Dirk Longsabre Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,767 Followers

As the two clotheslined demons crashed to the ground on either side of Dirk, the pornstar dropped to one knee, swinging both his fists outwards in a downward arc. His fists hammered into each demons throat, ending their lives.

Dirk immediately looked up towards where the Ferrari was parked, expecting to see Cassandra there with more demonic servants, but the succubus and her car was long gone.

CHAPTER FOUR

“So how come that light thing of yours didn’t work?” Dirk asked as he drove the car back towards the city, by now it was about 2am and Dirk especially was feeling the excitement of the day wearing down on him.

“I think I may have used too much energy bringing you back from that gunshot,” the beautiful blonde angel replied. “It’s weakened me much more than I expected.”

“So what now, will your energy return or are we fucked?” Dirk asked her, turning the Mustang into the parking garage where the small apartment he called home was.

“I should have my strength back within a couple of days,” Gretchen replied.

“We just lay low until then?” Dirk asked.

“I don’t know,” Gretchen replied, rubbing her temples with one hand. It had been a long day for the angel as well. “If we don’t act she may kill, for all we know she has already killed.”

Dirk rubbed his dimpled chin thoughtfully as he steered the Mustang into his carpark, right by the elevator. “Well, let’s not think about it tonight, some sleep will do us both well. I’ve got an early shoot in the morning.”

“You can’t go to work,” Gretchen said, concerned.

“I have to, it’s my job,” Dirk said, pushing open the car door and climbing out.

“But she’ll find you. She knows where you work,” Gretchen got out of the car, hurrying after him as he walked towards the elevator.

“I’ll be fine,” he assured her as he pressed the button to call the elevator. “There’s lots of people around, surely she won’t risk anything in a public place like that.”

“Perhaps,” Gretchen reluctantly agreed, “but she’s a demon, you can’t count on it.”

“If it makes you feel any better, you can come with me tomorrow,” Dirk suggested as the elevator doors slid open and they both stepped inside. Dirk pressed the button for level nine.

“I think I’ll just do that,” she decided as the doors closed.

The elevator took them up to the ninth floor and Dirk led the way to his small apartment. It was sparsely furnished, but very fashionable. The walls were decorated with a mix of posters from movies that Dirk had been in as well as few framed pictures of Dirk himself.

“I’m gonna hit the sack straight away,” Dirk said, exhausted. “You can either join me or sleep on the couch.” He was too tired to try and seduce her into joining him as he would do under normal circumstances when a pretty, buxom blonde was staying in his apartment.

“I’ll take the couch,” Gretchen replied immediately. She walked straight over towards it, opening the front of her pink blouse. The top had lost most of it’s buttons during her run in with Jim and Red in the alleyway earlier, but she unfastened what few were left and tossed it beside the couch.

Dirk watched in surprise as the beautiful blonde reached behind her back and unhooked her lacy white bra, letting it drop down off her shoulders, leaving her topless. Gretchen’s back was too him, so all he could see was her sexy bare back and the edges of her considerable breasts peeking from her sides. Despite his cock having a particularly busy day, it began to stir at the vision.

“Do you have a blanket or something?” Gretchen asked as she unzipped her white jeans, seemingly perfectly natural getting undressed right in front of Dirk.

“Ahh…” Dirk stammered as the white jeans slipped down off her slim hips, revealed her lacy white panties beneath. Gretchen had to have the most perfect ass Dirk had ever laid eyes on, including the many he’d seen (and done) during the filming of Awesome American Anal Action 4.

The skimpy white panties were next to go, Gretchen pushing them down her long legs and kicking them aside. Completely naked she turned back towards Dirk, wondering why he hadn’t moved from the doorway.

“Are you okay?” she asked, seeing his stunned expression.

“Ahh…” Dirk stammered again, his eyes flicking from her bare breasts, to her completely shaven pubic area, then back up again. Dirk gave a small moan and then started to walk towards her.

“Ah, what are you doing Dirk?” Gretchen asked as he wordlessly approached, a funny look of lust on his face. “Oh my!” she gasped as Dirk stepped right up to her, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her against his strong body, his lips hungrily seeking hers. “I don’t…” her protests her blocked as Dirk’s lips crushed against hers in a deep kiss. Gretchen moaned in surprise as Dirk’s tongue slipped into her mouth, eagerly seeking hers. Her naked body, initially stiff, now melted against his as their kiss intensified, Dirk pulling her lush curves harder against him as his desire grew.

