensing as all her inside muscles were desperate to release. Angela ordered us both to put everything into a massive orgasm and with the extremeness of the situation we all let out a huge shout as we came together.

Angela slipped out and Cass rolled off me with a massive grin on her face. Angela told me to soothe Cass's holes with some attention, which I readily did. Angela just sat and watched as Cass and I just curled into tight ball licking and sucking between each other's legs.

I was well and truly fucked.

Angela took us both by the hand and led us to a shower room. The three of us got into the shower and took turns soaping each other and playing with the water.

We all got back into our clothes which were scattered all over the room and Angela gave Cass a big kiss and said she was now well and truly one of her favourite fucks. Any time she wanted to come to hers and play she was more than welcome.

Cass asked if I was always there. Angela said that I was and Cass could play with me whenever she wanted. In fact why didn't she come home with us now and we could see what later or tomorrow would bring. I smiled at my friend and Cass slid over to me and gave me a massive snog.

The next day was very interesting. Even though I was still pretty fucked, I got well and truly fucked.

joncam
joncam
1 Followers
12