Disastrous Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And tight...fuck!" I exclaimed, realizing my mistake with words.

"Really?" Heather smiled. "Cool. Oh since we are on compliments...I honestly didn't know they got that big. I'm actually a bit intimidated. I mean I'm more than willing to have it."

"Stop!" I exclaimed.

I walked over to the other side of the room, and put my hand on a stack of books on a shelf. Letting out a big sigh, I said nothing and began to wish that I was still dreaming. Yes, I admit that. I was having a good dream, and wished so much that it was just that. But I couldn't forget about the feelings I had just had. It was wrong, but it was also so magical. I tried to forget so that the stiffness still pressing into my robe would go away.

"Daddy," I heard from very close behind me as a hand reached for my shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"It's...I know, I know," I whispered.

"Don't feel bad," she said.

"How can I not," I said. "I wanted you so bad...before I knew it was you."

"What about now?" she asked as I turned to face her still in the nude.

"Not appropriate," I said shaking my head.

"Just answer for the sake of...just answering," she smiled.

"Yeah...and that's exactly why I am going up to bed now...to sleep this off," I said as I started to walk away.

Just then, those gentle hands from before, grabbed me and pulled me backward, almost knocking me over. I think from the added excitement of this already emotion filled night, I had little resistance left. When she pulled me around, and planted and lip locking kiss on me, I melted.

When she let go, she walked across the family room slowly to the other side. I looked her over. Her fit and slender form, a result of her years of high school and college track was undeniably fantastic. She ran her fingers through her long brown hair now ruffled from earlier activity. Over a foot shorter than me, her petite, and mildly muscular body is a treasure for anyone seeing it. As she turned, she looked into my eyes, beaming out obvious desire. It startled me. It made me feel guilty. Undeniably it is making my erection stay at full length. I know that if I try to walk away, I'm going to lose. I could not look away.

"This is so wrong," I said, standing near the kitchen doorway looking at her across the room. "So damn wrong."

"Yes it is," she whispered. "Damn us."

"Things like this aren't supposed to happen," I said.

"So we shouldn't have this time, even though we are both willing, and able to keep a secret?" she asked.

"How can I look at my own daughter with the feelings I have right now?" I asked.

"Lust? Guilty desire? Passion?" she asked. "I welcome it, Daddy."

"Do you?" I asked. "I know you had a few...encounters in high school, but do you really know what this all means?"

"Yeah I had a boyfriend for a while my senior year. You know the story. Pledged his love to get me to screw him. I know it was a mistake to trust him" Heather sighed.

"Yes it was" I said, "So is this."

"Oh?" she said with her hands on her hips and a grin on her face. "You say that to me while sporting the biggest hard on I have ever seen. Do you love me?"

"Of course," I said.

"I love you as my father. I feel it from you. I sense that you care about me," Heather said. "Can't I just have those feelings of love and ad them to something physical just once? I don't know what that feels like."

"I know" I sighed. "Obviously I am aroused. Honestly I can barely stand being this far away from you right now. But what about tomorrow?"

"It's another day" she said as she held out her hand and motioned for me to come over. "There will be some regret. But I need this, so badly, and so do you. Mom hasn't been home since August. Even then she was here for two days and gone again to help Grandpa."

I went over to her and we met in the middle of the floor in front of the TV. She put her arms around. We embraced. I buried my face into her neck. She pressed us together. I felt the warm skin of her abdomen, press my erection upward. She sighed with obvious interest. We kissed, then hugged each other tight. Any doubt I had was quickly waning. I came up with a spontaneous idea about picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom. But before I could act, she made the first move.

She stopped kissing me. For a moment her face looked serious. It was almost as if she had changed her mind. I didn't know what to think, and what I would of if she did walk away. But slowly she lowered herself until she rested on her knees in front of me. With one hand she reach out and stroked me once.

"Damn" she said with a grit in her teeth and a giggle.

Leaning her head forward, she lifted with her hand my shaft, and cupped her lips around my hairless sack. Her juicy tongue danced over it and she tasted me. Sticking her tongue out then looking up at me, she wiggled it along the entire shaft, until she reached the top. Repeating it several times, she seemed to fully enjoy it. I certainly did. Taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth, and put me inside a little, then a little more.