His mouth not leaving hers, Dirk slowly lowered Gretchen to the couch, leaning over her as he passionately kissed the beautiful angel. Dirk moved his kisses down from her lips, along the line of her jaw to her throat, at the same time his hand slid up her side, stroking her warm, naked skin that felt ever-so-soft under his palm. Gretchen gave a moan of pleasure as Dirk gently trailed kisses along her neck and his hand cupped the side of her right breast, squeezing softly.

“Dirk I…” Gretchen’s protests were once again cut off as Dirk covered her mouth again with his. The blonde moaned, obviously enjoying his attentions, despite her weak protests. As Dirk started kissing her neck once again, her hands slid down his back, reaching for his ass and pulling him tighter against her.

Dirk, encouraged by her hands squeezing his ass, moved his kisses down across her chest, reaching her large breasts. The angel sighed happily as Dirk slid a hand up, cupping the underside of her heavy right breast and lifting it towards his hungry lips. The pornstar’s talented tongue came out, licking a circle around the outer edge of her dark areola as his hand squeezed around the base of her breast. He then lightly flicked her nipple with his tongue before closing his lips over the hardening bud and sucking heavily. Gretchen gave a moan as her nipple was suddenly enclosed in the warmth of Dirk’s mouth.

Gretchen moaned as Dirk feasted on her nipple, moving over to her left boob once he had given her right one a very thorough going over. The angel could clearly feel the size and hardness of Dirk as he ground himself against her thigh. Keeping one hand on his tight ass, she slipped the other between their bodies, reaching for the front of his pants and squeezing the bulge she found there.

Both of Dirk’s hands were now on Gretchen’s breasts, squeezing and groping the ample melons as he licked and sucked at them, rubbing his face all over the abundant pillows of flesh. He felt the angel’s hands between his thighs, squeezing his cock through his pants and rubbing the hard length of him.

Dirk gave both of Gretchen’s nipples a pinch, twisting them slightly as he kissed the lower slopes of her breasts softly and started to move down across her flat stomach. Gretchen groaned as Dirk’s tongue trailed across her belly, flicking over her belly button and traveled down towards the juncture of her thighs.

“Oh Dirk!” she gasped as his chin brushed against her pussy for the first time, his unshaven stubble scratching delightfully across her clit. Dirk gave a smile, lifting her legs up over his shoulders as his mouth moved between her thighs.

“Ahh!” Gretchen thrashed back against the couch as Dirk’s tongue slowly licked up the length of the slit of her vagina, sending pleasure soaring through her. Dirk pulled open the lips of Gretchen’s pussy, forming a V shaped with his fingers and probed with his tongue causing her to moan even louder. His other hand began to toy with her clit, circling it gently with his thumb as he pushed his tongue right inside her, producing even louder moans from the angel.

“Dirk, we shouldn’t be…ahh! Oh Dirk!” Gretchen’s back arched as Dirk’s mouth, tongue and fingers all worked together between her thighs, sending waves of pleasure through her and rapidly pushing her over the edge.

Gathering every ounce of self-control, Gretchen reached down between her legs and pushed Dirk’s face away. “Dirk we can’t!” she breathed, almost panting in lust as she forced him off her. “This is wrong, I…” Gretchen untangled her legs from around the pornstar’s shoulders and sat up, breathing heavily.

“Come on,” whispered Dirk. “I know you want this too. After what happened in the alleyway.”

“No Dirk, that was a mistake. Angels are not tempted by sins of the flesh like humans,” she lied.

“You’re gonna leave me with blue balls baby,” protested Dirk, rubbing the bulge of his crotch through his pants.

“I’m sorry Dirk, but that’s the way it has to be,” Gretchen replied with more conviction now that she was starting to come down from her arousal. “We’ve had a busy night, we should get some sleep.”

Dirk sighed in disappointment. “Okay fine,” he relented. “But trust me, you’re missing out. They don’t call me Longsabre for nothing.” He shot her one of his trademark winks and then got up, heading for his bedroom.

**

The next morning they were both up before 7am, Dirk’s film shoot was scheduled to begin at 8 so they quickly showered and dressed before heading across town. Gretchen had insisted that she come with him just in case there was any more demonic problems, despite Dirk’s protests that he wasn’t allowed to bring friend’s to work.

The pretty angel had borrowed one of Dirk’s old football shirts to replace her ripped up pink blouse. It was several sizes too big, and to Dirk’s disappointment covered the lovely curves of her incredible figure.

They stopped at the local Starbucks on the way for a couple of strong black coffee’s, to go.

“Cinnamon?” Gretchen queried Dirk as they left the shop and got back in the car.

“It’s the secret of my success,” he replied.

