Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna let out a surprised gasp and she gripped his cock, it was so fucking big! Definitely longer and thicker than her favorite pink dildo. Much much bigger! She was almost afraid to look. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and moved her hand up and down, pumping Nick’s cock savagely.

“Damn it Bree, if you keep that up, I’m gonna come in your hand.”

Nick grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up the edge of the pool. Ripping away her bikini bottom, he spread her legs wide to open her tiny little pussy. Brianna’s pussy lips were red and throbbing from Nick’s finger fucking. Little rivulets of juice oozed out from her cunt, running down into her ass. Both her tits had come loose from her top and she quickly pulled it off.

“Rub your nipples baby, I’m gonna eat you till you come. You want that baby? Huh?”

Nick growled as he plunged his face into her dripping pussy. Sucking and biting, he lapped up all her juices as Brianna squealed and squirmed. She grabbed his head and ground her pelvis into Nick’s face as she came hard and fast. As she started to come, Nick drove his tongue deep into her tight little twat.

Panting hard, Brianna barked, “Get the hell out of the pool, NOW!”

Nick pulled himself out of the pool and stripped out of his boxers. Brianna came face to face with Nick’s huge 9-inch cock. It was not only long; it was thick, nearly 3 inches in diameter.

“Lie down, I want that cock in my mouth baby” Brianna couldn’t wait to get her hands on that hard dick. Her long hair falling over his crotch, she bent over him, her wet tongue lapping at his heart-shaped dick head. Her tongue caught a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip as the huge cock slipped into a warm mouth. Swirling her tongue round and round the head, she eased the 9-inch dick into her mouth and won the throat, taking almost ¾ of Nick’s cock till it hit the back of her throat.

Nick was in ecstasy. He could see Brianna’s firm tits jiggling and her tight ass stuck high in the air as she sucked him off. His balls were nearly bursting, he’d been hard since this morning and her mouth was so damn warm and tight. He could see her cheeks hollowing as his cock disappeared into her greedy mouth. When she started to gently massage his balls, he could feel so come threatening to explode into her lovely mouth. Brianna’s finger moved down to the area between Nick’s balls and asshole and rubbed hard. It was just too much for Nick.

“Oh FUCK… I’m coming baby… I’m coming in your mouth… swallow it DAMMIT!”

Nick’s hot jism exploded in Brianna’s mouth, coming in long hard spurts. “He tastes so good…” Brianna thought as his cum overflowed from her mouth and dripped down her chin.

Exhausted, they lay side by side in the warm sun. “Who would’ve thought huh?” said Nick. “You know, you’re the only girl I truly cared about, and the only girl who made me feel comfortable enough to just be myself. It kind of makes sense doesn’t it?”

Brianna turned to nuzzle her face in his chest and flung a leg over him.

“Yeah, it does. You’ve always been there for me Nick. And besides, you’ve already seen me at my worst.” Brianna giggled. The doorbell rang and broke the slumberous embrace.

“I’ll get it.” as Nick got up, wrapped a towel around his waist and answered the door.

A large pepperoni pizza and some beers later, Brianna remembered her laundry. “Well, back to the mundane” she thought as she pulled out damp clothes out of the washing machine. She’d wrapped a towel around herself and was having a little trouble keeping the damn thing on. As she loaded the laundry into the dryer, she didn’t realize Nick was standing in the doorway.

Nick admired her trim body as she struggled to keep the towel on. Bending over to shove shirts and jeans into the dryer, the towel rode up her ass showing off her pink slit. Enjoying the view, Nick walked quietly over. Brianna’s ass was poised high in the air as she bent over to load up the dryer. Nick silently slipped a finger up her pussy, and started finger-fucking Brianna hard.

Brianna squealed and gripped the side of the dryer in surprise and her knees nearly buckled. She spun around to find Nick with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Sorry baby, I couldn’t resist the temptation…”

OK, now her pussy was wet and throbbing and Brianna was seriously horny. She hadn’t had that big cock in her yet and most importantly, she was determined to wipe that smirk off Nick’s face.

With a sexy smile, she let her towel drop and pulled the towel off Nick’s waist. His cock was already hard. Good, she thought. Reaching out, she held him by his dick and pulled him into the direction of the living room.

“C’mon, that’s a good boy” as she led him by his dick to the sofa.

Brianna shoved him down hard on the sofa and straddled him. Nick cupped her full tits and brought her hard nipples to his lips. Clamping down on a nipple, he licked and sucked, eliciting moans from Brianna. As he bit down on her tits, his hand came behind her to grab a handful of her perky butt.

She was dripping again. The creamy juice was running down her thighs as she bit and sucked as his shoulder, her breath warm in his ear. Nick had to get his cock into her pussy, and soon. Grabbing her by her waist, he flipped her onto her back and spread her thighs wide, exposing Brianna pouting pussy.

Brianna was getting a little worried that his cock wouldn’t fit. Either that, or it was gonna hurt like hell.

“Nick honey, go easy ok?”

He spread her pussy lips with his fingers. Se was dripping wet, but really small. This might be a problem. Bending over her pussy, he could see the juices leaking out of her to pool on the fabric of the couch. He’d never seen a woman get so wet before, or a woman so small for the matter. He flicked her clit with his tongue, and then lapped her from clit to asshole.

Brianna was getting wetter by the minute, and as Nick stabbed his tongue in and out of her pussy, she let out a mewling high-pitched wail as she came. Continuing to tongue fuck her, Nick could feel her shudder and she came again.

