Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." I was shaking. Tears welled. I was his. He was going to expect me to be learn to be with a woman! To have sex with a woman! Even though I was his!

"If I am your Master I can do with you as I wish can I not? If I wish you to be fully trained I will. You want me to be your master?"

"Yes . Please Master." Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Are you sure that you don't want to back out. This will be your last chance. You do know don't you? Are you ready to be mine without silly preconditions?"

I looked at him then. I saw myself in his eyes. The world seemed to stop whilst my thoughts took on a magical clarity. I knew what I wanted.

"Yes Master. I want to be your slave Master."

"Yes."

I asked for punishment. He spanked me for a long time. Until I was sobbing. My breath hard to come by. Until I couldn't think. Until all I was aware of was him, his hand, the pain and the pleasure. I cried. I felt purged. Ordered to orgasm for him. My body his, it simply happened.

Then he continued. At some point the pleasure turned back to pain. I tried to escape, but suddenly realised that Michael was aware of what I was feeling. This was amazing. He was aware of what he was doing, I was aware. It was almost telepathic. I stopped fighting it then and let the pain wash over me. His dominance was shown as reality to me then. He was doing it to show me, to please himself and I wanted that. I had given up my power to him then. I trusted him completely then. I knew I always would. I knew he would never go too far. I accepted. My body relaxed. It seemed that as he realised my acceptance of him he stopped. The lesson learnt.

After, he held me tight. Wiped my tears away. He put me astride him. His hardness pushing against me. Against my open sex. My buttocks tingling, bruised. Worked my lips and vagina over him before he took possession of me. I knew that all I wanted was to be his. To be owned by him. To give him pleasure. Wanted my body to give him pleasure. Wanted him. I knew within every cell of me that I loved him as he used his flesh embedded in mine to control me.

In the morning he was busy on the telephone for a while, then, towards lunchtime we went out in the car. We went to an office block that I'd not been to before, in the legal area, "Maurice, Appleby and Brown, solicitors". My nipples hardened beneath my dress in the cool air. Inside, it being the weekend it was virtually deserted. It had an old fashioned feel to it.

Michael took me through a dark wooden door. Inside was an oldish man in a dark blue suit who I had never seen before and Gwen, both sitting. I blushed as I always did in front of Gwen. The old man rose and shook hands with Michael and then, surprisingly with me as I hadn't expected to be acknowledged. He introduced himself As James Appleby. I felt awkward. We all sat around a desk. It felt as though a will was to be read.

Michael turned to me.

"It's time to end your probation. You have to make a choice." He gave me a document. "Read it. Then you decide."

I opened the papers and read the heading. My throat dried.

'The Slave Contract'.

I felt my breasts tremble as I read. Eventually I looked up. My mouth was so dry. Everyone else had a copy as well. After I had read it Mr. Appleby went through each paragraph aloud. I could feel Gwen attention on me. At times he explained things if he felt it necessary. I was floating above the room, yet my mind took in every word, every phrase and every responsibility.

Eventually he finished reading. I could hear traffic outside and a bird singing. Inside there was a silence except for the thumping in my chest.

"You have to decide."

"I already have, Master."

He gave me his pen and I signed and dated all the documents. So did my Master, so did the witnesses.

Mr. Appleby turned to the computer and opened the Internet, passing over the keyboard to my Master. He filled in details about me and about himself as owner on a screen.

We were all given a signed copy of the documents. Both his and Gwen's were placed in the safe, my Master took his and mine and placed them in an envelope.

With that completed the formal smiles disappeared. Mr. Appleby took us all through to an inner office and offered drinks, though not to me. My Master told me to strip. Gwen declined the drink and, watching me undress, apologised, as she had to return to her previous engagement. She hugged and kissed my Master goodbye. I stood naked between the two men as they sat and sipped whiskeys. I held my arms behind me, my legs slightly apart.

"You need to be tattooed for the register. It is a bar code, you'll have a number and the records will show the date and that you now officially belong to me. I also want to have you tattooed with the cross keys. Remember those?" I nodded. "The initials of your owner underneath. My initials."

