Dirty Mr. Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he needed someone to organize his files at home, make sure he has his suits dry cleaned and ready on time -- he would like his assistant to handle the headhunting portion and find the right candidates to do these things, but would prefer it if she, herself, would be in charge of handling the files at home. And of course, accompanying him to Flagstaff throughout the week, keeping him in check, making sure he didn't forget anything, which he was often prone to do. Morgan Styles was a mess.

He deliberately omitted his agenda of getting her to help him find a woman, helping him become more appealing to them -- at least for now. He would need to get to know her, make sure she was capable of this particular endeavor. So far, she seemed to be highly intelligent while being amazingly youthful. If she wanted the job, it would certainly be hers. After explaining to her the salary, the hours, the benefits, and vacation time package, he leaned back in the chair and clasped his fingers on top of his tortoise sized belly.

"If the job description is suitable to you, I would prefer you to start first thing in the morning."

Miss Thomas beamed a smile that competed with the brilliant Arizona sunshine and nodded with restrained excitement. "Oh, yes, sir! Thank you so much for the opportunity, sir! What time should I arrive?" she asked with much poise.

"I'm due in court in Flagstaff at nine thirty am sharp. You will need to be here at six so we may arrive early. We can discuss things in more detail on the drive down and back. Is that acceptable for you, Miss Thomas?"

"Absolutely, sir! I will be here!"

Morgan Styles felt his little stubby cock stiffen as he gazed appreciatively at her, watching her smiling back at him. He moved his hand to the telephone intercom and pressed a button, not moving his eyes from his new personal assistant. His new, spectacularly beautifully, perfect personal assistant. Not even the gritty, masculine voice of Lena rasping through the speaker disjointed Morgan Styles from the young woman's beauty.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?" He could hear her jealousy hissing through.

"Miss Gilbert..." he began with a cheerful tone, "Make up a new employee file for Miss Thomas please and bring it to me at once. I've just hired this young lady as my personal assistant."

"Have you? Yes...well. Of course." Clearly, Lena did not approve. Something would have to be done about this. The man is simply ridiculous.

Without removing his finger from the intercom button, deliberately so, Morgan Styles smiled and offered the following sentiments to his new assistant: "By the way, Miss Thomas...should my secretary, Miss Gilbert, ever give you any trouble, or behave toward you with any disrespect whatsoever, I want you to tell me right away so I may remedy the situation once and for all. She may find herself out of work." Morgan intended to put the woman in her place, which was out of his personal business.

"I wouldn't hesitate, sir." She smiled at him again, also aware of his finger on the intercom button. Her tone conveyed a gentle triumph over the other woman's cattiness, one recognized by all woman and practically no men. Morgan Styles may not know, but Lena Gilbert certainly did, that Miss Thomas had sent a strong message she will not be toyed with.

Morgan released the intercom button, leaned back and smiled. Yes, he definitely liked this little lady, no doubt about it.

Lena Gilbert felt her time had just run out. Fuming that he'd gone ahead with this ridiculous notion, she decided that she would approach him personally, away from the office, away from this new...girl, and plead her case one more time, to show him that she was the best candidate for this position.

Then she would get to work finding a way to get this little harlot out of her life...out of Morgan's life...once and for all.

Whatever it took.

.Three.

No one was at the law office when Miss Thomas arrived at 5:45am. She knew to be even earlier, hoping Mr. Styles would be first to show up. She could tell by the looks, the tone, the relays the day before that the secretary was apt to be a royal bitch and throw a wrench into her plans. It had been a fluke of nature, or so it truly seemed, that she'd been absently browsing the thin weekly newspaper when she'd happened upon the ad placed by Morgan Styles' law office seeking an assistant. It was too tempting to pass up. This would be the perfect opportunity for her to be able to pursue her plans.

She sat comfortably in her little blue Volvo sipping coffee. Her makeup had been flawless this morning, subtle and youthful with a touch of vamp. She had chosen to wear a delicate, white, button up blouse with short sleeves, tucked into a charcoal colored skirt with a gentle ruching in front and back. She wore no stockings, just slipped on black, patent leather Mary Janes with a slender 4 inch heel. Very sexy and alluring, she knew. Her blond hair was pulled loosely back and clipped low with a barrette. Mr. Styles would definitely approve of her attire this morning.