“But in a black coffee?”

“Helps keep me ‘up’,” he shrugged, lifting his hand and then slowly raising one finger upwards in an imitation of an erect penis.

Gretchen laughed and shook her head as they continued on their way to the studio.

“You know,” Dirk said after a few minutes of silence, “you’re pretty laid back and open for an angel, I kind of expected angel’s to have their panties all bunched up.”

Gretchen laughed at this as well, “you’re not too bad for a pornstar either,” she shot back, doing a poor but humorous imitation of Dirk’s trademark wink.

A shiver ran down Dirk’s spine as he steered the Mustang into his parking space. This was the same carpark where he’d first run into the succubus.

They both climbed out and headed up to the main door where a security guard stopped them.

“Hi Filo,” Dirk greeted the big Samoan guard.

“Dirk, you know you’re not allowed to bring friend’s along to work,” Filo replied, nodding towards Gretchen.

“Ahh,” Dirk thought quickly, he hadn’t expected Filo to be that strict about the rules. “She’s not my friend.”

“Oh?” Filo asked, starting to turn towards Gretchen to refuse her entry.

“She’s a fluffer,” Dirk said, it was the first thing that came into his head.

“Ahh,” Filo gave Dirk a knowing grin, the big Samoan looking Gretchen up and down and licking his lips. “Go ahead.”

“What’s a fluffer?” Gretchen whispered to Dirk as the big pornstar ushered her inside.

“You’ll find out,” Dirk replied, putting his finger to his lips to silence her as they entered the set.

Filming for the first scene appeared to already be underway. There was a gorgeous dark haired woman bent face first over a desk, getting her pussy eaten out by Dirk’s costar from the day before, Titanic Tabitha. The massively endowed actress was squeezing her own substantial mounds as her tongue worked between the brunette’s sleek thighs. She was obviously doing a good job as the second actress was making loud moans, her head buried in a cushion as she appeared to struggled to contain her arousal.

The director and camera crew were set up around the small office set where the two women were performing what appeared to be a grade A lesbian scene. As Dirk and Gretchen made their way over to Dirk’s preparation chair, the director gave them a wave of greeting.

“You’re on with Dixie in ten Longsabre,” he warned them.

Dirk nodded and turned to Dean, the director’s young assistant. “Dixie?” he asked, he didn’t recognize the name, probably a new actress he hadn’t worked with before.

“Yeah,” nodded Dean. “Dixie Doodleswallower, the brunette,” he added, pointing over to where filming was taking place.

“Doodleswallower? Interesting name,” remarked Dirk as he looked over to where his new costar was performing. Tabitha had now climbed up onto the desk and was feeding her massive H-cups to the sexy brunette, her face getting smothered in tit-flesh.

“Probably hard to come up with a name that hasn’t been used already,” Dean suggested with a laugh.

Dirk chuckled in agreement and took his seat, Gretchen moving around to stand beside him.

“This wasn’t a good idea,” she whispered to Dirk after Dean had left. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

“Just relax, it’ll be fine,” Dirk assured her. “Cassandra probably won’t even think of coming back here.”

“Need some help Mr Longsabre?” asked a female voice, interrupting their hushed conversation.

Dirk looked up and saw Annie, the set’s fluff girl. “Oh, hi Annie.”

“Hi Dirk,” Annie replied shyly, she had a bit of a crush on Dirk.

“I’m actually okay today,” Dirk replied, glancing over towards the door and seeing Filo the security guard looking his way. “Gretchen here is going to do my fluffing.”

“Oh,” Annie said in obvious disappointment.

“Thanks though,” Dirk said to her, in truth he was a little disappointed too, Annie always gave him the most tender, almost loving blowjobs. On the other hand, Gretchen could deepthroat him in the most extraordinary way.

As Annie left Dirk turned back to Gretchen. “You’re going to have to fluff me up babe,” Dirk said to her. “To maintain your cover or else they’ll chuck you out.”

“Just exactly what does a fluffer do?” the angel asked, crossing her hands across her expansive bosom.

“Ah,” Dirk bit his bottom lip, hesitating a moment as he tried to find an easy way of breaking the news to her. “Well, you see…it’s the fluff girl’s job to make sure the actor is ready to, ah, perform.”

“Ready to perform?”

“You know…erect,” Dirk replied apprehensively as he saw that Gretchen wasn’t too impressed with the cover he had given her.

“And how exactly does the fluff girl do this?” Gretchen asked dangerously.

“She, um, uses her mouth. She, ah, gives the actor a blowjob to get him up,” Dirk decided to come straight out with it.

