Dirty and Damp Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl gets lost in the woods.
2.3k words
4.08
22.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirt damp from the slight drizzle that had turned the whole day gray, and made the night seem darker than black, molded to our heroin's bare feet as she ran. Warmth stagnates in the air, the sultry summer heat making it hard to breathe with every push forward.

Every lunge vibrated through her long pale legs, the power in them tested after running flat out for the last 5 minutes. With each stretch her muscles contracted and sent painful sensations up her calves and thighs. Without stopping or turning around, her breath see-sawing through her small chest, her face contorted with the pain from running so long and fear from what was behind her and her determination to get away from whatever it was.

__

The day had started simple enough. Another sluggish day sitting on the porch, sweating even under the threatening clouds that hung in the sky, thinking of all the things that couldn't be. A young women of 18 can only spend so much time in the thick heat of a southern summer before it starts to affect her mind and body in uncontrollable ways.

Delirious from the air, feeling as if her blood was boiling, her imagination feeding off the temperature and humidity, it was no surprise that she bolted suddenly from the wooden chair she'd been reclining in. The afternoon spent lazing idly without any conversation and the woods beckoning her with the textures and shadows and endless possibilities snapped her to action with the first drop of rain contacting on her sweat-filmed skin.

Shoes forgotten on the porch, her short summer dress clinging to her thin frame, she was a sight to attract the most devious creatures lurking in the leaves, hiding beneath winding roots.

It had been 45 minutes or so when she realized she was lost. Not one to panic, she took a long look around the woods, trying to identify the dark trees before lifting her face to the night. Sandbags of heat held her down making her 113 pounds seem twice the weight.

Hot, tired she drank in each tiny drizzle of rain that touched her skin, washing sweat away from her face, teasing and partially cooling her hot mouth. Lost in the sensation, basking completely in the freedom of the sweet rain, a sudden sound broke her concentration and jarred the forest back into reality.

While she quieted her breath and squinted to try and find what had made the noise, the hairs began to stick up on her neck and her back became burdened with knowledge that something was watching her. The clouds blocked any help from the moon, making it impossible to see anything but outlines of black trees.

The clouds moved for a second, soft moon light flooded in, illuminating the forest. Our heroin froze at the sight not 40 yards from her. A man's silhouette, large, had to be over 6'4, with a thick bare chest and a stance that spoke of the power threatened any resolve. Worse yet he was staring straight at her. Not giving another thought to the man, she turned and ran in the opposite direction, making her way as fast as she could away from the danger brewing behind her.

__

The sight of her white, innocent skin streaked with black dirt as he pushed her forward, her knees digging even more into the mud nearly undid the beast. Rough hands tore at her dress until the strips fell from her shoulders, leaving her back and chest undefended. Wet from sweat and rain the cloth outlined every curve and contour rather than covering.

Cries of anger and struggle, pleas for help, her heart begging for the thought that he'd consider taking mercy, rang out, echoed in the arcs of the branches surrounding her, gating her in from safety. Palms hotter than the sun, gingerly stroked down her back, admiring the firm young measure of her back before one made its way down her hips and over soft thighs.

Petting his way over the silky skin, enjoying the curves of her hind quarters and the unused softness on the inner patch of her thigh. Fingertips traced the place once, twice. Grabbing and pushing roughly, making her thighs spread wide and her arch without thought. The motion of her ass thrusting back towards him, and upwards was a call neither of them could ignore.

"Please." The word was whispered through lips coated in tears and dirt. She needed to get away from this man. His hands continued their patterns, his fingers playing over her taut skin, palms squeezing as he relished the fragile flesh.

Long hands explored areas she had never shown to another, let alone let someone touch. Knowledge that she wasn't necessarily "letting" this man, he was taking, her thoughts on it were insignificant swarmed on her. Little did she know that even if she couldn't convince him to let her go, that even as his plan was to destroy her, he wouldn't let any harm truly come her way.

Her struggles didn't go without affect- the way her small frame shuddered, defenseless, open, shaking with her fear and slight arousal only he was aware of called to his beast.

Whimpers dragged from the sore throat, abused by the humidity and the screams and cries, sounded pathetic against the night air. Hushed mewls went no further than his ears, but in them he could hear the anguish and helplessness accentuated by her heavy breathing.

In her fear he found beauty and a cruel smile twisted at unforgiving lips.

Intoxicated by her sound, smell, sight, and feel of the curvature of her lovely body, every sense re-affirmed that she was innocent, defenseless against him, terrified. Her heat beat reverberated through his hands, as his own pounded in his mind.

He was God. She a plaything, a puppet whose strings were pulled and whose body and mind were manipulated with every movement he made. Every second that passed reaffirmed the thought that first sprang to as he came upon her striding through his forest. Looking like a runaway princess, barefoot and agile she made way through the trees, her slender form calling out with every step and jump. This was going to be fun.

Small nails dug into the earth, fingers buried, searching for refuge in the wet soil even as the dirt betrayed her, cutting her soft fingertips and palms with the dangers hidden beneath the ground. The warmth of the night surrounded her, as did the man who was poised behind her spread thighs.