That's precisely what she counted on, but to be sure, she unbuttoned the top button to reveal the barest hint of cleavage. Nothing tacky, but enough to keep his eyes darting back with hope.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a huge, brown 1970s Thunderbird. Such modest transportation for a man of means. She'd wondered why he wouldn't drive something more prestigious like a Mercedes. No matter, if she had her way -- and she fully intended to -- her plans would set her up just fine in life...and her new found position as personal assistant to Morgan Styles was the perfect opportunity to get her there.

Miss Thomas had a ready smile awaiting Morgan as he lugged himself out of the car. Her smile turned to a grin as she watched the vehicle rise once it was free of his weight. Morgan Styles smiled wide, greatly relieved she'd shown up at all. He waved and motioned for her to get out, then stopped and waited as she followed his request. She looked absolutely stunning. "Well, good morning, Miss Thomas!" he offered jovially.

"Good morning, sir!" With a hint of tease, she asked: "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, indeed. Thank you for asking." Morgan escorted his new assistant to the front doors, fumbled for his keys, and exclaimed, "Ahh, there she is..." finding the right one. He unlocked the door, opened it and stepped to the side, motioning for Miss Thomas to enter ahead of him. She smiled at him, looking directly into his eyes, and walked into the lobby.

Morgan dropped his gaze to her sweet little ass rounding through the slim fitting skirt. He took notice again of her shapely legs and those goddamned sexy heels. Might be a hard ride to Flag this morning, he mused, his little dick twitching.

Closing the front door, Morgan unconsciously placed his palm flat against her back as he edged around her to find the light switch. He mumbled something about its odd placement behind a chest high filing cabinet next to an opposite doorway, flipped it on and waited momentarily for the florescent bulbs to buzz on overhead. "Ah. There we are...light!" he beamed.

"Is there anything I can do for you, sir?" Miss Thomas offered.

"Oh, no...you're fine. Have a seat. I will only be a minute. Miss Gilbert won't arrive until eight. We should be long gone by then." He was quite relieved to not see her this morning and wanted to be gone well before she showed up. "I'll just grab my files and we can be on our way."

"Yes, sir." she replied, as Morgan disappeared into his office.

When he returned, locking his office door, he waved a hand and motioned to Miss Thomas it was time to go. Smiling with a brief nod, she stood and respectfully waited for his direction. Morgan opened the front door and motioned her to exit ahead of him, which she did, waiting on the step as he locked the door. They walked together to the car and as he unlocked and opened the passenger door for her, she quickly excused herself momentarily to collect her coffee and purse, and lock up her car. He waited patiently, studying her body in exquisite detail. They exchanged smiles again as she lowered herself into his vehicle. She is just something else! What a dream! he mused, looking forward to their long drive through the desert.

"Ready, set, little lady?" He asked pleasantly.

"Very ready, sir."

"I warn you," he said, as he pulled onto the main highway out of town, "this drive can get very tedious. I will do my best not to bore you to tears the entire way."

"Oh, Mr. Styles, I don't think I'll be bored at all. It's a lovely drive, actually."

Morgan agreed. "It is the first time or two, but eventually the novelty will wear off. We can perhaps get better acquainted along the way."

"I look forward to it, Mr. Styles," she replied sweetly.

For the first half hour, Morgan Styles went over general job duties and quizzed her as to whether or not the expectations were agreeable. So far, Miss Thomas seemed quite willing to comply. She would answer his cell phone and take messages. She would review his appointments, make sure he was aware of them and kept them on time. She would sit with him in his office and do various odds and ends as needed. She would soon visit his home and help him organize the massive mountain of files and papers strewn about -- something he'd warned her of well in advance, hoping she would not run screaming into the desert.

Once she'd felt comfortable with his expectations, she would begin scouting a housekeeping service suitable to his lifestyle. She'd also decided, quite on her own and made the offer, to sit with him and write up a grocery list -- she would shop for him, and she would be glad to make dinner for him at his home when he chose not to eat out.

