Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers

I raised my legs in the air and spread them wide as Vijay started fucking me with deep, long strokes. His stroking was steady, almost leisurely; as if taking his own sweet time to fuck me. Vijay wanted to make it last as long as possible and so did I.

I was lying on my back with my legs in the air as Vijay ploughed my pussy. He lowered his head on my left breast and began sucking it as he settled into fucking me in shorter, faster strokes. I pulled him away from my left tit and fed him my right tit before locking my feet behind his waist.

'Creek......creek.....creek.....creek..creek creek creek creek." The bed creaked as Vijay increased his speed; his cock now pistoned in and out of my pussy harder.

"Ahhh...yeah....yeah...I love this...." I moaned as Vijay continued banging me. Vimal who till then was standing next to the bed, silently watching us, suddenly walked away. I didn't bother to ask as I wanted to completely focus on my man who was masterfully stoking the fire inside my pussy, driving me to sexual frenzy.

I grabbed Vijay's cheeks and pulled him down to kiss him. In the heat of the moment, I bit his lips to which Vijay moaned and fucked me even harder. As I kept staring at Vijay, moaning and urging him to keep going, I saw a flash of light. I looked to my left and saw that Vimal was holding a camera and then there was another flash of light followed by a 'click' sound.

"What the hell..." I moaned in disbelief at what was happening. My aunt was taking photographs of her husband fucking her niece. That was so fucking perverse.

"Ohh...stop worrying dear and just focus on the pleasure. You two look so good together right now that I just had to capture this moment forever." She said as she clicked another photo.

I looked up at Vijay who just blankly stared at me, focusing on just fucking my pussy. She moved around the bed taking several photos of our carnal fest. She stood behind Vijay, hidden from my view and I head several clicks. I knew she was taking close up shots of Vijay's cock fucking my pussy.

Even though I found this idea very perverse and wrong; the whole evening had been one sick, perverse orgy between an Uncle, Aunt and their Niece.

After taking several shots of our love making, Vimal kept the camera on the bedside table and climbed on the bed, making her self comfortable next to me. She began fingering herself, watching her husband fuck the living day lights out of his amateur virgin niece.

Vijay lowered his body on me before grabbing my ass hard with his strong hands and resumed fucking me ruthlessly. Vijay nuzzled my neck and sucked on my ear as he kept on fucking me hard.

As I opened my eyes for a brief moment, I saw myself in the mirror above the bed. I could see Vijay's ass moving up and down rapidly. My heels were on his ass; my hands were on his back, clawing and scratching it and my mouth wide opened as moans of pleasure escaped through it. I could also see a reflection of my sexy naked aunt lying next to me, furiously fingering herself.

The merciless fucking coupled with such an erotic view above jump started my orgasm and my moans of pleasure turned into screams of unbridled passion. Seeing me writhe and moan under Vijay, Vimal too started moaning. Vijay who had till now been almost silent throughout apart from occasional moans and grunts had started moaning too. I, by now had seen enough to know that all of us were close to cumming.

As our orgasms built up to their peeks, I grabbed Vimal's hand and squeezed it hard. Vijay's strokes had gotten rough and irregular. His cock twitched wildly inside my pussy, signaling the arrival of a massive orgasm.

"Yeahh...Yeah....Aaahhhh." I screamed as the orgasm hit me and as it did my pussy clenched, tightening around Vijay's cock. My nails dug deep into his back and my teeth dug into his shoulder as I bit him in the throngs of my orgasm.

The screaming, bucking, violent niece and her tight pussy were too much for Vijay to handle and he started cumming too. Watching us orgasm, Vimal too was pushed over the edge. She squeezed my hand tight and her thighs closed tightly around her hand as she moaned and squirmed her way to an orgasm.

Vijay immediately withdrew from my pussy and straddled my chest, his legs on either side of my chest. He took the condom of his cock and passed it to Vimal. I opened my mouth and Vijay immediately stuffed his still hard cock into it. I began sucking it, relishing the salty taste of the residual cum and the drops of it still oozing from his cock. I glanced at Vimal to see that she was drinking the cum dripping from the upturned condom.

I sucked Vijay's cock till it shrunk to normal, hoping that it would rise again to fuck me but I think he was totally spent. He got off me and collapsed on the bed in between me and Vimal. We both placed our heads on his shoulders and smiled at each other. We sat there catching our breath, still sighing and cooing from our respective subsiding orgasms.