"Mwah!" she said as she pulled out and reacted. "I can barely get my lips around it."

"So nice of you to try," I smiled at her. "Promise we will forget this tomorrow."

Not answering, she Looked up at me with determination, and tried again. This time pushing it in with her eyes closed. I tilted my head back as she got nearly half of it in. Apparently getting use to the sensation, she began to bob her head in and out. Muffled moans vibrated my shaft as she sucked. I groaned with delight as she pleasured me. Suddenly I realized that she had been fingering herself with her other hand between her legs. I pulled away realizing that I wanted nothing more than to return the favor. I was hooked at this point and didn't care about the consequences.

"Well I told you, giving head really does something for me," she said after I noticed her hand. "It's really doing something for me right now."

"When did you tell me that?" I asked.

"Hmm maybe I didn't" she smiled.

She started to mumble a bit, telling me about her feelings on the matter and how when she had it in her mouth, her clitoris would start to react. She said it was hard to explain.

"I want to lick you" I said, interrupting her. "I want to know."

"What it feels like without the carpet?" Heather finished.

"Something like that" I smiled.

"Oh fantastic" she said as she laid down giggling. "Never had that. Please...here it is".

Her enthusiasm was intoxicating, but it seemed a little too accommodating. I started to feel like I understood her point of knowing what it felt like to love, and feel it at the same time. I smiled as her fingers played around, and she invited me to take action. I didn't waste any time.

Kneeling, then laying down with her forming a T, I immediately buried my face into her. She almost screeched at the sensation. But once my lips cupped around her clitoris, they turned to loud moans. Just a few seconds later, her hips bucked upward, hitting my nose. She moaned long wails. I couldn't understand how someone could be so easy to please. I didn't stop. Flicking my tongue over her spot, she started to lift her hips slowly, then suddenly screeched, and crashed to the floor.

"Damn your so orgasmic" I said.

"Sorry" she said panting.

"You have no idea how this turns me on" I said, continuing the action.

She grabbed my leg and started pulling it. I looked up at her and she looked at me lustfully licking her lips. Pulling on me forcefully I understood. I moved my legs around, but in doing so, I pulled her body on top of mine. With her delicious womanhood in front of me dripping with desire, I sucked and licked. I felt lips around my cock once again. As we pleasured each other, I started to explore. As my finger brushed over her other hole, she let out a sharp moan and bent her legs some more. I played with her puckered up hole with my fingers as I feasted. All the while she pleasured me as well. Once in a while her legs would tighten and she would release. It was utter and complete paradise. However, I started to feel a pain in my neck and stopped. I motioned for her to roll off of me.

"Neck hurts" I said.

"Oh ok, well can I make you cum?" she asked as she played with me.

"Well I..." I sighed. "I was kinda hoping that...hmm".

"Oh I get it" she smiled. "I never had cum in my mouth before, but I can try, for you. Or maybe on my face, like a movie I saw."

"No not what I meant" I said. "Wait, you would do that?"

"For what you've done for me?" she smiled, "I'd try. But what were you thinking about?"

"Well...I really don't want to ask. I mean I didn't know how far this would go and all" I said.

"Oh my God!" she said with a loud gasp. "Yes, yes please."

"What?" I smiled.

"Please fuck me!" she exclaimed. "Please!"

"Well I wouldn't normally put it like that, but" I said.

"We are not married, or in love daddy. We are not making love here, like in some traditional sense" she sighed. "This is lust. This is two people that cannot take their hands off each other and doing something foolish. You aren't carrying me over the threshold or something. This is primal and..."

She wasn't concerned about protection. I proceeded to give her a lecture about diseases and such, when she cut me off by pushing me down on the floor. I tried to get up, but she schooled me with the notion that she thought it was a bad idea. I decided that arguing was perhaps more painful than trying to get up and get the condom. She assured me again that she is protected and that she would not do it this way with anyone else. She climbed on top of me and straddled her legs on each side.

