Discipline at The Library Ch. 01

Story Info
High school student learns discipline at the library.
2.2k words
4.26
45.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janander
janander
10 Followers

My friends and I used our local public library to do our homework when we were studying for our A-levels back in the 70's before the internet, it was our solution to being able to share ideas and help each other get the best results we could.

Our local library was not very big, only open till 9 pm with 2 or 3 staff on duty week-day evenings when we mostly went there. The staff seemed to spend most of their time divided between the main-desk where they would register books being taken out on loan or being returned, or with a trolley of books to be replaced on the shelves after lenders had brought them back.

My friends and I used one of the tables to do our work and as far as possible kept the rules on being as quiet as possible, though we'd slip out now and again for a smoke and a chat. Over a couple of months we got to know the staff to nod hello to and whisper normal pleasantries as they went about their work. One of the staff regularly on duty was a very attractive lady of about 28 years age, to my 18 year old mind she was a bit of a fantasy; unobtainable but close enough to have some pretty hot thoughts about. This lady, let's call her Jenny, was always very friendly to us and always made a point of stopping to whisper a nice "hello" and ask how we were doing whenever she passed our table. Over time my fantasies about this lady librarian got to the point that I desperately hoped to see her there every evening and on those occasions that she was on duty I would spend the whole time with a raging erection as I watched her going about her duties. Luckily nobody could see my predicament as I sat at the table doing my homework.

After some weeks with these feelings it happened that I was looking for a particular book and came across a place where the bookshelves seemed to be placed to make a very private area. None of the other library users, not that there were many people in the library, seemed interested in the books there and it felt to me that I'd found my personal hidden place in the library. Well you can imagine, there I was in the workplace of my fantasy lady with a raging erection and a hidden corner. I just had to relieve my excitement so I stood in my secret corner and masturbated to the best orgasm of my young life. Of course it did not stop there and for the next couple of weeks every time Jenny was on duty I would go to my private corner and enjoy hotter and hotter wanking with her as the center of my desires.

I'm still not sure when Jenny realized what I was doing. Now I'm older and wiser I think she'd probably known all the time what effect she was having on me and she'd just let me think I'd found a place to enjoy my orgasms in private.

Of course the inevitable happened one evening when I was in my hidden place wanking furiously thinking about feeling Jenny's tits in my hands, rubbing her nipples and feeling her wet pussy. As I was reaching the point of no return I suddenly heard a very angry very female whisper;

"Where do you think you are? What do you think you are doing playing with yourself in a public place?" Of course it was not really a question and what I was doing was very, very, shamefully obvious. My hand stopped stroking my rock hard cock instantly and I just stared wide eyed and speechless at my fantasy lady Jenny. I'm surprised my cock did not immediately go soft as all the blood rushed to my face as I blushed bright red.

"Put it away right now." she said "Do not say a word, there are no excuses you could make for such a sneaky filthy performance. You know I should report this to the head librarian and more than likely the police too. You are going to be in so much trouble, you won't believe it."

I was struggling to get my still hard cock into my pants beginning to realize just how awful this could get. I could only look down at the floor and stammer "Please don't report me Jenny, I promise I'll never do this again ever! Just please don't report it to anybody, I'm so, so sorry."

There was a terrible silence and eventually I was forced to look up to see Jenny staring out me looking extremely angry. "I can't let you get away with this." She hissed at me "For what you've been doing you have to be punished!"

I'm sure my lips began to quiver as I begged her again not to report me to anybody. "I need to think about this" she whispered "and I need to have a proper talk with you before I make my decision. Be at the staff entrance on the car park behind the library 30 minutes after we close and I'll give you the chance to explain yourself. Otherwise I'll just have to make my report on what I've seen." I agreed immediately it seemed to be my only way out, to try and persuade her that I would never do it again and should be given a second chance.

From across the car park watched the other staff leaving for home and made sure I was at the staff entrance promptly 30 minutes after the library closed for the evening. My heart was pounding and my mind racing through all the things I could say to Jenny to persuade her it would be OK to leave the incident unreported. The door swung open and Jenny told me sternly to come in and go down the stairs to the left to the archive rooms below where she said she would give me the chance to explain myself. I did as I was told and as I went down the stairs I heard the staff door being closed and locked. At the bottom of the stairs I went through the door labeled ARCHIVE and found myself in a room with rows of dusty book shelves and a table with 4 chairs, the only lighting was from one of the desk lamps on the table.

Jenny entered and closed the door after herself, she pointed to one of the chairs and told me to sit down. She took the chair opposite for herself, before I could start babbling my excuses she spoke to me in a very stern voice "I am going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer me completely truthfully. If I think you are lying or even that you are being less than complete in your answers this conversation will be finished and I will make the reports that I am actually required to make. Is that clear?"