I woke up to find sun light piercing through the closed window, falling on the bed. I sat up with a blanket over my chest, finding myself on the same bed that I had been fucked on last night. I must have drifted to sleep from exhaustion and satisfaction sometime after our mind blowing orgy had ended.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes and looked around. I saw Vijay was still lying in bed, snoring lightly in deep sleep. He surely must have been tired because he had successfully accomplished the task of satisfying two women at the same time last night.

I looked around for my clothes but didn't find them only to remember that I was stripped of my clothes in the living room after which I walked naked to the bedroom before being fucked on the bed on which I was sitting.

As I moved to get off the bed, I felt a light pain in my crotch. I lifted the blanket to find a sore pussy. There were some light patches of dry blood and my pussy juices. I smiled knowing the fact that I was no more a girl.

I had transformed into a woman in a matter of a few passion filled hours. I couldn't find Vimal around and had to go to the living room to collect my clothes.

I didn't know what time it was or who else was in the house so I got off the bed, trying not to make any noise to attract the attention of anyone. I tip toed to the door of the bedroom and peeked outside.

The house was eerily silent and I could neither hear nor sense any movement around. I quickly walked to living room to get my clothes but to my utter surprise I couldn't find them there either. Surprised and confused I walked back to the bedroom.

'Where was Aunt Vimal.' I thought before I heard the shower running in the attached bathroom. I walked to it and found the door was slightly open.

I slowly pushed the door open to see Vimal standing naked under the shower. The hot water was running down her body and the steam rose up from her skin. She was facing away from me and I could clearly see her sexy ass. Vimal sensed movement and turned around. She gave me a welcoming smile, not bothering to cover herself up and neither did I. How would it have mattered; after all we had seen each other naked, doing some nasty shit last night?

"I kept you clothes in the cupboard. It wouldn't look good to find all your clothes lying in the living room if incase someone comes." She said.

I didn't utter a word and slowly walked inside the bathroom. I closed the door with a light push and stood there staring at my Aunt.

I took a few steps, stopping just out of the shower's reach. I kept staring at my Aunt, silently admiring her beautiful body. Vimal was still smiling at me as she reached out with her hand and pulled me towards her.

"Aaahhh..." I moaned as the hot water fell on my body which felt so good. Vimal cupped my boobs with her hands and gently squeezed them.

"Last night was good. Wasn't it?" She asked me. "Yeahh...thank you guys so much." I replied.

"Don't thank us. Why thank us when we had the privilege of having your company last night." Vimal said. I just smiled back.

"I hope you will be joining us regularly from now on." She said as she lowered her head to flick my wet, warm nipple with her tongue.

"Ahhh...yeah...I want to...but my parents..." I said.

"Don't worry about them. They wouldn't mind you spending little more time with us like you have all these years and dear...this is now our dirty little secret and it always will be." She said, standing straight facing me.

This was a great idea. My parents had a problem with me going out with friends or 'strangers' as they called them but they had always encouraged me to spend time with my wise & mature Uncle & Aunt. How would they know or even suspect that within the confines of their relative's house, their daughter was doing things that they had feared and prevented her from doing with other people. Perhaps she would end up doing far nastier things here than she would do with anyone else.

"Sounds like a great plan." I said as I moved to kiss Vimal.

"Yeah baby..." Vimal said just before our lips met.

Few months later.....

"Hello Vimal." I said as I picked up her call.

"Hi Neha Beta...are you still in college?" She asked.

"Yeah...I just got done with the lectures. I was thinking of heading home." I said as I walked to the parking lot of my college.

"Why don't you drop by and have lunch with me?" She asked.

"Yeah...okay...anyways I am home alone today so I will be there in some time, okay?" I replied.

"Okay..." Vimal said and disconnected the call.

Half an hour later I was at the door of her house. Vimal welcomed me just as she usually did.

"Where is Vijay?" I asked, looking for him.

"He has gone out of town for the day. Will come back in the evening." She replied as we walked to the dinning table.

After having a nice meal, Vimal and I chatted for a while before she said, "I want to show you something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Come with me and I will show you." She said as she stood up and started walking to the bedroom and I followed her.

Vimal walked to the computer and pulled a chair for me. We both sat in front of it and Vimal clicked on a folder which was named 'work'. I wondered what was in it that she wanted to show me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just watch and you will know." She replied as she clicked on the folder and it opened. There was a media file and a folder in it. She clicked on media file and it opened.