Morgan couldn't help but be impressed. She was a dream come true. He assured her that he'd not had a home cooked meal in years, so he would be delighted to taste anything she offered him. He'd been so impressed by her gesture that he suddenly heard himself offer to let her fix up one of the guest rooms however she liked, for any time she didn't feel like driving home. He assured her complete privacy and run of the home. Miss Thomas smiled and accepted graciously. She seemed so touchingly innocent.

He asked more about her and learned that she lived alone in a small apartment in town, had lived in Arizona most of her adult life, and wasn't on good terms with her family back east. She'd sidestepped brutal details and Morgan did not pry. He understood family struggles all too well and explained that he'd also left home early on and trekked west to make his life somewhere else. Morgan never mentioned, nor did it come up, that he had been married or was a widower. That life was now a million miles away.

By the time they'd arrived in Flagstaff, he felt he'd known her for years. The rapport had been quite easy and upbeat. While Miss Thomas seemed to easily get his brand of humor and took no offense, she'd also remained quite composed, inherently sweet and dignified, and easily amiable. Morgan was simply bowled over by this new woman appearing out of nowhere. He couldn't get her out of his mind from the moment he saw her.

In fact, in spite of himself, he couldn't help wish that she should take some romantic or sexual interest in him. It bothered him to no end that he would ever need to ask her for help finding a woman, or to put himself at her mercy seeking measures to make himself more appealing. He felt she would find him utterly pathetic. He couldn't help relishing the idea all the same of having her to himself, for she was the walking embodiment of exactly the kind of woman he dreamed about and would kill to call his own.

Later that morning, Miss Thomas sat in the public section in the courtroom and watched the proceedings with distinct interest. Law and criminal justice had fascinated her, but she was most surprised by her reaction to watching the illustrious Morgan Humphrey Styles defend his client. She had few details of the case, but sat enthralled by Morgan Styles presenting quite a rational and sound defense; so much so that when he'd finished, she was completely convinced the client acted with reasonable grounds of self defense and should be set free. Her chest swelled with pride and admiration.

To her further surprise, she found his courtroom manner and ease of legal knowledge beyond impressive. She wondered what his life had been like over the years, how dedicated and diligent he seemed to be, how organized and well rehearsed, that seemed to lend to his being so personally scattered. In spite of her own plans, Miss Thomas genuinely admired the good Mr. Styles, enough so that she decided to make herself indispensable to him, to really help him organize his life much more efficiently.

Due to the state's failure to file a motion by the deadline, the court was adjourned for another 24 hours to accommodate the prosecution. Morgan collected his documents and files, placed them into his tattered leather briefcase, snapped it shut and slid it off the defense table. He spoke to a man and woman, and his client -- a tall, slender Navajo man who seemed both nervous and anxious until Morgan patted his upper arm. The client heaved a sigh and nodded with a more relaxed smile. A deputy escorted the client out of the courtroom. People began filing out the doors. Morgan turned around and caught Miss Thomas's eye, smiling pleasantly. She returned the same and stood up.

She trailed to the right of him in silence as Morgan and two others left the building, stopping momentarily on the front steps saying goodbyes. The younger man, probably another up and coming attorney, proudly shook Morgan's hand and seemed eager to get in his good graces. Morgan accepted and wished the young man well.

When they'd gone, he turned to Miss Thomas, put his hand flat against her mid back and invited her to lunch. She graciously declined, saying that she wasn't very hungry. Morgan asked if she'd prefer to wait until they returned to Karas Cove to pick up lunch and he could show her his lovely but disorganized abode -- she could see what she's in for.

Miss Thomas acknowledged that sounded perfect and she could wait to eat a bit later. Morgan obliged, and once again the brown T-bird was on the highway for the long drive back to Karas Cove.

Just as they'd gotten out of Flagstaff and the piney forest opened into pastel desert, Morgan asked what she thought about the court session that morning. Miss Thomas smiled with genuine enthusiasm and told him she found it incredibly fascinating, along with her opinion of his client's innocence. Morgan smiled with great pride and thanked her for the vote of confidence. It'd been a long time since a lady had found him interesting.

"I'm very sincere, sir. I thought you were quite amazing. I hope to never need you, but if I do, I would feel very safe with you on my side." Her sentiment was most sincere, which he appreciated even more.

