Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the kiss he let his head fall back, "Shit don't thank me! That was probably the best blow job ever; I've never had someone swallow me whole like that. Thank you baby, that was awesome!"

Melinda just sat there and grinned shaking her head, "Incredible!"

After they all got a quick shower in the outside shower stall Ted decided to be the bartender for the girls. First he turned the stereo on playing their requests then with Chelsea's help stocked the bar from the one in the house, "Chelsea I'll get the blender if you'll get the ice for the cooler, ok?"

She saluted him, "Will do chief big dick!" slipping out of the way as he swatted her butt she giggled and ran in the house, calling back she said, "Missed me! I'll get some fruit for smoothies."

They got it all set up next to the grill, "Ok girls what is your pleasure, oops, I mean your drinking pleasure?" reaching around Chelsea he grabbed her ass, "I know what your pleasure is!"

She laughed, "Well maybe tonight I'll have to surprise you with something new!" reaching down in his shorts she squeezed his long cock.

"Hmm, that sounds intriguing. I can't wait to find out!" he smiled.

Melinda wanted four fingers of strong scotch with just a splash of water, Marty wanted a fruit smoothie with plenty of tequila and Chelsea chose a pitcher of vodka martinis. Ted raised his eyebrows at each order and when they all said, "What?" he shrugged his shoulders and got them what they wanted. When he was finished he got some of the bourbon on the rocks for himself.

Somehow Melinda managed to finish her first drink in record time wanting another. She was the most petite of the three and it amazed him she was still walking. Placing the next one on the bar he said, "I'm glad you won't be driving tonight sweetie."

She smiled and tipped her glass towards him and downed half of this one, "No problem baby. It's these three that can't handle their liquor, but thanks for caring, that's nice."

Marty had sucked down her smoothie and was holding her head, "Shit! Brain freeze!" Setting her glass on the counter she motioned him for another.

Making her second he saw Chelsea put a lot of tequila in the blender. Laughing he said. "Trying to get your friends drunk?"

Looking at him with that little grin she had, "No, me? Actually we ladies decided for tonight to be a celebration for finishing the hot tub and pool area for you!"

Handing the drink to Marty she took a sip and declared it was perfect, "These will be a good start!"

Chelsea was about half way through the pitcher of martinis and was making another even stronger. Ted decided to keep his drinks weak just to see how far they went. The more they drank the louder they got and the more clothes they got out of. Marty was the first to strip then started to dance swaying to the music. Melinda had sat down but when she saw Marty swaying with no clothes on she pulled her dress off and wrapped her arms around her to sway also. Chelsea laughed when she saw them so stripping her outfit off she joined the others.

Ted made them all another round, set them on the bar and hollered he would be right back.

Marty hollered at him, "Not too long sweet cheeks! We get horny when we drink!" This set them all into a giggling fit.

Ted went up to his room and got his digital video camera with the tripod. Leaving his shorts on the floor he trotted back down and out on the patio. The first thing he saw was the three of them trading kisses and running their hands over each others bodies, "Hey! Is it ok if I film you guys?" he said holding the camera up.

Looking at him Melinda giggled, "Sure!" turning to the others she said, "Let's give him show ladies shall we?"

Melinda spun Marty as her dance partner then they started to dirty dance, grinding against each others legs and running their hands over their breasts making the nipples hard.

Darlene had Chelsea from behind rubbing her large tits against her back while her hands ran up and down her front. She caressed Chelsea's breasts, squeezing each one then pinching each nipple before rubbing her palm over them.

Ted's cock felt like an iron rod as he filmed them rubbing, fingering and kissing each other, "That's it ladies enjoy each other," he was going to fuck one of them soon or jerk off. Reaching down he fondled his balls then stroked the wet head and shaft. The girls had changed partners and now Darlene and Marty were rubbing their large tits together, holding them so the nipples made contact. Stepping closer he wiped his cock juice on Darlene's leg.

Darlene felt him touch her leg and reached down to wrap her hand around the shaft, "Uhmm, look Marty! Something to play with."

Marty caressed his balls with her hand then the two of them started to stroke him, "Yeah just the kind of party favor I like to play with."

Chelsea had led Melinda over to the others so they could watch. Melinda had her fingers between Chelsea's ass cheeks squeezing them.