She maximized the window and I could see the words 'Scene 1' on the screen. From the time stamp on the screen I realized that it was taken a couple months ago when my parents had gone out of town for a relative's wedding for a week and I had stayed with Vijay & Vimal in their house.

Scene 1: The introduction

"Is it on...Is it on Vijay?" Vimal asked; the picture still out of focus.

"Yeah...just adjusting it a little." Vijay said. In a few moments the camera view adjusted and there I was naked on the bed with Vimal. We were on our knees on the bed with our hands around each other's waist.

Vijay walked into the view from behind the camera. He was completely naked, just like us. He got on the bed on his knees and moved closer to us. A few words were spoken which the camera mike couldn't pick up, followed by giggles.

Vijay lowered his head and sucked on our nipples one by one; starting from my left breast, moving to the right one and then going to Vimal's breasts. As Vijay got busy sucking two pairs of large breasts, I and Vimal got busy kissing each other.

Scene 2: The appetizers

The camera was now above the bed near the edge and from the way it was shaking, it was clear that someone was holding it. I and Vimal were lying on our stomachs on the bed and Vijay, who was acting as the camera man was standing at the edge of the bed. The camera moved from showing our naked asses, to our backs and stopped at a point where one could see Vijay's cock inside my mouth and Vimal's head down as she sucked his balls. I was looking up at Vijay and smiling as I heard his moans which were also captured clearly on the camera. Vijay's hand came into the scene and ran through my hair before clutching them and pushing his cock deeper into my mouth, followed by my long moan.

The scene changed to one in which I was now kneeling on the bed and Vijay was standing on the bed in front of me. His hands were tightly holding my hair as he fucked my mouth. Because of his frantic and rough movements, the picture was not very clear. After a few seconds, the camera moved from Vijay's hand to Vimal's hand who was sitting next to me. The scene was now shot from the side angle and one could now clearly see Vijay's cock thrusting in and out of my mouth and the gagging sounds that I was making as it did so.

The scene then changed where the camera was now steady, still over the edge of the bed but this time, I was lying on the bed. Vimal was licking my pussy and Vijay was kneeling to my right, near my head with his cock going in and out of my mouth.

My right hand was Vimal's head and my left hand was wrapped around Vijay's ass, pulling both of them closer. Vijay, then lowered himself on my chest, squeezed my right breast with both his hands and started sucking it.

Next scene showed me with my head hanging off the edge of the bed, with Vijay's cock fucking my mouth. The camera then moved to show Vimal, fingering my pussy and sucking my clit. As the scene rolled on my moans got louder and my body thrashed wildly as I came.

Scene 3: The main course

The camera was now at the side of the bed. I was lying on the bed with Vijay over me, fucking me steadily.

"Mmmm...Mmmm.." I moaned; it was muffled by Vimal's mouth over mine. As Vijay's stroking got faster and deeper, Vimal moved from my mouth on to my boobs and started sucking them.

The scene changed and now I and Vimal were on our fours next to each other. I was holding the ridge of the head board. Vijay was behind me, holding the camera with his right hand and his left hand was on my ass; his cock pistoning my pussy rapidly.

My ass was jiggling and his balls were making a loud slapping sound as they banged against my swollen pussy. Vijay took his left hand off my ass and shoved two of his fingers inside Vimal's pussy. As our pussies were being serviced, Vimal and I were passionately kissing each other.

The scene changed and now one could see our faces as the view was from the camera on the head board. Vijay pulled his cock out of my pussy and moved behind Vimal before shoving his cock into her pussy.

Vimal screamed in pleasure and Vijay began fucking her furiously. From the point of view, one could see Vimal's eyes closed and her mouth opened as she moaned in pleasure as her husband fucked her hard from behind. The camera mike captured the loud creaking of the bed as Vijay fucked Vimal.

The scene changed and one could see Vimal lying on her back and her legs on Vijay's shoulder. Vijay was fucking her rapidly. I, on the other hand was sitting on Vimal's face, facing Vijay. Vijay moved forward and kissed me before lowering his head to suck on my melons. Vimal's moans were muffled by my pussy but my moans were loud and clear.