"You know, you are not required to call me 'sir' all the time. I don't mind if we're on a first name basis, after all. You will soon become most familiar with my disorganized intimate life, so feel absolutely free to address me much more casually, at least privately." he'd told her.

"Yes, sir..." she began, smiling at him sweetly. "I just have too much respect and admiration for you, I feel you deserve to be addressed properly. I don't mind at all, Mr. Styles."

Morgan looked at her, again feeling great pride and appreciation. "Well, thank you, Miss Thomas. I accept your position, however when you feel more comfortable with me, you call me Morgan...deal?"

"Yes, sir...but honestly, I feel incredibly relaxed and comfortable with you already. I just don't want you to feel I'm ever being disrespectful."

"Not at all, not at all. I have seen enough since you walked into my office to know that you are a very respectful, polite, and courteous young lady. I am very glad that I'll be having you as my personal assistant."

Then, with a sudden curious doubt, Morgan added: "That is, if you truly think you will keep the position." His statement ended as a question.

Miss Thomas continued looking at him with genuine admiration. "Sir, I'd love to be with you as long as you'll have me. I appreciate so much that you gave me this position and I promise I will do whatever it takes to be exactly the kind of assistant you need me to be."

After a short pause, making sure she didn't blab too much, Miss Thomas continued: "I'm very eager to please you, sir." She punctuated her statement with a smile and bright, wide eyes.

Morgan shifted slightly in the driver seat; a smile crossed his lips and his brow raised slightly at the other thoughts that dashed through his mind...his dirty, perverted mind. Oh, how he wished that's what she meant, but he could tell that she was much too proper and innocent to have meant that. Especially that. No, she wanted to make him proud of her, to do good work for him. And he appreciated that a great deal. He would keep his secret desires a secret. To know he wanted her as he did would surely disgust her enough to send her running.

Despite his conscious determination to keep his personal desire on the secret side, Morgan compulsively reached his hand across the seat and casually placed it on Miss Thomas's thigh, just above her knee. With a gentle little squeeze, he chuckled. "You're quite the eager beaver, my dear." He glanced at her. She was still looking at him with a smile in her eyes. "I wish all my employees were as eager as you!"

Miss Thomas didn't flinch and she didn't recoil when his hand found her thigh. Instead, she sat just as poised as she had been and replied sincerely, "Well, Mr. Styles, I can't speak for the others but I can assure you, I am quite eager to please you in any way I can."

Morgan looked at her again, wishing he could take his eyes off the road much longer than a few seconds. "I believe you, Miss Thomas." He'd also noticed that she didn't flinch or recoil. He then wondered when the appropriate time would be to move his hand. He suddenly found himself unsure of decorum now that he'd done it, touched her, though it wasn't too intimate -- still lower than her skirt hem, for sure, but the awareness of her bare flesh against his palm suddenly had him more than a little self conscious.

If he moved it too quickly, it would appear juvenile and clumsy. If he left it too long, it would be highly inappropriate and she could take offense. Maybe to accentuate a statement? Yes, he should say something clever, give her another little squeeze and casually remove his hand.

"You know, Miss Thomas, I apologize to high heaven but I still do not know your first name." No, that's not quite the right statement. Morgan hadn't removed his hand. "I was so excited to have hired you that I didn't take the time to even review your file. Bad form. I apologize."

"No sir, not at all. My name is Nichole."

"Nichole...Nichole Thomas...that's a lovely name." His awkwardness was definitely rising. Something needed to be said that would allow him a graceful and discreet release. He wondered if he'd offended her. Perhaps she was uncomfortable and too nervous to just slap the hell out of him, fearing she may lose her newly gotten job? Of course he'd never fire her over that -- it was his careless compulsion that engaged her discomfort. Ahh, that would be a good topic to work with.

"Still not comfortable with me to call me Morgan?" he baited.

"Not at all, sir. As I said, I feel completely at ease with you. I feel like I've known you my entire life, actually."

Morgan smiled. Perfect.

"Ahh, then may I ask you a rather personal question? And if it's inappropriate, or should you take offense, please don't hesitate to speak up. Offending you is certainly not my goal."