Positioning the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, Nick slid the huge cockhead up and down the juicy little slit, coating it in her juices. Brianna was breathing hard; eyes glazed over from her multiple orgasms. Sliding the head slowing in to her tight little pussy, Nick could see the labia stretch to accommodate him. Moaning and sighing, Brianna squirmed and her hips rotated around Nick’s dick head.

“Jesus Christ babe… don’t move… FUCK, you’re so fucking tight and wet…”

He was losing control; she was so damn tight around him. Grabbing her hips tight, he pulled her ass towards him as he thrust his hips forward, slamming all 9 inches of hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

Brianna screamed as his cock ripped into her. The pleasure was so intense as his huge cock filled her to bursting point. Nick was out of control, her incredibly tight pussy was clenching around him, and he could feel her muscles contracting with every breath she took. Holding still and trying to regain his composure, he felt her pussy spasm around him in a pulsing rhythm. Damn, he wasn’t even moving and she was already coming!

She went wild, her hips bucking and grinding against him as she came, her pussy juices, creaming the base of his cock and running down his balls. It was all too much for Nick; he started ramming into her as hard and fast as he could. Grabbing her ankles and hooking then over his shoulders, Nick bore down on Brianna, stretching her pussy even wider. Looking down, he could see his thick cock plunging in and out of her tiny hole, stretching her red swollen labia.

“Fuck me baby... harder… ohmigod ohmigod…”

She was coming again, her head flailing from side to side as she mewled, tears wetting her thick lashes. Brianna’s entire body stiffened, she stopped breathing and her eyes opened wide as she gripped desperately at the fabric of the couch. As Brianna’s body relaxed and went limp, he could see a thick cream coating his entire shaft, this girl was fucking amazing. Pulling out of her, Nick flipped Brianna onto her knees, placing her hands on the back of the couch with her ass stuck up high in the air. Standing up behind her, Brianna was a sight to behold.

Panting and flushed, with her long hair running down her back, her firm breasts were bouncing with every breath. Brianna’s narrow 23-inch waist flared out into a round firm ass tapering down to slim endless legs. And in the middle of it all was spread open pussy, red and swollen from fucking his cock. Her creamy juices were everywhere, coating her asshole and thighs, dripping from her stretched out cunt onto the couch.

Gripping her hips and positioning her at his cock level, he slammed his shaft deep into her. Brianna’s breath catches in her throat, Nick’s cock was so deep, his dickhead pressed up against her cervix. As Nick’s cock slid out, she felt the head rub against her g-spot. The pleasure was so intense, Brianna felt light-headed, about to pass out.

“Breathe baby, breathe… You ok love?” as Nick gently stroked her hair and back.

“Y-y-yes… I’m ok… just go slow sweetie.” Her sentence was punctuated by little gasps and spasm wracked her small body. Nick could feel her trembling in his arms.

He was trying to keep it together, he really was. But he was in so damn deep, and she was so tight and wet… he could feel himself losing it but he kept still and waited for Brianna to calm down.

Her breathing slowed to a ragged hiccup and she started to fidget, turning around to stare at him with pleasure-glazed eyes.

“Screw me hard Nick… Don’t you want to see you cock fucking my pussy? Don’t you?’” Her sentence ended on a breathless purr.

Brianna’s tight little ass wiggled against him, she moved forward, causing his cock to slide out of her. Just as the head was about to slip out, Brianna slammed her hips backwards and grinds down, burying Nick’s cock deep inside her.

“Arrghh!!! FUUUCK…”

That was it; she’d sent Nick over the brink. Grabbing her hips and bracing one leg on the couch, Nick fucked her brutally, pulling out almost all the way and slamming his huge dick back in. The force of his thrusts was so hard Brianna’s shoulder jammed into the backseat of the couch.

Reaching for Brianna’s bouncing breasts, Nick grabbed and squeezed hard as he pounded her tight wet little pussy. She was panting hard and screamed as another intense orgasm hit her, tears were streaming down her face and her throat felt dry and raw.

Nick wasn’t so tender anymore, grabbing a fistful of thick long hair; he jerked her head backwards to expose her damp neck. Brianna could feel his teeth scrape her shoulder and then bit her. Hard. The combination of pain and pleasure brought on another powerful orgasm, her pussy clenching hard around Nick’s hard cock like a vise.

“Ooooohhh… noo… oooh… yesss….” Brianna was incoherent, only moans, gasps and squeals coming from her.

Nick couldn’t hold on any longer, his cock felt ready to burst. Pumping into her, he let the first gush of cum flood her pussy, his cock twitching and pulsing as he came hard and fast. Another spurt of creamy sperm shot into her cunt as his contractions continued. All this while Brianna was wailing at the top of her voice as his jism pumped into her pussy for another blinding orgasm.

Brianna’s legs gave out from under her and fell face first into the soft couch. Nick was no better off, following her down as she collapsed. Their breaths were heavy, inhaling and exhaling in unison as Nick buried his face into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her soft hair and breathing in her heady scent.

Her body was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and he could see her trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasms. Bracing himself up with his arms, Nick held on firmly to Brianna’s waist and pulled his cock gently out of her sopping vagina. It was red and sore, coated with her creamy cum. As his cock slipped out, he could see a stream of his cum flowing out from her pussy, mingling with her juices as it ran down her leg.

Scooping her into his arms, he carried a very exhausted, very limp and very satisfied Brianna to bed. Heading to the bathroom, Nick washed himself off and brought over a wet towel and cleaned the oozing sperm coating her pussy, ass and thighs. Tucking her in, he gathered Brianna into his arms and hugged her tight. He couldn’t imagine how lucky he was to love her as both friend and lover.

Her face nuzzled into his chest and she let out a sleepy little sigh and she muttered, “Who’d have thought dirty laundry was a good thing?” as she drifted to sleep.

12