"Thank you Master." I was so grateful. So proud. He was really making me his. I didn't deserve him.

"Others will know what the ring and the tattoos mean. That you are owned. There aren't many. You have to accept their demands as if they were mine. Whoever. Whenever. They will be Masters or Mistresses. Whatever. If you do not totally satisfy it will shame me. You would have to accept severe punishment at best. At worst I would have to rid myself of you." I knew I wouldn't let him down.

Mr. Appleby seemed quite taken with me, telling me to adopt a variety of poses which displayed all my assets for him.

"She's certainly got a pleasing body, Michael, and you were obviously correct about her character. I can see why you thought it worth the trouble to open her up to the possibilities. She'll need further training of course but you do appear to have found yourself an asset."

"Would you care for her to pleasure you?" My heart leapt into my mouth as I stood with my eyes down.

"Ah. That's very kind of you, but no. Another time I will take you up on that offer but I have to go to see Millie in a little while." They both laughed for some reason. I breathed out softly.

The next day a man came round to the house. He brought a suitcase. He looked a dissolute character. Michael told me what to do. I did as I was told. I was naked in front of the man. I tried not to cover myself. I hadn't been allowed clothes since getting up. The man looked at me, my body. He never bothered to look at my face that was scarlet with embarrassment. He had come to tattoo me. Michael's mark on me. I fastened my leather wrist and ankle bands on myself as the man watched. He watched my breasts sway, he looked between my thighs. Towels covered the bed. Told to lay on it spread out, face down. Michael fastened me to the corners. Restrained. Vulnerable. Even the vile man could fuck me now. Wet. If Michael wanted him to.

The man put his hand on my leg. I tried not to squirm. His hand moved about. He took out his pen-like instrument. I felt him pull apart my buttocks. I heard the hum of his tool as he tattooed me on the side of my cheek. The bar code, the crossed keys and my Masters initials. They would be seen when I wore a thong or was naked. It hurt, though not as much as the electrolysis. It wasn't painless like they said it would be. The man's hands on me, the pain. I was unfastened. I thought it was over, but then fastened again on my back. He pawed me. Pulled up my breast. It was frightening, humiliating. My climbing arousal embarrassing. Tattooed my neck as he held my head to one side. I had to turn as he did another under my left ear. Above my collar. This would be able to be seen even when I was dressed. I wondered if my hair would hide it. Michael had debated as to whether to have me marked on my labia or on my thigh. He had decided on my thigh at the top. I was really thankful. It would be easily seen from the front when I was naked, seen by the side of any knickers. The man laughed and made a comment about my arousal. He took one of my lips in his hand. I whimpered uncontrollably. It hurt. He tattooed my thigh. It really hurt. Yet I knew there was something else with it. He stopped and wiped me, laughing again. Continued. When he had finished I was sobbing. Yet I wasn't sure if I was pleased when it was over. My body shook. Shock. Felt proud. I wanted to look at them. The man had asked if I was to be ringed. Didn't know what he meant. Michael said no, not yet. It made me tremble even more. Thankfully the man left.

The marks were very simple yet beautiful. The bar code looked like a piece of modern art on me, but I knew it meant I was simply merchandise. A circle, a couple of centimetres across, with two crossed keys inside. SW underneath. He said that he hadn't wanted the image of my breasts spoilt so he had decided not to mark my breasts, nor my hairless mound.

Michael, my Master, examined them as I was spread out for him. He seemed pleased. He fondled me and then sent me to bathe. I continually looked at them in the mirror. Proud. Even wearing knickers I couldn't hide them.

Michael sat me on the bed and gave me a ring! It was a smaller version of the broach on the choker. Jet with inlaid golden keys. He had placed it on my ring finger. It felt like an wedding ring. I was never to be without it. For some reason I knew that this was not a normal part of the ritual. It was in his eyes. I cried. I was his. I was so thrilled. Threw my arms around him excitedly. I kissed him forever. Rubbed my excited body all over him. He wanted me! He wanted me to be his. It was all I could have asked for. I trembled with excitement as I looked at his ring.