"Yes Jenny." I said, what else was there to say or do.

"That wasn't the first time you masturbated yourself in the library was it?" she demanded "How often have you been doing it?"

I was so scared of being caught in a lie I told her exactly what she'd asked "I've been doing it for the last 4 weeks and at least once every evening that you've been on duty Jenny. I'm really, really, sorry honestly I am."

Her voice became even more stern and she said "You're sorry!!! Are you sorry that you've been wanking off in the library and got caught or that you were having dirty fantasies about me while you were wanking yourself and squirting cum in the library?"

I was shocked by her tone and her language, all I could manage to stammer was "I'm sorry that you found me Jenny but I could not help myself thinking about you, you are so beautiful. It is really true I could not stop myself."

She looked carefully at my face then she asked me something I'd never expected "Is your cock hard now? Are you still thinking that I'd let you do things with me? Remember what will happen if you lie!"

Oh god she'd found me out, my cock had been getting harder and harder while we'd been talking and she knew it. There's no way I'm going to get out of this I thought. I could only mutter "Yes it is, I'm so sorry I really cannot help it, sorry."

She surprised me even more when she smiled and said "Well perhaps you really can't control yourself and reporting you would not be the best way to help you. But you absolutely do need to be punished and perhaps even given some guidance to improve your appreciation of women. If I agree not to report this, it's obvious I'll have to punish you myself won't I?"

To be honest I was half scared silly that she could report me and half excited that she was intending to spend more time with me. What else could I say "Yes Jenny please I'll accept your punishment and guidance."

"Do you mean that?" she asked "do you really mean it?"

"Yes I'll do whatever you say if you'll just keep this between us." I answered.

Her attitude seemed to change at that for the first time that evening I had obviously pleased her in some way.

"Let's see just how much I can trust you to obey." she said with a slight smile "Get your cock out right here, right now and show me what you were doing with yourself."

It was difficult to believe that she wanted me to wank in front of her but when she responded to my hesitation with a sharp "Are you disobeying me already boy?" I understood that it was exactly what she required and I pulled out my already stiff cock which instantly got much, much harder, I started to stroke it and found the situation overwhelmingly exciting, my fantasy lady wanted to see my cock -- in just a few strokes I was already getting close to cumming.

"STOP," she said in a voice that demanded instant obedience. "TAKE YOUR HANDS RIGHT AWAY FROM IT!"

My cock was straining for release it felt awful it was jerking about desperate to cum wanting the last few strokes to bring it over the edge but I had to obey and sit humiliated with my cock dribbling and quivering under her gaze and utterly under her control. The mix of frustration and excitement was indescribable and I'd never experienced anything so hot in my life. I looked at her with humiliation and need written all over my face.

"Good boy" she said "you do have some control when you are guided. Now take off the rest of your clothes and get up on the table on your hands and knees."

This time I realized that hesitation would not be a good idea and I quickly stripped naked and got onto the table as she'd instructed. It did not lessen my erection one little bit, if anything I was getting even more excited but at least I knew better than to touch myself without her instruction.

"Now" she said "I'm going to give you the punishment I promised." and she stood up at the side of the table, reached forward and took hold of my cock which immediately started to twitch and throb in her hand my hot wet cock head felt like it would explode. If this is punishment give me more I thought just before her other hand came down with full force on my bare ass. Whoosh the air left my lungs with the burning pain in my ass as I automatically jerked my ass away I felt my cock push into her hand and send a wave of pleasure through me. Smack, smack, smack each hard slap on my ass made me jerk forward and gave the same pleasure wave as my cock thrust in her hand. I was locked into a totally new cycle of pleasure-pain if I did not raise my ass back for the next slap I could not thrust my cock in her hand again; the need to cum won and with my ass burning and stinging from the spanking my cock started to shoot sperm in thick streams in the hottest orgasm I'd ever known. Finally she stopped spanking my ass and massaged the last heaving jerks of my cock to empty all the cum from it.

There I was naked on hands and knees breath heaving in my chest from my explosive orgasm and my ass burning bright pink from her spanking. She stepped back and looked me over with an expression of satisfied contempt. "That will do for this evening's lesson," she said "but just in case you are thinking of backing out of our agreement you should know that this has all been filmed, except for my face of course. I'll let you figure out for yourself where that film could end-up if you displease me. Today is Tuesday, I'm on evening duty again Thursday and I'll expect you here 30 minutes after the library closes."

janander
janander
10 Followers