"Oh wow that's hot" I said with a grin as she rubbed my shaft on the outside of her wetness.

She looked into my eyes and I could see the nervous anticipation. She was determined but thought she would not be able to handle it. Her scent, warmth, and wetness became intoxicating. No matter what her next move was, I was going to make the best of it. I had decided at this point, she should make that move. If nothing else, it would make it easier to live with later.

"Oh whoa!" she said as she lifted me, and had barely just gotten the head in.

"You can do it" I whispered.

"Oh my....oh holy....fuck" she whispered as she managed to take me in. "Oh it's so incredible".

"Damn that's tight" I whispered.

Then she started to move. At first it was slow. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I had to leave my eyes open and look at her in all her hotness. I reached up and cupped her breasts and she moved faster. Her moans grew louder and more intense. Suddenly she stopped with a short scream as I felt her vaginal muscles pulse around me, strangling my rock hard cock. The feeling was intense as the pulses radiated through me. She started again. I felt a trickle of sweat drop onto my chest as she moaned with delight. The pulsating tightness again strangled me. She began to labor a bit, but didn't give up. I felt myself start to get closer and closer and tried my best not to end it. The feeling of her young, tightness was something I didn't want to end so quickly.

"Oh daddy so tired, but I want more, so badly" she whined.

Quickly I flipped her over, without even pulling out. As I laid on top of her, I entered her over and over, traditionally. Sucking her breasts only made her moan more. I had to stop fast to avoid ending it. She looked at me with a smile.

"I've cum so much daddy. It's so good, but getting tired" she panted, "Cum in me please."

"But..." I started.

"Please fill me" she moaned. "Let me feel it enter my body."

I started to thrust harder and harder as she moaned. Soon I came to the edge. I looked into my daughters eyes as she gave me a nod. I felt my own breath stop. I almost growled as it shot out of me like a bullet and filled the tightness that had surrounded me. She moaned and almost giggled a smile as she remarked on its warmth. Pulling her arms around me, she did not let go as we stopped and laid there for a moment.

"Wow" I grunted as I rolled off of her "That's all I can say."

"Oh you don't need to tell me" she giggled as she sat up with her back against the couch.

Such fire and passion only made me wish I could just go at it again right away. I crept over to the couch and laid down behind her, stroking her hair. Soon I dozed off so very tired. But I awoke a while later, tired, but satisfied. However, I knew I had a secret to keep.

After going upstairs and cleaning up a bit, I started to go into my room. This was when she pulled me into hers. She looked into my eyes with a smile.

"This is our night" she said, "It will probably be the only one, so one more time after some rest?"

"Seems you're the boss" I grinned.

"Let me taste you?" she asked politely.

"I don't know hon" I sighed. "Never done that before. I think that's not very nice to you".

"I've never done it either" she said. "But for some reason I just want to. Your safe daddy. You are concerned about me. That makes me want to try".

"We'll see" I said.

The next morning I got up to go back in to my own bed. We never did what she asked. I felt so strange about it. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. We also talked and I told her that it was such a wonderful time, but it should probably not happen again. She asked me to reconsider, explaining the wonderful times we could have together. Reluctantly she let it go after a while. We decided to never go down that road again. I couldn't help thinking that it had started more or less with going off a road.

However, damn us both, it did not last. New Years Eve, we had a party at the house. I got so piss drunk. I only remember the details a little, but my daughter told me what happened. She described it as the second best time she has ever had. Though she told me I had started it, she had finished it. She licked her lips when she mentioned it, and wouldn't say anything more.

The next day when she told me all of this, she tried to convince me that we both wanted it. I told her that it was not normal and that she needs to go to keep her priorities with school and starting her own life. Reluctantly she seemed to agree. Several months passed. A few mild advances by her went unanswered. But I kept thinking about how it felt being with her. In a moment of weakness the next spring we shared our last time together. Soon after, she met a guy in college. A year later they got engaged. I will never forget those experiences. Even the description she gave me of New Years Eve. I am proud of myself for eventually having some self control, but damn me I guess for having no regrets.

12