Ted noticed he had a crowd, grinning he handed the camera to Darlene then sat down on one of the high stools. With his feet spread he started to stroke his cock for them, "I believe someone asked me to jerk off? The trouble is I'm awfully dry, could one of you help with that?" he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Darlene handed the camera to Chelsea, "Me first," she said then bent over sucking him in her mouth. When she got him wet after a few strokes she stood up, "Next!"

Marty handed the camera back to Darlene bet over and swallowed his cock to his balls making a loud slurping sound as she pulled off his glistening shaft, "Next!" moving to his side she rubbed his shoulder.

Melinda came over and bent down slowly sliding his shaft down her throat until her chin hit his balls. She could only do it once or she would choke, but slowly using her tongue she rubbed the thick vein on the bottom as she slid her mouth off him leaving a string of saliva from her lips to the head. With a sigh she said, "Next!" she moved over to the other side and rubbed his other shoulder and his nipples.

Chelsea was flushed as she slowly made the few steps to stop between his legs. His cock pressed against her stomach as she kissed his mouth forcing her tongue in past his teeth. Smacking her lips she smiled then bent down to suck only the head in her mouth letting her saliva run down the shaft. Bobbing her head she let him fuck her mouth then pulling off she dropped between his legs looked him in the eye and licked his sack taking each of his testicles in her mouth running her tongue around it, letting them drop she grabbed them in her hand and holding them kissed each one, "Come on baby jerk off for all of us. Stroke that big cock; let us see all that cum shoot out!"

Ted smiled as he wrapped his hand around the shaft which was wet with all of their spit and his pre-cum, "Sure baby, you got me all worked up!" he stroked his cock faster and faster. Darlene had her breast in her hand and fed him her nipple;; Marty was sucking on his hard nipples and had his hand between her legs using it to rub her cunt. Chelsea was alternating with his balls, sucking first one then the other in her mouth while rubbing her own pussy.

Ted could feel his orgasm coming, stroking faster he gasped around Darlene's breast, dropping his head back he closed his eyes.

Chelsea could feel his muscles contract as she teased his asshole with her finger, "Get ready girls he's almost ready to blow!" pulling back she continued to rub his sack, "That's it baby shoot you cum, let it go honey!"

Marty had her head turned to watch him stroking his cock.

Ted was ready to unload, "Unggggg! Fuckkkkkkk, cummmmmmmmnnnng!" dropping his hand down to the base he bunched his stomach muscles and shot out his first rope of sperm covering Marty's face and hair. The next two covered some more of her cheek and chin.

"Holy shit!" Marty said as the first shot hit her face. With her mouth open she let it drip between her lips sucking it down.

Chelsea was giggling when his load sprayed Marty's face, standing up she bent over and said just before sucking him in her mouth, "The last little bit is mine!"

Ted was trying to catch his breath, "Wow! That was intense," holding his cock as Chelsea cleaned him with her tongue he wiped the head on her lips.

Melinda had moved over to sit on one of the chairs fingering her cunt, with her head thrown back she didn't know they were finished.

Darlene bent down and started to lick Marty's face using her tongue to push his cum in her mouth where she would suck it off.

Marty and Darlene saw what Melinda was doing to her self and kneeled on either side of her spread legs. Marty moved Melinda's hand out of the way so she could lick her pussy. Darlene slipped two fingers in her hole and started to fuck Melinda with them while Marty licked her clit.

Melinda grabbed her legs behind her knees and spread them for the girls to have better access, "Yes, yes! Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh shit, faster, faster, faster! Uummmmmm, oh God I'm cumming, cummmmmmmmnnnng!" Marty and Darlene went faster and faster as she had her orgasm, her legs were shaking; her breath was coming in gasps. Melinda screamed making the girls stop and pull their faces away.

"Cum for us baby! Let Ted see how you cum!" Marty said as she rubbed Melinda's clit. Marty and Darlene had moved their faces cheek to cheek in front of her pussy.

With a low growl and a grunt Melinda pushed her cunt forward and squirted out a strong stream of pussy juice covering their faces and dripping off their tits. They took turns licking her clean then each others face.

Ted and Chelsea clapped when the show was over and started to laugh.

Chelsea had moved onto his lap and was kissing him, with a big grin she said hugging his neck, "I don't know about them but I'm ready for a shower and bed!"

Ted sucked on her nipple looked at her face and nodded, "Yeah me too," biting her hard bud he smiled and whispered, "I'm not finished with you yet!"

Feeling his cock getting thicker under her thigh she took her breast and fed it in his mouth, "Good, because I'm not through with you either," taking his hand she pulled him along yelling to the others, "Night! See you in the morning!"