She understood there was nowhere to go. He had caught up with her within minutes and his strength had brought her down without breaking even a sweat. If she was capable of escaping, she wouldn't be able to get a safe distance between them unless he was severely hurt. Frightened eyes began to quickly search in the dark for something to attack him with. Unfortunately there was no brick or gun or machete within her reach. Her heart going a million miles an hour, trying not to focus on the sweet caresses or on how she was responding to his touches, she tried to calm herself.

She needed control, but it was hard to wrap her mind around the thought while she was so obviously at his disposal, for whatever he wanted. To rape, to murder, to just cause her pain to hear her scream. Kids in her old neighborhood would mutilate animals, torture twisting in their young minds, as they got off on the knowledge they were harming something.

If he was that sort, which so far he proved to be- other than the fact that he hadn't really hurt her- she knew the only way to keep him happy was to keep the appearance of being terrified up. Shouldn't be difficult. Knees scrapped up and bloody, little rocks dug into her skin, but other than that he had yet to harm her. As they fell to the ground, he had took conscious to wrap arms around her waist and land with him on bottom, his back thudding to the ground.

The fall took the wind out of her but that was all. Kicking it up a notch in hopes of distracting the monster from doing any real harm, she started squealing more dramatically when he applied pressure to her hips, filling his hands with her pliable softness.

Taking advantage of his grip, he pulled her panty-clad back side against his thighs, still covered in jeans. Pressing into her, letting her feel the hardness of his erection, the harsh material of denim and zipper indented her soft flesh, causing the young heroin to jump. Growling at the fear and intoxicated by the arousal that ignited under her sweet skin that became punctuated with every touch.

A chuckle bit into the night as he understood she was using a bit of acting to put him on, causing his intent to break the creature in his hands to escalade. Leaning over to cover her trembling back with his bare chest he brought his warm lips against her ear.

"You're so cute." The words were whispered with a menacing slowness that made her cringe. Husky and rich, strong and controlled, his actions and voice were enough to make her mind go blank in the next second. Eyes wide, mouth agape with fear and now wonder at the pleasantness of feeling his arms wrapping around her middle, holding her to him, she calmed for a moment.

His breath caressed her ear as his hand dropped to the inside of her knee before starting a journey up her thigh. "Do you want to please me?" The words were spoken as he pressed his palm against the dampness of her panties.

Shuddering, lost in the touch of this man, in this situation, her mind and body went into overload, any thought of getting away escaping her. Shaking her head back and forth, her tries to deny the pleasure in the pressure, needing to clear her head to come out on top were to no avail. She couldn't concentrate.

"Apologize, sweet thing."

"I- I-..." Her voice croaked out, her mind swimming in the degradation of becoming aroused by his power and touch.

His hand still pressed against her most intimate area, leaning back to rest on his haunches, his other hand reached up to run his palm over her head, the way one would comfort another, especially a child or dog. Curving into the demented caresses she repeated to herself that she was not safe. Was she?

Another chuckle was his response to the sudden attack of shudders raking through her body at the petting. Confused and distraught, an uncontrollable fit of tears and fear ran down already wet cheeks,

"Come on, be a good girl." Every drawn out syllable ground into her as she was pushed closer to the edge of losing her mind.

Reveling in it, wanting to encourage the small creature to her breaking point, he disengaged himself completely from her, ending the contact of skin, inching back so even his body heat couldn't be felt. Every sense of hers was as alive as his and he knew she would feel the night cold after the loss of being completely surrounded by his much larger, much stronger frame.

Not saying another word, merely watching her breath break over and over as her arms struggled to keep her body weight up. Every inch of her thin frame pulled tight through the shudders rolling her body. The shaking, the way her breath broke the silence of the night covered woods, her complete surrender, however unintentional, was beyond enticing.

He knew she was completely lost in her mind. She needed a moment to assess the situation. Besides, letting her think he might be gone, that she might be free, was enough to encourage his hands to keep away from her delectable skin.

Five seconds went by without contact. Perhaps he was stocking her, watching and trying to figure out her next movement. Perhaps he was rearing back to hit her for punishment. At the thought, she cringed. When five more seconds went by she was stricken only by the need to get away. She had to run. Now.

With the next thought she was scrambling. Agitated hands shoved her away from the ground as her left foot pushed forward and as she got it under her somewhat, placed it flat on the ground. Her body surged itself when suddenly his hand was felt around her right ankle. Kicking backward as hard as she could, her leg pumped again and again.

Her aim anywhere towards his chest, his mountain of a silhouette, but the fight was useless. His cruel grip didn't loosen even the slightest on her delicate ankle as he flipped her. She hadn't realized he had moved her until she came out of the blacknesss that stole her breath from hitting the ground. Throughout the motion she continued to thrust her leg forwards, her strength maybe beaten down but not giving up just yet.

His other hand snapped out of grab the kicking foot. Within no time he had both legs in his control as she lay on her back, a plaything with real strings.

Jolting her around a few times, letting her really get the full effect of how strong he was, how weak she was, his smile was fierce, the look in his eyes pure predator. It was a simple game of cat and mouse now, and he was enjoying all the attempts to get away with a sinister grin.

Grabbing a hold of her shins and pulling with all his might, he brought her down towards him until they were eye level. Staring into her eyes masked in pure terror he felt obligated, "Hello angel."