“If you think I’m going to do that, you’re dreaming!” the angel hissed angrily.

“You did it in the alleyway, and last night we…”

“That was different. That was a mistake!” snapped Gretchen, interrupting him. “I think you should call Annie back over here to service you.”

Dirk shook his head. “I can’t. You have to do it or you’ll blow your cover.”

Gretchen hesitated.

“Come on!” insisted Dirk. “It won’t be that bad, it’s nothing you haven’t done already after all.”

Gretchen glanced around the studio and noticed the same thing Dirk had, that Filo, the security guard was looking intently their way. The angel sighed in defeat, “Okay fine, but only because I have no choice.”

She knelt down in front of Dirk’s chair, noticing that there were a couple of pads on the floor at his feet, probably for the comfort of whoever had the job she was about to perform. Gretchen settled her knees onto the pads and looked up at Dirk. The pornstar already had his cock out of his pants in anticipation of the divine head he was about to be blessed with.

Gretchen took Dirk’s semi-erect penis in her hands, gave it a couple of offhanded strokes, then leant forward, opening her soft pink lips and taking the pornstar’s big cock into her mouth.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice,” murmured Dirk in encouragement as the buxom blonde angel tentatively sucked at his cock. He looked up and saw that Filo had moved back to the door, obviously satisfied that Dirk was not trying to bend the rules, and that Gretchen was indeed a genuine fluffer.

Gretchen’s tongue swirled all around Dirk’s quickly thickening cock, his shaft never leaving her mouth as she licked him, moving so rapidly that it almost felt as though she had two tongues. After a few minutes of teasing and tasting him in her mouth Dirk had become fully erect, ten inches in length, his girth stretching the angel’s lips.

Mindful that her job was only to get him hard and not get him off, Gretchen started to slowly bob her head, sliding her tight, ovalled lips up and down his shaft. Remembering how quickly he had cum last time, Gretchen did not deepthroat him, instead taking about half his length with each descent of her wickedly talented mouth.

After about five minutes of this, Gretchen pulled her mouth off his cock and moved lower, her tongue lapping at his heavy testicles. Dirk moaned in appreciation as Gretchen’s swiped her tongue over each sack and then took them into her mouth one by one for a gentle suck.

“You ready Dirk?” the director called out.

Dirk looked up, he’d been so busy enjoying Gretchen’s mouth that he hadn’t even noticed the girl on girl scene finish up. His co-star, Dixie Doodleswallower sat naked on the office desk, waiting for him. With the angel still busy licking his balls, Dirk frowned, Dixie Doodleswallower looked remarkable similar to the succubus Cassandra.

“Ah, just one moment,” Dirk replied to the director. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Dixie’s tongue slip out from between her dark red lips, seductively licking them in a memorably taunting manner.

Dirk tapped Gretchen’s shoulder, not taking his eyes off the raven-haired beauty that awaited him on the set.

Gretchen looked up from between the pornstar’s thighs, she was so caught up in her cocksucking that she hadn’t even heard the director call out to Dirk. “What is it?” she asked, wiping her chin.

“Um, does she look familiar to you?” Dirk asked, nodding towards where Dixie Doodleswallower waited, the brunette actress caressing her ample breasts in anticipation.

Gretchen’s eyes went even wider than Dirk’s when she saw the naked brunette. “Cassandra!” the angel hissed in animosity.

“You sure?” Dirk asked uncertainly.

“I’d recognize her anywhere. I knew I had a bad feeling about this,” the angel said.

“What’s she doing here? And how did she get herself cast onto my movie?” Dirk wondered aloud.

“Who knows? But we have to get out of here,” said Gretchen. “I’m not strong enough to face her at the moment.”

“Wait!” Dirk stopped the blonde angel as she started to get up. “We can’t leave, I can’t walk out on my job.” A shiver went down his spine as Dirk looked over to where the seductive demoness was waiting for him. The nude beauty was still licking her lips in anticipation of the feast she would soon be having on his soul.

“No Dirk, you can’t do it!” Gretchen said, genuine fear and concern in her voice. “The succubus will kill you if you cum inside her.”

“Just in her cunt? What about her mouth or ass?” Dirk suggested hopefully.

The angel shook her head, “there is no escape. Any orifice will mean your doom.”

“Very well,” Dirk said with a sharp nod, his jaw set. He stood up and yanked his shirt up over his head, revealing his muscular torso.

“What are you doing?” hissed Gretchen in panic as Dirk unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers, he was now completely naked. Ready for filming. “You can’t be thinking of going through with this!?”

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,767 Followers