Discipline and Love from the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two hours the beautiful 23 year old naked blonde Pam Johnson and the 34 year old beautiful naked brunette Brandy Parker played with each others naked body like two kids enjoying Christmas. After they both were contentedly tired, Brandy pulled up the comforter over them and Pam lay her head on Brandy's breasts and nipples as Brandy put her arms lovingly around her.

Before they drifted off to sleep, Brandy said to Pam, " you know if you screw up again, I will have to discipline you again?"

"Yes ma-am I know," said Pam snuggling closer to Brandy's naked body. They both drifted off to sleep in each others arms, Pam glad she was out of the dog house, and Brandy wondering how many times she would have to discipline the young beautiful blonde, Pam Johnson. She hoped a lot.

As Bandy started to dream, her dream began to focus on that 20-year-old sexy redhead Kelly Miller who had just started at the office. Brandy knew it would be important to get Kelly started on the right foot. Brandy smiled in her sleep somehow knowing it would not be long before she would have Kelly lying naked over her bare thighs and soundly spanking the sexy young redhead.

12