In the next scene, I was riding Vijay's cock. My knees were on either side of his hips and my feet were resting on his thighs. I was rocking back and forth, round and round over his cock. My breasts were in my hands and I was squeezing them, moaning as Vijay's cock poked my insides. Vimal was sitting on Vijay's face, moaning loudly too as her husband devoured her pussy. Vijay was busy kneading Vimal's boobs.

I placed my feet on the near Vijay's hips and began jumping on his cock. My boobs swung up and down wildly. My hair, tied in a pony was swinging around as well. Vimal suddenly screamed as she orgasmed and got off her husband's face. Watching her, I too had a loud orgasm and slowed down.

Vijay pulled me down immediately and kissed me, sharing with me his wife's juices. Vijay grabbed my ass and started rocking me back and forth over his cock. I moved forward and grabbed the head board, pushing my boobs within the reach of Vijay's mouth.

Vijay latched on to my tits and sucked on them hard as we continued fucking. After a while, Vijay patted on my ass and as if it was a pre-decided signal, I immediately got off him. Vijay got up and quickly mounted Vimal and started fucking her.

Scene 4: Mix N Match

I was sitting on the dinning table with my heels on the edge. My legs were spread wide open allowing Vijay to fuck me hard. His hands were locked behind my neck and I was holding on to his big, strong arms as he fucked me with short, rapid strokes. The camera was in Vimal's hands as she stood a few feet away shooting her husband fucking his niece.

From the time stamp, I noticed that it was shot at some other time than the previous scenes. I remembered that this scene was shot after Vijay had returned from work in the evening the next day.

"Faster,...Faster...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Aahh...Yess...Fuck me..." I hollered as Vijay rammed his cock into my pussy like a wild animal.

Vijay stopped stroking me and locked my feet behind him. I locked my hands behind his neck. Vijay picked me up and placed his hands on my ass.

I immediately started bouncing on his cock. My moans and screams were a clear indication of how much I enjoyed being fucked suspended in the air.

"Ohh myyy godddd....hahahha!" Vimal exclaimed as she watched us fucking in this position.

We fucked in that position for a few minutes before Vijay pushed me against a wall near by and began thrusting from beneath. I was slobbering Vijay with kisses as he grabbed my ass and fucked me hard.

The next scene was a very different scene. It was shot in night vision. The time stamp was of 1.13 am, December 5th. Vijay was lying on the bed with his hands behind his back. His two lovely ladies were lying to his sides, near his waist, sucking his pole.

As I was sucking his balls and Vimal was licking his shaft from the side. After sucking his balls, I started licking up to the head. Vimal and I simultaneously licked our way up to the cock and sucked on the cock head together. As we sucked on the mushroom like head of Vijay's cock, our tongues and lips met. For a moment, we let go of Vijay's cock and indulged in a very wet, sloppy kiss.

"Ohh shit that is so fucking hot....I am gonna cum..." Vijay moaned and in seconds later, his cock spurted thick jets sperm in the air, landing on our heads and faces.

Scene 5: The 'Cumpilation'

This scene was by far the hottest part of the video as it showed me getting cum shots from Vijay.

The first one was when Vijay was fucking me hard in missionary position before he pulled out and shot his load over my body, a few even landing on my face.

The next one was when Vijay was fucking my mouth before he moaned and his cock started spurting semen inside my mouth. Vijay's cock had sealed my mouth tight enough to keep the spunk inside my mouth apart from a few drops that drifted down the side of my mouth. One could clearly see my throat gulp down the mouthful of Vijay's semen.

The next one was when I was kneeling near the bed as Vijay was vigorously jerking his cock in front of my face. After a few seconds a jet of hot, thick cum explode out of his cock and landed on my face.

Next scene showed me and Vimal kneeling on the bed, sucking Vijay's cock. Vijay moaned loudly before pulling out his cock from Vimal's mouth and shooting his load inside my waiting mouth. He then pointed his cock at Vimal and shot the rest of his load inside her mouth. Once Vijay was done, Vimal and I kissed each other, sharing our respective shares of semen.

But the best cum shot in the video by far was this one.

I was lying on my back as Vijay's cock fucked my boobs. Vijay had earlier placed his cock in my cleavage and I had pushed my boobs together to snuggly fit his cock. Vijay was rocking back and forth rapidly, twisting and pulling my nipples. I had lowered my head such that Vijay's cock went inside my mouth with his each forward thrust. Vijay grunted and moaned loudly as his cock spurt thick ropes of semen in my mouth and face; some even falling on my hair.

bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers